Pamella Knight - Ace Cadet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you fellas have something to do," I asked my audience.

There was a murmur, but they stayed and watched. I leaned back and soaked my long blonde hair, washing away the stress and grime of a hard day.

"Damn!" I heard from an unknown admirer.

I felt my nipples swell as the warm water flowed over them and down over my carefully shaped landing strip and on to the floor. I tightened my ass, and flexed my hips, to contribute the best of myself to their starving eyes.

"D's," someone said.

"Double D's," someone else said.

Nine minutes later the Captain of the Sexual Assault Division came into the room.

"Gentlemen, please go about your business, unless you want to go back to the street and do a double shift?"

I finished rinsing and turned off the taps, and reached for my towel.

Cory came back, all fresh and ready to go, just as I finished drying myself. The Commander stood there with his arms folded over his chest.

"Do you know this woman, Cadet Jackson," the Captain asked. "Please tell me that she is a cop, at least."

"Yes Sir, this is Cadet Pamella Knight," she responded.

Then she felt compelled to add to her introduction by defending me.

"We were assigned this locker room, Sir. Perhaps there was a mistake?" Coriander would always have my back.

I casually walked to my assigned locker, confident that I was not in the wrong. I rehung my towel and dressed as the Captain and a half dozen coworkers watched.

When I finally turned to face the music, the Captain did not look angry, at least not as angry as my friend Cory.

"You must be Ball Breaker's Grandkid," he said with a wry smile.

"You know my Gran?" I asked, matching his smile with my own.

My dad's mom retired as a Deputy Chief. She was the Commander for the Vice Squad, which eventually broke up into less homophobic duties. She had kept her maiden name, but she was often referred to as BB or Chief Ball Breaker!

"Chief Conner was my boss when I first made gold," the Captain explained. "She is the Godmother for my two daughters, though they are in their 30's now, with kids of their own."

"Well, I'll tell her 'hi' from Captain T. Billings," I responded, reading his name from his mandatory name tag. "I am living with her until I get my own place, which may be quite some time considering the price of rent!"

Dad owned the brownstone across the street, but there was no way that I could live there and have anything like a sex life.

"I think it would be best if you two ladies would use the facilities in the Sexual Assault Division, before we have to investigate assaults in our own house. I will need Cadet Knight to report to me at 700 hours tomorrow, for temporary assignment to the SAD, and you can tell Helen that Tom Billings says hi."

It was my dream job!

Well, of course I would want to run the place some day, but it was amazing to be on the front lines so soon. Gran told me to call my friends and get lots of slutty clothes that they were going to throw out. She knew that the youngest female cops were used to worm out the Sexual Predators that tried to entice very young girls and boys into the sex trade. The days of arresting prostitutes were thankfully behind us. Not that the written law had caught up to the rest of the world.

Dad came over after dinner. He had heard about my shower stunt, and needed to make a fuss about it, but his mommy soothed him.

"You know that they have been hazing the female rookies for too long, Son," Gran defended me and many others. "It is time for that to stop."

Deputy Chief Helen Conner may have retired 5 years ago, but her suggestions still held weight.

Dad reluctantly agreed to talk to the Chief about it.

Pinto carried in the tray of food that he had been slaving over. My dad's trainer had moved in with Gran after I had gone off to Penn State. He may have been 10 years younger than Gran, but he was dedicated to her. He gave her a kiss before he sat with us, just to piss dad off I bet.

"It looks like you're not keeping up with your cardio, Peter," Pinto started the conversation. "You should take my 'senior's' class, Son."

I almost spit out the olive that I had just inserted in my mouth!

I could see that dad was furious, but he is always a professional. He stood and put his napkin on his untouched salad.

"Please excuse me," he said, then he turned and walked out of the dinning room and out of the house.

It was silent for a full minute, after we heard the door latch.

"Too much?" Pinto asked, and we erupted in laughter. Dad can be such a stick in the mud... and he did need more exercise.

"I met Captain Thomas Billings today, Gran. I will be on temporary assignment to him. Oh, and he says 'hi'."

I watched for her reaction. There were rumors that someone had been BB's secret lover. Could it have been Tommy?

"Ah, he came to you this soon?" Gran responded. "I thought he would wait a few months. He must be hard up for fresh meat."

I was the fresh meat that she so eloquently referred to.

Ch.2

For my new assignment the Street Blue's stayed in my locker. I was just on loan, having none of the experience needed to be a Detective, but I was now going to work in sexy clothes, and I loved it.

My heavy uniform and kevlar vest were replaced with pink and yellow tank tops and hot pants or cut-off jeans that left plenty of my creamy white thighs exposed. The blouse I wore today was barely better than a negligee, showing my large nipples and revealing the degree to which I was aroused by the plumpness of my nipples.

I was not offered a desk, those were for the thinkers and planners. I was bait, and the goggling eyes around me suggested that I was going to be very good at making men blind to other things, and more prone to making mistakes.

"Any sexier and I would have to arrest you for being a public threat, young lady!"

Detective Benjamin Forest was my temporary Training Officer and I was in Lust!

He stood there, wearing his tailored vest and pinstripe pants. The cuffs of his 200 dollar shirt were folded back, so perfectly that I thought they were ironed in place.

He went to the coat rack and pulled his jacket from a special wide hanger, one made to hold the shoulders in position to be perfect when he donned it.

"I know that you will be freezing before we hit the street, Miss Knight," my handsome TO explained as he draped his suit jacket over my white shoulders.

At six foot three, and less than 200 pounds, the Detective was very well put together. Maybe he was 40ish, but he had no ring on his finger, and he smelled like peppermint aftershave.

He found an empty office chair, and placed it next to his desk, then patted it and turned to me. He looked at me with those dreamy dark eyes and he swooshed his hand around the chair cushion, almost as if he was imagining my ass on the other side of his caress; I know I was.

"Please, sit. Tom never gets started before he finishes his caffeine free pumpkin latte, or whatever puke he's investing in this week," my dreamboat explained.

The bullpen had about 20 desks, and most of them were filled with suited men, though a few of them resembled women. Most of them were on their desktop computers, but some were on their oversized personal cell phones and tablets.

"Alright, let's get started folks," Captain Billings called out, as he came out of a glass walled office.

He walked to the middle of the room, to start the briefing.

"We will be in the Train Station today, people." He heard the groans. "Yes, I know it's a pigsty and a nightmare to find a good electronic signal, but it has to be done."

Young people were being targeted for the sex trade when they first got to the big city, and we were trying to take the slavers off the streets.

"We need Miss Knight to get herself picked up by one of their recruiters, then we will have to be quick on our feet, to keep her from totally disappearing. We don't want her chained on her back in one of their pop up glory holes."

I kept silent, while he continued.

"She will have to wear something a little less slutty for this one," he said, looking over at me. "Maybe a sports bra to keep those, um... Her chest, out of sight."

There were a few cat calls for that line.

"Most young people, fresh to our city, have no idea that they are going to a life of forced blowjobs and butt fucks, so they don't dress as provocative as the hookers," he explained.

"Okay, I want the advanced team in position, asap. Ms Knight will be there after we get the trackers in place."

I had no idea what he meant, but he motioned me into his office, and Detective Forest came with us, along with a spectacled young lady in a clean white lab coat.

"Pam, we need to have you wear this hair clip, with an audio pickup built into it, and I want to install this tracking device in your body." Captain

Billings explained as he held out a clear baggy with a silver pellet the size of a grain of rice.

"Where do they put that?" I asked.

The young, lab coated woman stepped forward.

"I use this, to put it in your labia," she explained as she held out a pistol grip device that looked like it put icing on a cake.

I looked down at my creamy thighs and imagined it. The device looked small enough, and I did hang down with extra meat there.

"No problem, but maybe I should use two, for balance," I suggested while spreading my thighs to the limit of the chair. Everyone looked.

"I think that Ben and I had better give you two the room," Billings said, while standing and heading for the door.

"I thought that I was her TO?" Detective Forest challenged his boss. "I should stay and make sure that everything is done properly."

Billings stood at the door for two sec's thinking. He looked at me for a sign, but I just shrugged and smiled. I'm not shy.

"I should have a Detective sign off," the Technician added.

"Make sure that she gets some regular teenager's clothes, with a cute backpack," Captain Billings insisted, then he closed the door as he left.

"You." Ben said, turning to the med-tech, "Get a second microtracker and meet us back here in five minutes."

He then turned to me. "We will find you something to wear," he finished.

Tom was sitting at Ben's desk when we hustled past him.

"Lost and found," Ben muttered as we hurried past.

We found a small, light green, mostly clean hoody jacket, and a yellow wrap around skirt.

"I need undies too," I quietly explained, feeling a little embarrassed to admit that I hadn't worn any.

"Do you really want to wear some stranger's undies?" He wisely asked.

I made do without.

Lisa was her name.

I make a point of asking the name of everyone that handles my genitals. She had me sit on the desk with my legs spread over her shoulders. She had to pinch a fold and extend it out to seat it properly in the applicator's jaw, positioning it carefully away from my clit and closer to my bung hole.

"Damn!" Ben whispered, but we both heard him.

Lisa turned to him.

"Perhaps you should let your manhood hang out, Detective. It would only be fair," she smiled as she spoke.

I do believe that he thought about it, but we didn't get any free show, so she returned to her work.

Pting.

"Yow! You said it wouldn't hurt!" I cried as she pressed an ice cube on the injury. The added blood that was heading for my womanhood didn't make it any easier.

"Oh, quit being a baby," Lisa offered without sympathy. "I'm surprised that you don't have more hardware down here," she pointed to my hairless snatch, "Most girls of your age that are sexually active, have clips and beads and ringlets all around their vagina. Your's is rather boring," she leaned back and sighed while she and Ben had an intimate look at my gaping puss.

Pting.

"I like it just like that," my hero whispered. I realized that I was holding his hand tightly.

Lisa looked at him again.

"Of course you do," we both said. "Jinx!" We both said, and laughed.

Ben just watched, and wet his lips with his tongue.

Lisa loaned me her undies, when she saw that I had none. She showed me her cute nest, with a well trimmed landing strip, two studs and four small loops. Ben didn't get to see it.

"Thanks, Lisa. I'll just buy you a fresh pair," I added.

"Don't worry about it, sister," she purred as Ben and I finally headed out.

Amherst Station is always busy, so Ben dropped me off, down the block and away from the intense eyes of the predators.

I had a Teenage Mutant Ninja backpack, with my purse and the outfit that I had worn to work inside of it. The pack was meant for a child, but it was the only one in the box, so I took it.

"I love Michael Angelo," Ben said, when he saw it. Then he put his index fingers to his thumbs and held his hands up in front of his face, simulating their face masks.

"We should get a slice and skateboard to the boardwalk, dude!" He mimicked his favorite masked turtle. I always wondered how the masks were a disguise.

I threw the light backpack over my shoulder and hustled toward the train station, while Detective Benny took off to find a place to park.

I thought about the part that I would be playing.

I am fresh out of highschool, maybe 18, but they don't look at your id. I had my big jugs wrapped, but I still looked chesty. I would act embarrassed at how immature my shoulder pack was, figuring that an imperfect disguise is a better one.

I headed for the food court first. It was a natural place for me, and I was hungry. I saw a bag lady that wore a business suit the last time I saw her, back in the bullpen. She was pulling a little cart, like the one Gran has to get some groceries from the produce store on the corner. She probably had her weapon in the cart.

Then I felt a hand, and a quick squeeze of my left ass cheek.

"Hey, sweet cheeks. Welcome to the big city."

I jumped without thinking, then realized that anyone would have jumped, not just an undercover cop. When I turned to see my attacker, I found another one of the Detectives standing there with a big grin.

I slapped him across the face, causing an immediate fuss. I caught him off guard, and he hurried off, like a chastened commuter.

"I do not know who the fuck that was, but I'll do more than slap him the next time," I muttered under my breath, but I knew that the mic would pick it up.

When I got to the food court I realized my first mistake. If I pulled out my purse to pay for food, it would be way off character. My wallet was an expensive gift from my father; far too fancy for a teenager. My credit cards and bank card would not help the charade if they were seen, and I probably had nothing less than a 50.

Gran had taught me a hard lesson years ago, when I ran away from home. Yes, it was only across the street, but she wanted me to understand that life could be much harder than simply putting up with some of dad's house rules. She took me downtown and she insisted that I beg for my lunch. It was among the hardest things that I have ever done.

I started moving things around in my purse, as if I was trying to make money appear in the hidden recesses. It did not take a lot of effort for a pretty, young thing to get some attention. I didn't force a tear, but I could sniffle and shake my shoulders a bit, as if I was sobbing.

I was hoping that my vulnerability would entice a creep, but every once in a while a citizen will surprise you.

"Hun, are you hungry, do you need help?" a kindly senior woman asked.

"Oh, I'm okay, Mam," I sniffed a little. "I'm just a little short of money."

I smiled, trying to show a fighting spirit.

She simply pulled out a twenty and set it on my table, then she turned and walked away.

"God will provide." I whispered.

To keep up the illusion, I held the bill, clutched in my fist, as I surveyed the food court. I let my hunger rule. I found my target food and headed straight for it.

Then I felt my backpack being held from behind me, stopping me so fast that I almost fell on my ass.

"Nice backpack, Baby Girl." One of the two miscreants chuckled as they held it.

They were both young, probably adults, but it was hard to tell.

"Show us what you have in here," the other bully demanded.

I doubted that these two were of any significance, but I could not give up my purse. It would not only reveal that I was not a young and vulnerable adolescent, but it was simply too valuable to me.

"I only have a change of clothes guys and enough for a meal. Please don't hurt me," I still couldn't drag a tear down my face, but I held out the crinkled twenty and really hoped that they would just take it and leave me alone.

The one desperado snatched the twenty, while the other grabbed the strap of my Michael Angelo bag.

I tried to make it look like an accident, but I slipped and brought the guy down. He got flustered and fled without the prize.

"I'm Okay," I quickly whispered.

Again I was impressed with my fellow man. The young Manager of the Cantonese Palace called me over and pushed a tray across the counter.

"Be more careful, young lady. This is the City, and it's dangerous." He turned back to work.

"Thank you Mister," I said, with a catch to my voice.

I returned to my little table and ate, like I was starving. I wasn't that hungry, but I like being a slob sometimes.

"Do you need somewhere to sleep?"

I quickly looked up and found that a young girl had approached while I was self absorbed. She couldn't have been more than 18, but again it was hard to tell.

"We have a nice spot down the tunnel," she said.

She would be referring to the train tunnel where some homeless people slept, like they do in every big city.

"Is it safe?" I asked. "I can't afford a hotel."

"A hotel is for suckers!" she responded. "Come, or don't. Your choice."

She ran off towards the down escalator.

I didn't see any other action. Smelly Bulgarians were not kidnapping me for their fuck factories. I was here for a purpose, I thought, as I grabbed my stuff and ran after her.

I had no earplug to give me direction. One was being made for me, but they are custom made. They had to be deep in the ear canal so that it would not be easily discovered. A part of it had to rest over my jaw bone.

When I got to the tracks, she was waiting by the edge of the platform. As she saw me, she turned and dropped down to a wooden catwalk that was probably used for track maintenance.

I looked around, but didn't see any familiar faces. This was risky. I would be on my own for at least a few minutes, even if I sounded the alarm.

I jumped down and followed the girl.

"I don't know what I'm getting into, but I think I'm good,... for now." I whispered.

I knew that my team could not close in or it would be a complete waste of time. I hoped that they would move fast when it mattered.

That's when it occurred to me that I wanted something to happen. I'm an action junky, and I wanted to make a difference.

I came to a junction that diverted from the tracks.

"Down here," the girl called from just a few yards down the much dimmer passage.

Again I looked left and right, down the main line. No one was in sight.

"I'm afraid," I called out, hoping the volume would convince my surveillance team that I was not talking to them.

"No one will bite you, silly," she said with a smile.

I followed. With only my wits and Michael Angelo.

The maintenance tunnel ended at a metal door, but she pulled it back with a big effort. I could see an empty room so I followed but she slammed the door behind me and the two guys that stole my lunch money came out from behind a panel.

"Look who we have here, Stewy," the tall one remarked as he pulled a 4 inch blade from his jacket. "I betcha that Snake will give each of us a hundred for this prize."

I was not worried,... yet. I was confident that I could disarm this prick, and the other didn't look any scarier. Yet, I couldn't see them as being anywhere near the top of the organization.