Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 12

Story Info
Tanya brings a date back to meet Pam and Alex.
15.5k words
4.92
11.1k
11
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

Pam and Alex sat together on the bed, the former watching television, the latter on her phone.

It was their last night at the hotel.

Some of the teachers at the conference had organized a group outing earlier in the night to a nearby restaurant for dinner and drinks, as a farewell of sorts. Pam had gone along, but Tanya had been unable to.

"I have a date," the shemale had told her.

"Ooh. Who's the lucky lady?"

"You don't know her. But hopefully she comes back with me, and you can meet her."

Pam had bit her lip at that thought and bit her lip now at that same thought.

Both she and Alex were wearing satin robes, Pam's a deep blue, Alex's, which had been a present from the housewife and her husband, a bright red.

Underneath the robes, both wore lingerie.

Pam had brought her favorite set from home and had planned to wear it for Tanya on their last night here. The shemale being out on a date for much of the night had not made her abandon that plan, as she was sure that whether or not this mystery woman came back with her, Tanya would unleash her lust.

But when she had told Alex of her plan, the young woman had pouted.

"I want to dress up for her too. But I don't have any lingerie..."

So, in between the end of the conference's last session, and the group dinner, Pam had visited Tryst, a nearby sex shop, with an excited Alex in tow. The young woman had picked out her favorite outfit, and the housewife had bought it for her.

And now, they were waiting for their owner.

As the show she was watching was only somewhat interesting, Pam kept thinking about the past week.

She had arrived at the hotel eager to serve the shemale alongside Alex. Instead of the immediate debauchery she had expected, she had been offered the chance to be something more than Tanya's lover.

The shemale had spoken before of the women who had committed to being her sluts, to being owned by her, to being hers in a more meaningful capacity than simply a lover.

The opportunity to join that number, albeit from afar, had been the offer, and Pam had taken it.

She had assumed that such an arrangement simply meant more sex and a more defined dynamic of dominance and submission, but the shemale had warned her of the psychological component, that she would be expected to follow even those commands not necessarily given in the throes of passion, and to subordinate her desires to Tanya's.

To hammer this point home, Tanya had tested her ability to stave off orgasm. Pam had failed that test and had been punished with several days without sex or even orgasms.

Since Tanya had brought out her inner slut last year, the housewife had discovered that not only did she have quite the sexual appetite, but she was also very submissive. The extent of that submissiveness had been tested during the past week. Just how much she would accept from the shemale had surprised her, from that aforementioned punishment, to the golden showers Tanya gave her each morning.

She shivered at that last thought, remembering how she had come close to masturbating during the cascade this morning, kneeling obediently in the shower as it had washed over her.

It's one thing to kneel there and take it. I am her slut. She can do what she wants to me. But it's another thing to touch myself when she's marking me.

Despite her understanding that it would be unthinkably depraved to masturbate during those golden showers, there was a dangerously strong temptation to touch herself when she felt that warm piss raining over her.

She squirmed, her thighs rubbing together underneath her robe.

A click sounded at the door, interrupting her thoughts.

Alex sat up excitedly and put her phone on the bedside table.

The shemale walked into view, followed by a young woman in a leather jacket, black floral print dress, and ankle boots ensemble.

"Huh," the young woman began, "so you weren't kidding."

"Nope," Tanya said. "Laura, meet Pam and Alex, my sluts. Pam, Alex, meet Laura."

"Hi Laura!" Alex chirped brightly. "I'm Alex."

Pam thought back to the bowling alley some of the teachers had gone to earlier in the week. A few times in between turns, Tanya had gone over to the front desk to chat up the girl working there.

"You're the girl from the bowling alley," she remembered.

Laura nodded.

"And you were with Tanya."

It was her turn to nod.

"What's with the robes?" Tanya asked them then. "Did you two dress up for me? Let me guess, you're wearing lingerie?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Alex replied mischievously.

"I would. Take off your robes. Pam, you first."

The housewife slid off the bed, and stood, her hands moving to the sash of her robe.

When the robe hit the floor, Tanya let out a wolf-whistle, making her blush.

"You always look so sexy in your lingerie. Like a high-class whore."

Pam was wearing a corset, garter belt, and stockings combo, all black, the delicate fabrics cool and soft on her skin. The panties that had come with the set, as it usually went when she wore lingerie these days, had been ignored, showing off her slick womanhood. She shuddered as the shemale came closer, those eyes raking over her.

"How was the dinner?" Tanya asked idly.

"It was fun. But I couldn't wait to come back here."

Tanya chuckled, now right in front of her, taking hold of her hips.

"How wet were you during the dinner, thinking about now?"

Pam bit her lip.

"Very. Thinking about you always does that to me."

Tanya chuckled again, and then leaned in for a kiss.

The housewife moaned as that mouth closed on hers.

An assertive tongue nudged against her lips, and she opened them.

As they made out, she squirmed against the shemale, feeling a bulge forming in those jeans.

Too soon, the shemale pulled away.

"You're next, Alex. Take off the robe."

She hurried off the bed, and fumbled with the sash of her robe, fingers trembling from her excitement.

When her robe puddled around her feet, Tanya let out another wolf-whistle.

Alex had picked out a pink baby-doll ensemble. The bra section boasted a trim of black lace and a small, tasteful bow between the cups. The dress section was sheer with more black lace for side panels. Like Pam, she had chosen to forgo the panties that had come with the set.

Tanya let her eyes rake over her, now close enough to run a hand over the mesh dress.

"How do I look?" Alex asked nervously. "I've never worn lingerie before."

The first answer the shemale gave came in the form of a kiss, the young woman squealing in surprise, that squeal morphing into a purr.

When Tanya broke the kiss, the second answer came.

"Like mother, like daughter. So sexy."

"Wait," Laura cut in, "they're mother and daughter?"

"No," Tanya answered, without looking at her, "They're not related. Pam's just sort of a mother figure for Alex."

"Oh, good, I was about to be really freaked out."

Tanya kissed Alex again, this time for a little longer, her hands squeezing at those abundant curves. Pam smiled, watching them making out, appreciating how they enjoyed each other so enthusiastically.

This time, when Tanya broke the kiss, she began to undress.

First the jean jacket came off, the gray V-neck underneath showing her luscious cleavage and toned biceps. The V-neck was quickly taken off, and then the bra underneath. Those round breasts jiggled slightly when they were freed from that prison.

Tanya made short work of her jeans, leaving her in briefs, a large bulge straining the front.

"What is that?" Laura asked.

And then those briefs came off.

"Wait...what?"

Tanya and Pam turned to Laura in unison.

"You have a dick?"

"Yeah."

"I...really?"

Tanya let her hand run up the thick shaft, Pam's gaze drawn to that motion. Next to her, Alex licked her lips, her eyes also fixing on that enticing sight.

"Yes, really."

"You never mentioned anything."

"Well, I left my 'I have a dick' t-shirt at home, so..."

Laura was too busy staring in awed confusion at that shaft to address the joke.

"But you don't look like you have a dick."

Tanya barked a short laugh.

"What should I look like?"

Laura dragged her eyes up.

"I don't know. I just didn't expect you to have a dick. You could've said something when I agreed to come back with you."

"I didn't want to freak you out. I already had to tell you about these two."

Laura hesitated.

"Fair enough. It's not like you have to tell people."

Tanya nodded.

"So, are you freaked out now? That I have a dick?"

Laura hesitated again.

"A bit," she finally admitted, "but I'm also just surprised. You have a dick. A big one, too."

"I won't be offended if you leave," Tanya said gently.

"No," Laura said, shaking her head, "I'll stay. You're hot, and I was planning on having sex with you anyway. I guess it'll just be dick instead of pussy."

"Well, Pam and Alex are right here if you want pussy."

Both women nodded, smiling at Laura.

And then Tanya clapped her hands together.

"Alright then. Alex, get on your knees. Pam, go keep Laura company."

As Alex sank down before Tanya, Pam padded over to Laura, who regarded her with a hesitant look.

"Are you nervous?" the housewife asked her.

"A little."

"Can I take off your jacket?"

Laura nodded. Pam helped her out of it and placed it on the nearby desk.

"It's okay to be nervous," she said, gently wrapping her arms around the younger woman's waist from behind. "But we'll make sure you have a good time."

Laura nodded again, and then her eyes went back to Tanya and Alex when the latter moaned.

Pam followed her gaze to see Alex sucking at the head of that magnificent cock, a hand wrapped around its base.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?" she asked Laura.

"No. I was hoping I would tonight."

"Well, just because she has a dick doesn't mean she's not a woman."

"I know," Laura replied hurriedly, "but I meant, like..."

"I get it," Pam said gently, "you thought you would be trying pussy for the first time."

Laura nodded.

"Well, like Tanya said, Alex and I are right here."

Laura nodded again.

"Tanya was the first woman I ever had sex with. Like you, I had no idea she had a dick. I had wanted to try it with another woman for a while, but never really tried hard to make it happen. The second was Alex, and that was more like what I had expected..."

Alex slid her lips a bit further down that shaft.

As Pam watched her please their owner, she let a hand slip from Laura's waist. The younger woman glanced back in surprise as that hand brushed over her thigh.

"May I?" Pam asked her pointedly, the hand now at the hem of her dress.

After a moment's hesitation, Laura nodded.

That hand snuck underneath her dress, and as Laura quivered, settled atop her panties.

Pam could still see nervousness, so she stroked carefully over those panties, making sure to not move too suddenly.

"Just relax. You're in good hands."

Laura could not seem to choose between watching Alex suck that cock or looking back at Pam, so her eyes went back and forth frequently. The housewife smiled reassuringly at her whenever they locked eyes.

More of that shaft was in Alex's mouth now, over half of it, her contented purrs muffled.

Pam let a hand tease at the waistband of Laura's panties. Her reaction was a soft sigh, and then another as that hand eased into her panties, finding her slit, a definite slickness all over it. Another quiver ran over her, her posture relaxing as she settled into Pam's embrace. The housewife kissed lightly at her shoulder, and when she tilted her head to the side, peppered her neck with more kisses.

"Tanya will take over soon. Right now, she's letting Alex do her thing, but you'll see how she is with us."

"Mm-hm," Laura replied absentmindedly, the tension in her posture relaxing further.

Pam stroked along her slit, the slickness dappling those deft fingers.

Slowly but surely, Alex took every inch of that shaft through her lips. Pam watched proudly as she knelt there, gurgling happily around her prize.

"How can she deep throat that thing?" Laura asked Pam incredulously.

"Well, she likes deep throating, so she did it a lot before Tanya. But even if she hadn't, Tanya would have made sure that she could. I'm sure you'll have a chance to try your hand at it later."

The younger woman moaned. Trickles of wetness dribbled from her slit, Pam tracing over it, leaving more kisses as well on her neck. Laura had her attention mostly on Alex but for the occasional glance back.

On the next one, Pam leaned forward to kiss her on the lips.

The younger woman cooed, nervousness entirely gone in both demeanor and posture, the combination of that kiss and the caresses at her sex making her squirm.

As they made out, Pam kept rubbing along that slick slit.

"Good girl, that's it, suck those balls," she heard Tanya drawl.

Both she and Laura looked over.

Alex had her mouth locked around those testicles and was slurping away. Although Pam could easily tell that she was highly aroused, she made no motion to masturbate, her hands clutching to Tanya's hips.

"They taste so good," Pam breathed, "they feel so good sitting on your tongue. I just love to suck her balls. I could do it for hours..."

Laura moaned.

"Plus, it makes me feel like such a slut, and I love to feel like a slut."

The soundtrack of Alex's oral adoration was lewd, making Laura moan again, her eyes fixed on the salacious sight. Pam kept stroking at her sex, also drinking in that spectacle. Instead of rapt amazement, however, she watched with a prideful happiness, delighted by how well her surrogate daughter was serving the shemale.

"How do my balls taste?" Tanya asked Alex, smirking knowingly.

"So good, they taste so fucking good, I just love them, they're like candy, I could suck on them all day long..."

The breathless praise made Laura gasp. Pam left another peck on her neck.

"I'm glad you enjoy it so much," Tanya drawled, "but right now, I want you back on my cock, and I want to feel you choking on it."

Laura gasped again.

Alex dove forward, and seconds later, her nose was smushed against the smooth skin just above that cock, a weak gurgle sounding from her packed throat.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my balls."

Once again, there was no hesitation from Alex, who let her tongue peek from her mouth, and run over those swollen sacks.

"Good whore..."

Laura tilted her head back against Pam's shoulder. The housewife left another kiss on her neck, and then delved through her slit with two fingers. Another gasp came from her, her hips pushing slightly against those fingers, welcoming the intrusion.

The sounds that Alex made were now comprised of soft gurgling and meek retching. The shemale stood tall, still smirking, both hands on Alex's head.

And then she claimed two fistfuls of hair. When her hips drew back, Pam leaned in closer to Laura.

"Watch. Tanya's going to use her throat like it's a pussy."

Laura looked back with those wide eyes at Pam's pronouncement before quickly returning her gaze to the proceedings.

True to that prediction, Tanya began to pump into Alex's mouth, effortlessly hilting with every thrust, making the young woman choke wetly. The pace picked up until she was rutting furiously, her muscles rippling and breasts bouncing from the exertion.

Alex slipped a hand under the hem of the baby-doll's mesh dress.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Tanya asked gruffly.

The onslaught did not pause to allow an answer, but Alex managed to shake her head.

"Right, I didn't. So, don't do it."

That hand dutifully returned to its previous perch on Tanya's hip.

The shemale looked over to Pam and Laura, her pace not slowing.

"See what a good slut this one is?" she said to the latter. "Pam is even better. Alex sometimes forgets who's in charge, but Pam...she's the perfect little slut. Alex can be too. She just needs to remember who's in charge. But she can definitely do it."

Laura bit her lip at the commentary.

The shemale looked back down at Alex, who was retching nastily from the oral assault.

Pam watched Alex's hands, wondering if she would forget or ignore the command Tanya had given her and attempt to masturbate again, or if she would show discipline and just keep taking that throat-fucking.

To her pride and delight, those hands stayed at Tanya's hips, even after several minutes.

"She can be a little too enthusiastic sometimes," Pam told Laura, "but she does know her place."

Laura glanced at her, lips parted for heavier breathing, eyes bright with a building lust. Slick juices flowed from her channel to dapple Pam's fingers.

When those fingers slid deeper, and began to work quicker, she shuddered, her hips moving subtly against them. Pam felt a similar shudder herself, her desire hiked up from the sight before her and this close contact.

The shemale paid them no attention, staring down imperiously at Alex, her hips pumping ferociously, her hands tight in that flow of dark hair. Alex could only look back up adoringly at her, the pitiful gags and gurgles coming in droves now, her breasts bouncing in a similar rhythm to Tanya's from taking those powerful thrusts.

"I bet you want to touch yourself," Tanya drawled, "don't you?"

The pace stopped. She pulled her cock from that throat and rained down slaps with it on Alex's face.

"Don't you?" she asked again, as Alex whimpered.

"Yes," the young woman admitted meekly, the slaps stopping, that shaft left on her face instead, the ebony slab dwarfing her youthful features.

"So, why don't you? Just get your fingers right up into your little box."

"Can I?" Alex asked, nuzzling against that slab, its meatiness gleaming with her drool.

Laura was openly grinding her hips against Pam's fingers now, her focus fully on that sordid scene.

"No. But that hasn't stopped you before, has it?"

"I was drunk then," Alex murmured, "I wasn't thinking straight."

"And now?"

"I'm not drunk."

"So, do you want to touch yourself?"

"Yeah."

Tanya lifted her cock and brought it back down rudely onto those ruddy cheeks.

"So, why don't you?"

Alex stared back up at her, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Because you said I couldn't."

"And what does it matter what I say?"

Another slap came down.

"Because you own me. I'm your slut, so what you say, goes. If you say I can't touch myself, even if I really want to, I can't."

Tanya looked over at Laura.

"See that?"

Laura nodded weakly.

The shemale looked back down to Alex.

"Open your mouth."

As soon as Alex obeyed, that cock shoved back in between her lips, and seconds later, Tanya was back to the previous ferocity, pounding into her throat.

"They're mine," she said to Laura. "You probably thought I was joking or exaggerating. But I wasn't."

"I'm hers," Pam added, "and so is Alex."

Laura nodded weakly again.

"Are you close to cumming?"

Laura nodded again, glancing back to Pam, an expression of need all over her face.

"Go right ahead, honey. Just cream all over my fingers. And then you can lick them clean."

The promise made her tremble, her eyes wide, those brown pupils having barely gone back to normal since the start of these proceedings.

Those fingers worked insistently, curling inside her.

"Go ahead and cum all over my fingers. Go ahead, honey."

Those needy eyes locked on her, and seconds later, she felt a spasm run over Laura, that slick channel clutching at her fingers.

Her lips descended, kissing Laura, muffling her ecstatic gasps.

As they made out, she could hear Tanya rutting into Alex's throat, the whack of her testicles against the young slut's chin ringing loud, her grunting and growling complementing Alex's retching and mewling.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers