Pam's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, I missed you," he growled, his pleasure rising quickly.

Sweat beaded on his forehead from the heat surging through him. He yanked at her bra, tugging it off, leaving her breasts exposed. His hips kept to that same demanding pace, and he squeezed at those pert mounds, the sensitive nipples already stiff and needy. A sharp buck lifted her lower half off the bed, a cry spilling out around his plunging shaft.

He kept a firm grip on those handfuls, snapping his hips a bit harder, establishing a punishing pace. There was no meaningful struggle from her, just pitiful retching.

His pleasure rose dangerously high, so he slid from her throat. As inch after inch glided over her lips, dribbles of slimy drool trickling down her face, he sent a hand back into her leggings and panties. The head of his cock popped out just in time for her to let out a purr, that whorish noise followed by a few breathless coughs. A few of his fingers rubbed over her slit, his other hand squeezing rudely at a breast at the same time. She jerked wildly; he dropped his balls onto her lips just in time to muffle another cry. After a few seconds, her lips locked onto those sacks, slurping lewdly.

"Are you close?" he asked her.

"Mm-hmm," she groaned softly.

His fingers dipped into her channel. A few swipes over those walls made her groan again, and another squeeze at her breast turned that groan into a squeal.

He kept up the multitasking, squeezing at her breast, rubbing at her channel, her resultant squeals thankfully muffled enough.

Soon, a strong quiver washed over her, her hips bucking, the squeals slightly louder, muffled enough but still spilling out around his balls. Streams of wetness squished through his fingers, adding to the mess coating them.

He slipped them out, wiping them on her stomach as he slid his hand back up to her other breast to take a firm hold of it again. Her gasps were replaced by slight hiss at the way he grabbed that pert mound, his palm rubbing against the sensitive nipple.

"I'm close too," he told her, dragging his balls back over her face to line the head of his cock up to her mouth.

One thrust sent him into her throat; a second left it completely impaled.

The previous punishing pace picked up again.

Back in the smothering sheath her throat provided, his pleasure rose quickly.

"I haven't cum all week," he growled, her figure still and passive as she choked around his thrusts.

The proclamation drew a moan out in between those miserable noises.

"Saved up a nice, big load just for you..."

His pleasure pushed towards climax, a pressure building down in his core. He squeezed at her breasts, making her squeal again, that sound blending in with her gagging.

As that pressure coalesced in his balls, he drove deep into her throat, and held himself there. Her head was forced back, her neck gulping from that gagging, that pale swath of flesh straining.

His orgasm struck, the thrilling rush making his heart race. He watched her choke and sputter around those heated spurts, his balls twitching with each release, those sacks sitting right on her nose. After a week of self-denial, the ecstasy was potent, suffusing his body with a potent, rich bliss, more of those spurts painting her throat white.

"Goddamn, you're amazing, Pam..."

The orgasm ran its course, steadily bleeding into afterglow. He drew his hips back soon after the last spurt fired out.

His eyes flickered down to watch his cock appear, more mingled fluids dripping off those inches to stream down her face. When the head popped out, he stepped back from her face, breaking the slimy strands that had kept the former attached to the latter, those strands adding to the slick detritus accumulated there.

Gasping for air, she blinked furiously, reaching up to wipe a few strands from her eyes.

"You're a mess," he said breathlessly, laughing as she rolled over onto her stomach.

"I'm still pretty, though, right?" she asked coquettishly, batting her eyelashes.

"You always are," he replied, pulling his jeans and boxers back up.

She rose onto her knees, her shirt falling back over her breasts and askew bra. Her arms circled around his neck, and they kissed.

When she pulled back, he took a good look at her, face smeared with a sheen of slimy fluids, the sticky strands reaching to her hairline, matting down some of those tresses.

"Hold on," he said, taking his phone out, "let's get a picture of you like this for Tanya."

The mention of the shemale made Pam coo. She scooched back on the bed, biting her lip as he took a few photos.

"Yeah, need to let her know you got home safe," he said, sending over the photos.

Putting his phone back in his pocket, he clambered onto the bed, and met Pam again for a kiss. The two of them eased down onto the bed together. She nuzzled closer to him, his arm wrapping around her to bring her against him.

"So," he began as she rested her head on his chest, "do you know when you're going to see her again?"

"Over the summer would be my guess, but we never actually hashed that out. I'm thinking I might want to visit her this time."

"And bring Alex with you?"

"Yeah. It was good seeing the two of them together, how well they got along."

"Seemed from the videos that Alex wasn't quite as submissive as you."

"It's more that she's so eager and gets kind of impatient. But I think Tanya did a good job showing her who's in charge. How was it here without me?"

"Oh, we managed. The house didn't burn down, as you can see."

Pam giggled.

"You always set such a high bar for yourself."

He chuckled, and then leaned down to kiss her. She squirmed against him, their mouths moving together, tongues quickly coming out as well, hands starting to slide around, hers over the crotch of his jeans, his down to her ass to grope it through her leggings. They indulged in such closeness, enjoying each other's presence after a week apart.

Finally, Pam pulled back.

"I should wash my face and check on everyone."

She kissed him, and then slipped from the bed. His eyes flitted to her ass as she left, closing the door behind her. Soft footsteps led away from it. He stretched out on the bed, closing his eyes to sink deeper into relaxation.

His phone chimed soon.

[Nice. Looks like you gave her a good welcome.]

[I did. Not done with that welcome yet though.]

[Are you going to fuck her in the ass?]

[Yeah, in a little bit.]

[Surprised you didn't start with that.]

[I knew I wasn't going to last long the first time, and I want to take my time with that.]

[Makes sense.]

[So, is Alex your slut too now?]

[Oh yes she is. I did say I'd make that happen if I could.]

[Did you mark her too or just Pam?]

[Just Pam this week. I didn't want to push Alex too much at first.]

[I'm sure she'll love it just like Pam.]

[Did Pam tell you all about that yet?]

[Yep. Said she thought it was too naughty at first, but then she loved it.]

[Your wife is a slut. But you know that. This morning, she was touching herself while I was marking her.]

[I heard. She also guessed that I already knew about it.]

[Was she mad?]

[No, of course not. I think she likes that we talk about her behind her back, like we're bonding over her or something.]

[You mean we're not?]

He laughed.

[Lol, we are.]

[Well, thanks for keeping me updated. I need to go take care of another slut. Fuck Pam good and hard for me. Alex too.]

[You know it.]

He put his phone on the bedside table, and stretched out again, his cock twitching at the thought of fucking not just Pam, but also Alex.

After a few more minutes, he slipped from the bed, and headed downstairs.

In the living room, Katie and Alex had paused their movie, the former in the middle of regaling Pam with stories from the week.

"And then Nicole laughed so much she fell out of her chair!" Katie finished.

John joined them at the couch. Pam immediately went to his side and wrapped an arm around him. His hand snuck down to her ass.

"How was your week, Mom?" Katie asked her. "Did you have any fun or was it all boring teacher stuff?"

"Oh, it wasn't too boring," Pam said. "Plus, I had fun with Alex and Tanya."

John fought back a smirk.

"Did you do the teacher stuff?" Katie asked Alex.

"Nah, I did my own thing while the two of them were at the conference. And I have a few friends around there, so I hung out with them."

"Oh, that's cool. We had fun here too. Dad made s'mores, plus we went bowling."

"Yeah, he told me about it," Pam said, smiling up at him. "Sounded like a good time. We went bowling too. Well, Tanya and I did with the teachers, not Alex."

"Why didn't you go?" Katie asked Alex.

"I was out with some friends."

"Oh."

"Well," John cut in, "I'm going to head back upstairs. Just wanted to check in on you three."

He squeezed at Pam's ass before slipping away.

"Enjoy your movie," he told Alex and Katie as he neared the stairs.

"We will, Dad!" Katie said.

"I'll be up soon," Pam told him.

"No rush," he assured her.

Back in their bedroom, he laid out on the bed, relaxing. His thoughts went to Pam and Alex, and the week they had spent with Tanya.

The trio had first come together the previous summer, in an alleyway behind the bar Alex worked at. She had sucked Tanya's cock alongside Pam, and then the next time she had met either of those two was over the winter, when she had run into Pam at a supermarket. The two had then met up several more times. Pam had eventually invited Alex into their bedroom, with her occasionally sharing their bed since then, not to mention becoming their new go-to babysitter.

Alex had also quickly become a surrogate daughter of sorts for them. Her only family in the area was her uncle, plus his wife and kids, and while they were of course important people in her life, she was estranged from her parents and sister. When she had confided this in them, it had only increased the maternal affection Pam had already felt for her, even with the sexual component of their relationship. The two women talked almost every day; much like Pam's relationship with Tanya, there was much more than just sex in their bond. John could not help but feel a paternal affection for Alex himself.

She always seems so upbeat, but she didn't exactly have the best life growing up.

The door opened then. Pam slipped into the room and joined him on the bed.

"Tanya texted back," he told her, bringing up the earlier exchange, handing over his phone.

She read through the messages, a blush coloring her cheeks from their content, her husband and her lover discussing her via text.

"So," she began, putting his phone on the bedside table, "you're going to fuck my ass?"

He nodded as she nuzzled into him, her eyes bright with excitement.

"What about Alex? Are you going to fuck her ass?"

"Of course," he murmured, sliding an arm around her back to bring her closer. "Probably when I drive her home. I could stop at our new spot."

Pam giggled, her hand running over his chest.

"I'm sure she'll love it. It's so very romantic."

He smiled, and then kissed her.

His hand found her t-shirt, and dragged it up, again revealing her bra-clad breasts. She let him take the shirt off, and then her bra, leaving her top half naked. Those pert breasts fell prey to his mouth, a squeal spilling from her at the assault.

As he roved over her breasts, he sent a hand into her leggings and panties, finding her folds again predictably drenched. She shuddered, bucking her hips into those caresses. A few fingers rubbed over those folds, smearing the juices all over, sending another shudder over her.

He locked his lips around a nipple. Her hips bucked again, another squeal spilling from her, her hand winding into his hair. His fingers traced idly over her slit, the softer stimulation contrasting with the more aggressive treatment of her nipple, his tongue lashing over it. Pam gasped, arching her back, bucking her hips more frequently now. Her face was wracked with pleasure, the excitement in her eyes mixed with delight, her cheeks flushed darker from the building thrills, her lips falling open to let out more gasps.

Worked up as she was and experienced as he was in getting her worked up, she came soon, her hands pressing his mouth to her breasts, his tongue lashing over the other nipple now. He let a few fingers slip to where that butt plug was nestled, nudging at it, making her jerk.

He brought his mouth up past her breasts, kissing at her neck, his hand slipping from her panties and leggings to let her come down from the ecstasy. For a few long seconds, all she did was squirm and groan. His mouth reached hers, and they kissed.

She came back down to earth during that kiss. Their tongues tangled, the couple leisurely making out, his tall frame settling over her slender figure.

Although his cock began to twitch in his jeans, he did not hurry, taking his time to appreciate her underneath him, the taste of her mouth, the moans she let out into their kiss. His cock swelled to full size, pressing against the dual confines of his boxers and jeans.

After a few more minutes of such relaxed passion, he ended it abruptly, grabbing her hips, and rolling her over.

She yelped in surprise but did not struggle, only peeking over her shoulder at him.

"Give me a sec," he told her, slipping off the bed.

She stayed quiet and still, resting her head on a pillow, waiting for him to come back.

When he did, it was with another pillow, two small towels, and a bottle of lube, some of that lube already glistening along his cock, his pants and boxers having been dismissively cast aside.

The first few times they had indulged in anal sex, they had been somewhat uncertain as to how best to do so. He did not want to accidentally hurt her, and although she had greatly enjoyed taking Tanya in her ass, she had been somewhat concerned that such enjoyment might not be there without the shemale's experience in that specific field.

But now, a year later, after countless times experiencing the joys of anal sex, they had everything worked out.

So, when she peeked back over his shoulder as the bed shifted to his weight, and saw the pillow in his hand, she lifted her hips, letting him slide it underneath her. The pillow, which was one of those items in every household around long enough that its exact origin was a mystery, was now affectionately known by the couple as their 'anal pillow'.

The first towel he arranged atop the pillow before directing her to bring her hips back down. The second he placed edge to edge with the first to protect the bedsheets immediately around them from her occasional squirting, which had been something else Tanya had introduced them to, Pam never having been pushed to that point before that fateful night with the shemale.

The bottle of lube he put nearby as he arranged himself between her legs.

A few fingers curled into the waistband of her leggings, and he dragged them down. She lifted her hips, helping him bring them down to her feet. They ended up crumpled on the floor, immediately forgotten about as he turned his attention to her panties, which were just as quickly and casually discarded.

His cock jumped at the sight of those pert ass cheeks and the butt plug nestled in between them. He grabbed at a cheek, squeezing at the pliant flesh, and then took careful hold of the plug. She groaned as he slid it out, the smooth plastic finally leaving her, the stretched-out asshole twitching helplessly around its exit. Almost immediately, a few creamy burbles appeared, Tanya's load finally leaking out, the strands streaming sluggishly over her taint, a disappointed whimper coming from her.

"Don't worry," he assured her, putting the plug aside, "I'll give you more soon."

That promise turned the whimper into a purr. His hands parted those cheeks, leaving her asshole vulnerable, the distended ring of flesh obviously well-broken-in.

"She did a number on you before you left, huh?" he commented, bringing the head of his length to her asshole, tracing around it.

She nodded, shuddering at that teasing sensation.

With one hand now taking hold of the mattress to better keep himself up, he eased himself inside her, sighing as her asshole welcomed him, gripping him so eagerly. Every inch of him sank into her with little resistance. She quivered, grabbing a tight hold of the bedsheets. He ran a hand up her bare back and over her neck, that warm flesh tensing at his touch, and then grabbed a fistful of her hair. With a tug, he forced her head back, drawing a moan out.

"Whose ass is this?" he drawled, smirking as he imagined the pleasure across her face.

"Tanya's," she murmured.

He chuckled softly.

"Well...we'll just see about that, won't we?"

His cock throbbed as he began to grind his hips slowly and steadily, tugging again at that fistful of hair, grabbing at her hip with his other hand.

Once again, he did not rush, simply enjoying having every inch of him buried inside her. She whimpered, as usual gripped by the same whorish neediness that seemed to follow any time spent with Tanya. That neediness was exacerbated by the continued streams leaking from her asshole, driven out by the insistence of his passage, the shemale's load leaving where it had been settled for several hours.

Even when he drew his hips back, it was not to set up any thrusts. Instead, he kept himself to that careful pace, only stopping when half of his shaft was out. The push back into her was just as careful. She was gripped by that neediness but stayed mostly quiet.

That careful pace continued through the next few minutes. His patience frayed with every clench of her asshole, every groan tumbling from her lips, every shudder setting her pale figure to a delightful trembling. He kept that grip on her hair but did not tug back; her mindless movements brought her head forward slightly, and he let it stay that way for now, happy to lull her into a false sense of complacency.

In preparation for a shift to a quicker rhythm, he brought a hand up to her mouth. On the way, he stroked over her body, sliding a palm over her back, dipping down to her breasts to tease over a nipple, finally easing along her neck before reaching his destination.

He drove his hips forward, at the same time tugging back with his fistful of her hair. Those cheeks rippled from the impact, more of Tanya's load burbling out. His hand clapped over her mouth just in time to muffle her squeal.

That quicker rhythm began, his hips working vigorously. More squeals fell from her, his hand over her mouth making sure they were not too loud. Her squeals trailed off into grunts, strained breaths pushed out by his thrusts.

He stopped then, and forced her head down onto the bed, grabbing one of their bed pillows with his other hand.

The attraction the couple held for each other had never waned over their near twenty-five years of marriage, but like many parents, having children had presented a challenge in terms of finding time for sex. However, now that their children were older, with the oldest three all college age or older and thus out of the house in some capacity, and their youngest almost thirteen, there was more space in their household, and fewer people who might spoil their intimacy. There was still the noise issue, however, since they had discovered that Pam could be louder than usual when the passion grew rougher and more intense.

So, this second pillow in play went over her head, to better muffle the noises she would soon be making.

With one hand keeping that pillow in place, and the other returning to her hip, he started his thrusts back up, working a little harder now, adding to the force he repeatedly brought against her. She cried out at the first thrust, but the sound was muted.