Pam's Adventures Ch. 02 - Pam and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to go down on me, and I stop him, reminding him about Jill's request. He consents, so I stroke my loving husband's cock gently until he cums again.

On Saturday morning, he's wild, wanting to fuck me. I say, "No, John, I might cum, and I promised Jill I wouldn't." I suck him off again and then let him lick my nipples as I stroke him to a second cum. I make lunch as John does some work. At 12:30 I kiss him goodbye.

"Have a wonderful time with Jill," he says.

"Thanks, I'm sure I will."

I drive to Jill's place, my excitement building. I park in a visitor's space and buzz her unit on the intercom. She releases the door and I fly up to her door. She's waiting in the doorway, undressed in a sheer satin robe that hardly conceals her body shape.

Fun Time

I drag her inside and slam the door behind us. I wrap my arms firmly around her and kiss her passionately. She kisses me back, then pushes me away and says, "Ready for a wild time?"

I say, "Hell, yes!"

She says to wait a minute before coming into the bedroom and she walks down the hallway. When I walk in, I see that her bed is turned down. She stands apart from me and slips her robe off, showing me her incredible naked body. "Stand by the bed and show me how much you want me," she whispers. My hands roam over my body as I stare at her. They cup my boobs and then find my buttons, undoing my blouse, opening it and letting it drop behind me.

She's caressing her body, avoiding her boobs and pussy. I cup my boobs again, feeling my nipples harden through my bra. I pull them into hardness before sliding my fingers into the cups to feel them directly. She responds by teasing her boobs. I see her nipples get hard.

I moan and undo the front clasp of my bra and whip it off. "Oh, Pam, your boobs are so perfect," she exclaims. Her fingers find her nipples and I match her action, pulling and twisting as I drink in the sight of her lovely body.

One of her hands slides down and cups her pussy, and I find my hand matching the motion as if I were a puppet. She presses and rubs up and down, and I am obliged to do the same. We excite ourselves this way until I moan and quickly unzip my jeans and drop them and my panties, so I am naked like Jill.

She smiles and continues rubbing her finger up and down her slit, and I do the same, feeling myself get so wet. "Good girl," she says, "now get on the bed and lie back." I climb on and do as I have been told.

She pulls a blindfold from under a pillow and holds it in front of me. "Trust me?" she asks. I nod. She places it over my eyes and holds one of my hands, caressing the arm gently as she raises it to the corner of the bed. I feel a soft cuff being wrapped around my wrist, which she then drops.

She repeats the action with the other wrist. I suspect that I'm going to be restrained, but I don't feel any tension. My ankles are given the same treatment. I feel my arms pulled tight, then loosened a bit. I test the restraints and I'm truly tied, but with slack so it's not painful.

My legs are pulled tight and loosened in the same way. I am anxious about being helpless, but I trust Jill, so I try to relax. She starts caressing my body gently. I look down to see but of course, the blindfold blocks my vision, so I relax my head into the pillow.

Her fingers tease every part of me, finally closing on my nipples. I gasp, then she sucks a nipple and licks it firmly, making it hard. She pulls off, then I feel something metallic clamp onto it, the pressure increasing until I cry in pain. "Shh, Pam, I know this hurts a little now, but relax, and it will start to feel good." The other nipple is clamped, and I whimper, but Jill just keeps caressing me.

The pain in my nipples slowly eases to a throbbing. She slides a finger between my pussy lips which are very wet. My nipples now pulse in the clamps, sending sparks through my body. She slides her finger into my pussy and spreads my juice over my clit.

I feel something placed over my clit area, then hear something pump. My clit is being sucked. I feel it throb as my blood engorges it. "Oh, yes, Pam, your clit is getting so hard." She keeps pumping and I'm going wild, feeling like my clit has extended an inch.

I feel something touching my clit on both sides then applying pressure. I moan, then wince as the pressure becomes painful. She keeps going, making me scream. "Oh, Jill, no, it hurts too much."

"This pain will change, too, Pam. Just relax." I try to relax, and as with the nipples, the pain slowly becomes a throb. I can feel my clit pulse with my heartbeat within the clamp. I start panting.

She tightens the nipple clamps a little, and I wince again but try to relax. Again, after a minute, the pain converts to intense stimulation. My nipples send sparks to my captured clit. A little more tightening on the clit makes me cry, but I try to accept it.

She takes her hands off of me, and I only feel the clamps exciting me. My helplessness amplifies the feelings, and I start moaning and humping the air with my pussy. I feel something pushing into my pussy -- a dildo I assume. Jill eases it in slowly. It's very thick and it fills my pussy. Deeper and deeper it sinks.

When it's in fully, so I think, she pushes it harder into me. As I shake my body, the nipple and pussy clamps wiggle a bit and send unimaginable shocks into me.

Then the dildo starts vibrating, slowly at first, building to a hard vibration then stopping. It repeats this cycle every few seconds. I'm gurgling senselessly as my body surrenders. The pattern takes me close to cumming, but denies it.

I wallow in the pleasure for an eternity until I am so close to cumming. Jill whips out the dildo, whispering, "Not yet, my dear Pam."

"Ohhhhhhh," I moan, wanting to complain but not able to put any words together. My body shakes to try to make me cum, but it's not enough to send me over the edge. I strain to move my arms down to rub myself but they are held firmly.

With no additional stimulation, I am forced to retreat from my impending orgasm. Then I hear straps being fastened, and I feel Jill climb between my legs. My pussy is being filled again, but this time I can tell it's a strap-on, and Jill is going to fuck me.

She fucks me slowly about halfway in then out all the way, stimulating my pussy entrance and my G spot when shallow. I climb up toward an orgasm again, hoping that she will let me cum this time. I moan.

Gradually, she fucks me deeper and faster. I spread my legs wide to allow her in deep, and finally, she plunges deep into me. This time, her mound presses against the pussy pump with its clamp and I scream with pain and pleasure.

Harder and harder she plunges, and I'm about to cum. Then she lies firmly on me as she's pumping hard into me, her full boobs pressing on my nipple clamps. The pain/pleasure of the clamps and the plunging of the strap-on finally send me over the edge.

I scream as I cum. She pounds me relentlessly. I cum again and again. I hear her moaning, and I assume she's cumming too. Finally, she pushes and holds deep in me. I feel my pussy pulse around her strap-on, and I have waves of little orgasms.

She pulls out and I hear her unstrap. I feel her release my ankles, then my wrists, removing the cuffs. She takes off the blindfold, smiling broadly at me. I can only manage a little smile, as my heart is still pounding madly and I'm panting.

She lies next to me and releases the suction on my clit. I gasp as it shrinks back to normal size. She releases the clamps on my clit and nipples and rests her head on my little boob.

Many minutes pass before I can say, "Wow, Jill, that was the most intense experience of my life."

"I'm glad you trusted me. It was worth it, wasn't it?"

"Oh yes, the pain was barely tolerable, but as you said it would, it faded to an exciting throbbing." I get up and go to the toilet. On the way back, I notice that there's a camera on a tripod. "You recorded this, Jill?"

"Yes, I did. I think it will be one of my favourites." She stands, comes over, stops the recording and replays the scene for me. I am almost as excited watching myself endure her treatment as I was going through it.

"Wow, that was something to watch. You know, I hardly ever watch porn because it seems so fake, but I know this is real and it's amazing."

"Yes, I feel the same way."

I Return the Favour

"But you are naughty, Jill, recording without permission. I'll have to punish you."

Jill giggles, "Promise?"

"Yes, now start the recording again." She hits a button and a red light comes on. I adopt a stern tone. "On the bed," I command. She climbs on. "On all fours." She obeys.

I find the wrist cuffs and bind her hands together, tied to the top of the bed. I get the nipple clamps she used on me and after pulling her nipples to make them hard, I attach them. She winces but smiles.

I remember how I was spanked on Sunday. I go to Jill's pleasure chest and rummage around. I smile when I find a paddle, flat with a sandpaper texture on one side and with lots of short, rounded spikes on the other. I return to the bed with it and notice the strap-on at the foot of the bed.

I wiggle Jill's nipple clamps and she moans. "Quiet! No moaning or crying!" I bark. I spank her once with the flat side of the paddle. She stifles a grunt. "That's better," I coo, as I kneel by her side and reach around to rub her pussy lips, which are starting to drip.

I suddenly become aware of the dominant nature I have adopted. I've heard about it, but it never occurred to me to be that way. I smile and think what a lovely new experience I have discovered. My pussy tingles.

I remember how Mary teased me and spanked me, so I say to Jill, "Keep quiet, don't make a sound." I rub my fingers over her pussy lips then slide one between. She starts to moan but chokes it down. "Good girl," I whisper.

I slide my finger into her pussy and rub her juice all over her lips and clit. I slowly tease her, feeling her respond. I see her swallow, trying not to make a sound. I keep rubbing inside her lips, then I place my finger hard on her clit and slide it up and down.

She holds back but finally moans. I spank her once hard. She cries out. I spank her twice more. "Quiet, I said!" She suppresses a whimper. I feel juice gushing out of her pussy, so I know she's excited by this.

I resume the gentle caressing of her pussy and occasional rubs of her clit. She's doing well at being quiet for a few minutes, as her pussy floods my hand. "Don't cum, Jill. That would be naughty," I whisper as I intensify my rubbing. She tries hard to avoid moaning.

I press hard on her clit and rub side to side quickly. She chokes down a moan but then can't help releasing it loudly. I spank her hard. She cries out, so I switch to the spiky side and spank her again. She yells, "Oh, fuck." I keep rubbing her clit and spanking her, and she's grunting continuously.

"Don't you dare cum," I remind her, knowing full well that she's about to.

She moans and screams, "Ahhh, Pam, you're making me cum!" I spank her and rub her clit hard and fast as she cums again and again. After a minute I take pity on her and quit spanking, but I keep rubbing her clit, making her cum one more time.

I step off the bed and watch Jill shake as little orgasms continue. I walk over to the camera monitor to check the view, and it's delicious. Returning to the bed, I notice the strap-on and say, "I want to try this."

I figure out the straps, adjusting them to fit tightly on me. I notice that inside, next to my pussy, it's raised with a nubbly texture and a ridge against my clit. I press it into me and feel the pressure and smile.

I climb onto the bed between Jill's legs and scoot up. I rub the tip of the strap-on between her dripping pussy lips. "Oh, Jill, you are so wet for me. I want to fuck you."

"Oh, yes, Pam."

"Do you want me to fuck you, Jill?"

"Yes, yes," she cries as I push the tip gently into her pussy. She's so wet and open that it glides in halfway.

"Tell me, then. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Oh, Pam, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I slide in deep, and then feel my end press on my clit, making me moan. I was going to go slowly, but Jill's hard cums and the pressure on my clit have excited me too much to hold back. I ram into her hard, again and again, needing the pressure on my clit to make me cum.

She screams as she cums and that pushes me over the edge. I plunge into her hard and fast and my clit is pounded, making me cum with her. "Ahhhh," I cry.

I pound her slower as my cum washes over me. Finally, I pull out and collapse on the bed. She's still on all fours, juice pouring down her thighs. I enjoy the view as I catch my breath, then I decide I must taste it. I scoot under her pussy and lick the juice off her thighs, then higher, cleaning out her pussy.

I can't resist sucking on her clit and licking it, bringing her to another orgasm. Then I move up and uncuff her hands and hold her close to me. We melt together, hearts beating wildly into each other.

After we recover and I start getting dressed, I say, "I have a request, Jill."

"Yes?"

"Can you make a copy of the videos so I can show John?"

Jill twists her face in reluctance. "Well, I don't usually like a male audience." She pauses. "But since your husband is so cool about encouraging you to be with me, I guess I can make an exception."

"Thank you. He'll love it." I pause and think. "Hmmm, maybe I can borrow your cuffs and clamps and make him watch it while I keep him on the edge like you did for me."

"Oh, wicked! I like you, Pam. Sure." She gets up and rummages in her desk and finds a USB stick. She plugs it into the camera and makes a copy of both videos.

Jill opens her pleasure chest and rummages around. "Now let's see, we need clamps for small nipples. Do John's nipples get big when aroused?"

"Yes, they do."

She looks and then says, "These should do. They worked fine on a girl that had tiny nipples."

I pop the USB and clamps into my handbag. She gets a bag from her closet, puts a spare set of cuffs into it and hands it to me. I admire her toy collection and think that I must invest in some for myself.

She kisses me goodbye and says, "We must do this often."

"Oh, yes please," I reply.

John's Turn

I drive home, my body buzzing with excitement. I walk in, and John asks, "Well, sexy how was it?"

I snap back into domination mode, and order, "Into the bedroom, now!" He looks surprised but I can tell he knows he's going to enjoy whatever is in store for him.

I follow him in, and say, "Strip!" He strips quickly. "On the bed." He hops on. I pull a chair by the bed and set Jill's bag and my handbag on it. I get a pair of cuffs for his wrists and tie them to the top of the bed.

I can't see any place to tie his legs to the base, so I use two ropes that Jill has thoughtfully added to the bag. I tie his ankles together with one rope and another one just above his knees, so he can't kick.

I place a pillow under his head so he can watch me, and in a minute, the TV.

I do a slow striptease for him, exciting my body all over. When I rub my nipples and pussy, I see his cock rise to full erection. "You like what you see?"

"Oh, Pam, yes, you know I've always loved your hot body."

"Well, you are going to see my hot body in action." He smiles. I get the USB out of my handbag and notice the nipple clamps, which I have forgotten. "Oh, look, here's something that Jill used on me, that I quite enjoyed," I say, showing him the clamps.

"What are you going to do with those?" he asks with a little fear in his voice.

"You'll see, now I don't want to hear you say anything until I release you." I drop the clamps onto his chest and lay by his side. I caress his body, avoiding his cock, which his fear has deflated. I concentrate on his stomach and chest, brushing over his nipples.

I then pull both nipples and pinch them. They rise for me and I am glad that he has nipples that stand out when he is aroused. I suck on one and flick it with my tongue. Pulling off, I see it's at full length, so I quickly grab a clamp and screw it down.

"Ouch," he cries.

"Shhh, it won't hurt for long."

I repeat the licking and clamping of the other nipple, then tighten them until he cries out again. I stand up and admire his helplessness. "Time for a little entertainment."

I find the TV remote and turn it on. I plug in the USB, and the TV asks if I want to view what's on it. Well of course I do. A menu comes up with the two videos. I click on the one with the earlier timestamp, and it starts. I gaze at John.

He watches Jill drop her robe and then me stripping for her. "Damn, she's hot," he says.

"Naughty boy," I bark, "I told you not to say anything." I take hold of his nipple clamps and shake them. He winces.

As he sees Jill tie me up, his cock starts throbbing as it slowly grows again. During the pussy pumping and clamping, it rises to full erection. When the dildo starts driving me wild, his cock throbs and he moans.

I lie beside him again, saying, "He wants some attention?" He nods. I take one finger and stroke the underside of his cock from the base to the tip. He looks and gasps, then returns his attention to the TV where I am gurgling. I repeat the slow stroking with one finger, teasing his hard cock.

He moans when Jill starts to fuck me, and I feel my pussy start to drip as well. I stuff two fingers into my pussy and draw out a gob of juice and spread it over his cock. I start steadily stroking with two fingers this time, one below and one above his shaft, very delicately teasing him. I feel his hot hard cock throb.

His body is shaking as Jill fucks me hard. When I cum on the TV, he moans, and I see a drop of his precum drip out. I maintain the slow teasing as he sees us relax. I see the desperation in his eyes, but I just smile at him. I remove my fingers and say, "Oh no, you have to wait."

When the video ends, I move up and straddle his face. "Lick my pussy. Make me cum." I lower it and he dives in and licks me madly -- artlessly because of his frustration but enthusiastically. After a couple of minutes, I cum and reward his face with my juice.

"Good boy," I say. I climb off and retrieve the TV remote and start the second video. I lie next to him and wiggle his nipples clamps a little. He cries a little but I see his cock jump, so I know he likes it. Seeing me tie Jill up hardens his cock. When I spank her once, he gasps and his cock firms up.

He watches me tease her like I teased him. I place my hand on his cock again, squeezing it gently. It throbs again. As she's moaning and I'm spanking her, he gasps and tries to fuck my hand. I grip it tightly, preventing any stroking sensation.

When Jill cums, he drips more precum. I spread it around his cock head. I get an idea, and I walk to the bathroom and retrieve a tube of lube and a towel. I lube his cock liberally. When I start fucking her in the video, I grip his cock loosely and say, "You've been a good boy, John, you may fuck my hand."

He pumps my hand in unison with me pumping Jill. He wants to cum, but he holds off until he sees us both cum, with me slamming into her hard and fast. He fucks my hand fast and shoots several jets of cum onto his chest, almost to his chin. He slows as the jets tail off to dribbles.

I turn off the TV, wipe my hand and his chest with the towel, remove his nipple clamps and untie him. "You may talk now, my loving husband. Did you like that?"

"Oh, my God, I loved it. The pain subsided, as you said, and the pressure on my nipples excited me. I loved watching you two please each other."

"I'm so glad, John, so Jill and I may keep seeing each other?"

"Absolutely! You always come home so horny and I've never had better sex than we have had these last days."