Pam's Adventures Ch. 01 - Pam's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway along I ponder the meaning of two things Mary said: "You are coming with me" and "Lucky me." Was the first comment a double entendre -- did she mean "cumming"? And why does she feel lucky? Is Mary lesbian? Is she coming on to me? Or is it just my overactive imagination?

Dinner

I follow the three women into a Thai restaurant. "I hope you don't mind Thai," Mary says to me, "this place is yummy."

"That's fine."

We sit at a table for four. Mary says, "I have to go to the toilet," and walks off. I sit and peruse the menu as Sonya and Liz chat. Then I see Mary return. Her firm but full boobs jiggle a little as she walks, and I stare at them. She isn't wearing a bra -- did she take it off? My nipples harden, and I see Mary look at them before moving her gaze to my face and smiling.

I blush at the thought of being caught perving and look back at my menu. I wish that I had worn a bra now; I feel so brazen exposing myself. My embarrassment and the sight of Mary's lovely curvy boobs bring my nipples to full size. The others are chatting but I see them glancing at my hard nipples from time to time.

The waitress takes our orders, then Liz asks me, "What brings you here, Pam?"

"Oh, I'm taking Mary's course this weekend."

"Really? What is that?"

"It's a course for teachers like me."

Mary interjects, "Discipline in the Classroom is the topic."

"Oo, sounds kinky," says Sonya.

"No, Sonya, it's Discipline in the Bedroom that's kinky," Mary replies. They laugh heartily as I giggle nervously.

"You're good at that," Sonya says with a smile. I am shocked, wondering if Mary is one of those dominant types I've heard of, with Sonya having submitted to her.

The conversation continues during the meal, with lightly suggestive banter sprinkled throughout. I get the idea that these three know each other more than socially. "Do they have threesomes?" The idea intrigues me.

I catch myself looking at all of them, especially their boobs. Liz has tiny boobs, smaller than mine, and her dress is low cut so I can see the tops of her boobs. Sonya's boobs are quite large. Mary's are perfect, a firm B cup that I can't keep my eyes off of, since I can just make out her nipples.

After we finish eating, Liz whispers something to Sonya, and they get up and go to the toilet. Mary stares into my eyes. I return the gaze, captivated by her power. She whispers, "I know you have been looking at me. You want me. I'm coming back to your room with you." I gasp softly but say nothing. She's one hundred per cent correct.

Mary has her back to the room, and she brings her hands up to her boobs, pinches her nipples and makes them stand up. I drop my eyes to them. She whispers, "You want to suck these, don't you?"

I choke and can't say anything. "They are all yours soon, Pam."

Sonya and Liz return. We get up. Mary insists on paying. On the way back, Sonya and Liz walk ahead of us, chatting and holding hands. I am so overwhelmed with desire and embarrassment that I can't speak. Thankfully, Mary is also silent, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I think of Mary's insistence that she's coming to my room. I have wanted this so much in my fantasy for a week, but now that's it's going to happen, I am a little afraid. I can't believe it.

In the foyer, Liz asks Mary, "Coming up with us?" I surmise that their original plan had been for the three of them to be together.

"No, you two go ahead. Have fun."

"You know we will," Liz giggles. They get into a lift. I can't think to move, so Mary hits the "Up" button. We catch the next lift. My heart is pounding with anticipation. The door closes.

"Well? Which floor?" Mary asks.

"Oh," I blurt, shaken out of my daze. I fish my card out and say, "Seventeen."

"Top floor, nice," says Mary. The doors open and I lead the way to my suite. "Wow, the bridal suite. What did you have planned?"

I blush and say, "There was a mixup and this was the only room available."

"Lucky us."

In My Room

I walk into the room and Mary follows, closing the door behind her. My feelings are paralysing me. I want this so much, but I have no idea what I'm doing. Mary walks in front of me and places her hands on my shoulders. She looks into my eyes and smiles, remaining silent.

I finally find my voice. "Mary, I've never been with a woman."

She whispers, "I suspected that, but you want this, don't you?"

I reply, "Yes. Yes, I do."

"I am honoured to give you your first time. I will make it so wonderful for you."

"I don't know what to do, Mary."

"Sweet Pam, you only have to do two things: relax and enjoy. Let me do all the work."

She pulls me to her. I feel her boobs press lightly against mine. She brings her lips close to mine and I anticipate her first kiss. She presses her lips so softly and sweetly on mine. I hold still as she repeats her soft kisses.

My body lights on fire and I open my mouth a little and press back. Her tongue slips out and licks my lips. I moan softly and she slides her hands behind me, pressing me harder into her. My hard nipples press into her boobs and I open my mouth fully, allowing her tongue to dive in and play with mine.

I surrender all resistance, kissing her with passion, knowing that this is what I have been wanting so much. Her hands wander over my back then tease my bum. That fires my passion and I press my pussy against her. She holds my bum firmly and slides a leg between mine, pressing her thigh against my pussy and rubbing up and down.

I pull my mouth off of hers and moan, "Ahhh." She keeps rubbing with her thigh for a few more seconds, then pulls away.

"Oh, yes, Pam. I am going to please you so much. Wait there." She walks into the bathroom and I hear her pee and wash. After a few minutes, she returns, naked with her clothes over her arm. She lays the clothes on the sofa and she turns to give me a view all around, saying, "Like what you see?"

I look at her perfect body up and down -- her pert boobs, her slim stomach, her beautifully curvy bum. My pussy starts to generate its juice. "Oh my, yes, Mary, you are so lovely and sexy."

"Okay, Pam, your turn for the bathroom, then meet me in bed. Strip, but leave your panties on." I nod and comply.

As I walk into the bedroom, I see that Mary has turned down the bed and is lying spread-eagled, displaying herself completely. Her lovely boobs I have noticed before, of course, but what draws my attention is her fully shaved pussy with the fullest lips I have ever seen. They are open wide as if to invite me in.

Mary says, "Come lie on top of me." I step to the foot of the bed and crawl up, feeling my body press onto hers. I am full of desire but also anxious about this new experience in my life.

She reaches up behind my neck and gently pulls my face close to hers. Her other hand caresses my face as she whispers, "Just relax, and enjoy." She remains still, allowing me to relax and take the lead. I gaze at her lovely face and finally bring my lips to hers, kissing her softly.

She responds softly but doesn't launch herself back at me, letting me sink into her. I give her lots of little kisses, then gradually press harder. She opens her mouth a little, and I venture to slide my tongue into it. She moans softly and I gently play with her tongue for a minute.

Finally, my passion flares and I dive my tongue deep into her and press my body onto hers. I feel my hard nipples against her soft boobs and they send sparks through my whole body.

Mary moans louder and returns my passionate kisses. She places her hands on my back and caresses it up and down lightly. Sparks fly to my pussy and clit and I press them onto her. She responds by spreading her legs wide and wrapping them around my legs.

She slides a hand onto my bum and presses me into her. My pussy humps hers through my panties. I pull my mouth off of hers and start panting as I hump. She looks down at my body and smiles.

After a minute, she pushes me off of her and rolls me onto my back. "My sweet Pam, you are ready for me to please you so much. Just relax again." She lies on her side next to my right side. My body is shaking. My pussy humps the air.

Mary places her hand on my stomach and starts caressing softly. "Settle, Pam, I'll excite you again, but just relax and feel my fingers. This will help. Close your eyes." She brings out a blindfold and places it over my eyes.

I try to calm down, feeling her fingers soothing my excited body. She caresses all over my front but avoids my sensitive little boobs. Fingers glide down and up one arm, then the other. I sink into the bed and surrender to her touch.

She then massages my neck and shoulders, relieving tension there. Her touch is now completely soothing, no longer erotic, back onto my stomach, soothing and relaxing me, then down the front and outside of one leg, drawing all my tension out, then up the other.

Then her soft caresses quickly fly all over my body -- arms, legs, stomach. I melt into the bed, totally immersed in her soothing touch. She slows down and takes her hands off of me. I feel molten, more relaxed than I have ever been.

She lets me wallow for a minute, then her hand returns to my leg. With the lightest touch, she traces higher, inside my thigh, starting to excite me again. Higher and higher she moves, so slowly. I think she's going to touch my pussy but she detours to the side, onto my lower stomach.

Zig-zagging up my stomach, her light touch is sending sparks into me. She gets close to my boobs but avoids them, circling around. My nipples harden at the anticipated but denied touch. Her hand caresses my shoulders before descending again.

This time, she circles the base of my boobs, driving me wild. She knows I want more but she's making me wait. Then I feel her fingers all around the base of my right boob, like a claw. She slowly moves her fingers together, lightly scraping my boob toward the nipple. The fingers close almost to the nipple, then pull away.

I gasp at the denial of the touch I want so much. She giggles softly. Then she repeats the torture on my left boob. My nipples harden at the teasing. I am panting.

She repeats the torture twice, then she finally relents, closing her fingers onto the engorged nipple of my left boob and squeezing it gently. The touch that I have been wanting so much makes me scream. My body shakes.

Back to the right boob, she closes on that nipple and gives it a firmer squeeze and a little shake. I gurgle helplessly as my body completely surrenders to her touch.

Now she cups my left boob in her hand, placing my nipple between two fingers. She starts slowly rotating her hand, which gently pulls the nipple trapped between her fingers. I moan softly, then I feel her tongue lick my right boob, spiralling around.

My head rolls around as my body pulses. Her tongue finally finds the base of my nipple. She flicks it up the side and I gasp. Still rolling my left boob around, she starts a slow, steady flicking of my right nipple. My moaning is constant now, my body one massive flame of passion.

Her flicking speeds up, and her pinching of my left nipple becomes firmer. I feel I am close to cumming. Suddenly she starts lashing my right nipple hard and fast and twisting and pinching my left nipple. I moan as my body is engulfed by her stimulation.

She keeps licking and pinching my nipples unmercifully until I scream, "Oh, God, Mary, I'm cumming. Ahhhhhhhhhh." My body shakes on the bed as wave after wave of my orgasm washes through me.

She sucks my whole right boob into her mouth and cups my left boob, holding still to reduce the stimulation. I keep cumming for a minute, slowly easing until I quit shaking and collapse into the bed. She pulls off both boobs, removes my blindfold and rests her head on my shoulder.

We lie silently except for my panting which takes several minutes to ease. When I can move, I turn to her and smile. She returns the smile and says, "That's a nice start."

I reply, "Seriously? More?"

"Oh sure, I can tell that you're fit enough for much more. Let's see what's happened down here." She places her hand on my pussy through my panties. "Oh, my, Pam, you are a wet one, aren't you?" She glides her finger up and down my slit, lubricated by my ample juice.

She jumps up suddenly, exclaiming, "I need a souvenir." She spreads my legs and gets between them. Grabbing the waistband of my panties, she says, "Up." I obey, lifting my hips.

She whips my panties off. "Open wide," she commands. I spring my legs apart. She opens my pussy with fingers of her left hand and stuffs my panties into my pussy with the other. I am bewildered, but I am unable to resist her.

"Let's see what's down here," she says as she moves her face close to my pussy. "I love your landing strip. That will feel nice later." I'm not sure what she means, but it doesn't matter. I am hers.

"Your lips are almost as full as mine. I love that." I've always been a bit ashamed of my fat lips, but I'm pleased that she likes them. She plants her mouth onto one of my lips and starts licking, inside and out. I moan, loving the attention to just my lip. She moves to the other one. The soft lapping gives me a gentle excitement.

She traces her tongue up one lip near my clit, teasing my hood. Then she licks up the other one, licking my hood downward. I feel pressure on my clit through the hood. She plants her lips firmly around my hood and sucks hard. I feel my clit harden from her sucking.

Her tongue worms its way under my hood, finding my hard clit. She laps it slowly and steadily. I moan as my body surrenders to her again. She maintains the slow pace as I climb the staircase to my next orgasm. Every time I'm about to cum, she senses that and she holds her tongue flat on my clit until I retreat. Then she resumes.

She keeps this up for what seems like forever. I'm going mad when she stops once, and I yell, "Oh, God, Mary, make me cum, please, make me cum."

She pulls off and looks at me, saying, "And if I make you cum, Pam, will you do anything I say?"

"Yes, Mary, yes, I'll do anything."

She grins and dives back onto my clit, lashing it wildly. I scream as I cum hard, feeling my pussy pulse around my panties. Wave after wave shoots from my clit until I can't stand it and push her face away.

She pulls up and looks at me shaking. "Oh, Pam, you are so sexy. I have to cum now." She lifts my left leg and slides her right leg under it. Unable to move or speak or even think, I let her do anything to me she wants.

She scoots up a few times until her pussy is pressed firmly against mine. She starts humping me. "Oh, Pam, the moment I first saw you I wanted to do this. My pussy started dripping and I knew I had to have you. Now I'm fucking you the way I wanted to."

She slides her full lips up and down, rubbing over my clit. I start cumming again. She goes mad with her humping, soon shouting, "Oh, Pam, I'm cumming!" as she bucks wildly.

After a minute, she collapses beside me, resting her face on my little boob. I wrap my arm around her and hold her close. We rest for several minutes until I feel something being pulled out of my pussy. I look down, and she's extracting my panties.

Bringing them up between our faces, she says, "Holy fuck, Pam, these are drenched. Look, there's even a drop here." I am not surprised. I've always gushed a lot of juice. She tosses the panties onto a pillow and rests on me again.

Eventually, Mary glances at the clock and says, "Well, it's a school day tomorrow. I'd better go, for now." She retrieves her clothes and handbag from the lounge room and gets dressed. Glancing down at the bed, she walks into the bathroom, returns with a plastic bag, pops my drenched panties into it and pops it into her handbag. "To remember your scent and taste," she says with a smile.

She walks to the door of the suite. I follow. She turns and holds me, her face close to mine. She whispers, "I wasn't prepared to spend the night in the hotel tonight, so I have to go home now. But I'm spending tomorrow night with you." It isn't a request or a command. It is a simple statement of fact.

"Don't forget, you promised to do anything I want." I am initially scared that I promised that, but excitement quickly overtakes that feeling. With a soft kiss, she disappears into the night. I collapse into bed and fall asleep quickly.

Class

My pussy is being licked and I'm humping a face. The face starts out being Mary's, then Liz, Sonya and finally Jill take their turns. I open my eyes and realise it's been a dream -- a very wet one, as I discover when my hand reaches down to my pussy.

I look over and see it's 6:27 -- almost the time I had set as an alarm. I turn off the alarm and waddle to the bathroom. I pee and step into the shower. I take a long one, feeling a need to energise after my intense activity last night.

After drying, I think about Mary and I start getting wet again. "Oh my," I think, "I have to be with Mary all day in class, and I'll probably drip like mad." I decide to put a tampon in to help soak up my juice, and I grab several tissues to stuff into my panties just in case it's not enough. I pop a spare tampon into my handbag.

I decide to dress conservatively today, as I need to keep my wits about me. I have breakfast at the café and find my way to the registration desk, where I find my name badge. I wander down the corridor and locate the room with my course.

I take a deep breath, anxious about being too excited by seeing Mary again. I walk in and take a seat. A few people introduce themselves, and I return the pleasantries. Mary steps in, her dress and demeanour completely professional. She glances at me briefly and smiles but turns away and begins her presentation.

We have some small-group interactive sessions in the morning, which distract me from Mary, fortunately. As lunchtime is approaching, I stare at Mary and remember last night, my body warming up again. She looks over and smiles while a few others ask her some questions.

I pack up my things to go to lunch. Mary walks by and nonchalantly drops a folded note onto my desk. I open it and read, "Keep it cool, see you after class."

I smile and go with two other women to lunch. After we finish eating, I excuse myself and go to the toilet. I've been thinking about Mary and I'm so hot. I enter a stall and pull out the tissues and the tampon. Both are soaked.

I want to rub, but so many women are coming in and out and I'm afraid I can't stay quiet. So I flush after doing my business and insert my spare tampon. I grab a wad of toilet paper for inside my panties.

The afternoon is a haze. I try paying attention and I do participate in the exercises, but my lust for Mary keeps welling up, despite her best efforts to remain professional and avoid exciting me.

Mary wraps up class about twenty minutes early, saying we have done well. I collect my things and remain seated until all the other students have made their way out. She walks up, trailing her suitcase behind her, saying, "I always do business before pleasure. We've done business, now let's do pleasure."

She strides out the door and marches to the lift, turning her head back to make sure I'm following. A lift opens and a few people get out. We step in along with a young couple who can't keep their hands off each other. They get out on level eight, and we continue up to my level.

Mary holds my hand and I start panting. My pulse is racing. When the lift opens, I almost drag her to my suite. Fumbling to get my key, I finally get the door open and fly in. I pull Mary behind me, grab her and kiss her madly. I am so hot for her.

Lesson Time

She kisses me back then pushes me away. "Hey, girl. Let's get prepared, then it's time for your lesson. I'll have the first shower." She wheels her suitcase into the bedroom and sets it on a dresser. She strips, sets her clothes onto a chair, and glides into the bathroom.