Pam's First MMF

Story Info
Mature woman finally lives her MMF fantasy.
6.2k words
4.4
17k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddancer
reddancer
25 Followers

Let's call her Pam. She's an attractive mature green-eyed redhead. As she got older, she became more sexually adventurous, her mind's boundaries more open. She had never watched porn, not ever indulging in it until later in life. Her first foray into it was cunnilingus, because unlike a man, who can see the oral pleasures being given him, women can't. The first time she saw that tongue action, flicking up and down a clit, she was gobsmacked -- she had no idea it looked that hot! And surprisingly, it didn't matter if the giver was male or female -- it was all incredibly erotic!

After exploring the straight stuff for a while, she ventured into other territory. She amazed herself with the things she found erotic -- things she would never have imagined in her younger years, things that would have turned her off back then. Things like male masturbation, men masturbating each other, men frotting each other, sucking each other, etc., absolutely sent her over the moon. But the first time she saw MMF porn, she was electrified. The sight of a man and woman sharing another man's cock made her cum right then and there, and she knew she wanted to experience it for herself.

For 5 whole years she fantasized about it, and it was a major revelation to find out there were way more "straight" men out there who either had dipped their toes in those waters themselves, or wanted to try it. She met them on dating or other online sites. But finding men who were local and available for such a venture was another thing.

Over time, her fantasy took shape and she had a whole scenario planned out. But it only lived in her mind.

Finally, finally, the stars aligned, and she met a man from an online site. We'll call him Ron. After sending messages back and forth and sharing life stories and such, he had told her that he was bi and had sexual experience with men in the past. Nothing anal (which they both detested) but oral, frotting, masturbating, etc. Her interest was piqued, to say the least. They ended up meeting in person, one thing led to another, and they began an intimate relationship, in which they were free to explore their kinks and be totally free with one another.

After a period of time, Ron told her that he found a possible candidate for an MMF. He had met him on an online site, and they met a couple times for mutual masturbation and oral. Her heart (and pussy) jumped. Did he think the guy would be interested? She'd had a couple false tries in the past with unreliable people and didn't want to be disappointed again. Ron said he'd broach the subject the next time they communicated.

After a month or so, Ron told Pam that he'd asked the other man, who also identified as bi, if he would be interested in an MMF with a hot woman he knew. He most certainly was. Let's call him Mike. After back and forth with scheduling, the day was finally set.

Pam's house was to be the meeting place, and she had the place sparkling, to make a good impression. Ron got there first, and she met him at the door in a black satin robe. She filled him in on her fantasy scenario and asked if he'd be onboard with it. In this fantasy, she was a Domme and the two men would be her boytoys and do everything she asked. He was amused by the detail she had come up with, and agreed.

The doorbell rang and her heart jumped into her throat. She had Ron answer the door, since he knew Mike already. The first thing that struck her about Mike was his open, friendly face and easygoing demeanor. She felt instantly at ease. They exchanged greetings, she gave him a big hug, took his coat, settled them onto the living room couch with drinks, had a little small talk, and she gave a summary of the action she had planned. Mike smiled and said it sounded interesting and he was fine with it. She motioned towards the bedroom and said "Shall we?" They were ready.

She led them both to the bedroom, and opened up her black satin robe to reveal a black and red lace corset, matching thong, black stockings, and black high heels. She was still in good shape at her age, still quite pretty, and the look on their faces showed that she had chosen the right outfit. She instructed them to remove their clothing except for their underwear and stand at the side of her bed. She left the room for a few minutes. When she returned, there they were, stripped down to their undies, waiting for her. Ron had on red satin bikini briefs, Mike had on white ones.

"I know we're all a little nervous, as this is our first time, but here are the ground rules." She stated. "It helps that you've both played together before, so that ice is broken. I want you both to be relaxed as possible. First off, there will be no booty play, I'm absolutely not into that, but anything else is on the table within your hard limits. If at any time you become uncomfortable, just say so, as I want this to be nothing but a pleasurable experience. A big point here..... I am very aurally stimulated, so I need you to be vocal in your pleasure. I want to hear your moans, grunts, groans, sighs, whatever. I want you to talk to each other and to me, unlike porn where all they do is moan and go 'fuck yeah' and that's it. So unrealistic! I love hearing a man express his pleasure. It turns me on to no end! And I'm sure you love hearing a woman do the same."

They nodded.... "hell yeah, we do!"

"And as difficult as it might be, you do NOT get to cum until Mistress says so. If you feel you have even one foot on that escalator leading to orgasm, just stop or say 'stop!' and whatever was happening will stop to give you a break and let you back down. Are you two OK with that?"

"Absolutely!" Ron said, and Mike said "sure, sounds good to me!"

"Very well, then let's get started" Pam said. "Stand side by side over here facing me." They moved closer together, their hands to their sides. "Damn, I love seeing man bulges!" She knelt in front of them and reached up with her fingertips and began lightly stroking their manparts through the satiny material.

"Mmmm, fuck, that feels so good!" Ron murmured. He could feel his penis growing, filling.

Mike shivered a little as he felt the pleasant sensations in his cock and the bulge in his bikinis became more noticeable. "Damn!" he said, "That light touch is wonderful!" She continued stroking the satin as their erections and her excitement grew.

"Ah, I think someone is making precum!" Pam exclaimed, and suddenly yanked down Mike's bikinis. His erect penis sprang out, leaving a clear string from his cockhead. Mike's cock was a good 6", quite thick, with a big cockhead and big balls. "Ohhhh! I LOVE man nectar!" Pam eyes widened as she pulled his cock down to her tongue. She flicked her tongue over his tip, licking up all that sweet clear fluid as he flinched and said "Oh FUCK!"

Then she noticed the stain on the front of Ron's undies, and moved over to him, rubbing the moisture there. She peeled down the red satin, until his cock too, sprang from its confines, the head slick with his precum. His penis was about 7", with a helmeted head and low-hanging balls. Pam licked and lapped his cockhead as Ron groaned with pleasure. "Oh, I SO love tonguing a man's cockhead." she sighed. "That satiny smooth skin there is like no other." She stood up, went to her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. She turned back to them.

"Stand with your back to the wall" she instructed. "Spread your legs a little wider, and push your pelvises forward. I want to see your cocks and balls fully exposed, available to me." They did as she said. Her pussy gushed at the sight of these two men, their hot hard erections on display, out straight and so proud, waiting for her next move.

"You know when I was young, the word 'masturbation' was such a naughty, forbidden word. I grew up with all sisters, so the subject never came up when my mother gave us the 'birds and bees' discussion. It was common knowledge that all men did it, and was the stuff of sly innuendo and jokes, but it was frowned upon by all the keepers of societal morals, etc. etc. In fact, one time a guy I was dating mentioned in conversation that he was masturbating one time and blah blah blah,....... I didn't even hear the end of his sentence. My mind was blown actually hearing the word said out loud so casually. I was so unused to it, I mean, I seriously freaked!"

The guys chuckled. "Yeah, you sure weren't raised around brothers!" Mike said.

Pam continued, leaning in between their heads and dropped her voice to a conspiratorial sotto voce -- "But as I got older, especially after watching that delicious male masturbation porn, with the guys using that word to each other, I came to embrace it in all its lovely taboo naughtiness, secrecy and forbidden aura, and now I just love hearing it." She reached forward with the bottle of lube, and ran a stream of it down Mike's erection, then Ron's.

"So," she said looking Mike right in the eyes, "Masturbate for me. Masturbate your penis!" His eyes opened wide to hear it said like that. "Masturbate slowly and softly -- you are NOT to come! Understood?" He nodded. "Now repeat back to me what I ordered you to do."

He stammered, "masturbate your penis."

She laughed. "No, I don't have a penis, you do. Say it correctly!"

He thought a second and then said "Masturbate my penis!"

"YES! That's it! Say it again, slowly, it's so hot!" she exclaimed.

He dropped the timbre of his voice, looked her in the eye, and lustily said "Masturbate. My. Penis!"

"Oh fuck, YES!!" she swooned.

Ron was listening intently, dripping precum, his cock twitching. Pam looked at him. "You heard my instructions. Masturbate your penis for me." He began stroking slowly, purposefully. "And now repeat my orders".

Taking his cue from before, he growled "Masturbate. My. Penis!".

Her pussy twitched. "Mmmm, yes, fuck! I love it!!" she declared.

She watched them as they stood there, pelvises arched, penises thrust forward, slick with lube, hands gliding up and down their hardness, that slick sound of a well-lubed cock being stroked, and suddenly she shook with an orgasm.

"Did you just cum?" Mike asked.

"Yes, just seeing you two pleasuring your erections did it to me. It's incredibly hot." she said shakily.

"Wow! I've never seen a woman do that before from just watching", Mike said incredulously. They continued for a bit, feeling the sweet sensations from their cocks swirl through their bodies, looking down at each other's hands stroking, fondling.

The men's breathing became heavier, and she heard them both make sounds of satisfaction...... "mmmm, yeah," "fuckkkkkk, feels so good." She drank it all in, watching these men pleasure themselves, hands rhythmically moving up and down, in full view of each other and her.

After several minutes she ordered. "OK. Put your hands to your sides." They did so.

Pam looked directly at Mike - "Now, remembering those three words I had you repeat earlier, you remember them?" He nodded. "Say them to him, with purpose, with lust in your voice."

Mike looked at Ron and uttered, "Masturbate my penis!" with deliberation.

She felt a thrill in her pussy hearing him say it like that. "Use your right hand" she said to Ron. He reached over, taking Mike's cock in his hand and began stroking, feeling his lubed stiffness in his palm and fingers. "Again, soft and slow, no cumming!" she instructed.

"Now, Ron, look at him, and say those three words, with gusto."

Ron looked at Mike, and in a low growl said "Masturbate MY penis!"

"Oh God! That was hot! Mike, use your left hand." He reached over Ron's arm and grasped his erection, feeling a little twitch in his own cock, and began a slow, deliberate stroke. Oh fuck, it was so hot seeing these men masturbating each other. Her porno fantasies coming to life right in front of her eyes!! She felt her pussy moisten with desire.

"Do you like the way he's stroking you?" she asked Mike.

"Oh yeah, it feels great", he responded.

"Then TELL him! Remember, be vocal with your pleasure!"

Mike turned to Ron, "your hand feels so good on my cock, keep doing it like that!"

"Good!" she said.

"And Ron?"

Ron moaned "oh yeah, brother, it feels incredible!"

"That's right" Pam said. "Though your hands feel a hard cock the same way mine do, you two are the only ones in this room who get to experience it fully. You feel it on the INSIDE. Only you know what having a penis and balls feel like, what getting an erection feels like, what ejaculation feels like. Only you have that bond -- a 'brotherhood of the phallus' as it were. I envy you a little bit."

She knelt down in front of them. "Mmmm, while you masturbate each other, I see those lovely ballsacks swinging with each stroke. They need some attention, don't you think?" They looked at her wide-eyed. "These lovely balls get so neglected, I see it all the time in porn. That's such a shame. Well, that's not going to happen on my watch. Stroke each other more vertically now."

She reached up with both hands, letting the weight of each man's ballsack rest on her palms. "Ohhh I LOVE feeling your heavy balls in my hands. So full of cum. So warm." The men sighed with pleasure. "So how do you like your balls played with? Do you like tickling?" She lightly tickled the back of their sacks with her fingernails.

"Oh FUCK!" Mike shook a little - "that's amazing!"

Ron moaned - "that feels so good....damn!"

She stroked them like that for a bit. "Or do you like them touched like this?" She bobbled their balls, moving her fingers up and down so each testicle felt her fingers.

"Oh God, that's good too!" Mike said. She kept that up for about half a minute.

And then she grasped them and pulled lightly, and released. "Or do you like this? I've seen guys do this to themselves before."

"Oh YEAH, tug my balls! Ron gasped. "You're OK, it doesn't hurt!"

She looked at Mike "this is okay for you too?"

"Oh yeah," he uttered, "it feels great!".

She continued pleasuring their balls as they stroked each other, their sighs and moans filling the air. She saw the precum that had formed on both their cockheads, and leaned in and licked it off one, then the other.

Ron trembled, "Oh SHIT, woman! Just that one teasing lick?"

She looked at him archly, "all in due time, my dear."

Then she stood up and said "hands to your sides!" They took their hands off each other's cocks and looked at her.

"Now, I think your cocks need a break from all that stimulation. And my pussy is aching for some." Pam said.

"I'll bet," Ron said, "and I'd love to lick that."

"Oh God, me too!" Mike exclaimed.

"Well, you're going to get your wish" she said. She laid on the bed on her back, ass near the end edge. She pointed to Mike "On your knees, between my legs!" And to Ron she ordered "On the bed, on all fours, on my right!". They got into position.

"Oh wow, what a beautiful pussy! What a gorgeous clit!" Mike exclaimed, seeing her pink rose petal lips, her large clit and her ginger bush. Pam's clitoris was a bit larger than normal, a result of her hormone therapy. Although she was worried men might find it off-putting, the reaction was exactly the opposite. They LOVED it!

"Okay, I have you positioned like this so you're not in each other's way. Go ahead, lick and flick my pussy. Make Mistress cum on your tongues!"

Ron started flicking her clit with his tongue, causing her to shake and tremble as intense shots of pleasure whipped thru her body. He loved seeing her clit harden under his tongue, feel her lose control as a result of his attentions to it.

Mike ran his tongue up and down her lips, in a zigzag pattern, lapping up her pussy juices. "Mmm, you taste so good!" he murmured. "Love licking this pussy!"

They continued for a few minutes until Mike said to Ron "let me at that clit!" Ron took a break, watching Mike's tongue flick rapidly over Pam's little girlcock, holding her while she moaned and made little squealing sounds, as she was beyond words at this point.

"Yeah, suck that clit, make her cum on your tongue!" Mike began sucking gently as Pam writhed and bucked and finally gasped

"Stop! Stop!! It's too sensitive!" They both pulled back, awaiting their next instructions, massinging her thighs and belly as she gathered herself.

Once she was able to speak again, she pointed to Mike.... "You! Fuck me! I want that fat cock inside me!" Mike stood up at the edge of the bed, pulled her closer to him, and taking his dick in hand, began to rub the head up and down her slick crevice.

Ron huskily said "Oh yeah! Rub your cock all over that hot pussy!" Mike put his cockhead at her entrance and slowly pushed it in. He felt a flood of pleasure as her tight honeyhole grasped his cocktip, and she too, gasped with the exquisite sensations.

"Oh God! That feels wonderful!!" she moaned.

Slowly he pushed more and more of his dick into her, feeling as if he was grasped by a velvet glove. Waves of pleasure were going from his penis all over his body, and he thought how he was going to have to be really careful to avoid cumming. He pushed slowly in and out of her, feeling her tight pussy massaging his dick. Her vocalizations were music to his ears, knowing how good he was making her feel.

After a few minutes he pulled out -- "I have to take a break here! Sorry! "

"No, no, that's good. It's fine, you do what you need to do to prolong this." Pam said to him, a little flushed from the lovely fucking she'd received.

She took a moment to settle and then stood up.

"Both of you stand up, face one another, in front of this mirror." There was a mirror against the wall at the end of the bed. "No, closer, I want your cocks touching." They nodded, stepping closer, until their erections touched. She leaned in, applying a fresh bit of lube on each dick. "I just LOVE frotting porn, seeing men rub their penises together, masturbate them together. I want to see it in real life. Rub your cockheads together."

Both men spread the lube up and down their shafts, then began rubbing their cockheads together, and circling them around the other. "Damn! That feels aMAzing!" Ron said, his eyes locked on the two cockheads rubbing, circling against each other.

She trembled with another small orgasm. What she had only seen in porn was now happening inches from her eyes, and damn, was it hot!!! Mike let out a long moan -- "ohhhh gahddddd!!! Feeling your cock rubbing on mine -- unbelievable! FUCK!".

She leaned over to Mike's ear and whispered "lay your cock on top of his, and tell him 'Masturbate us. Frot our cocks together. You know how to say it."

He told Ron to get a little closer, and put his penis over Ron's, and said deliberately "Look at me. Masturbate us. Frot our cocks together."

Ron's eyes widened, "oh hell YES!" he exclaimed, and wrapping his hand around both their erections, began to stroke and tug. He loved the feeling of just not his own stiff cock in his hand, but Mike's right up against his too.

Mike looked into the mirror, seeing Ron's hand stroking their penises, and let out a moan. "Oh fuck! That looks SO damned hot and feels SO fucking good!" Both men breathed heavily as Ron continued masturbating them.

Pam leaned in "How does that feel? How does it feel to have another man's hot hard length against yours?"

"Oh, it's so good, it's hard to describe" Ron said. "You have to have a cock to really know......"

"Mmmmm, I envy you two at this moment." Pam sighed. "Women rubbing pussies together can't even begin to match this! It's so fucking erotic!" She watched as they thrust and jerked their erections against each other, their balls bouncing below, adding some lube now and again to help the action. She wanted to reach in and fondle their balls so much, but refrained as they were getting enough stimulation as it is.

She let this go on for a bit, her pussy twitching and gushing at the sight of these two manly men giving each other such pleasure, and then said "Okay, step back, put your hands at your sides."

reddancer
reddancer
25 Followers
12