Pam's hotwife debut continues...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry reached to clean the cum from his wife's hair, but Chase stopped him, saying "leave it; she is sexy with cum in her dark hair. Don't you agree cuck?" Terry replied "Yes Sir, my beautiful wife looks so sexy with cum streaked across her hair". Chase called over a naked man and said to Terry "thank Gary here. Your wife sucked his cock so well that he made the mess you just cleaned up".

Terry turned to the man and said "thank you Sir. It is a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for everything you have done for my wife and myself." The crowd was dispersing - some off to the bedrooms, others in small groups, and some making plans for future events.

Pam and Terry were standing together when Connie came up to them with Simon, and ignoring the husbands, invited Pam "Honey, you need to relax and come down a bit. Come sit with me and we'll chat". Connie led Pam over to two comfy chairs, and pointed at Terry and then to the floor at Pam's feet. Simon knew to sit on the floor at Connie's feet without being told. Both cuckolds sat at their wife's feet, displaying their tiny caged dicklets.

Connie reached over and gently touched Pam's arm. "You do look sexy with Gary's cum still streaked in your dark hair. Your hubby loves it too. You two are getting called the cum loving cock sucking couple". The two wives and Connie's cuckold looked at Terry's cum covered face and smiled. Simon patted Terry's thigh and told him "you have done rather well for your first night being a cuckold, but you have much to learn still. My wife has told me to help you with your cuckold training, and you are willing and able, so I think you will enjoy the journey." Terry smiled and simply stated "I am looking forward to it. This night has been amazing for my wife and me".

Pam did not say anything; she was still coming out of the orgasmic trance she had just experienced, almost like she was on drugs. Connie ordered the cuckolds to go fetch some beverages for their women, and the two walked off. Connie turned to Pam "Honey, you also need to learn more about being a hotwife. Do not make the mistake of falling for these big dick bulls. You have a loving husband who loves you and cares for you, but does not fulfill your need to be dominated and filled with large cock. Husbands fulfill some needs; bulls fill other needs. Up to now, you were unsatisfied wanting one man to fulfill all your needs. That rarely happens. Marriages fall apart, but if you can accept having your needs fulfilled by more than one man, you will be a happy wife. Your husband is accepting being your cuckold, and is very happy that others are fulfilling your needs that he cannot."

Simon and Terry returned with drinks for their wives, and both were happy to serve the women, and then resumed their place on the floor at the feet of their wives. Connie told the new couple "Chase wants your wife for an evening next Saturday - a date night. Pam already knows, but Terry, you will be expected to make this evening special for your wife, but don't get anxious. You will be given precise instructions by your wife and her bull. You just need to do as you are told, and I can tell already that you will not disappoint."

Connie leaned over and gave Pam a kiss on her mouth; not passionate, but more than a friendly peck. Pam blushed and smiled at Connie who told the new couple "the party is breaking up and people are heading home. You should do the same. Pam, I will call you in the next few days. We have so much to talk about."

Terry and Pam then discovered that their clothes had been neatly folded and brought to them. They got dressed, said thank you and good night to the host and hostess and prepared to return home. Nothing would be the same, and both Pam and Terry were both happier than either had been in years.

12