Pam's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yank my finger out and quickly jump between her legs, diving my face onto her pussy. I plunge my tongue deep into her pussy, licking all around. She yells and her body shakes. I spread her legs wide and attack her clit.

Her clit is the biggest I've ever seen. It's so hard, poking out from her hood and almost through her thick bush. I plant my lips around it and suck hard. Then I thrash her clit hard and fast.

She screams and screams, cumming hard and flooding my face with her creamy juice. I madly lash until she pushes my face away and pulls her hips away.

"Ohhh, no more, no more. Ohhhh Pam."

I lie beside her again, resting my head on one little boob and cupping her other boob. I hear her deep fast breaths and I feel her heart beating wildly under my hand. I hold her for several minutes, so happy that I have been able to please her as well as I had hoped to for her first time.

Monica's First Time Giving

Monica finally stirs and whispers, "Oh Pam, that was so wonderful, better than I had ever imagined it. I want to please you now, but I'm not sure what to do."

"Just do what feels right, Monica, I'm sure I will enjoy it."

She kisses me sweetly and caresses my boobs. I moan softly in appreciation. She then kisses down to my boobs and sucks on a nipple and licks it furiously.

"Gently at first, Monica," I whisper.

"Sorry," she replies. She changes to a soft licking, which is more pleasing. Her hand slides down and cups my mound, pressing lightly. She rubs it lightly as she licks my nipple gently. I moan again.

She relaxes and gets into the mood, her excitement feeding off of mine. She presses her pussy onto my thigh, and I respond by sliding it out to allow her more pressure.

She is making me feel lovely and she is feeling her body respond. She presses her bush onto my thigh more firmly. I place my hand on her bum to increase the pressure. Her licking and rubbing intensify as she starts pressing on my thigh harder and faster.

Suddenly she humps madly, pulling her face off of my boob and moaning. I push her hard into me. She yells as she cums again, pouring juice over my leg. When her thrusting slows, I hold her close on top of me and caress her back. She is breathing hard.

Eventually, she settles and says, "Oh, Pam, I'm so sorry, I meant to please you and I just ended up pleasing myself."

I smile at her and say, "Don't worry, Monica, we have plenty of time. Just relax, then try again."

I hold her for a few minutes until she says, "Okay, I'm ready."

"All right, why don't you get between my legs and lick my pussy. I'll tell you what to do."

"Okay."

I spread my legs wide for her, and she scoots down with her face near my pussy. "Start by licking my lips gently," I instruct. I feel her tongue touch my left lip and lick it very lightly. "That's nice, you can press a little harder." She laps at it then licks the other lip.

"Lovely," I say, "now suck each lip in turn into your mouth and lick both sides of it." I feel her tongue lapping my full lips, turning me on. After a minute, I say, "Okay, now slide your tongue into my pussy and lick around." I feel my pussy walls being excited by her tongue. "Mmmm, yes, that's good."

"Now pull off and open my lips apart wide with your fingers. My clit should be standing up for you. Do you see it?"

"Oh, yes, Pam, it's so hard."

"Well, you made it hard. Now it's time to lick my clit. As always, use a light touch to begin with, then as I get more excited I can handle more pressure." She teases my clit with a delicate touch. "Oooo, that's wonderful, Monica."

I start getting hot, and I then say, "Press harder now, and use varying licks -- up and down, side to side, circular. Keep me guessing." She applies her tongue as I have asked, and she's getting good at this. I start moaning.

She keeps licking for a few minutes until I feel close to cumming. "That's great, Monica, now I'm ready to cum. Lick hard and fast up and down." I feel her do that and I shout, "Oh, fuck yes, don't stop that!" Her tongue mashes my clit on its travels up and down my throbbing clit.

"Oh, Monica, I'm gonna cum." I moan loudly then scream, "Ah, fuck yes, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." I feel my pussy pour out my creamy juice. She's sucking hard and lashing my clit, and within seconds I'm cumming again.

"Ahhhhh," I yell, before pushing her off my clit. "Oh, fuck, Monica, that was fantastic for your first pussy-licking." I look down and she's looking up at me, grinning.

"Good girl, now you have to clean me up. I'm sure I've made a dripping mess. Lick it up and taste me." She hungrily laps away, drinking all of my juice.

When she's done, I pull her up and hold her close, kissing her and licking my juice off of her face. I smile at her and say, "I know you are going to be a wonderful lover. I'm so glad that you let me know you wanted me."

"I do want you, Pam, so much."

"I want you, Monica."

"But what about Jill, aren't you..."

I cut her off, "We're not married, you know. When I told her that you were interested in me, she offered the use of her place before I even asked. She's happy about us being together, probably rubbing her pussy while imagining us here."

"Okay. I guess I have a lot to learn."

"Heck, girl, I'm new to women, myself, so we can learn together. I think -- no, I know -- that Pam is very experienced. By the way, she told me that she thinks you are hot."

"Really?"

"Oh, Monica, you are so gorgeous and now I know you are so sexy."

"I'm glad you think so, Pam."

I kiss her again, then glance at the clock and see that it's getting close to 7:00, when Pam is due back. I consider having us naked for Pam to join us, but reject that idea as being too much, too soon.

"Let's get dressed, Pam is due back soon."

"Oh, yes," she says with a tiny bit of panic in her voice. I was right to not push things too fast.

Jill Returns

We have just finished dressing when Jill returns.

"Hello, Monica, how are you feeling?" Jill asks.

"Um, well, just amazing," Monica replies.

"Mmm, you smell amazing. Pam is something, isn't she?"

"Oh yes, she is," Monica replies sheepishly.

I can't resist grinning.

Jill smiles and says, "Maybe you can join both of us some time, Monica."

Monica gasps, "Oh, wow. I've never thought about doing that."

"And now that you have thought about it?" Jill asks.

I walk to Jill, put my arm around her and say to Monica, "Think how two mouths and four hands on you would feel."

Monica's eyes widen and she exclaims, "Oh my!"

"So that's a yes?" Jill almost demands.

"Um, er, uh, I think it is."

"Great, Monica," I reply.

Jill pulls me aside and whispers, "You did record, didn't you?"

I whisper back, "No, sorry, being her first time, I didn't want to freak her out. Maybe if the three of us get together, we can show her the videos of us, and she might agree to let us video her."

Jill pouts but then whispers, "Oh, okay, you're probably right."

I drive Monica home and we share a tender kiss before she reluctantly gets out of my car and shuffles into her place.

Home Again

I walk in, expecting to find John naked on the bed with cum all over him. I'm surprised to see him sitting on the sofa in our lounge room, watching a football match.

"You didn't watch the videos?" I ask.

"No, I decided to save myself for you."

"Aw, that's sweet."

"Mind you, I've been imagining you with Monica and rubbing my hard cock through my pants, but I didn't cum. So I should be good for at least twice with you."

"Good boy, let's get to bed for your reward."

We run in and strip quickly. He lies on his back and I climb onto his cock and milk him slowly. I try to keep him from cumming quickly, but he's been so hot he soon groans and I feel him squirt up into me. When he's done, he flips me over and dives his tongue into my pussy to lick up our juices.

"Oh, John, you've never licked me up after cumming inside me. I love it."

"Well, you made me taste myself the other day, and I don't mind it," he says when he's finished cleaning me.

We fuck two more times before we are finally spent. "Damn, Pam, I love how your being with women has made our sex life explode lately. Please keep doing it."

I smile at him and say, "Oh, all right, if you insist." We laugh heartily and cuddle. I daydream of Monica, Jill, Mary and Liz. I wonder if Jill and/or Monica would like to spend a weekend in San Francisco.

<Pam's adventures will continue>