Pam's Adventures Ch. 01 - Pam's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly undress and place my clothes on another chair. I sit on the sofa in the bedroom and lazily caress myself as I think of her. "Next," she cries, rousing me from my daydream. I see her lovely naked body step to the bed and lie seductively.

I quickly shower and dry, eager to dive onto her. When I come out, she beckons me to lie by her side. "It's time to teach you how to please a woman. Now take your hand and caress me gently all over."

I try to remember how she touched me last night. I glide my hands over her legs and lightly over her pussy on the way to her stomach. Gazing at her perfect boobs, I slowly move up to them and dance my fingers all over them, avoiding her nipples.

"Mmm, yes that's nice," she murmurs. Encouraged, I continue to tease her boobs. I quickly brush my fingers over a nipple and she hisses, "Yesss." Remembering what she did, I close my fingers toward her nipples and then pull off. "Oh, you bitch!" she cries, smiling. I know I have done well.

I keep torturing her until I finally relent and grab her nipples, pinching hard. She grunts and I pinch and twist, watching her face contort with pleasure. "So she likes it rough."

I plant my mouth over her closer nipple and suck, still playing with the other. Flicking her nipple now with my tongue, she moans. I try holding back, but my passion flares and I launch an all-out assault on her nipple. I feel it harden under my tongue tip, and I lash it thoroughly.

I feel that she's about to cum, so I wickedly pull off and sit up, smiling at her. "Oh, you are nasty, Pam. Don't stop that." I reach down and lightly slide a finger between her pussy lips, now wet with her juice. I know I love my clit teased very gently, so I slide my finger deep in her pussy to lubricate it, then run it inside her amazingly full pussy lips.

I lightly pinch a nipple again as my finger locates her clit and rubs it with almost no pressure. I slide up and down her clit very slowly, as I increase the pinching of her nipple. She's moaning constantly now, so I'm pleased. I pinch her nipple harder but keep the pressure on her clit very light. Her hips buck up, wanting more pressure.

Mary shouts, "Oh, fuck, Pam, press harder, make me cum."

I smile back and wickedly say, "Oh, not yet, Mary, I know you love this."

She curses me as I tease her clit unmercifully until I feel she's going to cum. Then I press hard on her clit and rub side to side, dropping my mouth to her nipple and lashing it hard and fast. She screams, "Ahhh, Pam, yesss, I'm cumming." Her body shakes.

She cums hard and I gradually slow my touch, then remove it from her boob and clit. As she pants, I climb between her legs and say, "I've been wondering what another woman tastes like," and dive my tongue deep into her pussy. Her tangy but sweet juice is heavenly. I lick deep all inside her.

Then I pull up and suck one of her fat lips, licking it off, then doing the other. I pull back and gaze closely at her pussy. Her lips are so inviting and her hard clit pokes out from beneath its hood.

I need her clit so much, so I close my lips on it and suck. My tongue reaches out and licks it up and down. She screams again and I go wild, licking her clit hard and fast. I want her to cum again so I keep up the mad pace. She humps against my face and cums again, flooding my chin.

I keep it up until she pushes my face away. "Oh, fuck, Pam, stop."

I move my face up to hers and say, "Didn't you like that?"

"Damn, woman, you know I loved it. I can't believe you never licked a pussy before."

"Well I hadn't, but you showed me how to."

I kiss her and she licks her juice off of my face. We rest and then she says, "I'm hungry, get the room service menu." I bring it in and we order, resting and lazily caressing each other.

A knock on the door followed by a high female voice "Room service" rouses us from our daze. Mary gets up and answers the door naked.

"Bring it into the bedroom please."

A lovely petite maid wheels in the dinner. She gawks back and forth between our naked bodies. Mary gives her a generous tip, asking, "Want to join us?"

"Oh, wow, I wish I could, but I just started my shift."

"Ah, too bad," Mary replies.

After she leaves, I say, "She looked hot, I'd love to have her."

"There are options," Mary says coyly, as she gets her phone and taps out a text.

We eat at the table. Mary glances at her phone and reads a reply to her text. "Who is that?" I ask.

She replies, "Liz. You did well with me, so I'm going to give you a final exam."

"Oh?"

"Yes, Liz will come up when I text again. You hide in the bathroom. When I come in, you will wait and then go out and pretend to be me, silently. She won't know." Mary gives me several tips on what Liz likes, then sends her text and I hide, washing up in the bathroom.

In a few minutes, the door opens, and I hear low voices. Mary comes into the bathroom and washes up. She whispers, "Remember, say nothing until the end when I remove the blindfold. Start on her nipples, then I'll signal you to do more."

I go out and Mary follows quietly. I see Liz tied up and I suppress a gasp. I move near her nipples. Mary whispers to Liz, "I'm going to make you feel so good." I start to work on Liz' nipples, as I had done for Mary before. Liz gasps.

Mary signals me to come off, and whispers, "Do you like how I love your nipples?"

Liz says, "Oh, yes, Mary."

Mary nods to me and lightly touches the back of my head. I plant my mouth on Liz' nipple and glide a hand down to her pussy, running my fingers through her thick bush. I grasp the bush and wiggle it side to side like Mary has told me that she likes it.

"Oh, Mary, you're so good."

Mary signals me to come up. "I'm just getting started, Liz," Mary whispers. She gestures for me to go lower.

I kiss down to Liz' hairy pussy, rub my face in it, then lick her lips. I repeat the treatment I had given Mary until she cums. Mary gestures for me to slide a finger into her pussy to rub her G spot. I rub it gently, making Liz cum gently but continuously for several minutes, flicking her clit from time to time to elicit a screech of pleasure.

Finally, Mary sticks out her tongue and I thrash Liz' clit, making her scream with a massive cum. She screams, "Ohhhh, Marrrrryyyy."

Mary steps to Liz' face, whispering, "Did you like that?"

"Oh my God, yes, Mary. You are the best pussy licker."

"I have a surprise for you, Liz." Mary removes the blindfold. Liz looks up at Mary's face then down at me between her legs. I smile broadly at her.

"Oh, wow, Pam, was that you who did that to me?"

I nod and Mary says, "Yes, can you believe she had never been with a woman until last night? She's a natural."

"I'll say," says Liz. "Untie me, Mary, I want my revenge."

I lie down and Liz gets between my legs and starts licking. As I start moaning, Mary taps Liz on the shoulder and says, "Want to use this?" She's holding a long, thick strap-on.

Liz puts it on and fucks me as Mary plants her face on my mouth. Mary and I fill the room with moans until we both cum.

We rest, with me in the middle. After several minutes, Liz starts licking a nipple, and Mary takes the other one. They drive me to a cum, then play rock/paper/scissors. Liz wins, and she licks my clit and makes me cum again while Mary masturbates over my face, dripping on it as she cums. She lowers her pussy for me to lick up.

I look up at Mary and ask, "Well, did I pass my exam?"

Mary looks over at Liz standing while removing the strap-on. "Fuck, did she ever. As you said, Mary, she's a natural." I grin.

Liz tosses on her dress and says, "I've kept Sonya waiting too long. Thanks, Pam."

"My pleasure," I reply.

Mary and I collapse into bed, kissing softly and fingering each other to a final gentle cum, then we turn out the lights and fall asleep.

Sunday

I wake up and hear Mary in the shower. When she's done, I do the same and I start to get dressed, standing by the dresser.

"Where do you think you are going?" Mary scolds.

"Um, well I have another course."

"Oh yeah, which one?"

"Something about spreadsheets."

"Fuck that, Pam. You're staying here this morning!"

"But," I start to say.

Mary shouts, "No fucking 'but'. You promised to do everything I want, did you forget that?"

"Oh, but Mary."

Mary leaps to her suitcase, rummages around and pulls out a ping-pong paddle and rushes behind me.

"What are you going to do with that?" I say fearfully.

Mary smacks me hard on my bum. "I'm going to punish you for being a bad girl. Get on the bed." I obey, afraid of what will happen if I don't.

"Rub your pussy and get yourself wet." I comply, and it doesn't take long for my pussy to drip.

Mary returns to her suitcase and pulls out a massive dildo. She brutally stuffs it into my pussy and says, "Roll over and get on all fours. Press down and keep this in you deep." Her brusque manner scares me but it also excites me.

She reaches down and turns on the vibrator. It sends pulses through my whole body from my pussy. She starts spanking me gently with the paddle and reaches around to rub my clit gently. I moan.

"Don't you dare cum, Pam," she orders. Initially, I'm fine, but as the spanking gets harder and the dildo keeps throbbing inside me, I feel like I'm going to lose it. I try desperately not to cum, but after about five minutes I can't hold back and I scream. "Bad girl, don't cum, bad girl," Mary shouts. She spanks me hard and rubs my clit madly while I'm cumming, setting me off again and again.

Finally, Mary stops spanking and rubbing my clit and turns off the vibrator. My pussy fucks the dildo madly and I cum again. Then I collapse onto the bed.

Mary soothes me with gentle caresses and says, "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Oh, my God, Mary, it hurt but I came so hard so many times."

She lets me rest as she dresses and packs up. She comes over to the bed and kisses me softly. "Do let me know when you're planning to come to San Francisco again."

"Oh, Mary, yes, I will for sure."

"You can keep the dildo and the paddle. Until next time, my sweet Pam," she says as she flounces out of the suite.

I snooze for a while then rouse myself to get dressed, pack and check out.

Back Home

On my drive home, traffic is sparse so I set the cruise control and daydream. My fantasy about Mary has been realised more times over than I could ever have imagined. I loved pleasing Liz, too, and getting fucked by her.

Arriving home, I sit in the car for a while, absorbing the weekend's experiences. Then I walk in.

"How was your conference, Pam?" John inquires.

I drop my bag, rush to him, kiss him wildly and rub his cock through his pants. I pull off and say, "Shut the fuck up and come fuck me hard."

I run to the bedroom, quickly strip and climb onto the bed on all fours. John strips and thrusts his cock deep into me. "Fuck me hard, spank me," I yell. John grants my requests and I cum hard in a minute.

"That good, huh?" John asks superfluously as he pumps me full of his cum.

The next morning, I drive to work in a daze. Walking into the office, I see Jill alone.

"Good morning, Pam," she says cheerily. "How was the conference?"

I can only look Jill up and down slowly a few times and then gaze at her ample boobs.

Jill sizes up my reaction, drops her jaw and then whispers, "Oh my God, Pam, she fucked you good, didn't she? I'm soooooo jealous. I've wanted you for years and you fall for her at first sight."

She sighs and says, "Oh, well."

I finally whisper back, "Let's have drinks sometime."

Jill grins and says, "Any time!"

<That's another story.>