Pamela's Girlie Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa slipped from her arms for a moment, but Pamela barely noticed until she felt her legs being pushed wider apart and then the first exquisite sensation of Vanessa licking, sucking and fingering her sex. She thrust her pelvis higher, pushing against the other woman's mouth, and hands, searching for even more contact, and then she was coming, helplessly. Moaning with each powerful contraction as her orgasm wracked her body with unbelievably wonderful force.

In that post orgasmic haze she was dimly aware of Vanessa getting off the bed and undressing. She watched through half closed lids, admiring and excited by the older woman's figure. 'She must work out,' she thought as she observed the tight stomach and perky tits. Small but with huge nipples, she wanted to suck on those, and then Vanessa was back on the bed, kissing, fingering and playing on her erogenous zones like a concert violinist on a fiddle.

She arched up off the bed as Vanessa started the whole cycle all over again. Except this time she was reciprocating, caressing and playing with the tits she had just seen revealed, and the pussy, oh the pussy was wonderfully wet and open to her fingers. Suddenly Vanessa turned in bed adopting the classic sixty nine position and Pamela was presented with the warm, musky odour of her new lover and the wet pussy before her eyes, in glorious close up. Desperate to please, she adjusted her position just a little to bring that shaven pussy closer to where she wanted it, and ran her tongue up the deep, open cleft. Her reward was to hear Vanessa moan out loud with excitement and although she had never done this before, she knew exactly how she liked it herself and replicated what she loved with Vanessa.

Hearing Vanessa's excitement growing as she licked, sucked and fingered the fabulous, full lipped pussy, set her off again and she could feel the first distant tremors of yet another orgasm. She had never come as quickly, one orgasm upon the other before, but she had abandoned any ideas of normal now, and blatantly spread her legs in surrender, welcoming the impending sensation and was swept away, astounded by the power and force of what was happening to her. All through her own orgasm she had managed to somehow keep up the loving assault on Vanessa's pussy hole and realised that Vanessa had come too.

They both lay there until Vanessa turned round in the bed once more, took Pamela in her arms and they clung to each other, sated for the time being. It felt so nice to have this wonderful soft-skinned woman, cuddle up to her. They looked into each other's eyes and laughed, saying nothing. They needed no words, their sexual, excitement and mutual satisfaction had said it all, at least for a while.

'First time?' Vanessa eventually whispered, and Pamela nodded, thinking maybe she hadn't been very good at it. Vanessa kissed her once more and reassuringly said, 'You were marvellous sweetheart. For a girl who hasn't made love to another woman before you really managed to ring all my bells. You have a natural aptitude for it. Just keep doing what you were doing, and you'll make Vanessa a very happy woman.' They kissed once more, stroking and touching each other intimately, until at last Vanessa reminded her that they had a table booked. 'Let's shower, I want to soap your tits,' Vanessa said laughing, and getting out of bed went into the ensuite shower room adjusting the temperature. Pamela joined her as the warm water flooded down on both of them.

In what seemed like their own super intimate, enclosed space they began to soap each other's bodies. Hands slipping and sliding across soft, silky skin, brought them both close to the brink of orgasm, and then Vanessa sank to her knees pushing Pamela's long, beautiful legs apart, and buried her face between the outspread thighs again. Pamela shuddered as the sensations at her core drove all other thoughts from her mind except what was between her legs.

She looked down at the beautiful face giving her so much pleasure, and then she felt Vanessa's soapy hand and fingers gently rub her anus. Another new, amazing sensation, and then a finger softly pushed against her tight forbidden hole, slipping in just a little. Penetrating and massaging her there as the tongue and fingers from Vanessa's other hand continued to bring her pussy such exquisite bliss, she gave herself over entirely and came in a long, trembling orgasm. Wave after wave swept over her, and she screamed with joy. Her legs gave way, so weak, and she slid down the shower wall sitting on the bottom, the water pouring down on her, washing the soap and all her cares away.

Vanessa helped her to her feet, and half carried her out of the shower, and she stood there like a small child as Vanessa dried her off with a big, white fluffy towel, finally kissing her deeply and lovingly. It was a blissful moment for Pamela, and she took the towel from Vanessa and dried her as best she could.

'Let's get dressed then darling,' Vanessa suggested, laughing and smiling all the while, 'and let's wear the open crotch lingerie to dinner. Just think,' she added, 'two seemingly respectable looking women out together for dinner. What could look more ordinary, and yet we'll be virtually naked under our normal clothes. Only we will know.'

'That sounds deliciously wicked to me,' agreed Pamela. 'Just the thought of it is making me horny again. I'll be wanting to eat you instead of dinner if we don't get out of this room in the next five minutes.' Laughing, they finished dressing, and with a little light make-up were ready to face the world again.

'More wine darling,' Vanessa said quietly, pouring another generous glass for Pamela, as they sat at the restaurant dinner table. Having just taken a mouthful of the delicious food, Pamela could only nod her approval. Once she swallowed, she tasted the wine.

'Oh, Vanessa,' she said, 'you really know your wine, this is amazing. I have to warn you though, my husband tells me with just a little wine in me I get to be a little hellcat in the bedroom. Do you think you can handle me,' and they both laughed again.

'Oh my dear sweet Pamela,' Vanessa almost whispered across the table. 'By the time I finish, "handling," you, you'll be purring like a kitten, and so will that delightful pussy of yours.'

They decided to give dessert a miss, paid the bill and hurried back to the hotel, both of them eager to pick up where they had left off earlier that evening. In the elevator they kissed, and with hands up skirts, they both made good use of the open crotch panties they wore. They were soon even wetter still and eager for more by the time they got their room door opened.

Once in the room they quickly stripped off, but left their new bought lingerie on, because it looked so good and added even more to their excitement it. The open crotch panties and peep hole bras hid nothing, and was no barrier to their questing hands. Soon the sounds of their excitement filled the room as they moaned and groaned with the pleasure, every touch and kiss a new delight. The bras and panties, despite their flimsy, revealing nature were soon gone, leaving them both naked.

They stroked, probed and petted, exploring each other's bodies, wantonly displaying themselves to each other. Nothing was hidden, not an inch of their skin untouched, bringing shivering and shuddering arousal to both. Vanessa once again probed Pamela's pussy with her fingers and tongue raising Pamela to ever higher levels of ecstasy until Pamela arched up off the bed and came in a searing rush. The nerve endings in her pussy and clitoris sending waves of sheerest pleasure throughout her beautiful body like an electric shock that had her writhing uncontrollably on the bed. Calling out to Vanessa, making no sense whatsoever, moaning and shrieking with pleasure, until at last her orgasm began to subside and die, leaving her a shattered wreck, hardly able to move.

Vanessa straddled Pamela's body and shuffled further up the bed until her slim thighs were on either side of Pamela's head, trapping her face so close to the adored pussy of her lover.

'Pleasure me my sweetheart, make me come. I'm so fucking excited,' and in response Pamela lifted her head off the pillow and wriggled slightly lower on the bed, bringing her mouth into direct contact with Vanessa's dribbling pussy, smelling and then tasting her wonderful essence. 'Oh yes my darling, that's what I need... oh god, yes, that feels so good.' Pamela reached under and gripped the taught buttocks, pulling Vanessa onto her face harder, her tongue delving into the fragrant depths, then back out to circle the prominent clitoris, labia and groin.

When she licked at the perineum, that sensitive bridge between holes Vanessa's excitement ratchetted even higher, and Pamela experimentally ran her tongue onto the puckered flesh of Vanessa's anus. She surprised even herself in doing it, because she'd never been interested in that area, either her own or anybody else's, but remembering how good it felt when Vanessa had fingered her butthole in the shower, and knowing Vanessa was clean from the shower too, she sublimated her own reluctance. She knew she would do anything to pleasure her adored lover who seemed to love what she was doing if her reaction was anything to go by.

She didn't linger there long, returning to Vanessa's pussy, which had grown wetter still, and sucked and tongued the open pussy hole. Vanessa rubbed herself back and forth on Pamela's mouth and face, sometimes lifting off, and then bearing down harder, until at last Pamela felt the smooth thighs begin to tremble and quiver and Vanessa announced with a loud moan that she was coming. Her hips moved faster and then at what seemed to be the peak of her orgasm, she bore down hard on Pamela's face, almost screaming with delight, and Pamela lashed the engorged clitoris with her tongue as she poked her index finger into Vanessa's arse hole. Finally, her orgasm over Vanessa fell over to one side and they came into each other's arms, kissing and cuddling.

It was the merely the opening rounds, they made love throughout the night, intermittently falling asleep and awakening to make love again.

On the final day of the conference, they fucked each other to a standstill between seminars and workshops. They took their leave of each other that evening, promising to keep in touch, and they did. It was difficult, especially with Vanessa's hectic schedule, travelling all over, including internationally, but they made time to meet occasionally and took great pleasure in their mutual company and desires. Sometimes when Pamela was back at school she would think of Vanessa and get wet almost instantaneously, and hoped Vanessa felt the same. She would go into her classroom store cupboard and give herself a little rub, or pinch her nipples just like Vanessa had done. She was an altogether more sexual woman than she had been before, and she loved it.

12