Pam's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, good idea."

She cleans up in the bathroom. As I'm dressing, she makes the USB copies and hands the stick over, smiling. She takes the camera off of the tripod and puts it in its case.

As I'm leaving, she hands me the camera and tripod, saying, "Next time, let me watch how you tease John."

I giggle and reply, "I promise."

Recording John

When I get home, John is in bed asleep, again with his hand on his cock. I can't get angry, because I told him it was okay and anyway I was having my fun with Jill. He wakes and says, "Hey, sexy, how was it?"

"Fantastic as usual."

"Do I get to see?"

I look at his limp cock and with a smile, I say, "You drained yourself, didn't you?"

"Uh, yes I did. You said I could."

"Indeed I did, it's fine, but you're useless to me until tomorrow. I'll show you then." I take the USB out of the TV and lock both sticks in my desk.

In the morning, he's raring to go. I have to admit that his sex drive has multiplied since I've been seeing women, which is great for both of us. I suggest that we have showers and prepare for a hot time. He grins and takes the first shower.

I put the first USB into the TV and start the first video, getting to the early point where Jill and I are both naked, standing and touching ourselves. I hit Pause. John comes in and says, "Oh boy, I love seeing you two hot women."

"Well, lie on the bed, with pillows under your head so you can watch comfortably." I retrieve the nipple clamps, cuffs and ropes while he's doing that.

"Oh, tying me up again?" he says, with a hint of trepidation.

"Yes, John, you loved it so much, we're doing it again, with a little difference." He has a puzzled look but doesn't ask.

I tie him up and affix the clamps. Then I leave him alone gazing at the still image of us while I have a leisurely shower. He's unable to touch, of course.

When I come back naked, his cock is semi-hard. "Now for the difference," I tell him. I get the camera and tripod and set it up to have a close-up of his cock with his chest and face in the background. I hit Record for a test run and lie next to him and put my hand on his cock for a second. I check the camera and after one adjustment, I'm happy with the view.

I turn off the recording and delete the test video. I get a chair from my study and place it under the TV so he can see both me and the video. I restart the camera and hit Play on the TV so he can watch the video.

I start touching myself and ask him, "Which do you like better, John, me writhing on the video or me live?"

"Oh, don't make me choose, I love both."

"Good answer," I say with a smile.

As I hear my moans from the first cum on the video, I start fucking my pussy with a dildo. I see his cock harden and throb. "You love being restrained, don't you, John? Your cock is hard and pulsing, wanting to be stroked, but it's denied that feeling."

He groans. "Well, answer me, or I'll turn off the video and leave you tied up while I fuck myself in the lounge room."

"Yes, Pam, yes. I love being tied up."

"Good boy."

I glance up and see that Jill is starting to fuck me with the strap-on. "Does that turn you on, John, seeing me fucked by her like that?"

"Oh yes, very much."

I giggle and say, "Well maybe I'll fuck you that way someday." He gags at the thought of having his arse pounded like that and I laugh.

My moans from the TV are getting louder and quicker, so I must be close to cumming. I thrust hard and fast with the dildo and rub my clit. I hold off and time my orgasm to coincide with my recorded version. He looks up and down, seeing two of me cumming.

His cock is pulsing. He is humping up in a vain attempt to get more stimulation. I glance at the camera, wondering what this will look like when it's played back. I wonder if Jill really will want to watch it; if not, I will enjoy it later.

The first video ends and I relax from my first cum. After a while, I start the second video. John's cock has deflated a little but is still semi-hard. When I start spanking Jill, it springs up again. "Oh, so you like the spanking, do you?"

"Yes, it's hot."

"I'll have to spank you some time." He flinches. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Tell your sexy wife that you would."

He hesitates but says, "Yes, my sexy wife, I'd love to be spanked." I smile and begin pulling my nipples as the on-screen spanking and pussy rubbing continue. His cock throbs again, and I see a drop of precum drip from the tip. When Jill screams from her first cum, he groans and twitches his cock, making more precum pour out.

I fuck myself again. John's helplessness drives me wild. I plunge into myself madly as my screen self fucks Jill hard and fast. When she cums again I cum with her, screaming loudly. John's cock pulses madly but can't cum; it only drips, making a pool at the base of his cock.

The second video ends and I pull out the USB and put in yesterday's stick.

I glance at the screen and remember how hot I was from thinking about Monica. I rub my pussy and look at John, who is wide-eyed watching me launch myself at Jill. He says, "My God, Pam, you were a madwoman."

"Yes, I was. I needed to fuck Jill hard and fast." I rub my clit as I watch my helpless husband desperately want to cum, seeing his hot wife scissoring Jill madly, screaming as she cums.

He listens to us talk about Monica and he's going mad. I move over onto the bed next to him, lube his cock and hold it firmly. "You like thinking about me with an eighteen-year-old, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Pam. It drives me crazy."

"Well, I will be with her soon."

When Jill and I start sixty-nining, I slowly stroke my husband's hot cock. I'm careful to keep him on the edge until I say, "Cum for me," on the TV. I tell him, "Cum for me, fuck my hand." He humps as he watches me lick Jill's clit and pump her pussy. When she screams, he screams with her and shoots his cum all the way to his face, covering his nose and lips. Further spurts coat his chest.

"Mmmm, I love seeing that, my sexy husband. I think I'll do this a lot from now on." He moans, still humping my hand gently as his cum drips onto it.

"Wow, Pam, that was hot."

"There's more." I start the second video and we watch us use the double dildo as I'm holding his cock. By the end, he's hard again. "Oh, John, look, my experiences with women have increased your stamina."

I get up, turn off the recording and copy the recording I just did of John onto a fresh USB. I place today's recording into the TV and say, "Let's watch you." I turn the camera back on.

I lie beside him again and re-lube and slowly stroke his cock while we watch it. "Oh, John, it's so sexy to see you helplessly excited. Your cock throbs while you watch the sexy videos of Jill and me." He's bucking up to try to fuck my hand faster. I pull off my hand, saying, "No, no, I'm in control." He groans.

After a minute I resume my slow stroking. He's going mad again, wanting to cum, but I keep him waiting. At the end, when I say, "Cum for me, fuck my hand," on the video, he watches himself squirt on the TV. I say, "Okay, you can fuck my hand again."

He thrusts in my hand, and soon squirts more cum on his chest. "Oh, what a messy boy you are," I giggle. The remainder drips onto my hand and I squeeze the last drop out. I put my hand up to his mouth, saying, "Clean up, now."

He hesitates. I admonish him, "Oh come now, John, I swallow your cum all the time. You need to eat this." I wiggle his nipple clamps and he opens his mouth and licks it off. "Good boy, now wait here," I say as if he had a choice, tied up as he is.

I retrieve a spoon from the kitchen and start scooping up his cum from his chest and feeding it to him. He doesn't like the taste at first but eventually takes the later spoonsful eagerly. "Yes, you like it, don't you?" He nods. "Good boy." I finish scooping and get a damp towel from the bathroom to wipe off his chest.

Finally, I take off his nipple clamps, untie him and go to the camera to turn it off. I copy this video to the USB as well, then I make a second copy for Jill. "I'm going to love watching these, John. They are so sexy, don't you think?"

"Uh, yes, they are," he says, not convincingly. I let it ride and clean up in the bathroom before coming back to bed. He's fallen asleep again, so I curl onto my side and nod off.

Graduation

The last week of classes is torture. The sessions with Jill keep coming into my mind, and of course, seeing Monica's pussy at the end of each day drives me wild. She keeps smiling at me in class and furtively blowing me kisses. Every day after class she repeats her pussy flashing, but now she slides a finger inside. I can't help reaching down to rub myself through my panties as I watch her.

We both cum before she demurely stands and walks out. I fuck John every night, telling him how hot Monica is making me.

Finally, Saturday arrives, and as usual, John wants to fuck, but I tell him I have a date with Monica, so he'll have to satisfy himself. He has two USB sticks worth of videos to help him empty his balls.

I drive to Monica's place and I see her outside, waiting for me by the kerb. She leaps in when I stop and shouts, "Go!" I lurch off and I'm two blocks down the street before I ask, "What's up, Monica?"

"Dad's drunk and nasty this morning. He hates me and hates the world." I start to say something, but I decide it's better to leave it.

We drive in silence to the hall. Walking in, I look at her and notice how lovely she looks in a long thin dress -- not the sporty girl I usually see but a stunning young woman.

We walk in, and she has an assigned seat in alphabetical order. I go to the parents' section and sit in the third row. I can't see her, but I relax and zone out during the obligatory speeches. Then they start calling up the graduates. She's in the W's, so it's some time before they call out her name. She stands and walks up the stairs to the stage and accepts her certificate.

I clap wildly, so proud of her achievements. She returns to her seat, and soon the ceremony is done. She comes over and says, "Well, it's over. School is done. I guess I'm a woman now."

I look her up and down, admiring her body and say, "Yes, Monica, you are."

Some of Monica's friends come over and ask her if she wants to go party with them, but she says she has to go home now. I just smile. She whispers, "Let's get out of here." I nod and lead the way back to the car.

We sit in the car for a while, gazing at each other. Looking around to see if anyone's watching, I see that nobody is, so I lean over and give Monica a soft kiss.

"Oh, Ms. Stevens, I want you so much. Did you find a place for us to go?"

I reply, "Yes I did, but since we are no longer teacher and student, I think you should call me Pam."

"Okay, Pam, where are we going?"

"Jill lent me her place for us to use. She said she will stay out until seven."

"Oh cool. I'm so excited."

"Me too, Monica."

I start the car and try desperately not to speed on the way. I park in a visitor's space, and we walk up to Jill's unit, where I let us in with the spare key she gave me.

Monica's First Time

As I step into Jill's place the memory of my two times with her charges me sexually. I close the door, then drink in the sight of the lovely, demure Monica. She's gazing at me, and I sense a mixture of excitement and apprehension. I step to her and hold her lightly. She tilts her face up.

I kiss her softly, and she falls into my embrace. My body is on fire, but I hold back, wanting to make Monica's first time gentle and tender. I suddenly feel sweaty, not just from the passion I feel but from the summer heat. I pull back and say, "Monica, I want this time to be special for both of us. I'm going to have a quick shower. Sit here in the lounge room, and when I'm all done, I'll call out and you can have one too."

She answers, "That sounds nice. I do feel grubby."

I walk into Jill's bedroom and undress then proceed to her ensuite bathroom. I have a quick rinse to get the sweat off of me and dry myself. I return to the bedroom and slip under the covers and shout, "Your turn, Monica!"

She peers into the bedroom, sees me in bed and steps in. She stands at the foot of the bed, looking at me dreamily. "Well, go have your shower and come back," I say. She shakes herself out of her dream and steps over to a chair, slowly undressing and carefully laying out her lovely dress over it.

She looks at me again, and undoes her bra, dropping it. "Oh, Monica, your boobs are perfect!" I exclaim.

She pouts and says, "But they are so small."

"I love them."

She peels down her panties, and I gasp at her trimmed but full bush. "Oh wow, I love your bush."

"Really, Ms. Stevens, oops, I mean Pam? All the other girls are shaved or have just a little, but when I tried, it chafed me, so I grew it out again."

"Never be ashamed of it, Monica. The difference is wonderful, and it has its advantages. Now go have your shower and crawl in with me." She steps into the bathroom and as I hear the water running, I start to rub my boobs but I decide to hold off. I do peel back the covers and expose my whole body.

When she returns, she sees me and gasps. "Oh, Pam, you are so gorgeous, just like I imagined you."

My pulse is racing at the young beauty standing in front of me. I whisper, "Come lie with me, Monica." She delicately places herself next to me, and I wrap an arm around her shoulder and pull her gently to me. I feel her little boob against my side.

I caress her face and then place my hand behind her neck and gently pull her to me. I move my lips up and wait for her to kiss me. She moves down and our lips touch so softly. I whimper softly, and she presses harder, our lips sliding against each other.

My hands start caressing her back lightly, and she responds by opening her mouth and licking my lips. I moan and open my mouth, letting her slide her tongue in, finding my tongue and playing with it. Our kisses deepen, and I pull her harder to me, feeling her lovely firm body on mine.

She is moaning now too, and I feel her writhe on top of me. I want to please her first, so I pull my mouth off and say, "Turn on your back. I want to make you feel so good." She does with a smile.

"Just relax and enjoy," I say, remembering that Mary said that to me. I lie next to her side, drinking in the sight of her exquisite body. Her thin, muscular legs promise athletic pleasure. Her shapely hips display youthful femininity. Her thick bush pronounces her vitality. Her slim stomach again shows muscularity. Her lovely little boobs with their prominent nipples seem to exude receptivity to the pleasure I'm about to lavish on her.

I run my hand gently down to her knee, then back up, not teasingly yet but with moderate, soothing pressure. I repeat with her other leg. Her breath is slow and steady as she relaxes. I caress her stomach and move up to her shoulders, missing the boobs for now. I knead her shoulders and neck gently, feeling her relax.

"Oh, Pam, that's lovely," she whispers. I smile. I continue the relaxing touch all over her for several minutes until I feel her melt into the bed.

Then I switch to a soft, exciting touch, down her legs, sliding inside her thighs, then moving higher, almost to her pussy, but stopping short. I trace down the other thigh and I hear her hiss, "Oooo, that's heavenly."

Moving back up the thigh, I slow my touch as it approaches her pussy. I feel her tense in anticipation. I remove my touch, and then brush the top of her bush on my way up, ever so delicately. I hear her breath quicken.

My hand continues to her lower stomach. I tease it all around in random patterns. She's moaning softly. I move higher, almost to her lovely firm boobs. I bypass them and circle them, careful not to touch them yet. Then I run my fingers in a figure-eight, crossing between her boobs.

Then I remember the claw move, and close my fingers on one boob, lightly teasing toward the nipple but not quite touching. I repeat with both boobs, never rushing my movements. I see her nipples grow to an amazing size -- over a centimetre across and almost that long.

I moan with her as I finally close on a delicious nipple, stroking it from base to tip. I repeat with the far nipple. Then I can't resist planting my mouth over her near boob and sucking it all in. My tongue flicks her huge nipple as I pull gently on her other one.

She gasps and her body starts shaking. I maintain this stimulation slowly as I feel her excitement build. For a few minutes, I drive her close to her peak. When she starts groaning loudly, I suck her boob hard and lash her nipple quickly. I pinch and twist her other nipple. She pants and screams. I keep going and she screams, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," cumming for me.

I gradually slow the licking. I release the pressure on her other nipple, holding it gently. I then cup her far boob with my hand lightly and press my tongue flat onto her hard nipple. She alternately relaxes and tenses with mini-orgasms. When I sense she's spent, I remove my hand and mouth and gaze at her lovely face.

Her head is tilted back and her eyes are closed. I smile at her until her panting eases and she opens her eyes and sees me. "Oh, Pam, wow. I've never felt anything like that."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my lovely Monica." I slide a hand down to her bush and start running my fingers through it. "I love how that feels in my fingers, so soft and luxurious." She smiles. "Maybe I should grow mine out."

I rub a little harder, pressing on her mound through the bush. It's so different from rubbing a shaved mound -- the bush lubricates and softens the touch. She starts moaning again. I love seeing the pleasure expressed on her face as I keep gazing at it.

I press harder and rotate, feeling her clit harden through her hood and her bush. Our eyes are locked into each other, feeling our connection. I slide my middle finger between her pussy lips and feel the wetness. I push into her pussy and swirl it around.

I feel her pleasure through her eyes. She's dripping madly. I withdraw my finger, pressing inside her slit, finding her clit, which is now very hard. She pants as I rub her clit, her mouth open wide. Her eyes are gazing at mine, displaying her excitement.

Her mound pushes up onto my finger, demanding more. I rub her clit faster, harder. She is moaning and groaning, still locking her gaze with mine. Our connection is so intense, it almost feels like I'm rubbing my own clit. I press and rub madly and she screams as she cums again, still gazing at me. I moan with her, feeling so close to her.

I slide a finger deep into Monica's tight wet pussy and feel it pulse. She shakes a little. Her eyes, still gazing deeply into mine, widen. She whispers, "Ohhhh, more?"

"Yes, Monica, you are young and very fit and can handle more."

I let her settle until her body relaxes and her pussy quits clenching. I slowly withdraw my finger until the tip is just inside her. Then I push ever so slowly back in, pressing up, finding her hard and rough G spot. I rub my fingertip in and out slowly, pressing on the spot.

"Oh, Pam, my God, that feels incredible."

"Surrender to it, my darling."

I maintain the slow rubbing, and her body melts into the bed. She can't hold her head up to look at me, but rolls it back, moaning softly. I feel her pussy clench as she starts cumming gently but continuously. When I feel her pussy grip and release at each little peak, I stop moving for a few seconds until she relaxes again. Then I resume.

I am delighting in the sight of this gorgeous young woman exhilarated by my finger. My pussy is dripping with vicarious stimulation. I keep giving her little waves of pleasure until I can't resist giving her the ultimate wave.