Pam's Preparatory Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I re-lubricated the thermometer, knelt down by her left side and told her to relax her ass cheeks. Once again I found myself prying apart her buttocks and slipping the cool glass thermometer into her rear. This time I held my right hand across her buttocks with the thermometer between my middle and ring fingers.

After a few minutes I pulled it out and was pleased to see that her temperature hadn't changed since the first time. Before I let her get dressed, I gently smeared some Vaseline on her slightly raw little hole and topped it off with a dusting of baby powder she kept on the bathroom shelf. After all she went through, and was about to go through with the doctor, I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. She turned out to be a good submissive enema subject and deserved her small reward.

I drove her to her doctor's appointment, where she had an unremarkable exam. I made sure she told me all the pertinent details of her examination on the way home, especially enjoying the parts about the nurse taking her temperature and her sigmoidoscopy. She got the biggest surprise of the day when the doctor commented how clean she was "back there." I think that cemented her faith in both me and enemas from then on.

She was very relaxed and affectionate with me the rest of the day. My cock was rock hard all the way back to her place and was leaking into my underpants. We got our clothes off immediately when we arrived and spent the rest of the afternoon working off all that anticipation.

For the rest of the two years or so we dated she had no trouble with following my directions, especially when it came to her enemas. They provided a great bonding experience, and she realized they were given for her own good and with great affection.

I like to think that wherever she is now, she's still enjoying the benefits of occasional enemas, and that I was influential in making them a part of her life.

12