Pam's First MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddancer
reddancer
25 Followers

They stepped away, their hard dicks bouncing. She looked at Mike "Turn facing the mirror." She knelt on his left side, and motioned for Ron to kneel on his right. There they were, on either side of Mike's penis. Ron's cock felt a thrill, figuring what was next. He was right. His mouth watered at the thought of having his mouth on that hard cock in front of him.

She continued...."Now, let's put our tongues and lips on his cock, and nuzzle it from the tip to the base and back up again." Their tongues met on his cocktip flicking and licking, tasting his fresh precum, and the pussy juice from when Mike fucked Pam earlier. "Let's clean his cock up, shall we?"

Ron's penis throbbed and jumped as his tongue made contact with Mike's dick. Oh God, it tasted so good, felt so good under his tongue. Mike was practically incoherent as he looked down, then in the mirror, seeing TWO people working his erection. The feeling of two tongues at once was almost overwhelming. He groaned and grunted with the overload of pleasure.

Pam and Ron licked and flicked and nuzzled and tongued up and down, up and down his penis, the skin so soft over the hardness of his erection. The taste and smell of his manparts was intoxicating for them both. Then Pam said to Ron, "Okay. Let's lick the underside of his shaft to the balls."

Their tongues travelled down until Mike's ballsack was on their tongues. Pam held Mike's penis against his abdomen so they could get full access. Mike was staring down, not believing what was happening. "Oh God yes, please LICK MY BALLS!"

Pam and Ron let their tongues travel over Mike's big balls, licking, flicking, enjoying the sensation of his sack on their tongues, the musky smell in their noses.

Then Pam took one of his big balls in her mouth, running her tongue around it, making Mike yell out "Oh JEEZUS YES! Suck my balls!!" Ron then sucked the other one into his mouth, feeling the smoothness of the skin, the firmness of the testicle, loving every second of mouthing the other man's balls. They continued about a minute until Pam popped it out of her mouth, and motioned for Ron to do the same.

She then let Mike's penis back down so it stood out proudly between them, and said to Ron "Take his cockhead in your mouth. Hold it there with your lips just behind the ridge. Suck it softly".

Ron pulled Mike's cockhead into his mouth, feeling the smoothness of it on his lips and tongue, feeling his own cock twitch at how wonderful it felt. He sucked it a few times, and then began circling his tongue around it, one direction, then the other, luxuriating in the taste and feel of a man's dick in his mouth again. Mike was moaning softly at the beginning, and then more loudly.

Pam whispered in Ron's ear. "Mmmmm, I LOVE seeing a man's penis in your mouth. It is the hottest, most manly thing I think I've ever seen. Suck and tongue him the way you'd like to be!" Her pussy was throbbing at the sight. At long last, what she'd only seen on porn was going on right in front of her, and it was hotter, more erotic than she could have ever imagined! She gasped as she felt another little earthquake move through her body.

Mike was most likely feeling much the same, his hips making small thrusts as Ron flicked his cocktip, circled it with his tongue and softly sucked it. "Now," Pam instructed, "with each suck, take more and more of him into your mouth until you've taken all you can. Suck him like a man!" Ron complied, feeling Mike's stiff dick filling his mouth, loving the feeling of his hardness, loving the fact that he was causing such noisy pleasure to another man.

Mike's head was thrown back, moaning, softly saying "oh fuck, oh shit, oh jeezus" as Ron's mouth and tongue pleasured his cock. After about a minute, Mike tapped Ron, saying urgently "stop! STOP! I'm getting too close!"

Pam patted Mike's arm -- "good, GOOD! I'm glad you followed my orders. I want you to enjoy his mouth but you can't cum yet. Let's give you a break!"

Pam hopped onto the bed, on her back as before, and said to Ron, "OK. Your turn. I want your lovely cock fucking me!"

"My pleasure!" Ron said, and he stood between her legs, pulling her closer to him and spreading her legs. "Oh yes, this IS a gorgeous pussy. Damn!" He pushed his cockhead into her entrance, causing her to cum and tremble instantly. "Is that what I think it is?" he asked her.

"Yes, I'd have made a lousy guy!" she laughed. "Every time I'm entered I cum."

"No complaints from me," he responded. He continued pushing into her sweet pussy, feeling waves of pleasure emanate from his dick to his whole body. He began to thrust in and out of her tightness, feeling his balls slapping against her, making exclamations of pleasure all the while.....

"Oh fuck, woman! Your pussy is SO nice and tight! SO good on my dick!" She moaned and softly made incoherent sounds, loving the feeling of his hard cock inside her, filling her, the sweet tickly sensations that gave her small multiple orgasms......

She rode those small waves, over and over, hearing him say "oh shit, feels so good! I LOVE this pussy! Damn!" He felt her tightness holding him, stroking him, sending waves of pleasure from his dick throughout his whole body.

Reluctantly, after a bit, she looked up at Ron and said "OK, let's stop." Feeling a little disappointed at first, he pulled out, his cock slick with her juices. "All right, turn around and face the mirror" she instructed him.

He did so, and when she knelt on his left and motioned for Mike to kneel on his left, all his disappointment disappeared in an instant.

Pam looked at Mike -- "Well, I think you know the drill. It's his turn now to get what we did to you. Let's lick and flick him."

Mike leaned in and felt the smoothness of Ron's cockhead, the hardness of his shaft under his tongue, and felt his own penis throb from those sensations. Ron looked down as their tongues converged on his cockhead, flicking, licking. His knees almost buckled from the sweet sensations there.

They licked and mouthed up and down his erection, cleaning off all Pam's pussy juices, and then continued, with Mike alone sucking Ron's erection with Pam whispering dirty encouragement in his ear. Ron loved looking down and seeing and feeling another male's mouth on his dick. It was so hot, so taboo, so forbidden, exactly why he loved it!

He murmured "ahhh yes, mmmm, makes my cock feel SO damned good. Oh yeah, lick me, suck me!" She felt a hot flush over her body hearing Ron encourage Mike's cocksucking, watching him put his hand on the back of Mike's head as he rocked his hips.

She rejoined him, licking the underside of Ron's cock, then pushed it up against his belly to give his balls the attention they deserved. Unlike Mike, at Pam's request he didn't manscape. She loved a man with a full bush and hairy balls, had NO use for shaving of genitals on either sex, and he complied with her wishes.

Pam loved the way his ballsack felt under her tongue, as she and Mike tongued and licked and sucked it. Mike had never really given a lot of attention to a man's balls, as his play with other guys had all been cock-centered, but he was finding the experience very hot.

Ron groaned, "oh fuck, suck my balls, suck 'em HARD!" He grabbed his dick and began masturbating as they sucked those round orbs, so heavy with cum. His breathing was starting to come in short heavy bursts, and Pam pulled her mouth off his balls, and put her hand on his,

"OK, I think you need a break.....I know it feels great, but you can't cum yet." He reluctantly agreed.

Pam directed - "OK, Mike, lie on the bed on your right side, bend your right leg so it's flat on the bed. Bend your left leg with the knee pointing to the ceiling. Ron, do the same, but head to tail."

"Are we going to 69?" Ron asked hopefully.

"Yes, you are, but I think the side 69 is nicer than the top and bottom version. Better access, better view. Nobody has to have their ass in somebody's face. Actually, I prefer it for myself. Now, use his bent leg for your headrest. And there you are, staring at a lovely cock and ballsack. Isn't that so much better?" Both men laughed.

"OK." she continued. "Now I'm sure you've heard of autofellatio?" Both men nodded. "Well, you either have to have amazing flexibility or amazing length to accomplish that, and it's out of reach for the majority of men. But tonight, let your imagination run free -- that lovely penis and those balls right in front of you are YOURS! Lick them, tongue them, suck them, EXACTLY the way you would if you could do it to yourself. At this point, all restrictions are off, you can finally have your release. Is this good for you both?"

They both nodded their heads. "Good, you will both get to experience what I do when I take your cumming orally. Feel that orgasm, feel that hard penis spasm and throb and pulse with each jet of your marvelous cream. Go ahead -- pleasure yourselves - make your cock cum!!! CUM for me!!!!"

She sat down on the bed to watch. They both took the hard cock in front of them into their mouths, licking, sucking, stroking their lips up and down the shaft, sucking and dancing the tongue around the head. Now and again each man would have to take his mouth off the penis he was pleasuring, in order to express his own pleasure with a moan, a groan, an expletive. Occasionally one would lick and suck the balls, which gave her a twinge.

God, she loved that! It was so fucking hot, being right there, witnessing this from such a close vantage point. She figured after all the stimulation each man had gone through, that it wouldn't take long for the final release to happen.

After a few minutes, the moaning and groaning began to increase. She moved over to Ron and hissed into his ear....."mmmm, I LOVE seeing you suck your own cock, licking your own balls.....yessss....make yourself cum, take your seed!"

He took his mouth off Mike's cock, and said "ohhh fuckkk, keep talking like that, you're gonna make me cum!"

She moved over to Mike, leaned close to his ear and said "Mmmm, I LOVE seeing a man suck cock!!! So primal, so masculine, make that penis cum!!!! Get that semen!!" Mike moaned and quickened his pace on Ron's dick.

Suddenly Ron stopped sucking, threw his head back, and roared, "Oh God, you're gonna make me shoot! Ohhhhhh fuckkkk!! FUCKKKK!!!"

Mike kept sucking for all he was worth. He could see Ron's balls pull up, felt his penis get harder in his mouth. Then he felt it. The spasming and jerking of his cock as Ron shot his load, again and again, his body twitching as well. Mike took him deeply and felt the hot seed hit the back of his throat. He just kept swallowing and swallowing until the pulsing stopped.

He pulled his mouth off Ron's cock, a bit dazed, and said "Damn, bro, that was a lot!!!!"

Ron lay still for a moment, his breath still a little jagged, letting the waves of his orgasm pass through him. "Wow! Shit! Thanks, that was one of the best ever! And yeah, I was a good boy and didn't play at all this week. So lucky you, huh?"

Pam's eyes glistened with excitement....and she exclaimed to Mike... "that was BEAUTIFUL! So HOT! THANK you! When Ron recovers here, it'll be your turn."

Ron smiled weakly..."God! Give a guy a minute, will ya?"

Half a minute later, Ron took Mike's cock back into his mouth, tonguing it as he moved up and down the hard shaft. He reached up and took the heavy ballsack in his hand, teasing it with his fingers as he sucked and licked. He was going to give as good as he got. He sucked harder and faster, and began to concentrate his lips and tongue around the cockhead, knowing that this was going to bring on an orgasm quickly.

And it did. Mike felt the wave building, felt himself cross over that threshold he'd been fighting all night...."Ohhh shit! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna CUM!!!"

Pam leaned into his ear, urging him on. "That's it! Give him your mancream! Empty your balls in his mouth! He wants it! He craves it!"

Mike felt his seed churning in his balls, moving up his shaft and out his cockhead in that out-of-this-world intense sensation that is the male orgasm. He let out a low bellow as his semen shot out of his cockhead..... ARRRGGHHH! Oh FUCKKKKKKK!!!!! TAKE IT!!!!!!"

Ron felt the throbbing sensation in his mouth. Instead of taking it deeply, he kept his mouth on his cockhead so he could taste Mike's cum. Mike's penis spasmed and spasmed and Ron felt about 5 or 6 jets of hot mancream on his tongue -- and it had a nice neutral taste, not salty or sweet, not unpleasant in the least. Once Mike's release was complete, Ron began lightly licking his cock, removing all traces of his explosion.

Mike jerked, laughing, "Oh my God! Careful! It's really sensitive!" Ron smiled and continued to gently mouth Mike's diminishing erection. He finished and the men disentangled themselves.

Pam crawled up and cuddled between the two. As all three laid there on the bed in the calm that followed the erotic storm, Pam broke the silence -- "Well, it seems like you two enjoyed yourselves. Am I correct in that assumption? "

"Oh YEAH!!" they answered in unison.

"I mean, I certainly did! It was the hottest, most erotic thing I've ever experienced! And a huge thanks is due to both of you-----you made a 5 year fantasy come true! I appreciate you both more than I can say." She reached over and gave each of them a heart-filled hug and kiss.

"At first, I wasn't sure how well this was gonna go, and yeah, I'll admit I was nervous. But this went way better than I ever expected." Mike said. "I'd love to not have this be the only time!"

"Oh, THANK YOU!" she exclaimed. "I was worried that maybe we wouldn't gel or things would get weird or whatever. But that wasn't the case at all! Thank you SO much for being so easygoing and willing to try something new."

"Oh sure!" he laughed. "I'll try most things once!" "Thanks so much for being willing to do this, dude."

Ron said to him. "I know we didn't know each other that well, and that it was a big leap for you, but it turned out GREAT! I want a repeat too!"

Pam turned to Ron...."And Ron, you're the one who really made this possible. I can't begin to thank you enough. I owe you forever!"

"Damned straight you do!" he quickly responded, cracking them both up.

When they parted that evening, it was with the knowledge that this was definitely not going to be a one-time thing, and it most certainly wasn't.

reddancer
reddancer
25 Followers
12