All Comments on 'Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 01'

by JoeVerde1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She has black cock on her mind now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I flew into Montego Bay, took a cab to Negril and stayed a small place called the Sundower near the original Hedonism. Second evening I went to Rick's for the sunset and met a god looking local black fellow, omg he was my first BBC. Two days later I met a different local, now he really did have the proverbial BBC, too wide to suck but he did stretch my tight little white pussy out, the second time he really was pounding me, after he came he passed out on top, god was he heavy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The sexual highs and lows for a couple on vacation. They were able to enjoy each other even though it seemed she would enjoy some Jamaican men, that did not happen. But it did stir the couple to enjoy a wild sexual evening together. Maybe the Jamaican men will be another time?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting twists and turns through the story. The husband struggles with his wife meeting and smoking pot with some Jamaican men. But the husband also is invited by the wife to manhandle the wife sexually playing with her breasts very intensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVerde1@JoeVerde1
I am an 80 year old guy. My sex life nowadays consists of daily masturbation. From age 13 to age 23 I masturbated at least once a day. I was a virgin until my first wife and I got engaged. I was 23. She led me to believe that she was too, but 4 months after our wedding day she...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES