Pamella Knight - Ace Cadet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

"Please don't hurt me," I begged as realistically as possible.

I would have said 'cut' if I wanted my shadow team to intervene.

"We could fuck her once each, right Bobby? You said we could!" Stewy insisted.

Now I was worried. Not for my virtue. I was worried that we were only going to get these two.

"Please, I will go with you and not fight, but please don't hurt me," I pleaded, and hoped my guys would be patient.

They mumbled in private then returned to me.

"Okay, we don't want to hurt you. We have a good place for you to stay though, so come with us," Bobby suggested, but made it seem more like an order, as they took my elbows and hustled me to a marked exit and up the stairs. We had to go up five or six flights, but we emerged into an alley and the bright light of the noon sun.

"How far are we going?" I asked breathlessly.

They were just as spent as I was, maybe more so, since they hadn't gone through a rigorous training schedule recently.

"Come on, cutey, it's a few blocks, but it won't take more than ten minutes and we will have you situated," Stewy explained, while he caught his breath.

Stewy was obviously the delinquent leader of his small crew. The brains.

They kept their hands on my elbows, flashing me their wolfy smiles as we hustled along. I didn't see any help on the horizon, but my electronics should be working fine up here, so I felt safe... ish.

It was at least 15 minutes before we entered the front door of a building with a pharmacy sign out front.

"Marven! Hey Marv!" Stewy yelled as we came down a well lit hall. They were practically dragging me.

"I changed my mind, guys, I think I'll go to the park."

I didn't really want to go. I wanted to arrest their asses, but I wanted the big dog even more.

They grabbed me tighter and with both hands.

"You're coming with us honey," Bobby growled.

"Shut the fuck up, you morons!" A tall heavy set man came out of a side room.

He stood there in a tracksuit, but his dick was sticking out, protruding about 5 inches and stiff.

"I am trying to teach your last recruit how to suck cock! I hope this one is a whole lot better," he sternly chastised the two rogues.

"Bring her in here. Maybe she can learn by watching," he insisted.

As they pulled me into the other room, I saw a small girl sitting naked on a wooden chair. Her hands were cuffed behind her, with the cuff intertwined with the spokes of the chair, keeping her in place. I couldn't allow her to be assaulted any further, so I was forced to end it here.

"Metropolis is a ... scary ... place." I carefully enunciated. "Very scary," I added to my prearranged alert message.

We had chosen the phrase, rather than a single word, where I might say it by accident. I figured it would take a minute, but I was not going to risk the other girl, who might have been a child!

"You will never get me to do that!" I loudly insisted.

I was hoping that they would leave her, and concentrate on me for the next couple of minutes.

"Maybe you would rather take it in another hole," Bobby barked.

The three of them turned on me.

I almost laughed at the bobbing dick, still sticking out of his gym pants.

I dropped my bag and prepared for battle.

The two that held my arms, pulled them behind me, but I was not going to allow that. I put my right foot between Bobby's feet, then twisted quickly and jerked his arm down and to my left hip. He flipped into the bigger guy, keeping them occupied for a few seconds while I turned to Stewy.

With a lightning stroke I slammed into his balls with my fist. He collapsed like a sack of shit, gasping in pain.

The door burst open, and a dozen cops rushed in, with guns drawn and loud shouts of drop to the floor and show me your hands.

I showed them mine. The other three didn't bother.

It turned out that the girl was just over 18. She had arrived, fresh from highschool graduation, and looking for a better life than her mother's new boyfriend was offering.

The Sexual Assault teams always took the time to evaluate the day, to do things better and safer.

"Good work team," Captain Billings started the debriefing.

"We lost contact for a bit, but we are hoping that the new earbuds will also provide better tracking signals. We were lucky to reacquire the signal so quickly."

I expected to be chewed out for pushing the limits, but it was decided that my confidence was not bigger than my abilities.

"I think that Cadet Knight makes for good bait," Detective Forest stated. "Yes, she does," the Captain added. "We will take care of the loose ends tomorrow, and hit the bus station on Wednesday."

I went home, anxious to tell my Grandmother about my day. Three predators were off the street and one young lady was safe and secure, with a victim's advocacy group. We would try to find the girl that lured me in the first place, but she was probably as much of a victim as the other girl was.

"Most days will be boring, Pamella," Gran explained, while we sipped on our drinks and enjoyed the sunset. "You did well, but it won't always go that way."

I remembered thinking that I might have to eat some cock.

"I think that Pinto and I had better show you a few 'special' moves, that will take care of a stiff dick, fast and hard," Gran insisted.

Pinto nodded.

"Anything from squeezing the balls to tearing them off," he added.

"You may be bait, but we want to make sure that they don't get to eat you!"

End of Ch2

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers