Panty Experience with a Friend

Story Info
A panty relationship with a friend changed everything.
5.2k words
4.74
25.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The recollection detailed below is a true representation of what occurred back in 1976 when we were working out of a TV shop in Manchester, and it goes to show how unexpected events can take place totally without warning.

It was a warm summer's day. The summer of 1976 went down in history as one of the longest prolonged periods of high temperatures on record, and it certainly felt like that at the time.

I worked for Barry part time, usually on a Saturday, and my job essentially was to repair color TVs sets of various makes and models. In those days, being able to repair TV sets was comparable to a doctor's services and often paid just as well.

On this particular Saturday, I arrived at the shop around 10am and went straight through to the workshop at the back. It was normal to start the day with a coffee so I filled the kettle and switched it on. The coffee was brewed and I settled at my bench space next to Barry. We discussed what work was in and which jobs to complete first. It was normal to complete the easy faults first before tackling the more complex, time consuming ones. The day was pretty normal, just like any other Saturday.

Before long, it was 4pm and time to think about closing shop. It was Barry's responsibility to tend to any customers in the shop as well as helping out technically in the workshop, so it was always his decision when to quit for the day.

The front shop door was locked and the showroom lights extinguished.

Back in the Workshop I was busy collecting the many cups we had used and was giving my bench the final tidy up. Now, at this point I should probably mention the under-desk male entertainment section, otherwise known as a brown box with a few girly mags and very poor quality VHS tapes. These were not at all hidden and it was quite normal for any visitors, namely the two field Engineers employed, to browse these publications over a cup of coffee. It was also quite normal for myself and Barry to flick through a few pages every now and again while discussing the day's events and scheduling the work for Monday.

I remember there was a small magazine with a picture of a young lady suggestively bent over and looking behind, her bottom dressed only in small white panties. I'm not entirely sure why, but the image acted like a magnet to me and this was the magazine I always pulled out. I noticed Barry had his favourite selection of magazines too, mainly suspender and stocking images.

On this particular day, following the tidy up, we were both chatting away and flicking through the mags. There was nothing unusual in that, except Barry tended to be adjusting himself a little more than usual. As all men will experience, it can be uncomfortable if you become aroused and are not able to adjust yourself.

I think Barry saw me out the corner of his eye and commented, "I've seen this mag a hundred of times, but it still has the same effect!"

"Same here," I replied, "I've seen this young lady on the cover of this mag many times too and she still does it for me. In fact, I was going to ask if I could take this home sometime?"

Barry replied, "Of course you can, and you can take a few tapes home too if you want."

There was a very noticeable silence, probably just for a minute or two, but the atmosphere seemed to change. He we were, two men sitting close together in a very safe environment, flicking through girly mags. I was doing my best not to show my arousal, but it seems Barry didn't care much going by the bulge he presented.

That's when my stomach flipped and the desire to take this further crept into my mind. We were long standing friends and had never dabbled in anything sexual, so this was a big risk. If Barry didn't mind sporting an erection, then why should I, so I let my conscious guard down and my erection started to firm up.

Before long we both had large erections and I for one was contemplating getting mine out just to relieve it.

Barry was the first to comment.

"I can see your favorite girl in that magazine has had the desired effect. I'm not sure how you're going to walk out the shop with that in your pants?"

I was quick to respond, "I bet you would have difficulty standing up now too!"

After a small pause Barry continued, "I can see you're an undies man?"

That was probably stating the obvious.

I replied "Yes, and you're a suspender and stockings man!"

We both gave each other a casual wink.

I attempted to adjust myself, but instead of moving it to one side it got suck in the middle and poked straight out. This was not intentional, but in hind sight it was ideal as it had the benefit of catching Barry's attention.

"I think you had better release that in case it snaps!" he quipped.

I gave a chuckle and largely ignored the comment, but something told me Barry wouldn't actually mind if I did take out my cock to relieve it.

After a couple of minutes I decided to make the first move.

Lifting my bum off the chair I lowered my trousers down slightly. This presented my bulge in my underwear even more so. Barry was watching and didn't seem to mind, so I started to caress myself. I closed my eyes, for no other reason but to let Barry watch without embarrassment. I heard a small shuffling noise and hoped that Barry had taken down his trousers. Through half closed eyes I could see that not only had he taken down his trousers, but he had also taken his cock out of his underwear and was gently stroking while watching me.

I took this as a positive thing and lifted my bum again to lower my undies.

So there we were, both sitting next to each other with cocks in hand pleasuring ourselves.

We both looked at each other and gave a little smile.

Barry's cock was really impressive, not only for it's length (about 6 inches), but it's girth. The lovely round head was already glistening with pre-cum.

Barry whispered under his breath, "I've always hoped this would happen."

"Me too," I replied.

Exactly why we were whispering was a mystery as there was no one else with us.

I decided to take off my trousers and underwear completely.

I wondered if Barry would appreciate a little help and with that I placed my hand on the inside of his thigh. I heard a little gasp, he stopped stroking for a few seconds, then carried on. His breathing was getting a little more audible now which I took as a good sign.

He took his hand away from his cock, leaving it sticking up very erect.

"Go on," he ushered, casting a glance down at his cock.

I took the hint and softly brushed my hand from the lower part of his thigh to his crotch area. I gently cupped his balls in my palm noticing how soft they felt.

"Oh yes," he whispered.

I moved my hand to his erect cock and took a gentle grip. I started moving my hand up and down giving him a nice slow gentle wank. He closed his eyes. I was getting very horny by now and used my left hand on myself. Barry noticed and reached out. We were both now wanking each other. It felt so good.

It wouldn't take much to make me cum, and I could tell Barry was nearing his climax too.

I'm not sure why, but I got up from my chair and knelt down next to Barry. I continued to wank him off.

I think in the back of my mind I knew what I intended, but the experience so far had sent my mind spinning.

I moved closer and slowed my hand movement. I didn't want Barry to cum just yet.

My face was next to his lap, probably no more than 12 inches away from his cock. It looked a lot bigger now.

I moved even closer and made sure he could feel my breath on his lower regions.

I remember he was trembling, his legs were gently shaking and there was a stutter in his breathing. To be honest, my heart was pounding ten to the dozen, I was scared and nervous, but the excitement was out of this world.

I licked my lips hoping that Barry would notice, and get my drift. He certainly saw me, and made no comment. I moved even closer and used the tip of my tongue to gently lap the small amount of clear pre-cum for the head of his cock. Hardly touching him, his cock jerked and the expression on his face told me all I needed to know. I opened my mouth wider and slowly descended on his lovely cock. At first, just taking the head in.

I swirled my tongue slowly around the head and I could hear from the low groans above it was being much appreciated. I very gently started to suck, and I think at this point the feeling for him was too much. He was trying his best not to cum.

He whispered, "Promise, I won't cum in your mouth."

I knew that was a promise to be broken.

I could feel the swell of his cock and decided to take more than just the head. I slowly consumed over half of the length and I was ready for the finale. Bobbing my head up and down, giving the occasional suck, he was ready. The twitching from his cock got stronger in my mouth and then he could hold off no longer. I was expecting an unpleasant taste, but on the contrary there was very little taste.

The first few drops landed at the back of my tongue were it would seem there are few taste buds. As his ejaculation became stronger, and I bobbed up and down quicker, the rest of his cum landed further forward where I could taste the sweetness mixed with a slight saltiness.

After about five spurts, Barry put his hands behind my head and pulled me further onto his cock. No more bobbing, I was impaled by his large penis as he ejaculated hard giving me the last few drops from his lovely balls. The only thing moving was his firm cock, twitching in my mouth.

I sucked and swallowed for all I was worth. As he made his final thrust, I wanked my cock and exploded all over the floor. I finished cumming soon after Barry, making sure I kept him in my mouth until I had completed. He gradually began to lose his erection, and it began to shrivel in my mouth. Eventually I let it go.

I could tell he was in absolute bliss.

I wasn't prepared for the slight embarrassment this would cause as we got cleaned up and dressed again. Somehow the relationship had changed, and at the time I wasn't sure if Barry would have regrets, but from what follows I'm sure I made the right decision.

The following Saturday started as normal, I think we both pretended the previous Saturday didn't happen.

The day rolled on as usual and we had more visitors than expected with Engineers from different companies popping in for a chat, or more likely a free cup of tea!

The day came to a close and we started to tidy things away.

It had just turned 4:30pm and everyone had gone home.

That left just me an Barry in the workshop, and my tummy already had that warm feeling again.

The lights were extinguished in the showroom and Barry made his way through to the back, closing the dividing door on the way through. This was unusual as the door normally remained open in case someone started tapping on the window.

It was all a little quiet.

Barry broke the ice by announcing, "I can't imagine what we were doing this time last week."

"I imagine we were enjoying ourselves in some way," I knowingly replied.

Barry had that little glint in his eye that told me we could maybe have some fun today.

"Well, I was thinking," said Barry, "You seem to like the picture on that magazine with the girl in the panties."

"Sure do," I replied.

"Well," said Barry, "I thought we could do something along the same lines especially as I need to re-pay you for last week."

"As you know, I like to visit my girlfriend as much as possible through the week and thought on this occasion I might look to borrow a little something for you."

"Ok, you got me. I haven't got a clue what you mean?" I replied.

"I notice every time she visits the shop you take the opportunity to checkout her rear end, especially if she happens to be bending over," Barry explained.

I have to admit, Vicky was a lovely girl who possessed a remarkable body. I was surprised she could be bothered with Barry, not that he's an ugly guy, just nothing special. He does have the gift of the gab though. She often wore respectable clothes but maybe a little short on dress length. I'm sure it was on purpose so you could always see her panty-line. That was always a huge turn-on for me.

Barry reached up to the small components shelf and produced a plastic bag from behind some parts.

"I hope your not offended," he said, and handed me the bag.

He then made a swift exit to the main showroom with some excuse to check the till was locked or something.

I opened the bag and pulled out a lovely little pair of soft nylon panties, with lovely embroidered edges. My cock reacted immediately. These must be Vicky's!

Barry was still in the showroom. I didn't know whether I could enjoy them now or if he intended me to take them home.

There was a knock on the dividing door, which was unusual to say the least, and then the door opened slightly.

Barry sheepishly popped his head around. By this time, I had the panties wrapped around my cock stroking slowly. Barry smiled, he was obviously expecting what he saw.

"Thank God for that," he said, "I was hoping you wouldn't be offended."

He came in and sat next to me.

He went on, "I remember over the weeks how horny you became looking at that girl in the mag and thought I could act it out a bit for you. I'm into stockings and suspenders so I thought we could help each other out."

With that he produced another bag from his pocket and took out the contents. There were a pair of tan stockings with a seam running up the rear, and a white suspender belt with light beige panties.

"Are those Vicky's too?" I asked. "No," he replied, "Vicky doesn't wear this kind of stuff. These are my Mum's."

Barry's Mum was obviously older but had a small well looked after body. I did find her quite attractive but never thought that she wore this kind of stuff.

"Your Mum's?" I retorted.

"Yes, I found the stockings and suspender belt in the back of her knicker drawer, and the panties are fresh from the laundry. I've previously worn these a few times in private and always wanted to share the experience with someone else. I guess you know that these really turn me on?"

"I thought of figured that," I replied.

"Well, I thought we could mutually please each other, as there is little chance of Vicky joining us. And the shop is now closed and secured, the lights are off, so we can't be disturbed," said Barry as he gave me a small wink.

I got the message immediately.

"Stand up then," he said.

I stood up and faced him, casting Vicky's panties to one side on the work bench.

He pulled my trousers and underpants down. I quickly stepped out of them and kicked them to one side.

Off with my shirt and socks, and I was naked. By now I was not afraid to show my proud erection.

Barry reached for the suspender belt and passed it around my waist before clipping it together at the front. He then swiveled it around so the clasp was at the back.

Next he took a stocking and carefully gathered it up before placing it at my toes. The sensation as he unrolled the nylon fabric up my leg was amazing, and as he reached my groin area he moved his hands down and run them back up my leg to smooth the stocking. The next leg was similarly erotic.

Both stockings now on, he took the suspender belt clips and carefully fastened them. My cock brushed against his face as he went from one leg to another.

Next came his Mum's panties. He lifted one leg and I stepped in, then the other leg. Slowly he pulled the panties up my legs until they reached my cock. He reached behind and pulled the back up so they were very snug on my bottom. He then took my cock in his hand and carefully tucked it away inside. To be honest, I didn't think the panties were big enough to hold me, but they just about did.

"Are you sure these are your Mum's panties?" I asked, still being unsure if they were Vicky's.

"Yes, they certainly are, and I took them from the laundry basket so they've been worn as well. Hope that's ok?"

He continued, "There we go! And for your treat, I'll wear Vicky's panties just like that girl in the magazine. I know it won't quite be the same, but if I turn around and bend over a bit you might be able to get off?"

Barry stripped off his trousers and underpants, and quickly pulled Vicky's panties on. They were a lovely tight fit too.

The thought of getting off with Barry was very exciting. I would certainly love to touch him, massage his panty bum, and maybe more. We both picked a couple of mags to read, and Barry put a very poor VHS recording of a porn movie on.

So there we were, Barry naked apart from a small pair of his girlfriends panties, and me more or less the same, with suspenders and stockings.

Five minutes went by, in silence, then ten minutes. A quick glance at Barry confirmed there was a rather large lump in the front of his panties. This was reassuring.

He noticed my glance and shifted his posture to show me a little more panty clad buttock. He kept flicking through the magazine but I'm sure he knew the effect he was having on me. I took a chance and reached out to touch the waist band of his panties. I caressed the soft material while Barry just sat there looking at the mag. I carefully placed the flat of my hand gently on his rear and started slowly and gently massaging him.

He shifted position further showing me both buttocks very tightly clad in the little panties. I moved my hand from one buttock to the other, caressing all the time. I was now fantasizing about replacing my hand with another bodily object.

I stood up and moved closer to Barry. I took his hand and placed it on the front of my panties. He took hold of me and gave me a couple of gentle squeezes. I reached down and took hold of him, returning the favor.

I wasn't ready for what happened next. Slowly, Barry eased my cock from the panties and proceeded to give me a slow wank. His face came closer to my cock. I swear he licked his lips!

Slowly and gently he moved his hand up and down, pausing occasionally as if he knew I was close to cumming.

"That feels so good," I whispered.

Still wanking me he put his other hand on my back, rubbing slightly, and moving his hand to the top of my suspender belt.

Always moving slowly, he placed a couple of fingers underneath the delicate waistband of my panties. I wasn't sure what he was thinking but at that point I would agree to anything.

He ushered me to sit back down and he promptly took up position kneeling in front of me. He tucked my cock back into my panties. He looked at me straight in the eyes as he gently caressed both my inner thighs just above my stockings. My legs opened further indicating my obvious approval.

He continued to massage my thighs going higher and higher up my legs until he was so close to my crotch area I could nearly feel him touching my panties. His touch was so light and sensual, I started to tremble.

I whispered softly, "God, this feels wonderful," still staring him in the eyes.

He then moved his right hand so his fingers stroked the gusset of my panties. He was careful to only stroke the area containing my balls and the area just below. I closed my eyes as I couldn't believe the pleasure I was getting from this, or how Barry even knew how to do this? I open my eyes and noticed his glance was now firmly on my panty area. His face was just a couple of inches away and the urge to shuffle forward was intense.

As it turned out, I had no need as Barry slowly brought his face closer to my silky panty gusset. Then, heaven! He pursed his lips and made contact with the gusset, giving me the softest of kisses down there. He became more animated and was soon really kissing hard. Moving a bit further up, my balls were subject to the same treatment and it wasn't long before he resorted to using his tongue.

12