Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam slipped her hand from Laura's panties and broke the kiss to offer her juice-coated fingers.

The younger woman hesitated, but then sucked them into her mouth.

"Have you tasted yourself before?" Pam asked her.

She nodded.

Pam took a turn.

"Mm," she purred, "you taste good."

The younger woman bit her lip.

"Don't swallow it," Tanya ordered, "not yet."

They looked over to the other duo in the room, to see Tanya staring down at Alex, the head of her length slipping back from in between those lips.

"Come here, Pam," Tanya drawled.

Alex stayed kneeling as the housewife approached. Her cheeks were puffed out.

"She has something she'd like to share with you."

Immediately understanding, the housewife knelt and opened her mouth.

Alex shimmied closer, putting herself just above Pam, and then opened her mouth too, tilting her head to let the pool of semen she had been holding cascade out. Gooey gobs unspooled. Laura moaned nearby, but Pam's focus was on making sure she caught everything. That familiar flavor plastered itself all over her tongue, making her shudder, the substantial load occupying her mouth but for the dull sheen coating Alex's gums and teeth.

It was now her turn to share, so she leaned over Alex, and let her mouth fall open. That delectable prize fell straight down into Alex's mouth.

They repeated the obscene act twice more, each one exercising accurate aim in transferring the slimy bounty back and forth. Tanya watched, amused by their whorishness.

Alex ended up with the load last, and then kissed Pam so they could share it more. They made out, constantly pushing the sticky strands back and forth between them. Pam let her hands land on Alex's hips, and let them roam, feeling the delicate lingerie underneath her hands and the warm skin underneath that. Hands likewise landed on her, just as eager to explore.

Both swallowed a fair share of that gooey load. Once her amount had settled in her belly, Pam began to clean up Alex's face, those pale features glazed with a sheen of bodily fluids, a combination of pre-cum, sweat, and whatever had been mined from that abused throat. The gentle kisses and breathless licking were happily tolerated by the young woman, whose hands were still roaming all over the housewife.

I feel like a mama cat cleaning her kitten...

The whorish spectacle came to an end when they noticed Tanya walking by them. Content to stay close to each other, but curious as to her intent, they watched as she approached Laura, the younger woman regarding her with awe and resurgent nervousness.

"Have you changed your mind about staying?"

Laura shook her head.

"No, I'll stay," she said in a small voice.

"Are you sure about that? You've seen how I treat them. You're not my slut like them, but if you stay, I might fuck you like you are."

"I'll stay," Laura repeated, in a stronger voice.

"Good. Take off your clothes."

Laura bit her lip.

The ankle boots were the first part of her outfit to come off, followed by her socks. Her toes wiggled against the carpet as she shrugged out of her dress and helped it to the floor. She stepped from the resultant heap, left in a bra and panties. Tanya raked her eyes over that revealed figure. The wolfish gaze made Laura blush, her resurgent nervousness on full display.

But that nervousness did not stop her from taking off her bra and panties.

She was obviously fit, with a trim belly, sleek thighs, toned calves, and a firm backside. Her breasts were not large, but they were perky and ripe.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked Tanya shyly.

"Not yet. I'm going to watch you have some fun with Pam and Alex. You did want to have pussy tonight, so there you go."

Laura bit her lip again, her disappointment at the first part of Tanya's statement replaced by excitement at the second part.

The shemale walked over to the desk chair and sat down.

Taking the lead, Pam stood, and went to the bed, Alex right behind her.

"We'll have a little fun," she told Laura, "and after that, Tanya will fuck you."

"Yeah!" Alex added brightly. "It'll be so much fun."

After a second's hesitation, Laura walked over to join them, and quickly, her nakedness was squirming against the housewife as they kissed.

Alex soon let out a whine, so Pam moved aside to let her kiss Laura. Where the housewife was gentle and calm, her fellow slut was energetic and exuberant, her hands running all over Laura, her tongue pushing into their new friend's mouth. Thankfully, said new friend welcomed the exuberance.

Pam was content to let them make out, but soon, Alex drew her back in.

The trio swapped kisses for the next few minutes, two making out and the third kissing at one of the other's bodies. It was an inclusive lust that made sure all parties could appreciate and be appreciated.

The cavalcade of kisses was ended by Alex, who guided Laura down on the bed, her nakedness now splayed out before them. As Alex settled in between her legs, Pam focused on her breasts.

Laura found her attention divided between the two women.

Alex traversed every bit of her soaked folds, licking and lapping all over, sneaking up from time to time to her clit, the moans that Laura began to let out spiking into squeals every time that sensitive nub was ambushed.

Pam, meanwhile, kissed and sucked all over her breasts, at the nipples and the flesh around them, switching constantly between the pert mounds.

The nerves that had gripped Laura had disappeared, as she showed no hesitation or shyness about expressing her pleasure quite vocally, her moans loud and lewd, as well as physically, her hips bucking frequently, one hand stroking at Alex's hair while the other was in Pam's. She laid back contentedly, enjoying the delightful sensations.

Thanks to Alex's eager licking and Pam's steady sucking, she reached orgasm in little time, a cry tumbling forth, her body trembling uncontrollably.

Once the ecstasy dissipated, and the afterglow set in, Alex kissed her way up that figure. Laura pulled her closer when she was near, their mouths meeting enthusiastically.

Pam moved to Laura's neck, kissing gently there.

But she was not left out for long.

The trio again settled into an easy rhythm. Whoever was left out of the kissing, just as before, was involved in the overall pleasure nonetheless, squeezing at breasts, teasing along asses, caressing at whatever was within reach.

This time, Laura ended the three-way kisses.

"Can I go down on you?" she asked Pam.

"Of course," the housewife replied, quickly lying down and spreading her legs.

"What...what do I do?" Laura asked sheepishly. "I've never done this before."

"Don't worry!" Alex said brightly. "You'll know what to do once you get your tongue on her pussy. You'll just want to make her feel good."

"It won't be hard to make me cum," Pam added. "I don't need much right now. Not with Tanya sitting over there."

"Yeah," Alex chirped, "Pam gets wet just thinking about her dick."

"You don't?" Pam asked her playfully.

"Well, yeah, but you did before me. You would talk about her and I could tell you were just thinking about that dick."

"True. It'll happen to you too. We'll get back home, and then you'll just think about her, and start to get wet remembering all the times she's fucked you."

Alex giggled.

"Just enjoy yourself," Pam told Laura gently, who nodded at the advice.

The first few licks were tentative. The housewife purred as she felt them swipe over her folds. That reaction seemed to settle Laura's nerves a bit.

"How does it taste?" Alex asked.

"Good," Laura said simply. "It feels weird but tastes good."

"What'd you think it'd feel like?"

Laura shrugged.

"I didn't really have any idea. I've touched myself and tasted myself but never gone down on myself."

Alex nodded solemnly.

"Yeah, you'd break your neck if you tried."

Pam laid there, smiling at the inane conversation, awaiting more of that tongue.

When it next descended on her, it was more confident, slithering all over.

Alex shimmied up next to Pam but was content to just lie there and watch Laura work.

Their new friend traversed those slick folds, letting out soft coos as she slurped up Pam's juices.

"That's good," the housewife murmured, "just like that..."

Laura grew more confident the more she licked and lapped, the more juices she slurped up, the more encouragement she received. Once she explored all over those folds, she slipped her tongue through the slit, the housewife sighing as that wet warmth pushed inside her. That dark hair fluttered as she nuzzled deeper between Pam's thighs and burrowed further into that welcoming pussy. Pam reached down and stroked at that hair.

"Yeah, just like that, honey..."

Unsurprisingly, Alex grew needy quickly, and kissed Pam.

That tongue worked inside the housewife. Any trace of Laura's nervousness was gone, replaced by an unabashed eagerness evidenced by her soft coos and thirsty slurping.

Just as unsurprisingly, Pam came quickly, sending out more streams of cream, Laura drinking them down. Alex sucked at Pam's neck, shuddering from excitement as the housewife shuddered from orgasm.

When Laura moved from in between the housewife's thighs, Alex drew her closer, restarting the cavalcade of kisses, allowing surrogate mother and daughter to taste the juices staining her lips and chin.

"How'd I do?" Laura asked Pam nervously.

"You were wonderful," she answered. "Like Alex said, you knew what to do once you started."

Laura beamed.

"And now, it's my turn to taste you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The trio of women laid on the bed, Laura in between Pam and Alex, the former teasing her sex, the latter kissing her neck and caressing her breasts.

Pam had taken her turn eating out Laura. While she had been in between the younger woman's legs, Alex had inserted herself into the proceedings by straddling their new friend's head, said new friend matching that enthusiasm by taking hold of her hips and lapping at her slick slit.

After several orgasms for Laura and Alex, the trio had switched up the positions.

And now, several positions, and plenty of orgasms for all three later, Pam and Alex were focusing entirely on Laura.

All the while, Tanya had watched them from the desk chair. At first, she had lounged lazily, feet up on the desk, but after a little while, she had sat up and had started to stroke her swelling length. Pam had oftentimes let her eyes drift over there. That attention had always been met with a laugh and a smile.

The desk chair squeaked now as the shemale stood and walked over to the foot of the bed.

Both Pam and Alex looked over, but Laura did not notice.

Until Tanya joined them, the extra weight on the bed noticeable.

Much like the other two women, Laura fixed her eyes on that thick member, its power and vitality unmistakable especially so close.

"Move," the shemale told her two sluts.

They slid to either side of the bed, leaving Laura in the middle.

"Spread her legs for me."

They obeyed again. Laura moaned, looking between the two of them, and then at Tanya as she got into position right before that vulnerable slit.

She guided her cock against those folds and let the head rub over them. Laura moaned again, her eyes flitting down to watch.

A bit of pressure, and that head popped through her slit. She gasped, her back arching slightly, her hands clenching into the bedsheets.

Pam drank in the obscene sight of that thick shaft meeting that tender slit.

"I remember the first time she opened me up," she told Laura. "It felt so good."

Those words drew Laura's wide-eyed gaze, her cheeks flushed from excitement.

When Tanya took hold of her thighs, that gaze returned to the shemale.

More pressure sent more of that cock through her slit, the inches slipping easily inside thanks to the abundant streams of her wetness.

Pam kept her hold on those calves. Although she wanted to speak up, to encourage and praise the younger woman, she also did not want to distract from the experience.

This is between her and Tanya.

So, she stayed quiet, watching another few inches ease past that slit.

"It's so big," Laura breathed, looking over to Pam.

The maternal instinct inside her overrode the desire to stay quiet.

"You're doing great, honey," she said, reaching down to stroke at Laura's cheek. "Just let her give it to you. You can take it. Your body can take it."

Laura nodded at the encouragement. Another push tore her eyes away from the housewife and back down to her pussy, stretched out further. A lewd mewl spilled from her.

"Just take what she gives you..."

Pam resisted the urge to touch herself, wanting to devote her full attention to the proceedings in case more encouragement was required.

More inches slid through the slit. Tanya groaned, her hands squeezing at those thighs, her head tilting back as she luxuriated in the sensations. Seeing her awash in pleasure was always delightful, Pam gazing at those regal features and that formidable physique.

When she heard Laura mewl again, her attention returned to the younger woman.

"You're doing so good, just like that, take that cock..."

Over on the other side of the bed, Alex had her eyes fixed on where more inches were now sliding inside Laura. Unlike Pam, who had been dividing attention, hers had only been there, on that length claiming that pussy. Also unlike Pam, her free hand was down in between her thighs, working subtly. Tanya paid that masturbation no mind.

By now, only those last few inches were left outside that stretched slit. Laura was breathing heavily, breasts rising and falling, skin flushed all over, knuckles white from how tightly she was clutching at the bedsheets.

"That's it, good girl," Pam purred, caressing again at her cheek, "just like that, you're doing so good..."

When those last inches slotted inside her, Laura let out a soft cry, her back arching again, her eyes shutting tightly.

"Let go of her," Tanya ordered her two sluts.

She had not spoken during that gradual conquest. Her stern voice cut through the quiet noises in the room, and both women obeyed immediately.

"Wrap your legs around me," she ordered Laura.

The younger woman obeyed as well, securing her calves around Tanya's waist. The shemale leaned over and claimed her mouth in a hard kiss.

As they made out, Tanya began to rock her hips, slowly and steadily. The moans that fell from Laura were muffled, but loud enough to make Pam quiver, knowing what she was feeling, that shaft stretching her out, forcing her to adjust, this steady pace a precursor to the furious rhythm that would be unleashed later.

Pam leaned back against the headboard, a hand finally drifting down in between her legs, finding her folds drenched.

Those previously muffled moans rang louder as Tanya broke the kiss and dipped down to kiss and suck at Laura's breasts. The pace did not change, steady and intent, giving the younger woman plenty of pleasure. She glanced over to Alex, and then Pam, licking her lips as she watched them masturbate.

"She's taking it slow," Pam informed her. "Soon, she'll really give it to you."

"Tanya fucks us hard," Alex added breathlessly, "treats us like the sluts we are..."

Laura moaned.

The shemale did not speak, too busy kissing and sucking at those breasts, leaving them gleaming with saliva. Her hips rocked, the raw strength that they could unleash for now kept in check.

"She's so big," Laura murmured, "god, she's filling me up so much..."

Pam stroked at her forehead, brushing aside a few strands of hair.

"You're doing so good. Just take what she gives you and let her do the rest."

Tanya took her time working her hips, keeping her face buried in Laura's breasts. The younger woman shuddered, her moans growing ragged, her hands clutching at the shemale.

Soon, Tanya left those breasts and kissed her again.

As they made out again, those hips drew back. Pam watched intently, sensing that the shemale was about to abandon the admirable restraint she had been displaying.

Those hips drove forward, and the kiss broke as Laura tossed her head back to let out a surprised squeal. There was no time to adjust, because Tanya repeated the motion until she was thrusting smoothly, still not using too much strength but giving Laura that cock harder and faster. Growling bestially, she grabbed at the back of Laura's head and yanked it forward to kiss her. Laura cried out into that aggressive mouth, her legs tightening around that powerful waist, her body pressing itself closer to the shemale.

The pace picked up, harder and faster still.

And then the younger woman jerked underneath Tanya, a spasm running over her.

The shemale broke the kiss, watching in satisfaction as she cried out. Another spasm ran over her, her twitching legs slipping from Tanya's waist and landing uselessly on the bed. Now without that grip on the back of her head, she leaned back, her eyes fluttering and rolling.

The pace stopped.

The intense sensations washing over her diminished gradually until she was secure in the afterglow.

"God, I haven't cum like that in a long time," she breathed.

"You'll probably cum like that a lot tonight," Alex chirped.

Those hips returned to the gentle pace. Laura sighed at its resumption and looked back to the shemale.

This time, Tanya did not kiss her, instead watching the expressions play across her face, their shared gaze intent and intimate. Meanwhile, Laura was content to let her hands caress every bit of Tanya they could reach.

The gentle pace lulled her into complacency. She luxuriated in the closeness to Tanya and the steady grinding of that figure against her, wrapping her legs back around the shemale.

So, when Tanya thrust again, driving deep into her, she was taken entirely by surprise, the latest sigh spiking into a sharp shriek. The shemale kissed her, cutting off the rest of the shriek, firing off more thrusts, pumping smoothly, still not unleashing her full strength. The sound of flesh whapping against flesh rang out in the room, made wet and lewder by the juices streaming from that drenched sex, that cock squishing through the flow, those balls slapping into it.

Pam was still masturbating but did so languidly, making sure that she did not get too close to a climax, wanting her next to be at the shemale's hands. Across the bed, Alex surprisingly seemed to be of the same mind.

A dozen or so thrusts later, Tanya returned to the gentle pace, with just as little warning, at the same time returning to those breasts, sucking a stiff nipple in between her lips. Laura was again taken by surprise.

The gentle pace continued for the next few minutes. Tanya stayed latched at those breasts, switching between them and between softer and more assertive stimulation. Whatever she did was thoroughly enjoyed by Laura, who sighed and gasped, arching her back constantly.

The shemale concealed her intentions well, but Pam knew her enough to expect more thrusts soon. Laura, on the other hand, was again lulled into complacency, her eyes closed, her head tilted back. The slight arch of her back left her breasts pushed up towards Tanya, who obliged that mindless neediness by continuing to lick and suck at them.

When the thrusts started back up, Laura was unsurprisingly taken by surprise, letting out a cry of delight. Tanya kissed her, again cutting off that louder reaction. Pam quivered, her hand working steadily at her pussy, the sight of this new friend taking Tanya deep so alluring.

It did not take long for another orgasm to sweep over Laura. She writhed underneath the thrusts, and when Tanya broke the kiss to nip at her neck, her cries rang out in the room. Her head tilted to the side at the sensation of that warm mouth all over her neck. Although she was looking straight at Pam, her eyes were unfocused, seeing through her.