Pamela's Little Thank-you Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a really nice guy, Hector. You're going to make some lucky girl very happy one of these days."

As brush-offs go, it was not unkind. There'd be no hard feelings. She'd go back to being Amy's somewhat older, slightly ditzy friend; I'd go back to being Amy's really-nice-guy housemate. Who lent a hand when one was needed and kindly tipped his hat when it was time to go.

Yep. That was me alright.

Gratefulness. Sincerity. Magnanimity. They always seem like a lot when you're the one dishing them out. They never seem that way when you're the one receiving.

I made her promise to be extra careful, especially on the stairs. I made her promise to call me if she needed anything, no matter how late. I told her I'd give her a call in the morning to check how she was doing. At the door, I gave her a little peck on the cheek.

It had started to rain again by the time I got to my car. They were still playing Christmas songs on the radio.

Oh, tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy! Oh, tidings of comfort and joy.

12