Pam's hotwife debut continues...

Story Info
Wife shows the crowd that she's a hotwife; cuck hubby helps.
4.3k words
4.54
7.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subcuck52
subcuck52
45 Followers

This is a continuation to the story "Pam and the hookup", and it will make more sense if you read the preceding story although not a requirement. This story is fictional, unfortunately.

After Pam's steamy encounter with her bull Chase, her cuckold hubby Terry cleaned her used pussy with his mouth and Pam then locked Terry's little dick in the chastity cage she brought in her purse.

After Pam placed the necklace with the key attached around her neck, she stood in front of her husband, sitting on the edge of the bed naked except for the cage, while she only wore her lacy white bra, and the matching garter and stockings. She ordered Terry to stand up and follow her out to the living room where all the other guests were gathered. He meekly protested "but honey, I am naked and you are almost naked. I know that I would do as you say without questions, but.."

Pam interrupted him "That is right, you will do as told. I told you Chase has specific instructions to be followed, and he wants to show off his new married slut to his friends, and her cuckold hubby - that's you." Pam strutted down the hall and Terry shuffled behind her.

The new couple entered the family room as a small crowd of people in various stages of undress were standing around a scene that had everyone silently staring at the sultry Asian wife Connie on her hands and knees sucking on an impressive cock while the host Dan was fucking her from behind. Connie's cuckold husband Simon was laying under his wife feverishly licking her pussy while Dan was pumping his cock into his wife. Connie was making obscene slurping noises as she devoured that cock, and Dan's balls were slapping the cuck's face with each thrust into his wife's cunt.

Pam led Terry and joined the small crowd watching the group sex scene being played for everyone's enjoyment. The Asian wife looked so beautiful as she sucked the stud's big cock. Her cheeks contracted as the cock withdrew from the back of her throat, and then returned as he impaled her face which was flush with lust and she looked upward at her bull with adoring eyes. Pam looked at her husband and said to him "You like watching her sucking cock, don't you?" Terry replied honestly "Yes, watching her suck that cock is the most erotic scene I can imagine". The hostess, Cheryl, was standing nearby, and added "Watching their wife suck another man's cock is the best sex a cuckold husband enjoys. He can never get enough watching his wife suck cock. Every cuckold in our group loves it and eagerly kisses the cum of his wife's bull from her mouth, and body." Terry and Pam smiled at each other.

Connie's cuckold hubby was busy licking his wife's pussy as Cheryl's hubby was pounding it with his cock. He was wearing a chastity cage, but it was plastic and pink, and extremely small, much smaller than Terry's 2 inch steel cage he was now wearing as Pam's cuckold husband.

Pam turned to her hubby and stated "Connie is having such a good time being serviced by two bulls and one cuckold." Terry looked at her with lust in his eyes, saying "I would love nothing better than to watch you doing exactly what she is doing". Pam smiled, and Cheryl, overhearing the exchange, added "that can easily be arranged. Welcome to our life". She continued "Pam, your cuckold loves his place. Take a look at his caged little weenie. He is leaking like a fountain." She reached down to Terry's caged leaking cock, scooped his leakage into her hand and offered it to Terry's mouth, saying "Cuck, do not leave a mess. You have to clean up; that is your place. You clean up the bulls and the hotwives, and yourself. Terry dutifully licked his own precum from the hostess's hand while his wife looked on, smiling.

As he finished, Cheryl asked "Well cuck, what do you have to say?" Terry replied "Thank you for showing me what I need to be Maam, and I will remember your instructions". Cheryl smiled, said "good cuck" and smacked his naked ass with her hand.

Connie was getting more excited throughout all of this, and started to orgasm, groaning with pleasure around the cock in her mouth, not letting go of it. Connie's moaning and sucking put the unnamed bull over the top and he started grunting and filling Connie's mouth with his cum. She swallowed almost all of his cum, but some dripped out of her mouth, which was glistening with saliva and cum. He withdrew an impressive cock, Pam gasped and the audience stared and quietly started clapping applause. Connie kissed the shiny, wet shaft of the cock, licked it clean and smiled, while Cheryl's husband Dan continued to pound her pussy and her cuck hubby Simon feverishly licked her clit.

Pam turned to Terry and stated "you are doing quite well, my cuckold. Better than I thought. You are way more submissive than I thought you were, so this changes everything for us. I see you are really into watching Connie fuck and suck cock. Tell me." Terry replied, not taking his gaze off of the Asian vixen still getting pounded and licked "Yes, I am tremendously aroused watching a wife having sex with someone who is not her husband, and I watching her with a cock in her mouth is the best." Pam smiled, and patted his caged little dick, and said "I bet you would love watching me, wouldn't you?" Terry leaked some more from his cage and Pam scooped it up and fed him before he could answer. He savored his own pre-cum and replied "I would love nothing more than to watch you sloppily sucking a big cock and having another cock filling your sweet pussy at the same time, just like Connie."

Pam smiled and stated "I told you earlier that Chase has instructions for each of us. Tonight is our debut to me being a hotwife and you being a cuckold, but we are new and need to be trained. Our trainers will be none other than Connie and Simon. What do you think of that, cuck?" Terry smiled widely, and replied "Darling, the idea thrills me, and I will do whatever I am told to do." To which Pam replied simply "good cuck".

Connie was still being fucked, and another orgasm overcame her, making her moan and shiver while the bull emptied his balls into her pussy. As he withdrew his cock, Simon licked his cock clean, then pulled Connie back onto his face to feast on the creampie flowing from her pussy. Some more applause from the audience and Connie and her cuck hubby Simon got up; Simon walked over to the two bulls who just finished filling his wife with cum, and thanked them for giving his wife another wonderful sexual experience. Pam turned to Terry and said "watch and learn my dear cuck". Terry was so happy with the affection his wife was showing him.

The show ended and the crowd started to disperse and mingle, but the sexual energy was thick with everyone naked or just in sexy lingerie, like Pam in her white bra, stockings and garter. Cheryl, the hostess, grabbed Pam and Terry by the hands and pulled them over to introduce both to Connie and Simon, who were catching their breath and coming down from the ecstasy of their performance.

Cheryl announced "Wonderful performance you two lovebirds. The entire room is wound up like a top and everyone is horny. You know our new couple Pam and Terry. Chase has introduced Pam and as you can see, Terry is now her cuckold. They are new and need a mentor; I thought you would be the perfect couple to mentor them and teach them everything they need to know about the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle." Cheryl directed her remarks at Connie and Pam, ignoring the cuck husbands who were left standing next to each other in their chastity cages.

Connie looked like she had just been fucked and had ropes of cum across her flowing black hair; she proudly stood naked, put her arm around Pam and announced "I will look after our newbie, and the men will really enjoy her as much as she is going to enjoy them". Terry smiled along with his hotwife. Simon approached Terry, his face smeared with his wife's cum along with her bull's as well. He gently touched Terry's arm and announced to the women as well as Terry "You have made an admirable start, but you still have a long way to go before you are the best cuck for your hotwife." Terry gave him a confused look, Connie laughed loudly, and Pam smiled. Simon said, "don't worry my newbie cuck - I will show you what you need to know when you need to know it".

Just at that moment, a large naked man joined the small group and put his arm around both Cheryl and Pam. He towered over both, but Terry was hypnotized by his impressive long and thick cock. Pam melted into the man and just stayed silent like an obedient child, and Cheryl looked at Terry and stated "Terry, you remember Chase. He turned Pam into your hotwife and his slut. Do you have something to say to him?"

Simon nudged Terry toward the man and his wife who had her arms wrapped around his chest and said quietly "Thank you Sir". Connie and Simon groaned quietly as Chase gruffly replied "Huh - thank you for what? Say it cuck". Terry should have known better. He replied "I am sorry Sir. It won't happen again. Thank you for transforming my beautiful wife into an even more beautiful hotwife, and giving her sexual pleasures she has never experienced before in her life. I will do whatever is expected of me to make sure that continues to happen. I am thrilled to be her cuckold".

Pam smiled as Chase replied "that's more like it cuck. You will be told what to do from now on, just like your wife. Isn't that right, my new married slut?" Pam immediately replied "Yes sir, I am your slut, and will do whatever it is you want of me, whenever you want, and wherever you want. Pleasing you is all I care about now."

Terry was fascinated by the sudden change in his wife, but was even more aroused by her submissiveness to this man who was a total stranger only a few hours ago. The thought just flashed through his mind in a millisecond - Terry was a submissive to his wife and she willingly dominated him while at the same time has become a total submissive to another man, and therefore Terry was also willingly submissive to the same man. The very thought of that dynamic gave Terry an immense feeling of relief and freedom and arousal at the same time. He felt his little dick twitch inside its cage, and he instinctively reached to his cock tip to collect his leakage in his hand and fed himself his precum, just as he was told to do earlier by his hostess, Cheryl.

Chase then instructed Pam "you are my good married slut. Show you cuck husband just how eager you are to please me". He gently pushed her down to her knees in front of himself, directly facing his impressive cock. Pam knelt still staring at his gorged, veiny flaccid cock, waiting for his instruction to proceed. Another small crowd gathered to watch whatever was about to begin. Terry was at the front, joined by Simon and Connie.

Chase commanded Terry's wife "begin sucking my cock with your married mouth. Make it hard like I know you are now good at." Pam immediately replied "thank you Sir", and she seductively grabbed his cock with her left hand, showing her wedding ring, then planted gentle kisses on the tip and along the shaft, then lifted his shaft and licked each testicle, and then engulfed each ball one after the other in her mouth, moaning as she did this erotic display. She then stuck her tongue out and licked the length of his shaft from bottom to top, stopping at the head to lick up the precum that had seeped out.

She licked her lips, and looked directly at her husband and held her gaze for what seemed like several minutes, then with her free hand, flashed her hubby the two finger horns of the cuckold. Terry returned her gaze with his jaw a bit dropped, quite overcome with the erotic sight of his sexy hotwife sucking another man's cock, enjoying it immensely, and proudly displaying her talents to her cuckold and the rest of her audience. Terry blew her a kiss, letting her, and everyone else, know that he accepted his position as his wife's cuckold, and wanted her to keep sucking cock.

The crowd murmured approvingly and quietly amongst themselves having witnessed the exchange between the new couple. Simon interrupted Terry's stare at his wife's cock-sucking display by gently grabbing him by his elbow and pulling him behind Pam. He whispered to Terry "It is time to join your wife, and show us all what a good cuckold you are. Get on the ground and lay under your wife. She needs her pussy licked by you with as much excitement as she is sucking your bull's cock. You know what to do - make me proud of you".

The experienced Asian cuckold led the novice behind his wife and gently pushed him on his back behind his kneeling wife, who paid little attention to the two cuckolds behind her. She was bobbing up and down on the bull cock, now making loud slurping noises with saliva and precum forming on her lips and running down her chin onto her now naked breasts. Simon helped Pam's hubby slide under her while she instinctively spread her legs and raised up on her knees to give Terry room to put his face directly under her pussy. The audience approved of the sight of Pam on her knees sucking a huge cock while Terry lay on his back with his head hidden under Pam and his shiny metal cage keeping his little dicklette imprisoned, but leaking uncontrollably.

Terry started licking his wife's now hot and wet pussy, taking care to carress her folds on each side with his tongue with slow deliberate strokes several times, making Pam shudder and moan around the cock in her mouth. Chase held her head onto his cock while her husband nibbled her clit gently, which made Pam moan some more, and her legs gave way, and she collapsed onto Terry's face. With his wife's pussy smashed into his face, Terry was unable to breathe, much less keep licking Pam's pussy.

Before Terry suffocated, someone lifted Pam slightly to give Terry air, and Chase also plopped his cock out of Pam's mouth, giving her a moment to catch her breath as well. Then he turned Pam around and told her to kneel before the man who raised her up and instructed her to start sucking his cock. Without saying a word, Pam did as she was told, facing Terry's locked cock, she kneeled onto his face once again, just like she did in the bedroom after her first encounter with Chase. Terry continued licking Pam's pussy as she started sucking a new cock.

Everyone was now surrounding the threesome, watching Pam suck, lick, and make love to this new cock while Terry continued his loving tongue caresses of his wife's swollen pussy that was now a cauldron yearning for deep penetration. As if choreographed, the stranger with his cock in Pam's mouth lowered himself onto his knees, keeping Pam's mouth on his cock the whole time, which raised her pussy off her husband's face. Chase approached Pam's ass from behind and started slapping his cock on her ass cheeks before rubbing the bulbous head across her pussy lips. She moaned around the cock in her mouth while pushing her ass back begging for a cock to penetrate her.

The crowd was hushed watching this erotic scene and several couples were engaged in playful caressing while never taking their eyes off of the hotwife, two bulls, and the cuckold. Terry, with Chase's cock and his wife's pussy only inches from his face, watched in amazement as Chase slowly shoved the head of his cock into his wife's pussy, who moaned yet again feeling herself being filled.

Terry watched intently as Chase's cock spread his wife's pussy lips and his cock disappeared inside of her, then when he withdrew his cock slowly, her pussy lips spread and expanded to accommodate the girth. He was intoxicated with his own lust watching his wife being fucked so passionately. Even as Pam's mouth was being pounded by yet another cock, her pussy was exploding with pleasure feeling Chase's cock rub every spot of sensitive flesh inside of her pussy. She was moaning and writhing with pleasure, not caring in the least what she looked like or who was watching.

Likewise, Terry was in his own little world of his wife's pussy and the cock pistoning in and out of her. He forgot about his caged and leaking clit on display and raised his head to resume licking pussy. With the cock so close, his licking was not just his wife's pussy, but also included licking the cock penetrating her pussy. In addition, the large balls of the bull started slapping Terry's forehead every time he thrust into his wife's pussy.

The crowd was now cheering the action, wondering aloud what kind of orgasm the hotwife would have, if she would swallow the bull's cum, and just how gay the cuckold would become. The bulls heard the comments and acknowledged and smiled; the married couple were oblivious and only concerned with the cocks pleasuring Pam.

Pam's orgasm overcame her, she started moaning and her legs were twitching around terry's head. He could feel his wife's orgasm, so he stopped licking her pussy, but Chase did not stop fucking her. Terry looked at his balls swinging in front of his face and instinctively raised up to lick and suck them. The crowd gasped and then cheered Chase and Terry. The new sensation made the cock fucking Pam grow and shoot sperm into Pam's pussy for the second time tonight. The sensation of the growing cock and spurting cum gave Pam her second orgasm in only a few minutes, this one even more intense than the one before.

Pam's orgasm caused her to moan around the cock in her mouth, making the bull shoot his cum in her mouth. As much as Pam may have wanted to swallow his cum, the combination of being given back to back orgasms from being fucked caused her to release the cock from her mouth, resulting in her being sprayed across her face, and her hair with cum. A beautiful sight for the crowd, who cheered and hollered their approval.

At the same time, Chase let his cock fall from Pam's pussy, right across Terry's face, who without thinking opened his mouth and inserted the cock, licking all of his wife's juices and cum while sucking it clean. Again, the crowd roared their approval. Chase then pulled Pam up from her hand and knees and sat on Terry's face. Just as he had done in the bedroom, Terry licked his wife's pussy, although she now smashed her pussy and ass on his face, so he was more inhaling cum as much as air, and his face was now being smeared with the combination of his wife's juices and her bull's cum.

Pam was kneeling on her husband's face, but almost in a trance, unable to speak, breathing heavily, unaware of her surrounding or the cum dripping from her chin, just the wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her entire body. Chase walked to face Pam, and lifted her onto her feet and held her steady. She looked down at his cock and started to kneel down to clean his cock with her mouth. Chase stopped her and said "thank you for remembering, my sweet married slut, but your cuck husband has done your task and cleaned my cock for you".

Then Chase turned to Terry and said "get up off the floor cuck. Your leaking little dick is a mess. Clean that up now, then get over her and clean your wife's face. Get busy". As instructed, Terry silently scooped his leaking pre-cum from the tip of his cage and daintily fed himself, savoring yet another taste of passion from a different cock. The crowd was watching intently what would come next.

Terry was now very aware of all of the attention from everyone, and was thrilled and excited. The sexual energy in the room was palpable, and he loved the thought that he had a part in creating it. Hi wife was the star though, and he knew it and loved it. He came up to his wife, knelt before her and started kissing her thighs and licking the cum that had spilled there, then very passionately and lovingly kissed his way up her belly, then breasts, her neck - all splattered with cum, now tasting another bull's cum on his wife. He reached Pam's face, whose eyes were closed, still in another world of sensory titillation, and lovingly licked her cheeks and forehead of the cum, and then kissed her on the lips. Pam instinctively opened her mouth to receive Terry's tongue. The hotwife and cuckold kissed passionately as if they were teenagers. When they broke the kiss, Terry whispered to Pam "My god, I love you more at this moment than I think I ever have". Pam smiled and replied "thank you for this, finally".

subcuck52
subcuck52
45 Followers
12