Pamela Ch. 08: Two Titless Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another?" I questioned.

"Yes," she replied, "but you'll have to wait until I meet you at your parking space at five o'clock tonight to find out what it is but I think you'll be happy with it."

"Sounds mysterious," I said. "OK, I'll see you at five o'clock. Sorry, but I have to go, I'm expecting my new recruit to arrive shortly."

"OK, baby," she acknowledged. "See you then. Bye."

I sat back in my chair. One of my biggest fantasies might, just might become a reality. I was about to run my hand down the front of my trousers to indulge myself a little when my desk phone rang. I glanced at the clock to see it was exactly twelve thirty. I picked up the receiver to find it was the man on ground floor reception calling to say I had a visitor. I asked him if it was a lady and he replied there was no doubt about it. I smiled, knowing Hayley Francis has smitten yet another guy with her multiple charms. I told him to ask her to wait for me to come down and closed the call.

Hayley Francis. Thirty something years old and heaven on heels. And what legs. I pulled on my jacket and checked myself in the mirror in my office as if I was going on a first date. I laughed. I left the office and made my way down the stairs to find Hayley still standing at the reception desk, chatting to the man. She turned when she heard my approach. I shuddered inside. Her long blonde hair tied up and wearing a dark grey suit with a light grey blouse, black, what I hoped were stockings and black three-inch heels, she was indescribably sexy.

"Hayley," I greeted, holding out my hand.

"Mr McMahon," she replied with a wide smile, reciprocating. "Sorry, I mean Frank."

"Shall we go?" I proposed, waving a hand at the outside door.

She preceded me through it and as I followed I glanced back at the man who raised his eyes to the ceiling and shook his head. I smiled, knowing what, or rather who, had made his day. With a certain devilment, I suggested the bistro at the Grand Hotel where Gemma Woodbourne was manageress. Hayley was content so we strolled the short distance to where Pamela and I had enjoyed our first threesome less than a week previously.

Upon entering, there was no sign on Gemma but we soon found ourselves in the same restaurant where we first met Yuma and Maya. With a rueful smile, I saw the actual table where Pamela and I had dined was occupied so we took another near the window. Being the gentleman, of course, I held Hayley's chair out for her to take her seat and was rewarded by the sight of the vents in her skirt that allowed just the merest hint of stocking top caressing her thigh as she sat down. I must confess to being like a young man on his first date.

Hayley sat opposite with the window to my left and the gentle sunshine lit up her face and dazzling blue eyes. I told myself I had to concentrate on business as, otherwise, she would soon realise, if she hadn't already, I was becoming besotted. As it was, she was the one who first asked me about the job and I had begun a brief summary of the company's history when I sensed someone approaching. I laughed when I saw it was Gemma herself, carrying the lunch menus.

"Well, this is a surprise, Mr McMahon," she quipped, taking in Hayley with a glance. "I had no idea you were joining us for lunch today."

"This was an impromptu affair," I replied. "By the way, this is my new colleague, Hayley Francis. Hayley, this is Gemma Woodbourne, the manageress of the hotel."

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Francis," greeted Gemma with a gracious smile.

"Hayley, please," replied Hayley. "You have a lovely hotel."

"Thank you," appreciated Gemma before placing the menus on the table. "May I get you drinks while you peruse the menu?"

"Well, as I'm not driving home tonight and today is something of a celebration with Hayley consenting to join the company," I observed, "I think I shall treat myself to a glass of wine. Will you join me, Hayley?"

"Thank you," she replied with a lovely smile. "I told my soon to be ex-manager I may be late back after lunch and he, for the first time since I've been working there, told me to take the rest of the day off, so I'd be delighted to join you."

"I have a rather nice Chablis on ice," put in Gemma, impressing me as she had noted what Pamela and I had had in the restaurant the previous Saturday, "or, if you prefer red ..."

"Chablis would be ideal," I interjected, "provided that it's to your taste, Hayley."

"Perfect," replied Hayley, and Gemma, with a nod in my direction, took her leave.

"She seems very nice," reflected Hayley as she opened the leather-backed menu. "Do you come to this hotel a lot?"

"No, in fact last Saturday was the first time Pamela and I had been here, sorry, Pamela is my other half as it were," I replied. "We were in town shopping and decided to stay over and had dinner in this room. We met Gemma then."

Hayley smiled.

"I probably shouldn't ask," she began, "but are Pamela and you ...?"

I laughed.

"She's got more sense than that," I retorted. "No, we've been together for some years now but we never seem to be able to get around to that sort of thing. No, she's Pamela Hatch."

"Oh I'm sorry," apologised Hayley, raising a hand showing long, slim fingers. "I shouldn't have asked."

"No, no, please, nothing to be sorry about," I rebutted, glancing at the fourth finger of her left hand which was innocent of rings. "It's nothing."

"As you can see," she reflected, lifting up her hand, confirming she had seen me looking, "I'm single, always have been, and proud of it. Unattached and happy. There, we now know about each other."

"Absolutely," I replied, spotting Gemma returning from out of the corner of my eye, "and here is the wine. We can drink to being single!"

After filling our glasses, Gemma took our lunch order and retired, her tight-skirted rear a magnet for my eyes which, when dragged away back to Hayley's, caught her smiling another knowing smile, rendering me somewhat embarrassed. This girl never missed a thing.

Resuming my summary of the company, I outlined the past and then covered a number of future projects I intended to develop, most which would require more resource than there would be, even with Hayley and an administrator. What was pleasing was the variety and depth of Hayley's questions, picking up on salient issues, invariably offering options or suggested solutions. It was all very refreshing. Then, with an unnecessary apology, she slipped off her suit jacket, lying it on the unused chair next to her. As if drawn magnetically, my eyes were drawn to her blouse and I took in that her breasts were much fuller than I had subliminally supposed. Knowing her unerring spatial sense, I drew my eyes back to the table before I could be caught out once again. And yet, an image of Pamela and I sucking her nipples seemed resistant to change.

A few minutes later, lunch arrived courtesy of one of Gemma's serving team and we tucked in. I asked Hayley about her interests and she surprised me.

"I like to write," she said. "You know, novels, stories, that sort of thing."

"Really?" I replied. "I'm impressed. Have you had anything published?"

She smiled.

"Yes, but I write under a pseudonym so you wouldn't have heard of me," she explained, taking a sip of wine. "I don't make much from it but I enjoy it and that's what counts."

"May I ask what type of novels you write?" I ventured. "Let me guess, historical romances?"

She laughed, still holding her glass.

"Not quite," she allowed, pausing for a moment, looking down at the table, going red in the face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything about it, especially as you're my new boss."

Astonished, I didn't know what to say so took a sip of Chablis while she composed herself. After a few seconds, she looked up, trying to smile then laughed.

"OK, you might as well know from me rather than someone else that I write erotica," she admitted, prompting a violent surge from my cock. "It's probably better you know now so that if it isn't acceptable you can withdraw the job offer rather than you finding out later and it causing a scene. I'm sorry.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled broadly in surprise as I shook my head. She wrote erotica. Amazing.

"Hayley," I began. "We all have things we try to keep secret so, as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to be said, so don't worry."

She smiled softly, then an afterthought hit me.

"If it makes you feel any better," I added, "I have quite a collection of erotic novels from my younger days hidden at the back of my wardrobe that is added to occasionally so maybe that makes us even?"

This time she laughed naturally.

"What a conversation to be having at our first opportunity," she said, shaking her head. "Goodness knows how we might top that!"

"I'm sure we could if we tried," I replied, smiling before picking up my glass and offering it to her as a salute. "Let's drink a toast to secrets!"

She followed suit and we clinked glasses then laughed.

"Can I just ask you one thing?" I said, knowing I was treading on thin ice. "What name do you write under? Don't answer if you don't want to, honestly, it's just that ... well, you know."

She reflected, her glass still in her hand.

"I'll give you a clue," she replied at last, "but if you find out you never tell anyone. OK?"

"Scouts' honour," I confirmed, nodding my head and feeling incredibly turned on.

"The initials of my pseudonym are the same as my real name but as you don't know my middle name and before you think of looking, it's not in my curriculum vitae, it makes it more difficult," she revealed with a smile, "but if my sales figures rise next month then I'll know you worked it out."

"Well, it's a challenge," I admitted, taking another sip of wine.

"Changing the subject," she put in, resuming her lunch. "Can I ask you ...?"

She then asked me about the office we would need if the development of the company I had outlined were to come to fruition. I painted a picture as best I could and she offered a number of positive comments. It was becoming very clear that Hayley was not only bright but perceptive and was going to be a real asset.

"Is everything to your liking?" asked a voice. I looked up and Gemma was standing nearby, smiling.

"Yes, thank you," replied Hayley. "The lamb is cooked to perfection."

"It certainly is," I concurred, nodding my head. "Delicious."

"That's nice to hear," said Gemma. "Thank you."

She retired once more, my eyes instinctively taking in her rear once more. Realising it, I turned back to Hayley and she was smiling once more.

"It's alright," she said. "She's a very attractive woman. Sexy."

I nodded.

"Yes, she is," I laughed, glancing across to catch a glimpse of Gemma before she left the room.

"Is she ... attached?" she asked. "Do you know?"

"Not any more, I understand," I replied, wondering what was behind the question with a sudden panic that it would become very difficult to keep separate mine and Pamela's relationship with Gemma if coincidentally she also had one with Hayley, my new recruit.

The rest of lunch passed without further incident until Hayley excused herself to powder her nose when Gemma appeared again, carrying a DVD case in one hand with the credit card machine in the other.

"I think you have another admirer," I observed, as she placed the DVD case on the table.

"Is that right?" retorted Gemma with a smile before tapping on it with a finger. "This is the recording of Eugenie Bouchard's match the other day. I thought you might like to see it as we may have other activities tomorrow night, according to Pamela, and we may not get around to it."

"I like the sound of that," I replied, sliding the DVD of the sexy Canadian tennis player into my jacket before handing over my credit card.

"She seems very nice," observed Gemma, with a nod towards where Hayley had headed as she handed the machine over for my pin. "Sexy."

"She said that about you," I related, handing it back for her to print off my receipt which I folded and stored in my wallet. "She's single and unattached, apparently."

"Is that right?" mused Gemma, smiling as she caught sight of Hayley coming through the door, her long, luxurious blonde hair unpinned and flowing about her shoulders. "Maybe I'll bring her with me tomorrow night. Would that cause a problem with the table plan for dinner?"

I laughed.

"I'm sure we'll cope," I replied as Hayley returned to the table.

"Thank you so much for lunch," said Hayley, picking up her jacket. "Both of you."

"Our pleasure," I replied, following which Gemma excused herself and retired.

"Don't wait for me if you have to go straight back to the office," advised Hayley, slipping it on. "I think I might do a little shopping unless you need me this afternoon."

Resisting the temptation to suggest I wanted to fuck her stupid over my desk, I shook my head.

"No, not at all," I replied, slowly edging away from the table towards the door. "I'll see you on Monday at nine. I'm looking forward to it."

Hayley smiled, enough to make me almost stumble as I made my way out of the room to return to the office. Arriving there I half expected to find Boz but the place was still empty. I checked for an email but there wasn't one from him. I sat down and mused. Was his unexplained absence anything to do with the unfortunate episode at the White Shield Club with Samantha Dreem, Pamela's temporary PA? Maybe he wasn't well? I had decided to text him to see if there was a problem when I saw the envelope on the small meeting room table. I didn't need to read it as I was sure I knew what it would say but I went over and picked it up. It was addressed with just my first name but I recognised the handwriting. Slitting the envelope, I extracted a sheet of A4.

"Dear Frank," I read. "I'm really sorry to let you know about this in writing, but my wife has given me an ultimatum that I can't take the chance of refusing so I am going back to her and, unfortunately, will not be able to continue in my present role. I know most of this will come as a surprise, and one day I'll explain everything but, for now, I just wanted to thank you for everything over the past few years. Please pass on my regards to Pamela. All the best. Boz"

I read the letter again then replaced it in its envelope, feeling empty inside. After a few moments, I went and made myself a cup of tea and decided to text Pamela the news. She came back more or less instantly to say that every change is an opportunity. I agreed but suddenly I was on my own as far as business production was concerned. At least with Hayley starting there would be someone in the office to take calls and deal with suppliers and visitors but I was going to have to find someone with wealth management expertise pretty quickly.

I leaned back in my chair to think of who I knew in the industry who might be suitable. There had been one or two who I had a lot of time for but they had progressed with their own careers beyond being the number two sales person for a small business. What I needed was someone who was a quick learner, perhaps with experience in an associated industry. Like marketing or legal. It hit me like a spade in the face. Hayley, of course! She was as bright as a button, her curiosity was a goldmine, she was articulate, not to mention drop dead gorgeous.

Excited, I pulled up her curriculum vitae on the system to look for her education. There it was: a first in mathematics, post-graduate legal training, and her written English must be good if she wrote novels which prompted a thought of her pseudonym and checked her name. I smiled a wry smile. She was right: her middle name was missing. But back to the plot. Had I a better idea how to progress? No. Did I want a better solution? No. I reached into my jacket pocket for my iPhone but hesitated. She said she was going shopping but maybe she was currently deep into a lesbian '69' with Gemma Woodbourne. The thought of the latter made me shudder and instantly awoke my cock which told me that Monday would be fine. In any case, if Hayley and Gemma had decided to spend the afternoon in bed then I might find out about it on the following evening when Gemma was to visit with Yuma and Maya. I relaxed. Maybe things weren't so bad after all. I leaned back in my chair and instinctively my right hand slid down the front of my trousers, under my boxers and took hold of my hard-on.

Oh yes! Oh yes! An image of Gemma lying between Hayley's legs on the bed, sucking her off. Would she be shaven? Then Hayley straddling Gemma's face and playing with her tits. Then Pamela walking in, dressed in black latex with a black strap-on dildo fastened to her and carrying a riding crop. Then Pamela pushing Hayley forward into a '69' so her arse was in the air, her cheeks spread, her tight hole just waiting to be licked before the tip of the strap-on slid through its defences. Desperately, I quickly pulled my hand out from my trousers, almost losing control. I closed my eyes and shuddered. It had been a close-run thing! But the thought of having three women at once was incredible. And what women: Pamela, Gemma and Hayley. Oh yes! Oh yes!

Not having done much work, I settled down to plan a programme for Hayley to come up to speed as quickly as possible. The first problem was I had already arranged a trip to see three clients the following week, leaving on Tuesday morning and returning on Wednesday evening. There wasn't a problem in leaving Hayley in the office, despite her being on her own with Boz having left. It was just that it was too early to be able to leave her to get on with things. Then the obvious solution dawned on me.

"Why don't I take her with me?" I said aloud, astounded by my own brilliance.

I looked up her personal email address from the contact details she had provided and sent her an email apologising for the short term nature of the opportunity to meet some clients but hoping she could join me on the trip which would require an overnight hotel stay and would she let me know as soon as possible so I could make the arrangements. I hit send then, with a sudden doubt, re-read what I had sent to make sure it didn't sound like what it could have done. I did so and was relieved.

"Good thing I didn't ask if she would mind sharing a room," I said to myself before a shudder of lust ran through me.

I glanced at the time. It was almost four o'clock. I decided to take a chance and call Sammy, the proprietor of the Satisfaction Hotel where I was already booked in for the trip. I knew the number off by heart so called.

"Hi, Sammy," I greeted when her well-known voice answered. "It's Frank McMahon."

We went through a few pleasantries before I raised the matter in hand.

"The thing is, Sammy," I explained, "I've taken on someone new and I'd really like for her to come along with me next Tuesday so wondered if you have another room free?"

"It would be a 'her'," she quipped. "Let me see what I can do ... we're pretty busy next week ... oh, of course, I've a small conference staying over, that makes it difficult ... Tuesday ... I'm sorry, Frank, I don't think I can do it unless ..."

"Unless?" I repeated, sensing a breakthrough.

"Well, the only way I can manage it," she continued, "is if you were prepared to take the top-floor suite which has two bedrooms, both en-suite, and a lounge and small kitchen. As it's you I could let you have it for the same as two ordinary rooms. That's the best I can do."

I pondered a moment. What would Hayley think, not to mention Pamela? I exhaled loudly then relied on instinct.

"OK, Sammy, I'll take it," I confirmed. "If Hayley, that's my new recruit's name, Hayley Francis, can't make the trip for some reason then I'll just have to look for company."

Sammy laughed so we chatted for a few moments before a flash on my screen advised of an incoming email.