Pamela's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this feel ok for you honey?" she asked Peter, as she continued to apply more pressure to my bum.

Peter nodded, but said nothing. There was no doubt he was really enjoying it, or perhaps he was enjoying more the anticipation of what was to come.

Pamela released her grip, got off the bed, and pulled out the under-bed drawer. After a bit of rummaging she had found what she was looking for.

"You'll need some of this," she said, lifting up a tube of lubrication.

"Would you like me to apply it?"

"God, yes," muttered Peter.

Pamela released the tube lid and squeezed out a plentiful amount in the palm of her hand. She proceeded to gently lubricate Peter's cock from tip to base, making sure all was well covered.

She then turned her attention to me and applied a generous quantity to my bum, ending with a quick dart of her finger just inside my bum hole.

She then positioned his cock against my bum hole again, and pressed.

Moving over to my side of the bed, she whispered to me, "I think you'll really enjoy this."

Moving closer, she used her fingers to brush my eyes closed, then her lips made contact with mine just as Peter was applying more pressure.

We kissed deeply as the sensation of penetration began to fill me. I felt the head of Peter's cock enter me, and with that I pulled away and gasped.

Casting a glance over me she whispered, "Peter's in you now, his cock is almost completely inside."

Peter started slowly fucking me. I stared at Pamela who was well in the zone and seemed to be taking charge of everything.

"How does that feel, Marcus," she said.

I responded with, "Gorgeous." This probably isn't the best response, but it was all I could blurt out.

"Let me add some icing to the cake," she said.

With that, she took off her panties, or should I say her daughters panties, before carefully holding the gusset to my nose.

"Go on," she instructed, sniff my panties while my husband fucks you.

I took deep breaths of the sensual material.

Pamela quickly pulled the waist elastic to the back of my head, securely fixing the gusset in place. She then proceeded to gently kiss me through the fabric.

"Mm, I can smell myself on these panties," she whispered, sensually.

"Can you smell me too?" she asked.

I confirmed with a muffled, "yes."

"How's your bottom doing? Are you enjoying my husband's cock?" she queried, with a cheeky grin.

At this point, Peter had gained rhythm and was increasing in pace. I could tell he was well on the way to climaxing in me.

"I don't think Peter's far off cumming? I wouldn't like him to have all the fun," she said.

With a soft kiss on my panty covered lips, she moved further down my body giving me gently kisses as she went.

From my neck, to my shoulders, and then stopping at my bra where she sucked sweetly on the soft fabric managing skillfully to locate each nipple in turn. Up until now, I had never considered my nipples a sensual area, but Pamela quickly changed my view on that completely. How I wish I had known when I was in my previous relationships.

Peter was now in full flow fucking me hard. His grip was now firmer, and he was making sure every thrust entered me completely. His balls made a gentle slapping sound as they made contact with my cheeks. His breathing was heavy, it was only a matter of time before he came.

Pamela continued kissing my body, making her way further down until I could feel her warm breath on my balls.

She started licking my very hard cock.

"I think I'm going to cum," Peter whispered in my ear.

"Cum when ever you're ready, I'm ready to take whatever you have in your lovely balls," I replied.

Pamela obviously heard this and immediately started sucking on my cock. Wow, she was such and expert!

While sucking, she managed to brush her tongue slowly around the rim of my cock head, and with my bum being fucked quite desperately by her husband, my moment was arriving soon.

She placed a hand between my legs reaching around to my bum. I'm guessing she was fondling Peter's balls going by the sexy comments he was making.

"I'm cumming," he blurted out.

The wonderful feeling of Peter's cock throbbing up my bum, filling me with his cum, and Pamela sucking me off, pushed me to the limit and I too started to cum.

I tried to pull out of Pamela's mouth, but she wasn't having it.

As Peter pumped cum into my bum, I pumped cum into his wife's mouth. God, the feeling was out of this world!

We all waited a while. Pamela was keen to take every last drop, and I was in no hurry for Peter to take his cock out my bottom. Eventually his erection subsided and it dutifully slipped out with just a little help from my anal muscles at the very end.

We were spent. We all lay back and relaxed on the bed.

Pamela turned over and gave Peter a full on kiss. I suspect she may still have had some cum in her mouth!

It was time to return home. Sharon was expecting my back by midnight and it was now 10:30pm, so plenty of time.

I made the journey back home and arrived about 11pm.

Walking through the door, Sharon made a joke about being held hostage by the sister-in-law. If only she knew!

Hanging my coat up, I put my keys back in my pocket. There was something else in there, a small pair of panties. Too small to be Pamela's, so must have been Sarah's.

The following night, while my wife Sharon was watching TV, I was upstairs wanking furiously with Sarah's panties.

This would not be the last time these panties would be the focus of my attention.

Over the next few days, my thoughts moved towards the lovely image of Peter in the reflection of the bedroom mirror, proudly showing off his panty clad bottom. I had never performed anal sex on a man, but now I was getting curious.

I phoned Peter the following day and arranged to drop in for a coffee, with the excuse of picking up a drill he had borrowed.

That day soon arrived...

12