Pamela's Girlie Fun

Story Info
Pamela is seduced by an older woman, for her first bi sex.
5.5k words
4.68
24.7k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela's Girlie Fun

Pamela was called into the main office most unexpectedly at the end of the school day. Curious as to what it was about, she was a little nervous when she was ushered straight into the Principals office. Mrs McArthur, smiled at her and indicated a chair in front of her desk.

'Nothing to worry about Pamela, quite the opposite in fact. I've called you in to ask you a favour.' Pamela felt relieved, but at the same time anxious, what the hell could it be about she thought, how could she grant a favour to the principal?

'You know that Miss Davis, was due to represent the school at the, 'Feminism In Victorian Literature,' conference next week?' she started. Pamela nodded, but she had already heard that Miss Davis had been in a road traffic accident just that morning. She began to get an inkling of what this was about, and sure enough, she was right on the money. Mrs McArthur needed a replacement, and she wanted Pamela to be that replacement.

'I don't know a thing about the subject Mrs McArthur, how would that be any good for the school, or the conference for that matter,

'Don't worry about it Pamela, all you'll have to do is read out the paper that Miss Davis has already submitted, apologise for her nonappearance, and represent the school. You're a good fluent reader, and have a nice clear speaking voice, and a keen sense of responsibility. Treat it like a small vacation, all expenses paid, you may even enjoy it. Your schedule isn't too onerous, you'll most likely have loads of time to see the sights and take in some shopping. The hotel and conference complex is very modern, and very classy with plenty of high end exclusive shops within the complex itself. Sleep on it and let me know your decision in the morning.' Pamela thanked her, and anxious to get home before the traffic built up, she hurried on her way, out of the school and home.

When Pamela went home she discussed it with her husband, and John advised her to go for it. He was on duty all weekend anyway he reminded her, so it wasn't like they were going to lose a lot of time together, and so it was that Pamela accepted Mrs McArthur's proposal, and found herself in the boarding queue at the airport on Thursday afternoon. The flight was uneventful, and within an hour of touchdown she was in her hotel room hanging her clothes up to ensure they weren't creased for tomorrow. She was scheduled to attend a few small seminars as well as reading out the paper in the main conference hall on Saturday morning. It looked like she was going to have a fair bit of free time.

Before going down to dinner, she thought she'd better head for the conference reception and pick up here accreditation papers, and programme. Locking her door, remembering to take the key card, she caught the elevator down, and stepped out into the hustle and bustle of the main hotel lobby.

The main conference centre reception desk gave her directions to the hall being used by their particular conference and she made her way through. It was quieter here, and she opened the large hall doors and stepped inside. The reception desk was off to her right, so she made for that, gave her name and details to a very efficient older looking woman who located her reception pack, handed it over, and gave Pamela, an accreditation pass, about the size of a credit card on a lanyard which Pamela immediately hung round her neck. No way was she going to lose it.

There were people up on the stage at the far end of the hall, so Pamela wandered in that direction to see what was going on, but it turned out to just be the sound crew who were checking the microphones and the sound system for tomorrow. Sitting down, she opened her package to see what it contained. Various flyers for local restaurants and bars, local shops and the conference programme. She looked at the programme, initially to see when she would be 'on,' and once she had located that, she had a look to see if there was anything else of interest.

Straight away she noticed that a prominent, and famous speaker would be in attendance, a woman she had admired for quite a few years. She was known to be very forthright and robust in her opinions, defending the women's rights movement, and always advocating for equal opportunities for women. Her name was Vanessa Albright, and Pamela had always thought the name suited her so well, she was bright alright, no doubt about that.

She was a bit older than Pamela, well, almost ten years older, almost sixty, but Pamela had always thought of her as a fine, handsome woman. Not stunningly beautiful, but tall, even taller than Pamela's five foot seven inches, very slim. Her greying hair beautifully styled in a shorter cut, and very modern. She was unmarried, and there had always been questions about her sexuality, but always fiercely protective of her privacy, nobody knew for sure. Pamela made a mental note to keep an eye out for her. She'd love to meet her and tell her how much she has been inspired by her over the years.

After reading all the relevant information Pamela decided to go through to the dining area, and try to get a table. She was led to a small table already set up for two people although she was on her own. She had a look at the menu, chose what she wanted and a glass of house white wine. Taking her time, Pamela looked around her to observe the other diners. Her heart skipped a beat when she thought she saw Vanessa Albright a few tables away, but she couldn't get a clear look, not without standing up or really bending back to see around the folks at the intervening tables. Still, it was exciting to her, and then, there she was!!. She had stood up to leave, her meal obviously finished, and oh my god she was coming this way thought Pamela. She was passing right by her table. This was too good an opportunity to miss, she thought.

'Good evening Miss Albright.' Pamela said, standing up, amazed at her own forwardness, and the great woman looked at her and smiled.

'Do I know you?' she asked, still smiling. Pamela shook her head.

'No, but I've been a great admirer of yours for many, many years,' she said sincerely. 'You've been such a great source of inspiration to me for a long time, and I just wanted to thank you for all that you've done for women's rights.'

'Well, thank you my dear, it's so very kind of you to say that. I appreciate it, I really do. Are you here for the conference?' Pamela confirmed that she was, adding that she was hoping to hear Miss Albright speak tomorrow.

'You must come and see me after my talk then. Please sit close to the front row so I can see you, it's always nice to see a friendly face. I have this little "thing," when I'm talking to a large audience like we'll have tomorrow. I like to see a familiar face and then I just talk to that person and pretty much ignore everybody else.' She laughed, and Pamela laughed with her.

'I'd be honoured to be your sounding post Miss Albright,' Pamela said, never dreaming the way events were shaping up. 'I shall pay special attention to every word you say.'

'You must call me Vanessa,' Miss Albright said, 'I feel we are to become great friends, and you must tell me your name too.' Pamela told her, and Vanessa repeated it to herself a few times. 'I have a terrible memory sometimes, so I find it helps if I repeat things over and over in my head.'

'Would you care to join me for a glass of wine, Miss... sorry, Vanessa?' she corrected herself. Vanessa smiled and very reluctantly refused.

'Better not Pamela,' she excused herself. 'Tomorrow is a big day for me... best to have a clear head, but I note that we are both having dinner alone, which is rather sad, perhaps we could have dinner together tomorrow evening and we'll share a glass or two of wine then?' Pamela was thrilled at the prospect and thanked Vanessa, who smiled and said, 'Until tomorrow then, and remember, front row if you can. I want to see your lovely face smiling up at me when I'm giving my talk,' and then she continued on her way and out of the dining room.

All Pamela could think of was that Vanessa Albright had complimented her, and said she had a lovely face. Who'd have thought that Vanessa Albright could be such a lovely, friendly woman, and so much better looking in real life too. No doubt about it, Pamela was excited.

Pamela was up bright and early next morning, despite the fact that she hadn't slept very well. Thoughts of Vanessa had swirled round and round in her head most of the night. She'd even managed to get herself wet thinking about her, but had ignored it and finally managed to get off to sleep.

She checked the conference programme once again to check when she was scheduled to be giving 'her,' paper, written of course by Miss Davis. It was her misfortune not to be here, but it was good luck for Pamela. Every cloud has a silver lining she thought, most definitely in this case as far as she was concerned.

Later that morning, Pamela stood at the lectern on the main stage and delivered her paper, which got a very good reception from the audience. Walking offstage she saw Vanessa, standing in the 'wings,' smiling at her.

'Well done Pamela, you read that beautifully. You didn't tell me you were delivering a paper to the conference,' she said.

'Well, it's really nothing to boast about. I was only reading it in place of the author who was involved in a traffic accident. She's a colleague of mine, and the school Principal volunteered me to deliver it, and so here I am.'

'How unfortunate for her, but most fortuitous for us, we wouldn't have met otherwise,' Vanessa said, smiling. Pamela felt herself get excited again. Vanessa seemed to have taken a real shine to her, and she was loving it. What if the rumours were true and Vanessa was a lesbian, or at the very least bi? How would she handle it, she speculated, she'd never had an encounter with another woman. Would she be able to resist any advance if one came. Would she want to resist, the shocking thought came to her? That thought excited her even more, and then she realised she was wet again. Her pussy knew how to respond she thought, it was telling her what it wanted. Wait and see, wait and see, she told herself, we'll jump that fence if we ever come to it.

Vanessa was giving the keynote speech of the day at the conference, due to start at 2.30pm, so Pamela made sure she was there well before it was due to take place. She managed to get the prime position, right in front of the speaker's lectern, and settled in to wait. The conference hall soon filled up and at the appointed time the MC announced Vanessa, and she walked onstage to thunderous applause. She stepped up to the lectern, laid her notes down, and looked at the audience, waiting for the applause to die down, and then she looked directly at Pamela, and gave her a big, beautiful smile. Pamela's heart beat a little faster, and then Vanessa started speaking.

Half an hour later it was all over. Once again the conference hall rang with thunderous applause, which rolled and swelled and became a standing ovation which went on for quite some time until Vanessa eventually departed from the stage. Pamela left her seat, and made her way backstage, hoping to see Vanessa again. She was surrounded by enthusiastic admirers, but when she caught sight of Pamela, she signalled her closer, and said, 'Book a table for two. 7.30pm okay?' Pamela of course said yes, and arranged it a little later before she went shopping in the hotel/conference complex.

She had a look round the complex, and discovered it was huge, with plenty of variety in the shops, including a smaller unit that caught her eye. Pamela had a weakness for sexy lingerie, she just loved wearing classy bras and panties, corsets, you name it, if it was frothy and lacy, skimpy, and daring Pamela loved it. She had the sort of figure, tall and slim, with long legs that always looked good in lingerie and stockings. Not just long, but beautifully shaped, a 'leg-man's,' dream, as she'd been told often in the past. She loved wearing stockings too, and with the right high heels to compliment, and a shortish skirt to show off her legs, she felt very sexy. However, today she was wearing, 'sensible,' clothing more suitable for a participant in an academic conference

Pamela's curiosity got the better of her and she decided to look at the lingerie in the store. She pushed open the door, and took a look around, and intent on finding something a little different she started browsing the clothes rails. She thought maybe something to titillate John when she got home would be fun, and looked at the skimpiest lingerie sets she could find. Some of them were virtually 'nothing,' and would conceal nothing, but that's what John would love.

Sometimes he liked her to play the slutty, whore, and behind closed doors she loved to play the part just for him. She finally settled on two sets, one in red, which was so skimpy it was almost non-existent, and one in black which was more substantial, but when she examined it further, she discovered the bra had peep holes. Her nipples would be exposed, my god, John would love that she smiled to herself. Further investigation showed that the panties were open crotch, so her pussy would be completely exposed too.

'You'd look sensational in that,' a woman's voice just behind her said quietly, and Pamela jumped with fright, and looked round. When she saw it was Vanessa, she felt her face burning with embarrassment. Caught, and feeling complete flustered she tried making some excuse, some explanation, but Vanessa just smiled.

'Don't feel embarrassed Pamela,' she said quietly and smiling all the while. 'Just ask yourself why am I in this shop as well. We're both mature women, no need for us to be embarrassed about it, and the simple truth is, I love sexy lingerie too. One of my little secrets, so keep it to yourself please,' she said conspiratorially. 'I love the sets you've chosen, especially that little open crotch number. I meant it when I said you'll look sensational in that.' Pamela was getting over her initial embarrassment now, and thanked her for the compliment.

'Thank you, yes, I suppose it's my little secret too,' Pamela admitted. 'I love wearing sexy lingerie. Have you bought anything here today? I think I'll buy these two sets; I really like both of them, and maybe some stockings, the ones that don't need a belt.'

'Did you know that the Victorians, including Queen Victoria herself wore open crotch undergarments?' Vanessa asked her.

'No way,' Pamela said with disbelief, laughing. Vanessa nodded her head, smiling.

'Yes, they all did back then. Victorian women's clothing was so heavy and with so many layers, underskirts, petticoats, and so on, that by the time they got it off to go to the toilet they'd have wet themselves. Of course you have to think knee length pantaloons rather than panties or thongs, but they were crotchless all the same.'

'Well, you learn something new every day,' Pamela declared. 'I wasn't sure if I should get the open crotch set, what do you think?'

'Really, you're going to look wonderful in either, but I imagine you will look sensational in the open crotch set.' Vanessa confirmed. 'Maybe if you have the time, you could give me your opinion as to what I should buy?' So, Pamela spent the next twenty minutes or so looking at skimpy, and then skimpier lingerie, advising and confirming what she thought would look good on Vanessa. Of course the very thought of Vanessa wearing this blatantly sexual lingerie was enough to set Pamela off, and she could feel the wetness seeping out of her. She wondered if Vanessa was wet too, and that just made things worse.

Right at the back of the shop, away from casual prying eyes, there was a whole section devoted to what is known as adult toys. Dildos, vibrators, ben-wa balls, in confusing array and varieties.

'Oh my,' Vanessa said on seeing them, and wandered casually over to have a look. She examined some of them, running her hands along the length, feeling the girth, in the same way that she would do if she was touching a man. 'Mmm... lovely,' she murmured, and then unexpectedly, she turned to Pamela. 'What would you recommend?' Pamela was completely caught out and confused

'I... I... don't really know,' she spluttered. 'It depends on a few different factors, size and power. The more powerful it is the faster it would vibrate... I imagine,' she added as if she'd never used or owned one. 'And size of course... well... depends on size.'

'What size would you go for?' Vanessa asked, then quickly added, 'don't answer if you think that question is too personal.' Her eyes never broke contact as she spoke, and Pamela could feel herself get wetter, and so incredibly turned on. She knew she was blushing, but somehow couldn't look away. There was a world of meaning in Vanessa's gaze.

'I, well, I don't know,' she stumbled over her words, excitement making her mouth suddenly dry. 'I really don't know, it's a very personal choice. I don't feel qualified to say, given that it's for your own use. What suits me, may not suit you. Sorry I know I'm not being much of a help,' she finished rather lamely.

'Just choose one for me,' Vanessa said smiling, and still flustered Pamela chose a 'wand' style, knowing it was powerful and best used for external clitoral stimulation. She thought if Vanessa really was a lesbian or bi, she may not go for a vibrator that penetrated, and so the choice was made.

'I think I'll go back and get that other open crotch set I was looking at,' said Vanessa and then she leaned over and whispered in Pamela's ear. 'To tell the truth looking at all this stuff is making me so fucking horny.' Pamela laughed, a little embarrassed, nervous laugh.

'Me too,' she heard herself confess, and then blushed again. Vanessa laughed, and hugged her, and Pamela knew if Vanessa made a move on her she'd be helpless to resist. No, she wouldn't want to resist she told herself, I want her to make love to me, take me and do shockingly exciting things with me.

They made their way to the check out and paid for their purchases, before stepping out of the shop into the main concourse of the mall.

'I'm just going back to the hotel now,' Vanessa said, 'how about you?' and Pamela agreed, wondering where this might end, but hoping it would be Vanessa's room or hers.

In the elevator, Pamela pressed the button for floor five, and turned to Vanessa asking which floor she was going to. Vanessa said nothing but pulled Pamela closer, and kissed her, a passionate, searching kiss that quite literally left Pamela breathless.

'I think floor five will suit us both perfectly well,' whispered Vanessa, and Pamela could only nod in agreement. She wanted this, she wanted this powerful woman, this force of nature to take her and make love to her. She was excited beyond belief, and when the elevator door opened, she already had her key card in her hand. She didn't want to think about this, she'd never been with a woman before, this was new to her but she just wanted to do it and not allow any silly thoughts of what was right or wrong or conventional, or whatever disturb her need for what she was about to do.

As the room door closed behind them, they dropped their shopping bags where they stood and came into each other's arms. Vanessa's tongue slipped between her lips and her hands felt and squeezed Pamela's breasts. She thought she would collapse with the excitement, her legs suddenly weak and wobbly They broke apart at last and Vanessa propelled her towards the bed, and when Pamela sat on the edge of the bed Vanessa pushed her back and lay down beside her.

Their urgency and excitement was such that when Pamela felt Vanessa's hand under the hem of her skirt she opened her legs wide in invitation. Vanessa gladly accepted, and Pamela felt the hand between her legs, rubbing her through her panties. She moaned loudly, totally surrendering herself to this older more experienced woman, and within seconds Vanessa had her panties down and off. She felt fingers opening up her pussy lips, and the knowing touch was so exciting, she couldn't think of anything but the exquisite sensations at her core. She pulled her skirt up round her waist, wantonly and shamelessly exposing herself.

12