Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 17

Story Info
Another shemale, an alley blow job, and anal fun.
8.2k words
4.62
6.9k
11

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

Tanya opened the door, letting Pam slink inside first.

The humidity of the night air was replaced by the cool vibrancy of the bar interior. A twangy country song set the scene, along with the chatter of the bargoers. A plastic pig stood by the door, the height of a small child, wearing overalls and a baseball cap, a mug halfway full of beer hoisted high in one hand.

"One of the owners found it at a yard sale and brought it here when they opened," Tanya explained, a hand on Pam's back guiding her along the tables.

"It's a perfect mascot."

Tanya stopped at the last table. The woman already sitting there stood and greeted her with a hug.

"You must be Pam," she said next, pulling her into another hug.

"And you must be Jennifer."

"Please, call me Jen. Only my parents and my doctor call me Jennifer."

She gestured for them to sit.

"This is a nice little place," Pam commented, glancing around, checking out the different decorations.

"It's a fun time. Sometimes they do karaoke or trivia."

"You haven't seen anything until you've seen Haley do Jump Around," Tanya told Pam.

Jen laughed.

"Or until you've seen Tanya do Holding out for a Hero."

"Oh, I've seen that, actually! Just...in the shower, not karaoke."

"It's better in karaoke," Tanya replied, grinning. "The music adds a lot."

"So how long have you and Haley been together?" Pam asked Jen.

"About four years now."

"How'd you meet?"

"At Penn State. Took some of the same classes, were in some of the same groups on campus. But then we reconnected here a year or so after I graduated. Took a little bit to hook up but the rest is history."

"Why don't we go say hi to her?" Tanya suggested. "While she's not swamped with customers."

Pam nodded, slipping from her seat.

Haley noticed their approach and poured out a beer. Tanya plucked it up with a smile.

"Haley, this is Pam, Pam, this is Haley."

"So nice to finally meet you," Pam told her.

"You too! I've heard so many stories about you."

Tanya chuckled. Pam blushed.

"So, what'll it be?"

"I'll take a screwdriver please."

"Coming right up."

"Do you tell them about everything we've done?" Pam asked Tanya curiously.

"Not everything. Just some of the most fun things."

Haley came back with Pam's drink. Tanya handed over her card.

"Are you excited for the party Saturday?"

Pam nodded.

"Very much. Tanya hasn't told me a lot. Just that everyone will be there."

"Well, we wanted to welcome you into the fold with a little celebration."

"That's so sweet! I do feel welcomed. Everyone's been so nice."

"Well, I doubt you've given us any reason not to be."

"True."

More customers sidled up, so they returned to the table and took their previous seats. Tanya placed a hand on Pam's knee.

"Fumi and Maria said they had a blast with you two, by the way," Jen told them.

"Did they go into detail?" Tanya asked.

"No, and I didn't ask for any. I know you like your little mysteries. Keeping us in the dark and everything."

Tanya laughed.

"Am I that predictable?"

"You have your ways."

Jen turned to Pam.

"Has she kept things mysterious about us?"

Pam nodded, smiling at Tanya.

"Definitely. She wanted me to know as little as possible until I met all of you."

"See?" Jen said with an air of mild triumph.

"But I don't mind," Pam added.

"Of course not. You probably love everything she does to you."

Pam blushed.

"I do."

Jen smirked.

"Has anyone told you how adorable you are when you blush?"

Pam felt her cheeks blaze hotter.

"I have," Tanya teased, squeezing her knee.

"Well, you've seen it a lot..."

"And I've caused it a lot."

Jen laughed, shaking her head in bemusement.

Pam sipped her screwdriver, enjoying Tanya's idle caresses.

"By the way, Jen," the shemale continued. "What do you say we switch sluts for the night?"

Pam glanced quickly over at her.

"That way you get some alone time with this one, get to know her."

Jen nodded.

"Sounds good to me. I'll go let Haley know."

She left the table, deftly threading through the small throng around the bar.

"So, you'll leave with her," Tanya spoke up. "Got it, slut?"

Pam nodded, biting her lip.

"Yes, Tanya."

"Good."

"But...can you bring my lingerie to the party? I wanted to wear it as a little surprise."

"Of course, babe."

Tanya kissed her. A thought came to mind, of the people in the bar who might be looking their way.

I'm far from home and no one knows me here. But it's still exciting.

Tanya dipped down to kiss at her neck, and then playfully nipped at her ear, a husky breath brushing against it.

"Are you going to be a good whore for Jen?"

Pam nodded again, the question sending a thrill over her.

"I will."

Tanya purred in approval.

"I'd expect nothing less from you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The hand casually in the back pocket of her shorts kept Pam's blush warm. Although the duo only received occasional glances, mostly from admiring men, she could not help an acute awareness of the image she presented. On her way out of the bar with Jen, the thought had crossed her mind that some of the bargoers might have noticed her arriving with one woman, and leaving with another, both physically affectionate to boot.

Despite that awareness, whatever embarrassment or shame existed alongside it was a paltry presence compared to the arousal thrumming through her. Jen strolled along, unbothered, as if this was perfectly natural.

I suppose if I'm shared between Tanya, Fumi, and Jen that it should be natural. It's just that this is the first time I'm meeting her.

"You really are adorable when you blush," Jen told her, squeezing her ass.

She was suddenly aware of the heat across her face, complementing the excitement bubbling up inside her.

"I bet you want me to find a little out-of-the-way corner. So we can get to know each other sooner rather than later."

The hand in her back pocket squeezed again. She watched an older man pass them, not even sparing them a glance, his stride brisk and purposeful. A gaggle of young women some yards after him gave them a passing once-over, only the faintest of interest noticeable in their eyes. The lack of attention did not affect her awareness or arousal.

Jen guided her along the next blocks. Pam noticed fewer bars and restaurants in this area, and more office buildings, the unoccupied behemoths quiet and dark. Fewer people bustled about as well.

A side street waited ahead. Jen turned onto it, and then into a small, shadowy alley. Pam felt her heartbeat speed up.

"Haley and I have been here before. It's a convenient little spot."

"Every couple needs a convenient little spot."

Pam quickly found herself against a wall, the shemale's tongue in her mouth.

The kiss left her breathless, squirming between the cold concrete and the other woman. Jen broke the kiss to nip at her neck.

"Get on your knees."

Pam obeyed eagerly, her arousal surging. Jen slid her shorts and briefs down, freeing her cock, the swelling shaft drawing Pam's gaze.

"All yours," she told the housewife, smirking slightly.

Pam wrapped a hand around the base and stroked up slowly. Her mouth watered, so she brought the first inch into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Jen groaned, looking down appreciatively, a hand caressing along her cheek.

The urgency gave way to a measured patience. Pam stroked and sucked, hand and mouth working in seamless concert. Another groan made her shiver from the delight of offering pleasure to her new owner, to this woman she had just met, who through friendship with Tanya could stake a claim to her.

"That's good," Jen drawled idly.

Pam took in another inch, sucking and stroking steadily. A splash of precum sizzled on her taste buds.

The rush of submission kept her arousal high. She slurped, bathing the flesh in her saliva, her hand meeting her lips at the apex of every stroke.

A strong throb ran along the shaft.

She swallowed the rest of it, shivering again from the exquisite sensation of the head shoving into her throat.

"Goddamn," Jen growled, grabbing a fistful of her hair.

Pam stared up, gurgling around her mouthful, her hands moving to the shemale's thighs.

"Couldn't wait to choke on my dick, could you?"

Pam moaned. Even when her breath began to dissipate, she soldiered on, letting Jen luxuriate in the comfort her throat provided.

"No judgment here. I love when my sluts are...well, slutty."

Her head grew light and airy, so she dragged her lips back. Once the shaft was fully out in the open, she gave it a thorough kiss.

"And you are definitely slutty."

"Can I touch myself?" Pam asked, nuzzling against that spit-slick cock.

"Of course."

She slid a hand inside her shorts, bypassing her panties, swiftly reaching her drenched slit. Two fingers eased through.

Her oral adoration resumed, patient sucking and stroking. The pace was a mite quicker, the noises lewder thanks to the mix of her saliva and Jen's precum streaked along the shaft. The hard ground was inconvenient under her bare knees, but not nearly enough for her to complain.

I'll stay like this as long as she wants me to.

She drove back to the base. The shaft throbbed in her throat, packing it full. Her fingers curled inside her, her juices flowing forth to dapple the digits.

Her lips dragged back, and then pushed down. She set an intent rhythm, using a hand on the shemale's thigh as leverage.

"Mm, that's it..."

She purred, staring up at her new owner, fucking her throat on that needy cock, gurgling and gagging. Her fingers matched the pace inside her.

After a few more seconds, she pushed to the base. Saliva burbled from her lips to stain the testicles against her chin. She frigged herself harder, pleasure rising. The hand in her hair had not budged, while the hand at her cheek caressed affectionately.

When she drew back, the former pressed down, forcing her lips to splay around the base. Her moan was muffled, but no less whorish. The pleasure rose dangerously high, so she slowed her fingers.

"Mm, that's good, don't move..."

She looked up at Jen. Her head was tilted back, eyes shut, face slack.

"I'm willing to bet this isn't your first time doing something like this."

Pam's only answer was a wet sputter.

"After all, Tanya wouldn't have brought you into our little group if you were a prude."

True. And I've never really been a prude, even before I met Tanya.

Her sputters grew nastier, but she did not move, loving how the straining shaft stretched out her throat. More saliva unspooled from her lips, dripping onto her bare thighs.

The hand in her hair finally pulled back, dragging her lips along that cock, inch after gleaming inch leaving her mouth.

The head popped free, letting her suck down a much-needed breath.

"Am I right?" Jen asked, slapping her cock onto Pam's face. "Would that be a good bet?"

"Mm-hmm..."

"I knew it."

More slaps landed on her cheeks. The mix of saliva and precum smeared along that cock migrated to her skin.

"Get your mouth back on it," Jen commanded after the last slap.

Pam brought the head back into her mouth, free hand closing around the base, her efforts resuming in practiced concert. Slurping filled the alley, combining with her purrs and Jen's groans to create a lurid soundtrack. More precum seeped onto her tongue, offering zings of luscious flavor. Jen stroked her hair, staring down approvingly.

"Such a good little slut..."

A forward shove brought the rest of that shaft into her mouth. Jen started in surprise, cursing softly. Pam pulled back just as suddenly until she was slurping at the head. Her enthusiasm was rewarded with splashes of precum.

She set a rougher rhythm, plunging her throat onto every inch of that cock. The shemale growled, face flushed, the look there of desire, pleasure, dominance. Her hand tightened in Pam's hair but let her carry on at her chosen speed.

Gagging replaced the slurping. Her fingers sped up inside her, squishing through ample rivulets of her juices. Her other hand stayed on Jen's thigh, fingernails digging into the firm flesh, again using that leverage to skewer herself repeatedly. Every so often, a noise from out on the street would reach her ears, a person walking loudly or a car trundling by, and the risk of discovery, no matter how small, would add an extra oomph to the thrills running along her.

"I'm getting close," Jen murmured.

The announcement spurred her on, her lips and fingers moving feverishly. Strings of spit teetered off her chin, several adventurous splatters landing on the alley floor.

"Don't stop..."

A strong throb pulsed along the length. Jen jutted her hips forward, seeking the snug embrace of Pam's throat. The housewife eagerly obliged, and stayed at the base, slowing her fingers again to stave off orgasm. The hand in her hair tightened again.

"Fuck yes..."

That length twitched in her throat, unleashing torrid ropes of cum, the flow roaring into her stomach. Gags spilled from her packed gullet. More saliva dribbled from her lips to create more strings of spit, adding to the mess on her mouth and chin and the shemale's balls. She reached for the latter, feeling them tense as they churned forth the fresh load.

The hand in her hair loosened. She pulled back, letting the last spurts settle on her tongue, the bittersweet flavor an absolute treat. Her fingers slipped from her, ribbons of cream threaded between the digits.

The spent shaft popped out. She leaned back on her knees, opening her mouth to show off the puddle of cum swirled there.

The shemale laughed, dipping a finger into the puddle to savor her own flavor. Another finger tapped at Pam's chin, and she happily gulped her prize down.

Jen smirked.

"One thing Tanya did tell me...is that you love when she marks you."

Pam bit her lip, feeling her blush return with a vengeance.

"Is that true?"

Pam nodded, her fingers dawdling at the hem of her shorts.

"Do you want me to mark you?"

Pam nodded again, a vicious thrill shooting down her spine.

"Yes...please..."

Jen leaned over and yanked up her shirt, exposing her bra-clad breasts.

"When you met Tanya," she asked idly, taking her cock in a hand, "did you ever think it would lead to something like this?"

"No," Pam answered simply. "I would've said you were insane."

"And now? What do you think of this?"

"I think it's only right. You own me too. So, you should be able to mark me."

Jen's smirk grew wider.

"You really are a docile little thing."

Pam blushed hotter.

"Now...don't move."

Jen aimed her cock at Pam's breasts.

A stream of yellowish liquid burst forth, smacking against the pert swells. Pam gasped, watching the obscene baptism, feeling the warmth run across her breasts and down her belly.

"Can I touch myself?"

Jen nodded, focusing as well on the sordid sight of her piss splashing over Pam's body.

The housewife shoved her fingers back into her panties, stroking them along her slit.

The stream of piss arced up over her t-shirt, misting onto her neck and then above.

She opened her mouth.

The acrid flavor slapped onto her tongue. She did not close her mouth, nor did she move besides squirming from the delight of debasing herself for her new owner. When her mouth filled up with a substantial amount, she gulped it down, punctuating her swallow with a sigh.

"Holy shit," Jen growled. "Tanya really struck gold with you."

The stream continued along her face. She closed her eyes, purring at the compliment, enjoying the warmth spraying onto her nose, cheeks, and forehead. Her fingers found her clit, teasing the sensitive bud.

Jen guided the spray back into her mouth. Her tongue wriggled excitedly, welcoming the return of that inimitable taste. She let her mouth fill up again, and swallowed, claiming another prize.

The stream returned the way it had come, dousing her neck and t-shirt, cascading over her breasts, soaking her bra, trickling down her belly. Jen aimed lower still, hitting her wrist, drawing a moan from her. Her fingers played with her clit, sending her pleasure soaring.

"Can I cum?" she asked meekly.

"Go for it."

Pam rubbed at her clit. The spray began to die down. Jen brought her cock up to Pam's breasts, further soaking her bra.

Ecstasy erupted over her. She shivered, her mind conjuring up the depraved image of her kneeling submissively before the pissing shemale, in the throes of orgasm.

Jen slapped her cock onto Pam's face, letting the last droplets dribble out there.

"What a good little whore."

Pam mewled, basking in the praise.

Jen wiped off her eyelids, letting her open them.

"Thank you for marking me," she spoke up.

"You're welcome. Now...let's go home."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The warm water ran along Pam's figure, swirling with soap. She rubbed her hands over her sweat-and-piss-stained skin, slowly cleaning off the scent, the resultant disappointment minor.

It won't be the last golden shower I get from her.

The rest of the trip to Jen's place had been quick enough, but whatever self-consciousness had gripped Pam before the detour to the alleyway had only been amplified by their shenanigans and the evidence thereof. Only a few people paid attention, and those who did either noticed nothing strange or did not speak up. Hand-in-hand with that increased self-consciousness had come increased arousal. By the time they had reached home, her pussy was drenched, her nipples hard and aching.

And although she had hoped to be fucked upon arrival, Jen had only pointed towards the back of the apartment.

"Bathroom's on the left. Go take a shower and I'll take care of your clothes."

Her desire for more debauchery had not affected her obedience.

And now, she was washing up solo. Her fingers dawdled at certain places, but she held off on masturbating.

She soon finished up and slipped from the shower.

A robe awaited her on the towel rack. The softness enveloped her, a plush embrace.

She left the bathroom and followed the sounds of television.

Jen sat on the couch in the living room, watching a baseball game. Her eyes flickered over to Pam. She smiled, patting the cushion next to her.

The housewife flounced onto the couch and was immediately pulled against her shoulder.

"You a fan of baseball?" the shemale asked.

"Definitely. It's my favorite sport."

"I prefer basketball, but baseball's grown on me. Haley's a big fan."

"I don't mind basketball myself, but I know more about baseball."

"I would think you'd love basketball. All those big, muscular men banging around together.

Pam nuzzled closer to Jen.

"Yeah, but I'm not on the court to be banged."

"You could always try to get into the locker room."

"That'd be a gangbang to remember."

Jen laughed.

"You ever been gangbanged?" she asked next.

Pam nodded.

"Once. Last year. And actually they were basketball players!"

"No way! Really?"

"Yeah. Seniors on a college basketball team."

Jen gave her an impressed look.

"How'd that happen?"

Pam bit her lip at the memory.

"My husband and I were visiting our daughter at college. He met them at the hotel and brought them up to our room. Handcuffed and blindfolded me so it'd be a surprise."

"Did you talk about a gangbang or did he take the initiative on his own?"

"I told him I had been fantasizing about it. I also told him to surprise me because otherwise I thought I might back out and I didn't want to do that. So, he surprised me."

"And how was it?" Jen asked, a knowing smile creeping across her face.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers