Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tears soon disappeared. She pulled my head down to her left breast and she screamed, "Suck it! Suck it hard!""

I complied again and sucked it into my mouth and began to tongue-lash it. She began to shake and shudder she was having a pain induced orgasm. I thought she would be ready to stop but she said, "Suck the other one! "

I started t suck it and tongue-lash the other nipple expecting Pam to have another orgasm but after a minute she taunted, "Bite it! Bite it like Winston would."

I felt palpable anger when I heard his name and bit down very hard. She yelped and then shuddered and collapsed. I didn't know if it was the pain or pleasure that caused her to pass out but bent over with my mouth on her right nipple and my arms around her waist all the I could do was ease us both down into the surf. The water on her naked torso quickly revived her and she hugged me tight. We held each other for a couple of seconds and then did an embrace in the surf reminiscent of the classic scene in, "From Here to Eternity".

We were sitting in the surf enjoying the warm water and too lazy to get up, when Pam realized she was topless and looked around frantically for the t-shirt that she had involuntarily dropped during our brief excursion into the realm of sadomasochism. We both laughed when she discovered I was sitting on it. As with most lovers our laughter changed to kissing. Pam seemed content with that, but I could feel the soreness of my cum-filled balls. I tried to pull off her shorts but she said, "Not here! Making love in the surf only works in the movies! Let's go back to our suite!"

We got up out of the surf and Pam put on her t-shirt and we started back to our suite. About a half a minute up the beach, she took the t-shirt off whining, "My nipples are so sore, I can't stand to have the wet t-shirt rubbing on them. You may get your wish about me going topless for the rest of the trip."

"I am sorry I was too rough." I said remorsefully. "I got carried away."

"Don't be sorry! " She scolded. "You were doing exactly what I told you to do. It has been so long since the last time I had my breasts man handled that way that I forgot what they feel like after the ecstasy has faded."

I wanted to ask her when that last time was but decided that would wait for another time. Instead I offered a rather obvious solution to her pain problem. "Maybe we can put some sunburn lotion on them to dull the pain. I am sure they have some in the gift shop."

Pam agreed that that might help and we went to the gift shop which was in the next building from our suite. Pam was too shy to go in topless so I purchased an aloe vera based gel and some Solarcaine lotion. A few minutes later we were in the suite. When I saw the damage I had done to her nipples, I understood why she hurt so much. Both nipples were almost maroon instead of their usual medium brown. The left one had a small blood blister right on the tip from my sucking on it. The right one had distinct welts where my teeth had clamped down on it.

I asked Pam, "Do you think you should put the Solarcaine on to dull the pain before we use the Aloe Vera?"

She winced, "The idea of touching them to put anything on is terrifying. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it."

I volunteered, "Do you want me to apply it? I feel really lousy that I did this to you. Let me try to give you some relief."

Pam's voice lowered to almost a whisper. "I don't know if I can let anyone touch them. The only way would be the way Jack did it the last time this happened."

My ears perked up when I heard her mention the last time again. "How did he do it? Maybe I can do the same thing."

Pam's eyes welled up with tears as she said, "It was much worse than my nipples are right now. There was blood dried on them. He secured me spread-eagled to the St. Andrew's cross in the 'dungeon' in the lower level of his townhouse and put a ball gag in my mouth so if I screamed the neighbors wouldn't hear. Then he blindfolded me so I wouldn't see what he was doing. I screamed but it was muffled when he dabbed my nipples with a water soaked cotton ball to clean the blood off and then put on an antibiotic ointment. It hurt like hell. I almost passed out."

I was not surprised at her graphic description because Pam had told me a lot about the kinky stuff Jack was into and I had even been in his "dungeon" once. I remembered that I had recognized the x-shaped wooden contraption with the leather straps on the far wall as a St. Andrew's cross from some porn movies that I had watched in the 1980s. I was there to foil Jack's plan to blackmail Pam with some videos he had taken of her during their three years as dominant master and submissive sex toy. I wondered if Jack had videoed himself ministering to her wrecked nipples. I wondered how they got that badly mangled in the first place. I knew that this was not the time or the place to ask her.

"Well, we don't have a St. Andrew's Cross here tonight, so that is out of the question." I said trying to inject some humor into her delicate predicament.

"No! But we do have a bed. It has been a long time since you tied my wrists and ankles to the bed posts." She said jokingly.

"Too bad this isn't a business trip then I would have some jerry Garcia ties to secure you with. We will have to improvise. Any ideas?" I continued the joke.

Pam quipped back. "Jack used his dirty underwear to spread-eagle me once. He slipped them over my wrists and ankles and twisted them tight and then slipped the other leg hole over the bed post."

I shot back. "What a nice touch! Using dirty underwear would be just like Jack. The next thing you going to tell me is that he stuffed your dirty cum-soaked panties in your mouth to gag you that time."

Pam said, "Close my dirty panties weren't cum soaked. They were only wet from my juices."

We both started laughing and I took her in my arms to hug her. I lowered my head to kiss her but she pushed me away and yelped, "Ouch! Your shirt is too rough to touch my nipples right now. That Solarcaine might be a good idea first."

I moved to the bed where I had tossed the bag from the gift shop when we came back to the suite. Picking it up, I asked Pam, "How shall we do this? You were kidding about being restrained weren't you?"

"Only half kidding. I am afraid of how it will feel. I know it normally stings at first, but my nipples are so raw that it will really burn. What I am really scared about is that I might punch or kick you as a response to the pain. When Jack did it that time I squirmed so violently in pain that the leather straps on the cross left welts on my wrists and ankle that took 4 days to go away."

I had an answer for her. "If you do punch me and kick me, I deserve it. It was me who inflicted the wounds."

"Not just you! Winston started it. He made them tingle with pain."

"But I lost control and really bruised them. Let me try to make them stop hurting."

I didn't wait for an answer and opened the bottle and squeezed a dollop on to my forefinger. I slowly walked over to Pam and said, "Close your eyes! I will try to put the lotion on your nipple without actually letting my finger touch it."

Pam closed her eyes standing there waiting and wincing in anticipation of the pain. I slowly pointed my finger at her left nipple and let the large drop of lotion touch it. The tip of her nipple had the drop of the white lotion on it. The cold liquid's initial effect was to make her nipple harden. Pam eyes opened and her face relaxed its wince. Her whole body seemed to be covered with goose bumps.

"OOH! So cold! No sting!"

"Good! I have another idea that might work even better." I said as I took her hand and led her to the bed.

"Are you going to tie me up?" Pam said with a little excitement.

"I don't think I will need to do that. I want you to lie on your back and I will drip the lotion on your nipples. You will need to be complete still so that the drip will land where it is supposed to. Do you think you can do that?"

"I think so but maybe we can warm the lotion so that it won't be such a shock when it lands on my nipple."

Pam took the bottle of lotion from my hand and went into the bathroom. I could hear the water running in the sink. I stopped and after a few minutes when Pam didn't come out I went in. I saw her standing naked in front of the full length mirror. She was examining her left breast. She saw me standing in the doorway and asked me , "Take a look at these!"

I walked closer and started to look at her nipple. "Not my nipple! Look at the four black and blue marks on the top. How did those happen?"

I looked closely and said , "They look like finger marks! Let me check something!"

I lifted her breast and sure enough there was one black and blur mark there as if it was made by a thumb. "Looks like someone grabbed you tit very hard."

Pam was angry, "You weren't happy doing what I asked you to do to my nipples. You got carried away and grabbed my tits while I was having my orgasms, didn't you?"

I was taken aback by her accusation. I couldn't remember grabbing them but I couldn't say for sure that I didn't get carried away. I looked more closely at the contusions. The four finger marks on the top were at almost the very top of her breasts and the one on the bottom was right where her breast met her chest. I carefully put my thumb on the thumb mark.

"What the fuck are you doing, grabbing my tit again?" She yelled as she turned away from me.

"No! I was trying to measure my hand to see if it matched those marks."

"And who else might have had access to my breasts for the last 10 years?" She asked defiantly.

I shot back my answer, "Winston, your big Jamaican pot smoking buddy and dance partner. That's who!"

Pam suddenly got a sheepish look on her face. "Oh, I forgot about this afternoon. That joint was so potent."

I am not always the most tactful of people and I snapped back at Pam, "Not potent enough to keep you from obsessing all day about how his '28 cm.' black cock would feel in your dripping pussy."

Pam got more defensive. "That was the pot talking, not me. I have told you at least 10 times that when I use it, I get very horny. Remember that night at the Kennedy Center New Year's Eve Gala."

I nodded. "How could I forget our first real date? Neither of us partook of the laced brownies."

"Remember how horny I was that night in the Alcove when we were helping Sophia with the lighting? I have to tell you that I did sneak a piece of brownie while you were in the bathroom." Pam confessed.

"So that is why you were so uninhibited the rest of the night. I have always wondered what came over you. You seemed so wild. I can't begin to tell you how shocked I was to find out that you had sucked Andre's cock while driving back to his house after the gala." I countered.

Pam upped the ante, "It was the pot laced brownies that caused me to be so horny. What is your excuse for diddling my sister's pussy and making her cum while we were all waiting in your car to get out of the parking garage?"

"I was worked up looking in the rear view mirror and watching you in the backseat humping your naked pussy on Andre's hand until you had an orgasm. Not to mention Lou playing with Judy in the overcrowded back seat too. As I remember it all three of you ladies had orgasms in my car that night." I joked.

When we both started laughing and started to hug again Pam winced as her nipples pressed into my shirt. That jolted us out of our argument and we remembered why we were in the bathroom. The bottle of lotion was in standing in hot water in the sink and I grabbed it. "It seems warm enough now. Shall we try to give you some relief?"

"Please! I can't stand the burning feeling in my nipples!" Pam answered as she walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed.

She lay down on her back and her perky breasts poked upwards. I sat next to her and began to let the lotion drip on to the tips of her right nipple. The white liquid hit the tip and flowed down to the surrounding areola. I let it drip until the entire tip and areola were white. Then I did the same to the left nipple. Unlike before Pam did not breakout in goose bumps. She lay still for a few minutes and then said, "The lotion must be working. The throbbing is gone."

When I heard that, I leaned over and kissed her. Her hand reached over and touched my semi-erect cock. "Didn't we come back to the room to take care of something we could not take care of in the surf?"

"Yes! I believe we did, but I am glad we were able to find a way of easing your sore nipple problem."

As she raised her ass off the bed and slipped off her shorts, Pam whined, "Well, Now I have this itch that needs to be scratched and you are just the one to scratch it."

I stripped off my shirt and shorts and looked down at her naked body. Ihad an immediate urge to do something that she normally hated. But for some reason that night her bikini-trimmed pussy was begging me to eat it. I bent down and put my lips on her pubes. I expected her to push my head away the way she usually did but she actually moaned. I kissed down her mound until the hot breath from my nose was hitting her clit. She surprised me again by opening her legs inviting my lips to contact her always ultra-sensitive magic button. As her legs opened my lips touched her clit and a felt her tense up a little. I gently kissed it and the tension melted away. Her hand was on my head stroking my hair. I opened my lips and gently flicked her clit with my tongue. Her hand pushed my head down and her hips thrust up to increase the contact with her clit.

This was uncharted territory. Pam had never responded this was way to my oral ministrations. Almost all of the time, she would be repulsed and push me away. If I persisted, she would call a complete halt to sex. That night she was responding the way most women respond; she was enjoying it and wanted more. I thought to myself, "It must be the pot from this afternoon or maybe she is still thinking about Winston."

My position on the bed at her side was awkward for what I wanted to do next. So I moved and lay down between her legs. In doing that, I was somehow able to maintain contact with her clit, but at one point my nose actually was in her pussy and I could feel how hot and wet it was. Both of her hands were pulling my head in and she was grinding herself against my face as if she wanted to pull it inside her.

After almost 13 years, Pam was finally showing signs that she was ready for my favorite oral sex technique. My lips surrounded her clitoris and gently sucked on it; slowly increasing the vacuum around it. I felt it swell as blood rushed in to equalize the pressure. Her hands pulled me in harder. Her hips were grinding even harder. Her clit was now actually in my mouth and I flicked it gently with my tongue. She shuddered a little. I flicked it again a little harder. She trembled. I then lashed it rapidly and as hard as I dared until she had an intense orgasm. She screamed, "Fuck me now! Fuck me!"

I crawled up into the missionary and sank my cock into her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms went around my neck pulling me down to kiss her. Her mouth opened and the tongue that had just been in her soaking wet pussy was now entwined with her own tongue. I could not help but thinking, "She must be in an altered mental state for us to kiss. She has told me a hundred times that she cannot stand the taste or odor of her pussy especially when it is mixed with a man's cum."

The thought had me about to cum. I would have fought against it but Pam was already starting to cum again. I started to thrust faster and was bottoming out on the down stroke. Each time I did Pam moaned and panted. I could feel the cum rising in my balls and moving through my cock. Pam was shaking uncontrollably under me and on one last thrust I was releasing my load against her cervix. The first jet was so powerful that Pam actually squealed. It was followed by at least 5 more jets. By the third one, my cum was gushing from her pussy on to the bedspread. By the time we were finished cumming Pam's ass was in the middle of a puddle of our combined cum. For the first time in our thirteen years together she had actually squirted.

We lay there together for only a few minutes because Pam was not very comfortable in the puddle. We got up and threw the bedspread on the floor and went into the bathroom to shower together. We laughed at how the lotion on Pam's nipples had been smeared all over my chest. Pam washed it off of me and I carefully washed her numbed nipples. Both of our legs were sticky from the cum and we both took special care to wash it off each other. It was a strangely intimate feeling I had washing her gorgeous body. I had done it many times before but instead of the usual lust this time I felt so close to her. She was trusting me to care for the painful wounds that I had a hand in inflicting. I told myself, "She would never trust that brute, Winston to tend to her this way."

Pam must have felt the same way because she said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me!"

We embraced each other and shared a deep kiss that was not so much erotic as intimate. Neither of us wanted sex at that moment. We just wanted to hold each other. We did just that and luxuriated in the warm water cascading over us for a long time. It was one of those once in a lifetime experiences you hope for when you go on vacation together.

We finally broke our embrace and I shut off the waterfall shower. I got one of the Sandals huge soft bath towels and gently patted Pam dry. Then she did the same for me. When she was done she took me by the hand and led me out of the bathroom and to the bed. We both got in and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the happiest moment in our marriage for both of us.

12