Pam's Adventures Ch. 02 - Pam and Jill

Story Info
Pam and Jill get together for a hot time.
7.6k words
4.8
12.6k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam and Jill

This is a sequel to Pam's Seduction. I recommend that you read that one first, but it's not mandatory to enjoy this story, as I review the essential events here.

Back to School

After my brief conversation with Jill, the cute young school receptionist, I walk to the staff lounge to gather my wits after the events of the weekend. Jill sensed that the weekend at the teacher's conference had changed me, and somehow she knew that the course instructor Mary had indeed "fucked me good".

Then Jill confessed that she had wanted me for years. I suggested we have drinks and she said, "Any time."

So after learning this past weekend that I love to be with women as well as my loving husband, I'm now thinking about being with Jill, whom I have been idly fancying for a little while. I remember last Friday, seeing her rub her boobs in the staff toilet after listening to me masturbate in the stall.

I momentarily wanted to reach out and rub her lovely larger boobs for her, before my embarrassment dominated. I start to have a fantasy about Jill, but I realise that my first class is about to start, so I walk down to the classroom.

My classes occupy my attention this morning, thankfully. At lunchtime, I walk to the staff lounge, dreaming of sexy Mary who introduced me to the joys of women at the conference. I get my lunch from the fridge and sit at a table. Jill walks into the room, comes over to me and asks, "Is this seat taken?"

"No, of course not, Jill. Please, sit with me."

She gets her lunch and sits across from me. She's wearing a top that covers her up to her neck, but it's form-fitting so the shape of her boobs is highlighted. I try not to gawk at them, but it's a losing battle.

"How were your classes, Pam?" she asks.

"Oh, fine I guess -- nothing dramatic."

"That's good."

We sit and eat in silence for a few minutes. Her lovely form enhances my body's reaction to my desire for her.

Jill whispers, "You'll have to tell me all about your weekend. It was hot, wasn't it?"

I blush and nod slightly. "I don't want to talk about it here," I whisper.

"Okay. Let me see that picture of her again."

"Oh, um, okay." I fumble in my handbag and pull out my phone, bringing up the photo of Mary in her bikini and handing it to her.

"Wow, she's smoking hot. Did you take any more of her this weekend?" Jill leans to my ear and whispers, "Like nudes?"

"Oh, no, I didn't," I blurt, simultaneously embarrassed and excited by the question. My mind races, remembering Mary's hot body.

"Pity," Jill says with a smile. "So, Pam, when can we have drinks? After work today?"

My heart is pounding, both from the memory of Mary and the eagerness of Jill. I get my phone back and check my calendar to stall for time. I know I'm free, but I want to check with John. I ring him.

"Hey, sexy," he answers.

"Hi, John. I've been invited for staff drinks tonight. Is that okay?"

"Sure babe, I may work late on a proposal anyway."

"Okay, great," I reply. "See you tonight."

"Bye, sexy." He hangs up and I feel that my explorations with women have charged him up. I smile and put my phone away.

"So, is it a date?" Jill asks.

My heart skips a beat and I reply, "Yes, I'm free. He's working late, so we don't have to rush it. Actually, I might like to go home and change and meet you somewhere later, say at six?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Jill replies. She gives me the name of a nice bar.

We finish our lunch and we head back to work. Jill's cute face and exquisite body refuse to stay away in the afternoon. At the end of my last class, my best student Monica comes to my desk after everyone else has gone and inquires, "Are you all right, Ms. Stevens?"

"Oh, yes, why, Monica?"

"You just seem so distracted."

I fib, "I guess I'm a bit tired. I had a teacher's conference this weekend and didn't get the rest that I'm used to." Monica's athletic body with its firm little boobs like mine has a warming effect on me. I chide myself, "Pam! Shame on you. Lusting after a student, even if she is of legal age."

"Well okay, Ms. Stevens. Take care of yourself. You're my favourite teacher," she replies with a large, friendly smile.

"I will, Monica," I say as she departs the room. I admire her firm bum before she disappears into the hallway. "Oh, my God, am I a raging lesbian now? I've never had any feelings for students. Please tell me she's not thinking 'that way' about me."

I pack up and walk to my car and drive home. I see that it's just after 4:00 -- plenty of time to shower for my date with Jill, relax and get dressed. My phone clicks and I check it. Jill has sent me a text with a selfie of her smiling face. I smile at her.

I take a selfie and send it to her. Another text follows from her: "Want to see more?"

I hesitate then reply, "Sure."

I start undressing then I hear another text come in. I look at Jill's second photo and oh my, she's topless, her incredible firm B-cups displaying themselves. My nipples harden and my pussy moistens. I quickly finish getting naked and launch myself onto the bed, bringing my phone to look at her.

I rub one little boob as my other hand cups my mound. I'm so excited that Jill wants me, and has made me want her so much. I imagine touching and licking her wonderful larger boobs, and I pinch my nipple and slide a finger into my now-wet pussy.

I spread my juice over my clit and rub it gently as my excitement builds. I take my time, lost in the beauty of Jill's face and boobs until I cum softly. I lie back and rest, dozing off for almost an hour. When I stir again, I see Jill's photo and think about returning the favour with more selfies, but I feel hesitant, so I don't.

I get up and have a long shower, dreaming of Jill. After drying off, I feel giggly, like a girl preparing for her very first date. "Well in a way, I guess it is my first date with a woman. With Mary, it was all a surprise, without time for the anticipation."

I consider how to dress. I decide that since Jill has shown me her boobs, I'm going without a bra. I put on silky panties and a short skirt, and select a low-cut blouse. I check myself out in the mirror and admire myself -- not bad for a 50-year-old. The blouse is thick enough to hide my nipples but it reveals what little cleavage my A-cups can provide.

First Date

I drive to the bar and go in, peering in the dark to find Jill. I don't see her, so I choose a table in the back, around a corner from the main area. I pull out my phone and gaze at her face photo, resisting the urge to swipe to her boob photo. I feel her friendliness wash over me.

"Is this seat taken?" Jill says with a giggle.

I return the giggle and say, "It's all yours, Jill."

She sits and I notice her boobs jiggle, suspecting she's braless too. Her top is low-cut almost to her navel. I stare at her ample cleavage spilling out. "Did you like seeing them?" she asks.

"Oh, did I ever!" I reply. I lean to her and whisper, "I had to touch myself when I saw them."

A waitress comes over and takes our drink orders and leaves.

"So, Pam, we're alone now. You must tell me what you got up to this weekend. How did it start?"

"Well, Sandra invited me to go to this teacher's conference in San Francisco, because Bill had to cancel. She sent me the link and I opened it when I got home Friday before last. I opened a course and I saw the instructor's photo -- Mary.

"Something in her look captivated me, so after registering for her course, I explored and found her photos on Instagram. The one you saw is one of those. I was staring at that one and I started rubbing my boobs. John found me and encouraged me to keep going, even taking off my top."

"Wow, Pam, he doesn't mind that you were getting off from a woman?"

"No. You see, I've been thinking about women for several months, although I hadn't done anything about it yet. We are open with everything so we talked about it, and he feels that it's hot for me to want a woman. So when he saw the photo of Mary and I explained I would be in her course, he virtually insisted that I seduce her."

"Amazing. I've gone off men, but it sounds like you have a good one."

"Yes, he's wonderful, and I'm so happy that he wants me to explore. He wanted me to touch myself while looking at Mary and make myself cum. Then we went to bed and had a hot, quick fuck."

Jill's hand slides up and caresses the side of her boob. "Do go on. What happened in San Fran?"

"Well, I drove there and checked in and had a bath, then went downstairs to have dinner in the hotel, when I saw Mary in the foyer. I drifted over, she said 'Hello,' and then insisted I go with her and two friends to a nearby restaurant.

"I was so entranced, and at one point during dinner, she asked -- no, she told me -- that she was coming back to my room with me. My memory is a bit hazy about what happened until we entered my room. I was excited but so nervous. She was wonderful, being so gentle giving me my first time with a woman.

"She made me cum two or three times, then she did something I had never heard of. She got between my legs and pressed her pussy onto mine and made us both cum."

"Mmm, nice, did she put one leg under yours?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"It's called scissoring, and you can press pussies together firmly that way. Did you like that?"

"Oh my, I loved everything we did."

"So, just the one night?"

I tell her about the next night when she taught me how to please a woman. I mention the test with the blindfolded Liz, who thought it was Mary pleasing her when it was me.

Jill is staring into my eyes while listening, her fingers now rubbing her nipple, which is hard and showing. "Oh, Pam, I bet you are so sexy. I can't wait until I get you home." She glances down at my boobs, and I suddenly become aware that my narration and Jill's self-touching have made my nipples rock hard.

"Oh, Jill, I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and now that I know you want me, I want you so much too."

"So finish your drink and let's go."

I pause and think. "Jill, I'd love to, really, but I haven't mentioned you to John. He's been a darling with my female desires, but I feel it's only right that I always tell him before I do anything."

Jill pouts, then smiles and says, "I guess that's fair enough."

"We can plan a time together when we're not rushed," I say.

"Yes, I'd like that," Jill says. "I'll take a rain check, but you have to do something for me."

"Uh, okay, I guess. What?"

"Take a selfie of your boobs like I gave you, so I can cum tonight thinking of you."

"Oh, I've never done that, but for you, I will, but with no face. I can't risk it getting on the internet if people can tell who I am."

"Fine," Jill says with a huge grin. "We are going to have such fun. I have a pleasure chest of toys to use." I gasp and smile, remembering Sunday with the dildo and paddle.

We order another drink and Jill tells me how she has always liked girls. I reply wistfully, "I wish I had started younger."

"Better late than never."

She relates her many escapades, and I find myself getting very wet, knowing that she will be pleasing me greatly when we get together. I hope that I can please her as well.

We walk to our cars. It's dark now, and we have a lovely soft kiss to promise future pleasure. I drive home, dreaming of Jill.

Home Again

I arrive home to find John in the kitchen, making a drink. "Oh, I thought you were working late," I say.

"I hit a snag that I have to resolve in the morning, so I came home. I thought you'd be a while."

"No, drinks were short, so I came home."

"So who was there?"

I pause and then say, "Well, John, I kind of fibbed. It was only our school receptionist, Jill."

"Oh, so she's your next conquest?"

"Oh, John," I protest, but I know that I have been busted.

"So she is! Okay, let me see her." I blush as I set my handbag down and get my phone out to show John her face photo. "Wow, pretty. I can see why you like her." He swipes and sees her boob photo. "And fantastic boobs, too. No wonder she makes you wet. When are you going to fuck her?"

I'm taken aback at John's unflinching enthusiasm for having me be with Jill, so I meekly say, "I'm not sure. She wanted me tonight, but I wanted to check with you first. I always want to be honest with you."

"She is obviously hot for you, to send you this selfie."

"Yes, she said she's wanted me for years, but she had never said anything before. But when she found out about my weekend, she told me how she feels."

"And you are hot for her, right?"

"Yes, John, I have to admit that I've been admiring her for a few months." I walk up to him and kiss him tenderly. "Oh, John, you are so understanding. I love you so much."

"I love you, my sexy wife. And you are sexier than ever, now that you have women to heat you up. My God, you really tarted yourself up for her. Your nipples are showing through your blouse."

I cover them, and John says, "No, pull your blouse open. Let me see your beautiful boobs." I pull it open and my naked boobs show. "Wow, perfect."

I smile at his appreciation. "Jill wants to see them, too. She asked me to take a selfie of them for her."

"Let me do it for you. Give me your phone." He moves me to better light and takes several photos, pulling my nipples and making them hard. We thumb through and send Jill the best one, with my hard nipples standing up.

"Now look what you've done to me," he says, dropping his pants and briefs. I see his cock almost totally hard. He sets the phone on the counter next to me with Jill's boob photo showing. "Look at Jill's boobs and play with your nipples. Pretend it's Jill touching you."

I pull and twist my nipples as John reaches down to stroke his cock. "Ahh, I'm so hot," I cry. "I need you to fuck me." I run to the bedroom. John follows, with my phone. We finish undressing and I lie on the bed, spread-eagled.

He says, "Look, she's sent a photo of her pussy. Let's return the favour." He gets close and says, "Spread your lovely fat lips and open your pussy wide". I do it for Jill and he sends it to her.

He hands me the phone and says, "Look at her pussy and imagine her licking yours," as he dives onto my pussy and sucks and licks my lips. I feel Jill licking me, and I pour my juice onto her face. She sucks and licks my clit as I look at her pussy, wanting so much to do that for her.

My excitement builds until I drop the phone, throw my head back and scream, "Ahh, Jill, I'm cumming." She keeps licking until I push her head off of me, only to be reminded that in reality, it's been John licking me.

He smiles and says, "She's going to make you cum for real soon, but now it's my turn." His hard cock slides effortlessly into my dripping pussy and he pumps me to another cum before filling me with his.

After we rest, he says, "I'm such a lucky guy, having my wife excited by these hot women. I got so excited just now, I came so hard."

I smile at him and say, "I'm such a lucky woman, to have my loving husband understand my needs."

He picks up the phone and tells me, "Call Jill and make a date." I punch her number.

"Hey, gorgeous. Wow, what a pretty pussy and boobs," Jill says.

"Yours are lovely too."

"Did my photos make you hot?"

I giggle. "Well, John saw your boobs too, and he made me look at them and touch myself. It excited him so much."

"Oh, really? So he's okay with our getting together to fuck?"

"More than okay. We went to bed and then when he saw your pussy photo, he showed it to me and told me to look at it while he went down on me. I imagined it was you, and you made me cum so hard. Then he fucked me hard and fast. He loves sharing me. He made me call you just now."

"Wow, that's so cool of him."

"So when can I come over?"

Jill thinks then says, "How about after lunch on Saturday? Then we can spend the whole afternoon together."

John, who has been listening quietly, nods. "Sure, how about 1:00."

"Great. I'll give you the address tomorrow at school."

"See you then." I hang up.

John starts fingering my pussy, which is dripping our combined juices. I hold his cock while he brings me to a gentle cum. Then he says, "I'm starving, let's get dinner."

School Week

125 hours until I can be with Jill. How can I wait? I debate going in via the side entrance to avoid seeing Jill in the morning, but I decide I need to face her. I see her through the window, and she's with Sandra, the headmaster. She sees me and gives me a quick smile. I return it and walk to my classroom.

The week plods by interminably. I peek at Jill's photos in class when the students are busy with desk work. My body is in constant turmoil, wanting her so much. I think about Mary and Liz from time to time, which distracts me from Jill but does nothing to calm me down.

After class on Thursday, Monica comes up to my desk again. "Are you sure you're all right, Ms. Stevens? You seem so different this week, almost as if you were somewhere else."

"No, I'm fine, Monica, really." I see her glance down at my desk, and her eyes open wide and her jaw drops. I look down and to my horror, the photo of Jill with her boobs is showing on my phone.

She grabs my phone and says, "Um, you really should make sure your phone locks when you're not using it," Monica informs me. "Let me fix that for you." She fiddles with it, then says, "It will lock after 30 seconds now."

"Oh, I'm so sorry you saw that," I stammer.

"Oh, I'm not. She's gorgeous. I've been attracted to her myself. Lucky you!" I go beet red as I realise that she recognises Jill and that there is something between us. "Can I show you how to hide photos like that?"

I am so shocked I can hardly think, but I say, "Yes, please. And please, please don't tell anyone that you've seen that."

She smiles broadly at me and whispers, "Of course not, it will be our secret, at a price."

Dread fills me. "What price?"

"I just want to send those to myself, but don't worry, I will hide them and I won't ever let anyone else see them or even know they exist."

I feel I have little choice, so I agree.

She hits some buttons then shows me the Secure Folder app, and has me enter a password to access it again. She then shows me how to move photos to it. Then she sends Jill's photos to herself. I am so embarrassed and afraid.

Monica puts her arm on my shoulder and says, "Don't worry, Ms. Stevens, this will be top secret, but I will enjoy looking at, well, you-know-who. Let's seal our agreement with a kiss." She pulls me to her and gives me a lingering kiss on the lips. I whimper softly as my feelings for her surface.

She flits off, saying, "See you tomorrow, Ms. Stevens." I sit and wonder what the hell I'm going to do about this -- nothing, I suppose. She's promised to keep it secret, so I have to believe her. Monica must be a lesbian. She said she found Jill attractive, and that kiss of hers was very exciting. Oh my, I have yet another young woman arousing me.

Speaking of my arousal, John is the beneficiary of it every night. I fuck him madly, and he loves it. I always think of Jill while doing it. He doesn't mind; he cums hard and for the first time in a long time, he cums more than once.

Friday at lunchtime, Jill sits with me. She's dressed conservatively, thankfully, so I'm not too excited. We chat knowingly about our date tomorrow. She asks me not to cum until then. I will find that hard to do, but I agree. That night, I suck John, swallowing his cum, which I haven't done in ages. I imagine his cock to be Jill's huge nipple.