Pamela Ch. 08: Two Titless Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Problem solved," I quipped. "With hair and tits like hers, the other three don't stand a chance!"

"She's just ...," she replied before hesitating, "just irresistible."

"What's she got to say?" I asked. "Care to read it out?"

"OK, here we go," she replied, her voice betraying her continuing bemusement. "Dear Miss Hatch, Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the position of your lady's maid. I am 36, from Germany and have been living in the UK for five years training local girls to be successful maids to mainly American families. A graduate in fine art, I am a keen amateur photographer and am accomplished with the piano and have had some success in dance competition, both contemporary and ballroom."

"Wow!" I cried, impressed. "She'll go down a storm if we host parties."

"The role you advertise appeals enormously," went on Pamela. "I enjoy my current role but would wish to take on a new challenge combining looking after my mistress but bringing forward new recruits to the same standards I insist upon for myself. Indeed, a smaller household with potential to expand is very exciting to me."

"Sounds good," I observed.

"My approach is to understand completely the needs and wants of my mistress and ensure these are met without exception," continued Pamela. "With this understanding, I can develop those maids under my control to replicate the same, not being afraid to discipline when required, all with the objective of continuous improvement. If I had to describe my style, it would be a combination of empathy and encouragement with a determined edge with the objective of rendering my team invisible but with the results of our efforts clearly seen."

"Better still," I put in.

"Never having married," went on Pamela, "I have cultivated a wide range of friends of both sexes and enjoy a varied social life arranged around my 'maiding', as I like to call it. I do hope to have the opportunity to meet you at interview to offer me the chance to expand on this summary with a view to convincing you that I am the right candidate for this position. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Sunny Mendelssohn."

"So, come on then," I urged. "What do you think about the impressive Miss Mendelssohn?"

"Do you really want to know?" she mused in reply, closing her eyes and allowing her head to fall back in her chair.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't," I retorted, stating the obvious.

"Can I answer the question later?" she suggested, her eyes still closed. "Maybe while you're spanking me on the top of the stairs?"

I started to rise from my chair.

"No, no, not yet!" she cried, my movement prompting her to open her eyes and raise a hand to stop me. "Let me think about it first."

"OK, baby, OK," I agreed, settling down again and reaching for my tea. "So what happens next?"

Well," she replied. "I have four applicants: Jessica Redmond, Lianna Poznan, Solita Lynn and Sunny Mendelssohn. I'm quite happy I will find the one I want from them."

So you can go ahead and invite them to the house party for next weekend," I suggested, "or do you want to see if you receive any other applicants?"

"No, these four are enough," she replied. "By the way, I've already drafted the invitation. Want to hear it?"

"Too right," I encouraged, taking another sip of tea.

OK, here it is," she announced. "Dear whoever. Thank you for applying for the position of lady's maid. I am delighted to advise that you are one of just four applicants who have been successful in being invited to attend a house-party at my home over the weekend of ... whatever the dates next weekend are ..., arriving between 5pm and 6pm on the Friday and departing on the Sunday afternoon after lunch."

I waited to hear what followed.

"First of all," she went on, "I appreciate this gives little time to make the necessary arrangements however I trust you will be able to attend what, I believe, will be an interesting and mutually enjoyable gathering."

"Mutually enjoyable," I repeated. "I'm sure you're right!"

"The objective of the weekend," she continued, "is to give you and each of the other three applicants the opportunity to get to know everyone involved at Harlot Hall, to look around the local village and its surroundings and, of course, for me to decide which of you is to be offered the position as my lady's maid."

I drained mug and placed it back on the coffee table.

"During the weekend, you will each be accommodated in identical en-suite accommodation on the second floor of Harlot Hall, of which I attach a photograph with the necessary travel directions and location to aid your arrival," continued Pamela. "The grounds contain a grass tennis court and I hope the weather will offer the opportunity to wear your whites."

"Clever," I commented, nodding my head in appreciation. "They will have to buy some whites if they haven't any as they will think they need to play to be seen to be willing even if they don't."

"The village enjoys the River Piddle gently flowing through it," went on Pamela, "and boats can be hired for those who are interested."

"Which implies they don't have to go boating but they do have to play tennis," I put in, approvingly.

"Again, subject to the weather," continued Pamela, "the village pub, The Rampant Boner, has an excellent garden and I hope we can all enjoy a drink in the sunshine, possibly in the late afternoon on Saturday."

"Speaking of drinks," I put in. "Fancy something stronger?"

"Yeah, but only when I've finished this," she replied, keeping me rooted to my seat.

I smiled and relaxed back once more.

"However," continued Pamela, with a glance at me, "it would be naïve of me to assume that either you or any of the other applicants isn't well aware that one of the most important factors of a successful mistress / lady's maid relationship is sex. However, this isn't the only factor. We would need to enjoy being in each other's company, make each other laugh, and you would need to enjoy the more basic tasks such as looking after my wardrobe etc. The weekend, therefore, is planned to be a trial for all of these factors."

"Well, they can't say they weren't warned," I reflected with a smile. "Go on."

"Accompanying me for the weekend will be my partner Frank and hopefully a Housekeeper to whom all other service staff will report," resumed Pamela. "In addition, two identical twin maids will also be present who will be playing an active part over the weekend."

An image of between Yuma's spread thighs grew up in my mind's eye but I remained silent.

"A detailed itinerary will be available upon your arrival at Harlot Hall," continued Pamela. "It will be based upon the theme of the letter 'S' which can be summarised as Spectacles, Satin, Stockings and Suspenders, Stilettos, Skirts, Shaven Slits, Spanking, Sucking, Swallowing, Snowballing, Striptease, Seduction, Squirting, Strap-ons, Student Sisters and Sluts but the most important is Submission. You will obey your Mistress's commands without question."

"'S' is for Sex," I retorted, impressed with her creativity. "Brilliant."

"In closing, both Frank and I are looking forward to meeting you a week tomorrow," she went on. "Rest assured, the weekend will be memorable and I wish you every success with your application. To progress, please confirm your attendance and likely time of arrival and mode of travel by return, attaching a contemporary photograph of you pleasuring yourself ..."

"What!" I cried. "They'll never do that!"

"Then they won't be attending," she retorted before resuming her narrative. "I look forward to you satisfying me. Pamela Hatch."

"OK, what will you have?" I asked, shaking my head in amazement as I stood to fix us a nightcap.

"Scotch and ice, please," she replied. "I'll just send the four invitations and then we can go and play on the stairs if you promise to spank me properly."

"Just you wait, my girl," I replied, heading off along the length of the drawing room to turn left into the bar area.

I decided to copy her order for a scotch on the rocks, returning to find her typing. I sat back and sipped my drink, looking out of the window and reflecting on an amazing day. So far.

After twenty minutes or so, Pamela closed her iPad and placed it the coffee table and looked up.

"Now, didn't you say something about a spanking and telling me what you think about our applicants?" I said, a smile creasing my face as I started to rise once more from my seat. With a shriek, Pamela jumped up and turned towards the door.

"Stop at the top step," I cried as she disappeared. "On your knees!"

Conscious I was rock hard, I deliberately waited a few seconds to allow her to get away. I could just hear her footsteps crossing the hall before she ascended the stairs. I waited a little longer to extend the anticipation before draining my glass to follow. I reached the foot of the stairs where I found her t-shirt lying discarded. I climbed a couple of steps and saw her shorts similarly treated. As the staircase turned back on itself at a half-landing, I looked up to the top step where I saw her, naked, her arse in the air facing me, her knees slightly apart, just enough to allow a sight of her pussy with above it her arsehole, quivering with excitement. I kicked off my shoes and tore off my socks then I undid my shirt and tie and slipped them off. Unbuckling my belt and unzipping my trousers, I pushed them down and kicked them off, tossing them to one side. Then I began to slowly climb, one step at a time ...

"You OK?" I asked fifteen minutes later, lying on my back on the bed, naked and exhausted. Pamela lay face down alongside me, her legs on the bed with her head resting on my chest, her eyes closed. She purred deliciously.

"That's alright then," I added, stroking her hair with one hand. "I thought I might have overdone it."

"You did," she retorted. "It was wonderful."

I laughed, recalling our time at the top of the stairs. I had reached where she was kneeling with her naked arse facing me and had positioned myself to lower my head to push my tongue straight into her arsehole without warning. Oh how I loved the taste of her there, not that I wasn't partial to her pussy but her arse was always my pride and joy, the treasure I always pictured in my mind's eye when lying in some dingy hotel room whilst away on business with my cock in my hand, jacking myself off before sleep. I stretched my left hand down and gently cupped her right arse cheek. She winced slightly and I knew why. Her arse was red hot.

"I'm sorry," I confessed, aware I had lost myself a little when spanking her.

"What for?" she asked. "I wanted you to do it, I asked you not to restrain yourself ... and you didn't!"

"I know," I admitted, "but giving you one for every year of your life, left cheek then right cheek then back to left cheek, getting harder and harder until every one of them creased my hand with pain wasn't exactly what I had had in mind."

"Is that why you stopped?" she asked, lifting her head to look at me. "Because you'd reached my age in spanks?"

"No, I stopped because my hand was killing me," I admitted. "I would have reached your age but you're getting on a bit now and so ..."

She glared at me, prompting another smile from me in response.

"Next time," I added, "I'll get past twenty-five."

"Is that all you did?" she pressed. "It seemed far more than that."

"You mean like your age?" I quipped. "OK! OK! I'm sorry ... stop that! No!"

She started to tickle me and, inevitably, I couldn't take it. I tried to use my hands to catch her arms and, for a few seconds, we jostled for supremacy. Eventually, she relented and we relaxed enough for her to lightly kiss me on my lips.

"Mmmm!" I murmured. "I can still taste cum on your mouth."

She kissed me again, this time pushing her tongue between my lips before pulling back with a smile.

"It was you that sucked it out of me," she whispered. "Are you complaining?"

I shook my head.

"Of course not," I replied, reverting to stroking her hair as she lowered her head again onto my chest and closed her eyes. "I just thought it would be more fun to share it."

"You mean the way you shared the spanks between my two arse cheeks?" she asked. "That wasn't exactly share and share alike."

"It was you that wanted to be spanked hard, remember," I retorted. "What was it you said?"

"Yes, I know," she interjected, "but I wanted what followed just as much if not more even if my arse was increasingly sore when you were fucking me from behind and kept pressing your body into where you had spanked me. I don't think you've ever kept it going for so long, especially as you were doing it so hard as well."

"I don't like to boast," I quipped. "I'm not sure I have ever been so turned on in my life. I mean, with the spanking and then what you said about the lady's maids, I was like a mad man on a mission."

We both remained quiet for several seconds.

"What did I say?" she asked quietly at last, her voice filled with trepidation.

"Well, at first you said nothing, despite my asking you over and over about what you thought of them, the four applicants, I mean," I replied. "Don't you remember?"

"Yes, I remember that," she admitted, "but when you started spanking me hard I couldn't think of anything other than how I wanted you to keep doing it. Heaven knows what I said to make you do it."

I was silent for a few seconds.

"So you don't remember what you said when I asked you whether you would like to do to Solita what I was doing to you, you know, spanking her hard?"

She groaned aloud.

"And what you said when I asked you what you would do if Jessica was your lady's maid and she asked you if she could suck your nipples?" he added quietly, prompting another groan, louder than the last.

"And what you said when ...," I continued.

"No more, no more," she interjected, lifting her head once more to look me in the eye. "Did I say those things? Oh tell me I didn't. Did I? I couldn't have. You must be making this up. Please tell me I didn't say those things, baby, tell me."

I looked down at her and smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"Baby it's alright," I reassured. "You were turned on as much as I think I've ever seen you. I was trying to get you to say things to turn me on and you went along with it to make me spank you ever harder. It was fantastic for both of us. Don't worry about it!"

We both remained quiet for several moments as I stroked her hair gently.

"When do you expect we'll get any responses from them?" she asked, her voice more controlled.

"No idea," I replied. "Amongst other things, it depends whether they want to go ahead or not."

"So, if they don't want to go ahead, that's it. We wouldn't know about it other than by the fact that they didn't get in touch," she said, fairly matter-of-fact.

"Do you want them to go ahead?" I asked quietly.

"Oh yes," she replied instantly. "I'd really like to meet them, all four."

"Including Solita?" I pressed gently.

"Especially Solita," she replied with a grin, lifting her head up again. "If just the thought of spanking her gets me a fucking like I've just had, just think what I would get if I did it for real!"

"I couldn't possibly comment," I replied, knowing my apparently exhausted cock was wakening up much earlier than expected.

"Shall we check?" she urged. "My iPad. Someone may have written back already."

"Why not," I agreed. "Do you want me to go downstairs for it?"

"No, I'll go," she replied. "Besides, I'll get some soothing cream from the bathroom for my arse and you can put it on for me. Deal?"

"Deal," I replied. "And a glass of water would be nice ..."

"The things I do for you," she mocked, gingerly sliding off the bed and standing, taking a glance over her shoulder at her arse in the full-length mirror. Two red patches, increasing with colour as they neared the fleshiest parts of her cheeks, were clearly visible. Wide-eyed, she left the room, naked with her breasts moving deliciously.

I lay back and closed my eyes, allowing my right arm to slide down to take my semi-hard cock in my hand. Oh how good it felt. And it was only an hour at most since it had erupted deep inside her cunt as I hammered into her from behind giving her everything I had and everything she had demanded.

And how good it had been, staying inside her, trying to avoid the weight of my body resting on hers as she knelt at the top of the stairs, pressing forward, trying to fill her up completely with my hot, salty cum. That had been the best ever. It wasn't just making love, no, it was more than that. It had been pure unadulterated fucking. And she had cum twice, at least, before I did, urging me on, responding to my questions about Jessica, Lianna, Solita and Sunny while at the same time, crying out that I should fuck her harder, fuck her faster, take her, take her fucking cunt and fill it, fill up my personal whore's cunt, use it, use it any way I wanted but just keep fucking her harder. I was hard now and began to slowly massage my shaft. Oh it felt so good. Suddenly I heard a noise from downstairs so reached for the duvet and pulled it up over my legs.

"Having fun?" she said, appearing at the doorway in her white silk dressing gown, her iPad under her arm and two glasses of water and a white pot of soothing cream on a tray.

"Just relaxing," I replied with an innocent smile as she came over to my side of the bed and proffered the tray so I could take one of the glasses. "Do you want me to do the cream?"

"Not yet," she said, placing the iPad on the bed before placing the tray on the bedside table to take a drink then gingerly climbed up to lie on her side as best she could with her head on the pillows, facing him. "Besides, I'm kind of enjoying it at the moment, the heat and the soreness. It's a strange feeling."

"Any responses yet?" I asked. She shook her head.

"It's too soon, I guess," Pamela replied, "and in any case they may not have a photograph to hand of them playing with themselves, as it were."

"Very good!" I observed. "Yes, you may be right."

"I shouldn't ask you this," she mused, "but I will. Which one of the four do you think will be the best?"

"I've no idea," I replied. "Honestly."

"I think you're hoping Solita accepts the invitation," she teased, pushing the duvet off the bed and settling herself on her front with her legs together and her arms pushed under the pillows, lifting up her head slightly. "OK, I'm ready for the cream. Be gentle."

"I don't know what you mean," I said in mock effrontery, taking the jar of cream and kneeling up alongside her reddish arse. "Solita could be ideal to help Hayley run my office if she doesn't get the maid's job with you. I just need to know more about her experience as her qualifications are ideal for my needs."

"So is her mouth if the way you looked at it when I showed you her picture with her application is anything to go by," observed Pamela wryly. "OK, OK, I know, I know ... I'm just teasing!"

"Are you ready for this?" I asked. "This stuff is quite cold, I think. OK?"

Pamela murmured acceptance so I pushed the index and middle finger of my right hand into the cream, scooping up a decent amount before placing my hand almost touching the reddest part of her right arse cheek. Then I lowered it and she almost jumped off the bed in shock as I started to massage the cream into her swollen skin.

"Fuck!" she cried out. "That's fucking freezing!"

"That's not very ladylike language, Miss Hatch," I scolded playfully. "I trust you won't be using words like that with your lady's maid. Goodness knows what she will think. Any more of it and you'll deserve another spanking."

"You just fucking dare," she warned as she started to feel the effects of the cream on her skin which was amazingly therapeutic even after such a short period of time and she started to relax.