Pam's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, it took some getting used to," she murmured, now licking over the shaft. "Still not really fully adjusted..."

He slid his hand back out, and then slapped it down on her ass.

The surprise spank made her squeal, as did the next five. Those cheeks were insulated somewhat by her clothes, but his intent had been to shift the butt plug in its snug position. She did not stop running her tongue over him, her squeals dying down into a breathless humming, her hips still wiggling, that juicy backside presenting a tempting target. This time, the attention was gentler, his hand sneaking back into her sweats to caress it over her panties.

"Pam cleaned me off," he told her, "but maybe you can still taste a little of her ass."

Alex purred, her lips slinking up to the head and taking in the first few inches. His hand grew more assertive, squeezing the plump flesh. His other hand had been unoccupied, but now, he let it settle on her head, and pushed down. Another purr spilled from her; no struggle was offered, only the same meek deference Pam had displayed. He did not let up with the pressure, forcing her to take every inch, the purr turning into a gurgle as the last inch slotted into her mouth.

"That's it," he sighed, "down to the balls."

His other hand raised again.

More slaps came, drawing more squeals from her, the sounds reverberating onto his stiff shaft. Again, she offered no struggle, accepting her lot, his cock buried in her throat and his hand raining down on her backside.

After a few last slaps, he brought her back up. Her lips came off with a wet pop, a few thin lines of drool connecting them to the head, lines that broke as she nuzzled against it, slicking her cheek with her own saliva.

He interrupted that whorish indulgence, opening the car door, and slipping out into the cool night air. Her confused whimper became a giggle, her door opening as she hurried to join him.

"It's a little creepy," she commented, meeting him at the hood of the car, glancing around. "Like we're in a slasher movie or something."

"It adds to the excitement."

She looked up at him, blushing slightly, her lips and one cheek shining with saliva.

"Bend over," he directed her, gesturing to the hood.

That blush deepened, and she hurried to obey.

He took a few seconds to appreciate the image before him, and then went back to the trunk to retrieve a bottle of lube and a small towel from a canvas bag.

Our handy-dandy little 'anal-on-the-go' bag...

Despite her restless whines, she stayed still, even when he took his time sliding his jeans and boxers down to better free his cock, and then coating it with lube.

Those whines became moans when he yanked down her sweats and panties, showing off that ripe peach of an ass, the cool air it was now exposed to sending a shiver over her. He eased the butt plug out from between the cheeks, revealing that stretched-out asshole.

Inspiration struck, so after he placed the plug on the towel, he fished out his phone.

"I'm going to take a few pictures for Tanya," he announced.

She cooed, peeking over her shoulder, wiggling her hips. He made sure to get the full tableau, and to focus as well on that asshole, a steady stream of semen already starting to come forth through the distended ring of flesh.

Once the photos were sent, he put his phone aside, and stepped up behind her. More semen burbled out, that creamy river framed by the pale abundance of her thighs. His hands sunk into the luscious flesh of her ass, and spread the cheeks, letting him ease the head of his length against her asshole. She mewled, hanging her head.

He drove forward, that already stretched-out asshole easily making way, almost half of him disappearing through it in one go. Her cry rang out into the night.

Another thrust sank almost the rest of him into her. She cried out again, her back arching, those cheeks jiggling from the force.

The last bit sunk into her. His balls bumped into her taint, the strip of flesh sticky from the dribbles of Tanya's load, the flow starting to stream further south, clinging to the petals of her sex.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked.

"Tanya's," she groaned breathlessly.

He gave her a hard thrust, his eyes flickering down to watch those lush cheeks ripple, her next cry sending a shudder over him.

A few more thrusts followed, sending him deep. Her cries carried on, her luscious figure trembling all over, her pussy sending out streams of juice to dapple his swinging balls.

And then he switched suddenly to a gentler pace, rocking back and forth. Those cries were quickly replaced by sultry moans.

He slid a hand over her back to grab a fistful of her hair. A strong tug drew a yelp from her, but he kept himself to that gentler pace. She moaned again, her hands scrabbling for purchase on the hood of the car.

His other hand stole up into her t-shirt, finding her bra-clad breasts. Another moan came as he squeezed assertively, again groping the treasures of her figure. Her hips worked back at him, showing off her neediness in a mindlessly rhythmic manner, her submissiveness still prevailing in other, more conscious manners.

"Tanya did a number on the both of you," he commented.

"She fucked me so hard," Alex managed to gasp. "It was so amazing."

"It's not just that though, is it, that sold you on being her slut? It's the way she treated you."

"Mm-hmm...she made me feel so dirty...in a good way, though. Like, I could just be naughty..."

"Because you've never been naughty with me or Pam..."

She giggled.

"You've fucked me hard before...I seem to remember the first time you took my ass was also with me bent over the hood of this car...and you didn't take it easy on me...but it's different with her...she just is that way..."

"Oh, I know," he admitted readily. "It's easier for me to treat you that way than it is for me to treat Pam that way, but even with you, I don't always want to fuck you like that."

"Mm, I know...I'll take whatever I get with you, though..."

He laughed, tugging back at her hair again.

"Right now, this is what you'll get."

His hips drove forward, interrupting the slow pace. She cried out, caught off guard but delighted anyway.

He pumped harder now, those plump cheeks jiggling from the impacts, his balls slapping repeatedly against her taint. Some of the wetness smeared across her folds also stuck to the swaying sacks, the juices flowing from her slit like a glistening river, the strands of Tanya's load plastered all over the area.

"Ooh yes, give me that dick," she purred, her back arching, her hands still scrabbling uselessly on the hood.

He carried on driving into her asshole, tugging back at her hair from time to time, his other hand switching between her breasts, fondling the abundant swells.

"Ooh yes, I'm gonna cum," she announced soon. "Please don't stop, please..."

"You're going to cum without permission?" he asked.

She mewled, managing a slight shake of her head.

"S-sorry...can I cum? Please?"

He chuckled, a thrill running over him regardless of his amusement from the desperate tone in her voice.

"Of course. I'm just messing with you. Cum whenever you want."

She mewled again, but there was a relieved tone to the pitiful sound now.

An orgasm washed over her quickly. He stopped to let her ride it out, even letting go of her hair, but left his throbbing shaft to sit patiently inside her. Without that grip on her hair, she slumped forward, ending up face down on the hood, his other hand slipping as well from her shirt.

Once he deemed her recovered enough, he landed a smack on her ass, receiving a squeal in response.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Tanya's," she murmured, peeking over her shoulder to shoot him a smirk.

He chuckled again, starting up a slow pace again, rocking back and forth, clutching at her wide hips. She stayed face down on the hood, purring softly, her insides squishing around his steady rhythm.

A car passed by out on the road, a slight excitement at the admittedly remote chance of discovery adding to his arousal.

"I bet you're hoping they stop and catch us," he drawled.

"Mm-hmm, I kinda do...maybe they're another couple looking for a place to fuck..."

The car drove on, however, disappearing down the road.

The pace ramped up gradually, the slower rocking turning into firmer pumping and then hard thrusting, until he was again laying into her asshole. A hand left her hip to slap at that juicy backside a few times, alternating between the cheeks.

"You like...watching...my ass bounce...huh?" she managed to ask after the last slap, his hand returning to her hip, the grip dimpling that abundant flesh.

"Never get tired of it."

She giggled breathlessly, peeking back at him again, her amusement mixed with a delirious delight. One of her hands moved now along the hood, dipping underneath herself. Her next orgasm came soon, breaking out over her in strong spasms, her asshole clenching around his plunging shaft.

This time, he did not stop, but rather switched up his method, trading speed for power. His hips drew back, and then slammed forward. She bucked, her cry ringing out in the otherwise quiet night air.

He grabbed her shoulder with one hand, and with the other still at her hip, used the extra leverage wisely, adding more force to his intermittent yet powerful thrusts. Her ass eagerly took his efforts, that lush flesh jiggling constantly, that clasping asshole skewered, those bruised guts taking more punishment. Her cries continued, each one loud and shameless. Sweat beaded on his forehead from the swirling heat all over him, even as a breeze brushed past.

Another orgasm struck her soon. He slid from her, that asshole clutching at him on his way out. The cool night air met the flesh of his shaft, offering a different sort of stimulation, complementing the warmth of those insides.

His eyes fixed on that asshole as he snatched up the bottle of lube and smeared more along his length. The ring of flesh twitched, a slightly reddened tint on the outsides of it, evidence of the treatment Tanya had unleashed on it, and the continued treatment he was offering. Just underneath it, her taint was streaked with her juices and remnants of Tanya's load, and just underneath that, her pussy glistened with more juices and more remnants. Framing that lewd vista were her thighs, the brackets of pale flesh trembling from her neediness and the occasional breeze.

He took his time bringing the head of his length up to that ring of flesh, waiting for her neediness to increase, evidenced by meek mewling and mindless squirming, before pushing back inside her. A purr fell from her gasping lips as her innards made way for him.

His hands went back to her hip and shoulder, his hips reestablishing the previous slow but powerful pace, forcing out groans from her, these almost exhalations in their breathiness.

That pace continued through her next few orgasms, her hand still shoved underneath herself. More sweat built on him, the heat of lust rising, swirling through his body, providing a formidable bastion against the breezes swishing by.

Halfway through the last of those orgasms, he gave her a particularly rough thrust, jarring her, turning her next groan into a yelp. The next thrust was harder still, his teeth gritting as he marshalled his strength to drive deep into her. After a few seconds, he drew almost all the way back, until only the first inch or so stayed inside her, and then slammed forward, pitching her further up along the hood. Her yelp became a wail, and then another wail followed, louder and more strained, trailing off into a whimper, the noise mixing empty-headed delight with slight discomfort.

The trio of rough thrusts extended her climax. He kept himself buried to the base after the third, not budging an inch, letting her come down to earth. Her hand slipped out from underneath her, wetness noticeably smeared over the fingers.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked again, punctuating the question with a slap at her ass.

"Tanya's," she managed to gasp, yanked rudely from the afterglow.

"Just like your adopted mom...you really want me to give it to you good, huh?"

"Mm, yes, give me everything you've got..."

He chuckled, starting up another slow rhythm, rocking steadily.

The slow rhythm did not last long.

She moaned as the pace picked up, her back arching sharply. His pleasure rose as he pumped vigorously, his hips crashing against hers. Another car passed by on the road, but this time, neither of them paid attention.

"Mm, yes, give it to me," she mewled, her back arching again.

He moved deftly, grabbing her by the wrists, and pulling her up off the hood, the maneuver forcing her upper half to bend back, leaving her immobilized, helpless against his passions.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she squealed, tossing her head back, those dark tresses fluttering around.

His body tensed from the surging pleasure. He took a few steps back, bringing her away from the car, leaving her upper half hanging over the ground instead. Another squeal, this one wordless, followed the change in position, but she just moved obediently along with him. He drank in the sight of her submission, her head hanging, her fingers clinging to his wrists. More squeals fell in droves, a few breathless words here and there encouraging him.

The surging pleasure swirled down in his core. He groaned, a bead of sweat trickling over his brow, his cock throbbing dangerously.

The first twinges of orgasm made him pump harder, pounding into her, those lush ass cheeks jiggling gloriously. She cried out, her tremulous voice soaring through the stillness of the night air.

When his climax arrived, he gave no warning. One last thrust brought him to the base inside her just in time for the first spurt to fire out. She cooed whorishly, a shudder breaking over her. The following spurts filled those tight confines with sticky cream, the slick jets drawing more coos from her. His hands squeezed at her wrists, a deep sigh falling from him, the waves of ecstasy strong and soothing. His balls twitched, right up against her taint, the rest of his load roaring along his shaft to find a temporary home in her belly.

After the last spurt, he pulled her back against him, wrapping his arms around her. She nuzzled back against him, tilting her head up, easing herself onto her tiptoes to come closer. With the lust largely abating, their kiss was tender and affectionate.

He leaned back after a few seconds, taking in her expression of satisfied delight. She bit her lip at his gaze, her face flushed pink from the lingering arousal. Sweat gleamed on her forehead, strands of hair stuck to it here and there.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked, a small smirk curling his lips.

"Yours," she murmured, matching his smirk with a mischievous grin.

He chuckled, and then with his arms still wrapped around her, eased her forward so she was back against the hood of the car. With her now able to lean against it, he stepped back, slipping from her stretched asshole, its weak twitching sending one last shiver down his spine. The butt plug waited nearby, so he snatched it up, slotting it back through her asshole. She purred, her ass cheeks clenching to keep it in place as he pulled her panties and sweatpants up.

Once she was again fully dressed, she turned, and crouched, quickly wrapping a hand around the base of his length. Her tongue peeked out to run over the softened flesh. He groaned, oversensitive due to his recent orgasm, but let her work, enjoying the attention she lovingly paid him.

After several thorough sweeps, she dipped lower, and sucked his balls into her mouth, drawing another groan from him. He ran a hand over her hair, stroking appreciatively, still not stopping her.

"All clean," she finally announced.

He helped her stand, and then watched her slip over to the passenger seat, noticing her wince on the way, likely readjusting to having the butt plug back in place.

"Tanya texted back!" she told him excitedly as he slid into the driver seat.

"What'd she say?"

"She said I could touch myself."

As he started the car, her hand dipped into her sweatpants.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John opened the door and padded inside.

Over on the couch, Pam waited, glass of red wine in hand, bottle of beer on the coffee table.

"Katie went to bed?" he asked, joining her.

"Mm-hmm," she replied, handing over the beer. "Tyler's still up."

She raised her glass to his bottle for a quick clink.

"Did you have fun with Alex?" she asked after a sip.

"Oh yeah. Took her to our new spot. She loved it."

She smiled, and as he took a sip, rested her head on his shoulder. His arm went around her to pull her closer.

"Do you still have it in?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"Are you going to sleep with it in?"

"Mm-hmm. Probably take it out in the morning before I run."

"You could always run with it in."

She giggled.

"That'd be a challenge."

"One of these days maybe Tanya will make you do it. Hell, I could mention it to her."

She bit her lip.

"Are you going to suggest ideas? Things she could make me do?"

"Maybe," he said, shrugging noncommittally. "I'm sure she'll have plenty of ideas without my input. And I'm also sure you can't wait to hear those ideas."

She smiled, blushing slightly.

"The kids will be out for a while tomorrow, by the way," he told her. "Katie's going to the mall with Rachel and Grace, and Tyler's going to Brandon's."

"Who's taking Katie?"

"Rachel's mom is bringing them there and back. Apparently, she's also meeting friends there, so it works out."

"And we'll have some time to ourselves," Pam said.

"Yep. We can be as loud as we want. Only have to use one pillow."

She giggled again.

"Welcome back," he told her sincerely, leaning down for a kiss.

"It's good to be back."

He turned his attention to the television, which had gone ignored since his return, and took another sip. His mind began to work, thinking ahead to tomorrow, specifically to the debauchery he and Pam would indulge in.

Author's Note #2: The next installment of Pam's adventures will take place back in the Transsexuals/Crossdressers category, as part of the 'Pam's Shemale Experience' series. Thanks for reading!