Lauren Ch. 01: Just the Beginning

Story Info
My first times with Lauren.
4.3k words
4.09
31k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren was gorgeous. When I first joined the company, she was immediately someone that I noticed. I wasn't the only one. Lauren walks around at 5'1" with long dark hair straight down to her shoulder blades. She was stunning in her olive skin tone, big brown eyes and naturally plump lips. Her large 34DD breasts accentuate her tiny waist. She doesn't dress slutty, but she doesn't hide them. She drives all the guys insane and seems somewhat aware but plays oblivious. I loved her quiet confidence and sexiness. She was our in-house finance guru. So she also was brilliant.

Lauren and I had a relationship that was always going and never really going. It was heavy and ended up where I could have ever imagined. Maybe it's the way it started.

She was engaged to some guy, and I'd meet him at some company gatherings over the next year. He seemed more interested in having arm candy than having her. He was decent-looking, but I never knew why she was with him. He liked her to show off a bit, so the company parties always had some promise of cleavage.

She and I shared an office for my first couple of years. I'd listen to the ups and downs of her engagement. We built a good friendship during this time.

I'd go home many a night, pull out my 9" cock, and stroke it until I came on her tits. Well, the picture in my head of her subtle tight cleavage and juicy cock-sucking lips.

I am good-looking. I haven't had much trouble getting women, but I was single for a while. Lauren would give me pointers and even tried to set me up with a friend. It didn't work.

I had plenty of other dates and women passing through my bed. Just nothing stuck.

One day Lauren and I were discussing favourite movies, and she had never seen Top Gun. I couldn't believe it. She suggested we get together and watch it. It was fine with me.

She went home to change and have dinner after work before coming over. She was over about seven. She had on tight jeans and a sweater, typical comfort wear.

We chatted, then started the movie. As the film went on, she moved beside me and cuddled in. My heart was pumping, and I could barely pay attention to the movie.

The movie ended at about nine. We sat without moving and talked. I loved having her close. She told me that she and her fiance were sleeping separately, and things weren't right. Then she looked at me and leaned those big plump lips into mine.

My hand was quickly on her head, pulling her tighter passionately. Then our mouths opened, and our tongues joined in. We wrestled tongues for a long time. It felt like so much sexual tension was being let go.

I stopped for a moment to check if this was all ok. She responded by straddling my lap and kissing me again. I happily obliged. I pulled her in tight to my body, feeling those big tits press against my chest.

I didn't know if I'd get another chance. So as I held her close, I undid the clasp of her bra. Then I gave a moment before I tugged her sweater to indicate her to remove it. My heart was pumping as I wanted this, but I didn't know where it stops.

She sat back, still straddling me.

As she grabbed her sweater, she said, "I bet you have wanted to see these for some time."

"Yes," I replied.

She removed her top and bra at once. Out were these magnificent tits. They were real but looked almost fake. They dropped barely when her bra came off. Her areolas were silver dollar size and brown to her olive skin. Her nipples were round and sticking straight out. Her breasts were big and round with a slight hang. I started sucking them and playing with her nipples. I went to town flicking and sucking her nipples. Her hands ran through my hair, and she started moving her hips. I picked up my pace. I sucked them feverishly.

Her hands reached into my pants and grabbed at my half-mast cock.

She said, "That feels big."

At this point, I told her we should head to my room. She climbed off me and followed me to my room.

We stood in anticipation together at the side of the bed. I lifted and set her on the bed. I climbed on the bed and kissed her deeply before moving to her big tits. They stood like mountains defying gravity.

As I kissed her tits. First, the right one. I was giving it all my tongue action on her hard nipples, then moving to the left while my hands undid her jeans.

I sat up and peeled her jeans and panties in one piece. This naked olive-skinned goddess lay before me.

I took a moment to take it all in. from her long beautiful hair to her big brown eyes and plump lips. From her unbelievable breasts that were better than I ever imagined to her flat stomach and smooth legs. Of course, her pussy was perfect. A tight hairless slit was glistening between her legs and waiting for some action.

I slid my face between her legs and started with my tongue. Her hands found my head and hair. She ran her hands feverishly through my hair as I flicked her clit with my tongue.

Her clit became engorged enough to suck and flick even more. Her juices were covering my face. Eventually, her legs tightened and squeezed my head, her hands pulled my hair, and a deep groan left her mouth. She relaxed after a few shudders, and I could remove my head.

I moved up and looked her in the eyes. She smiled coyly at me and said that was good. I told her she had a perfect pussy. She giggled and said she had been told that before. I gave her a look, and she leaned up and kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my tongue. She pushed me to the side and onto my back.

She mounted my waist and kissed me deeply, our tongues wrestling in our mouths. I grabbed those amazing breasts with both hands as they hung over me.

She broke away and moved between my legs. She pulled my pants and briefs off, revealing my cock. She commented on her surprise at the size. Then she gave me the best blowjob I have ever gotten. She stroked it, licked its length, kissed and sucked my balls, and bobbed on it. She made it feel like she was making love to my cock with her mouth. It was unbelievable.

Of course, my view was amazing too. When I couldn't take anymore, I stopped her.

She looked up and smiled. Then crawled up onto her knees with my cock between her legs. She lifted one leg and guided my cock into that tight wet slit. She put her leg back down. She swore multiple times as her pussy stretched around it to accommodate the girth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Mmmmm. Fuck." She repeated, leaning forward, hands on my chest until I was all the way in.

I was used to this response from girls and asked her if she was ok.

"Yep, just getting used to it. It's been a while," she replied.

She slowly started moving her hips a bit. Then more and more until she could move the tip to base in and out. She was soaking wet.

My hands were on her tight ass as it rose and fell. She leaned back, straightening herself.

Another moment of this gorgeous woman I was captivated with, sitting on me with my cock completely disappearing inside her.

Then I had her kneel high up. I started pumping faster and faster fucking her perfect pussy, but more so, her big tits bounced faster and faster with each thrust.

She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples while screaming out. I stopped, and she collapsed on me.

I rolled her over and put her legs on my shoulders. I leaned onto her and looked at her bent like a pretzel and clearly in a world of lust.

I was base deep in her and slowly slid out to the tip. Our eyes locked.

I said, "This should make work more fun," before slamming all of my cock back into her.

She responded with an 'ugh' and a moan of enjoyment. I did it a few more times, each one she clawed at my ass. She was trying to hold me deep.

"Fuck me already," she said.

I almost came to hear her say it. Almost.

I regained my composure and started picking up speed tip to base. Her pussy got wetter and wetter. She was soaking. I went faster and faster, doing my best to fuck that perfect pussy.

She let screams a moan out with each thrust. She alternated between grabbing and clawing at her own tits and reaching to my ass to hold me inside her.

I was ready to cum, and there was no doubt where that would be. I picked up the pace on my thrusts until I was about to pop. Then I pulled out of her and let her legs fall to each side. Her she quickly grabbed my cock and cupped my balls as she stroked vigorously every last drop onto those mountainous tits. She pointed my cock first to her right and caught a couple of big ropes across it. Then to her, left for more ropes. I just kept covering them as she moved back and forth. Seeing my cum drip down them was something I also pictured, and it was even better than imagined.

I moved from between her legs and grabbed my shirt off the floor. I cleaned my cum off those magnificent breasts.

As our lustfulness subsided and reality was setting in, I was worried about how she felt. I mean, I just fucked an engaged woman, bareback.

I laid back on the bed. She sat up and went to the washroom. I just laid in bed with my heart pounding and mind racing.

I heard the bathroom door open, and she walked around the corner. As she came into view, my cock twitched, seeing that smoking body. She started getting dressed. Piece by piece covering up her olive-skinned body.

She looked at me, "This was fun. I didn't know where it would go, but I'm glad we did it".

"Me too," I said, "I've wanted to for so long. It was amazing getting to enjoy it."

"I knew you wanted to see my breasts. You didn't waste much time getting my shirt off," she responded.

I nodded shyly.

She laughed, replying, "That has been normal my whole life. Every guy tears at my shirt immediately. It turns me on. Did they live up to expectation?"

"They are amazing. Your breasts and your pussy are perfect." I replied.

Also, I notice how calm she was talking about her past.

"Thanks," she said.

"But, I like all of you," I said, trying to recover from objectifying her.

She laughed, "Don't worry. I enjoyed your cock too. It was a pleasant surprise."

She walked up and grabbed at it, lying on my leg. I could instantly feel it starting to grow.

She kissed me and let go of my now nearly hard cock.

"Walk me out," she said.

I threw on a robe and walked her to the door. I picked her up and pinned her to the door, kissing her passionately. Probably the last time is what I thought.

I told her she better go before we end up in my room again. She giggled and wished me a good night.

My head was swimming after she left. My cock was still hard, so I went to my room and pulled it out. I enjoyed the recent memory again. Closing my eyes and see her big tits bouncing made me cum. This time was cumming into a kleenex rather than her tits.

As I laid there falling asleep, I wondered what tomorrow and work would bring. I'm not in town a lot, but who knows what has just changed.

I awoke the following day as usual. I got dressed and had breakfast. Everything was normal, except my anticipation to go to work. I didn't know whether I was excited or nervous. Probably both.

I headed to the office early. Usually, everyone gets in around 830. I arrived at eight and settled at my desk. The anticipation of her walking into our office mounted with each minute.

Finally, I was pit out of my agony just before 9. she walked in. I tried to act normal, but I couldn't remember what normal was.

Lauren looked great. She was dressed in a gray floor-length skirt, white tank top, hair in a high bun, and thick-rimmed glasses. A sexy librarian look. She hardly wore her glasses, but I liked them and always told her.

We said our pleasantries and hot to work. I was setting up my meetings for my upcoming travel, and she hit the finances. The day went along until around two, when Lauren had her daily call with our CFO., she reported her numbers, and they moved on; usually, it was quick.

She closed the door to our room and jumped on her call. I put in my headphones to listen to music to give her privacy. She finished quickly. But instead of opening the door to our shared office, she locked it and sat on my lap. We were quickly making out. Our office's only window was 24 floors up and faced a condo building a few hundred yards away.

She reached down a stroked my cock through my suit pants. It was straining the fabric very quickly.

Then she got up and went behind her desk and laid on the floor. She looked at me and pulled up her skirt, revealing no panties—just that wet pussy.

"Hurry up, fuck me," She said.

I didn't waste a moment. It all came together that sexy librarian look with her glasses. It was all for me. The skirt made easy access but still business casual. Her tank top was hidden in her blazer when she walked in. All professional and all planning to fuck.

My pants were down, and I worked my way inside her. She Still needing some time. She was so tight. Quietly slid in and out of her. It wasn't long before I was ready to blow. I told her.

all she said was, "I swallow."

That was it. I barely made it to her mouth. I unloaded into her mouth. She stroked my cock and cupped my balls as her mouth suck every drop.

Then she licked its length and kissed the tip before we got up and adjusted ourselves.

She unlocked the door and left it ajar. The office isn't a busy place, so it wasn't that risky. But there is always a chance.

She went to the washroom, and I tried to figure out what had just happened.

She got back, and we worked as nothing happened. it wasn't until we were leaving and she suggested we get coffee.

We walked to a coffee shop down the street and grabbed a coffee each before sitting outside.

Lauren took a deep breath.

"I don't want you to worry about my situation. I know I don't share much with you, but it isn't good." she opened.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I could have only figured given last night and today." I replied

"Yeah, umm, I'm sorry I've put you in this position. I've used you as an outlet for my shitty relationship." she continued.

"No complaints here," I said with a smirk.

She laughed, "Yes, it was fun."

She continued, "what's happening between us is great. I'll stop it if I feel differently. But do you want to continue?"

"Stop having sex with you? Nope. I don't think I'd stop that ever."

She groaned

She stood up, "Great. I'll see you tomorrow at work."

With that, she left. She had me on a string. But it was also worth it.

I went home and ate dinner, just trying to enjoy my usual night alone.

I got a text from Lauren. See you at eight. I checked the time and had an hour. So I showered and tidied up my place. It was five after eight, and I was trying to be casual watching tv. But really, my heart pumped.

Then the knock at the door. I opened it to see Lauren very done up in makeup and wearing her long black coat and tall black boots.

I stepped back to let her in. She set down her oversized purse, and I closed the door. I turned to face her, and she was already squatting, and in one move, she pulled down my shorts (i didn't bother with briefs this time). My cock popped out and was in her mouth in a flash. She pushed me against the down and started sucking and licking and cupping. She put to work all her amazing blowjob techniques. She massaged behind my balls. I tried to move and resist, but she picked up the pace until I told her I was going to cum. She made eye contact with me and swallowed every drop. She kept sucking until I was completely dry.

She stood up and said, "Let's get you ready for round two." With that, she untied her jacket and was completely naked underneath. She let it drop to my floor.

She looked like an exotic escort with her hair and makeup done and only the boots still on. I just stared and this beautiful creature in front of me. My cock was quickly rebounding.

I stripped completely. I was standing at half-mast in front of this gorgeous woman. I walked up to her and put my hand on the back of her head. I pressed my lips roughly to hers and vigorously swirled my tongue in her mouth. I was still getting some of the saltiness of my load. I pulled my head away and turned her around. She was pressing her body against mine. I adjusted my cock to point up and press against her back so she could feel it grow.

As my arms held her tight to me, I kissed her neck firmly. My right hand found her breasts and began working them and her erect nipples. My left hand reached down and rubbed her already wet pussy. This was the second time I'd have her today.

She tried to reach behind and stroke my cock. But I held her firm and kept working her clit. She was already moaning. Then in a quick movement, she broke free and stepped away.

She walked to the couch and sat on the couch's arm before falling backwards onto the couch. Her hips and pussy are still held high by the arm of the couch.

"Please use your mouth," she requested.

"Hmm. I guess I could, but you'll have to ask less politely." I said jokingly.

"Lick my perfect pussy till I cum on your face," she said.

That was good enough for me. I got on my knees, and I licked her clit and tongues her vagina. I started fingering her while licking her clit. It wasn't long before she came.

Since she was a screamer, she let me and probably my neighbours know she came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, oooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuck." She yelled as her legs tightened around my head.

I stood up and watch as her tits at this angle looked to be choking her.

She caught her breath as her legs still twitched.

"Fuck, that was good." She said.

I was rock hard by this time, ready to fuck her. She rolled off the couch and stood up. I took her to the couch arm again and bent her over it. She spread her legs, and that glistening pussy looked ready.

I slid the tip in, and she grunted. Then I slowly worked the rest of my cock in while she again repeated.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated.

Once entirely in her, I gave a couple of hip swirls to her, moaning. I reached out and gathered her hair. It was long and thick, so it gave good leverage. I pulled it hard, so her head pulled back and her back arched. Then I began to thrust. I was pumping in and out of her and slamming my hips into her.

She yelled and swore as I now found usual, and I loved it.

I let go of her hair and leaned forward, grabbing a tit in each hand. I squeezed them and pulled her toward me. They overfill my hands as I continue to thrust into her. Finally, I let go, and she collapses, doubling over the couches.

I pull out of her, and my cock is soaking from her juices. I sit on the couch, and she collects herself.

"Fuck, I like your cock," she says.

"Too big?" I joke.

"No. I've had bigger." She says with a wink.

I have a pang of jealousy and excitement when she makes these comments. I know she has a past and has only been with her fiance for two years total.

She comes to straddle me. Those large magnificent breasts are in my face, and I'm in heaven.

She bounces on my cock while I alternate, sucking her tits. She starts to pick up speed until she is grinding on me.

I grab her and flip her down onto the couch without sliding out. We are in full missionary, and I'm pounding her into the couch.

"Fuck me. More. fuck me," she screams.

I start hammering our pelvises together with every thrust. She pulls my head down and jams her tongue in my mouth. I am probing everywhere in a frenzy. She wraps her legs around me and bounces them on my ass, trying to control the rhythm. I match her rhythm.

We fuck for a while through the usual positions on the couch. She gets so wet that my couch is soaked in places.

I'm getting closer to cumming, so I get her on her back on the couch, and I staddle her chest. She knows this drill and wraps my cock in those soft mountains. I start pumping.

12