Pamela Ch. 07: Identical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you both feel?" asked Pamela before glancing at me. "Yuma?"

"Aroused, Mistress," she admitted, trying to look ashamed and failing.

"And you, Maya?" added Pamela.

"Sexy, Mistress," replied Maya. "Neither of us have ever worn stockings and suspenders, as you call them here. They feel good. I assume, Mistress, the absence of bra and panties in the box was deliberate."

"Of course," replied Pamela with another glance my way. "As I stated, your uniforms will be provided."

"Thank you, Mistress," replied Maya.

"Now, as I said earlier," went on Pamela, "for myself and your Master, tonight is all about getting to know you both, having agreed to be my playmaids. Now, would you both move over to the table and stand in front of the chairs with your backs to the table?"

With a glance at each other, the sisters hobbled across the floor, more than a little unsteady on their stiletto heels to get into position as directed.

"Thank you," went on Pamela. "Now, Master and I will take the two chairs."

Accordingly, Pamela took the nearest in front of Maya and I followed with the far chair in front of Yuma, settling myself, conscious I was as turned on as hell.

"Now," continued Pamela, "I want you both to push yourselves up so you can sit on the edge of the table. Don't worry about your feet being in the air."

With a giggle from Yuma, the two sisters who were naturally short in height, hitched themselves up as directed. With a nod to me, Pamela rose leaving her hands on the arms of her chair to then drag it forward nearer the table. I did the same.

"Next, put your feet on the arms of the chairs," instructed Pamela, "and then lean back so your heads are on the table."

As Yuma's lowered her body back, my eyes were instantly drawn to where the shortness of her skirt allowed sight of her pussy which was obviously streaming with arousal. Without looking, I was sure Pamela was being given the same display from Maya.

"Now," continued Pamela, her voice betraying her excitement as she slid both hands under Maya's stilettos and lifted them up, pushing forward so Maya's knees bent, forcing her short skirt to rise up over her thighs, "use your own hands to keep your legs in position."

Copying Pamela's example, I lifted Yuma's stilettos and as her knees rose, they spread wide before she used her hands behind her thighs to keep herself in position, completely offering her cunt to me as she gasped with emotion. She wasn't completely shaven as suggested by her comments earlier in the voyeur' lair. A small tuft of dark hair in the shape of a diamond sat on her mons above where her hooded clit was. Below this she was clean. I shuddered at the thought that this was the first Asian girl I had ever seen so intimately in the flesh, rather than on an internet site or a sex magazine. Yuma was so desirable she was simply indescribable. And she was a virgin.

I didn't need any more instruction from Pamela. I used the flat of my hands on both of her pussy-lips to spread her wide open, lowering my head to invade her moistness with my tongue, thrusting it in as far as I could before moving up to start to lick her clit. Her repetitive moans, echoing those of her sister alongside her, were short and high-pitched as I settled into a rhythm, interspersed with invading the depths of her cunt to lick her piss hole, prompting louder gasps. Excited even more by the strange acidic taste of her seeping piss, I pressed harder before returning to her clit to resume. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half as good as sucking cunt, and that of an attractive, young Asian woman is even better. Lifting my eyes, I couldn't see Yuma's face as she lay back in submission as her tits pushed the bodice of her dress up but glancing to my left I could see Maya, her head on one side to look at her sister who, I assumed, was doing the same. As if triggered by the thought of the sisters kissing, I ran my tongue down and pressed her feet further away, folding her body even more tightly, so I could press my tongue into her arsehole which was soft with the outpourings of arousal from her cunt.

"Make me cum, Mistress!" I heard Maya beg. "Of Mistress, please, oh please!"

Leaving Yuma's sphincter, I returned to her clit and pressed hard, circling it continuously, driving her moans to desperation levels. She was cumming, I knew, as was Maya if her gasps were to be believed. Keeping her on the edge, I waited a few more seconds before I heard the unmistakable sound of Maya starting to climax then pressed harder with my tongue pushing her over the edge. Both girls, sisters, identical twins, screamed in unison as they gave themselves up to ecstasy.

As Yuma finally started to relax, I eased back and allowed her stilettos to return to the arms of my chair, drinking in her arousal from my tongue. She lay still, beyond modesty with her legs still spread. I looked across to where Pamela had also settled back in her chair, a small white handkerchief in her hand after having wiped her face. She passed it over and, as I lifted it to my own face I took in the fragrance of Maya's cunt, different but strangely similar to that of her sister.

Silence dominated the next couple of minutes as all four of us slowly relaxed and resumed our respective dignities. It was broken, inevitably by Pamela, her voice restored to its previous command and control tone.

"You can now go and change," she instructed the sisters. "When you return to the hall, there will be two envelopes for you to take away. What is inside will be self-explanatory. Thank you and good evening."

Without a word, the sisters stood straight up and bowed, then left the room, closing the door behind them at which point Pamela fell into my arms and we kissed, sharing the residue from Maya and Yuma's arousal. Sensing the opportunity to use the table, I picked her up and carried her to it, lowering her arse to place it on the edge as the sisters had done. Knowing what I was about, Pamela readily lowered herself back onto the tablecloth as I lifted her skirt and lifted her legs up, using her hands to keep them in place. As was usual for Pamela, she wasn't wearing panties. Unbuckling my belt and unzipping, I pushed down my trousers in seconds and lowered my boxers, edging forward with my rampant cock to direct it with one hand into her soaking slit. Oh how good it felt, sliding inch after inch into her until my balls felt the tablecloth at which point I leaned forward to hold her ankles and start to thrust into her, pressing ever harder with each stroke. It didn't take long. It couldn't, the state of arousal I was in, and Pamela knew it.

"Cum inside me, baby," she begged. "Fill my cunt. Give it to me!"

With a roar, I came and started to spurt deep inside her: one, two, three, then four and five as my balls fully emptied until, my arms shuddering with the sensation, I pulled out and sat back on one of the chairs as she pulled her knees up as the sisters had done. She knew what I wanted, as did she. With a groan, I pushed my tongue between her pussy-lips and started to catch my cum as it flowed out of her, swallowing it before going back for more. Three times I swallowed before capturing the last of it and, rising from my chair, I leaned over to kiss her, snowballing it into her mouth so she could share. I was done. Absolutely fucked, as it is said in the vernacular, I rolled off her.

"I need a drink," I gasped, the salty taste remaining.

"I need a shower," she replied. "I'll see you in bed."

As we hadn't officially had dinner, discounting eating out Asian pussy and swallowing my own cum, I, at least, was starving and knowing Pamela as I did, it was safe to assume the same for her. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and checked the bread bin. Fifteen minutes later, I padded upstairs to our bedroom carrying a tray of cheese on toast and two large mugs of tea.

"How wonderful!" she cried, sitting up on top of the duvet against a bank of pillows, wearing a dressing gown with a towel wrapped around her wet hair, perusing her iPhone. "I thought I could smell toast from somewhere."

I laid the tray on the bed next to her and sat on the edge, taking up a slice as she did the same.

"I'll just have this and then go and shower," I advised, crunching it as I took a bite.

"You've had an email from Gail Lawrence," she observed innocently. "She copied me in."

"Really?" I observed with some surprise, wondering where I had left my phone.

"Yes," she confirmed. "Care to hear what she says?"

"Rather," I urged, taking a gulp of tea.

"Dear Frank, she writes," began Pamela, reaching for a second slice. "I was so pleased to receive your email earlier advising that Pamela was enthusiastic about meeting up. As I have been entertaining this evening, I haven't until now had the chance of responding."

"I haven't had the chance to tell you the story of meeting her at lunchtime," I put in, "but she said she occasionally engaged accomplished gentlemen and/or adventurous young Asian ladies. I assume that is what she is referring to."

"Adventurous Asian ladies?" mused Pamela. "Seems like it's not just us!"

"Go on," I pressed, taking another slice from the tray and crunching it.

"You suggested you would be free on Sunday from late morning," read Pamela, "so as your idea of lunch in the Rampant Boner sounds ideal, I shall book a table. Afterwards, perhaps you might agree to return to Basque Cottage for coffee? Please let me know if that is suitable. I do hope so as I am looking forward very much to meeting Pamela. Regards, Gail."

"She told me she has two thirty-something English spinsters looking after her," I put in, "so they might be nice even if the coffee isn't up to much."

"OK, I'll go back and confirm," said Pamela with a smile, "unless you want to do it as she's your favourite?"

"No, you go ahead," I urged. "Anyway, you're my favourite, you know that."

Pamela smiled again and kept on typing.

"How does this sound?" she asked once she'd finished before reading her reply aloud. "Dear Gail, I too am looking forward to meeting you. Frank and I would be delighted to join you as suggested. You seem to have created quite an impression on him too! I'm sure you will have the same result with me. Until Sunday at noon. Pamela x"

"I wonder how she will react to that," I mused. "Go for it! Hit send!"

"Gone," she announced, placing her iPhone on the bedside table and the tray on the floor before adjusting her pillows and lying down. "So, tell me all about your meeting with her in the park. I'm fascinated and I want all the details."