Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't wait to really get to know Jen's body...

The tightness climbed towards crescendo. Thrusts fired away, vibrations buzzed into her pussy, the combination keying the dizzying rise.

"Come on, don't hold back..."

Pam bit her lip, urging her body on, embracing the ache, the discomfort, the swell of pressure, all to please the shemale.

The tightness reached crescendo, and exploded, triggering a vicious orgasm, harsh ecstasy roiling over her like a massive breaker crashing upon the shore. She jerked, a cry caught in her throat, the loudest noise in the room instead the slick squirts firing from her slit, bathing herself and the shemale, adding to the sticky fluids already leaving their bodies slippery. The cock inside her pulled out, leaving her asshole empty, the sudden deprivation registering as only a blip on the overall picture of chaotic euphoria. Jen leaned forward, her mouth finding Pam's breasts, kissing tenderly.

The spurts were lesser in volume and quantity the second time around, but the orgasm was no less strong, a storm thoroughly wracking her body. She tensed, twitched, spasmed, reacting mindlessly. The cry in her throat finally escaped as a whimper. Jen answered it with gentle words of encouragement. Although Pam barely heard the words, the tone was soothing, working in concert with the shemale's weight and warmth.

The ecstasy faded, letting her relax. She nuzzled against the shemale, feeling that mouth pepper her neck with light kisses. A hand found her breasts, the other dipping underneath her to her ass. An ache twinged at her wrists, another at her shoulder.

A heated kiss helped her ignore them. She luxuriated in her submission, at the mercy of Jen's whims, those firm hands exploring her body, that territorial mouth claiming hers, that eager cock waiting to plunge back inside her.

Jen broke the kiss, nipping at her neck.

"One more time, alright?"

Pam nodded, and took a deep breath, preparing for the final assault.

Jen scooped the glass of water up, offering a few sips, her free hand idly groping Pam.

"I can't wait until we all have fun with you tomorrow. Tanya, Fumi, and I are going to really welcome you to the fold."

"I've been excited about tomorrow since Tanya mentioned there'd be a get-together."

Jen smiled, putting the glass back on the bedside table.

"It'll definitely be a good time. But for now, I have you all to myself."

Seconds later, Pam was left grunting and squirming, her legs pushed back towards her breasts, all the better for Jen to pound into her. The ache in her guts throbbed, but it was a welcomed consequence of her submission.

"One more time," Jen growled.

Pam nodded, blinking away droplets of sweat.

The buzzing landed on her pussy, combining with a particularly rough thrust to rip a squeal from her. Jen paid no attention, keeping her hips pumping and the wand working.

The tightness flared to life quicker this time. A stronger discomfort followed in several different areas. She soldiered on, neither wanting nor feeling the need for a reprieve. Her eyes fixed on the shemale, this time on the expression across her face, the eyes flaring with desire and passion, the curled lip, the gritted teeth, the vein standing out on her forehead. Pam knew there was a complementary expression across her own face, of meek supplication and lurid delight.

"Good girl, let it happen, you can take it..."

The shemale continued to urge her on, mixing praise with exhortation, pushing her verbally and physically. There was little Pam could give in the way of an answer besides soft bleating, but the wordlessness did not disappoint her new owner, rather adding to her amusement, smirks surfacing amid the desire.

The tightness grew in her core, that part of her also on the receiving end of ruthless thrusts. She writhed, the sheets damp, wet and warm against her back.

"Come on, slut, so close..."

Her body drew taut, the pressure roaring inside her, the aches throbbing.

The climactic moment arrived, slamming into her with all the subtlety of a speeding semi. Unforgiving waves of pleasure choked her every nerve, leaving her bucking wildly, those spasms unable to dislodge Jen. She cried out, the nasty sound of squelching spurts underlying the agonized shriek. Only a few gushed from her, three rounds reducing the output to thin, feeble streams, nevertheless firing far enough to dapple Jen's breasts and belly. Her channel seized, almost painfully so, her belly clenching along with it. She shut her eyes, her head swimming.

A warm weight settled atop her. An affectionate mouth found her neck. The severe ecstasy ruled her, leaving her weak and limp, a mess of limbs and sensations.

"Mm, you're amazing," Jen murmured.

The praise filled her with a burst of pride. She cooed, nuzzling against the shemale again. Afterglow came hot on the heels of orgasm.

"I knew you could take it."

On the heels of afterglow came exhaustion. She sank into the mattress, her body calling for rest. The shemale kissed along her neck, and in between her breasts, licking up squirt and sweat.

Authoritative hands took her calves again, and she felt Jen sidle up in between her legs.

She opened her eyes to see that gleaming cock aimed at her stretched asshole.

"I won't be long," Jen assured her.

"Take as long as you'd like."

"And if you pass out? You look close to it."

"Then keep going until you're done."

"You're a champ."

Pam laughed, blinking away sweat.

"Just making up for lost time."

"Well, let me help with that," Jen drawled, swinging her hips forward to impale the housewife.

Pam gasped, the sharp breath forced from her lungs. Her belly clenched again. The shemale leaned over to plant her palms on the bed, leaving the housewife's legs slumping in the air. One hand went to the back of Pam's head, bringing her closer for a possessive kiss. She moaned, wrapping her legs around Jen's waist.

The thrusts started up, reaching deep but not striking too roughly. The shemale made out with her new slut, tongues dancing, moans and purrs mingling. The aches across Pam's body sang loudly but ultimately were no match for her delight.

Even when the shemale fucked her harder, snapping her hips furiously, gripping at a fistful of hair, she took it without complaint or defiance, utterly happy to be rutted into the bed. The kiss muffled her moans, but once the shemale broke it, roaming down to her breasts, the room was filled with the breathless, husky sounds. The shemale sucked at a nipple, pleasure immediately ratcheting up, the housewife bucking.

The next thrusts came harder still, shaking her figure. That cock throbbed strongly.

The shemale let out a low groan, mouth locked around a stiff nipple, and drove deep, pinning Pam down.

A rush of heat bloomed inside her. She mewled, her eyes fluttering, her toes curling.

Jen did not move, grinding against that well-used asshole. Pam felt her belly clench with each burst of warmth splattering into her guts. Sweat dripped from one body to the other, a lovely, ripe scent wafting into the air.

That cock finally slipped back, the last spurts topping off the amount sloshing inside her. Her asshole clutched desperately at the retreat. The head popped free, and Jen moved back, her comforting weight disappearing.

"Be right back..."

As the haze of lustfulness lifted, twinges began to make themselves known all over Pam. The exhaustion returned, drawing a yawn from her. The damp sheets stuck to her skin, her hair similarly plastered to her forehead. Between her legs, the first escapees of the shemale's load dribbled forth. She rearranged her lower half on the pillow, jutting her hips higher, hoping to keep as much of that load inside her as possible.

Jen returned after another minute with a refilled glass of water and a towel.

The housewife drank, her throat soothed, and then lifted her hips again to let Jen swap out the pillow for the towel.

"You said you'd take the wet spot, remember?" she teased.

Jen laughed.

"Don't worry, I remember."

Gentle hands turned the housewife over. The handcuffs jangled, and then fell from her wrists. She eased onto her back, stretching out languidly, the towel covering some of the dampness. Her fingers traced droplets of sweat and squirt, finding her skin well-glazed, marked as well by stark handprints standing out here and there.

"I hope I didn't overdo it," Jen murmured. "I'd hate for you to be sore for the party."

Pam smiled.

"I wouldn't let anything stop me from having fun tomorrow. Besides, we'll have time to relax in the morning."

"True. Maybe we'll take a nice, hot bath."

"Ooh, I'd love that."

Jen smiled and leaned over to kiss her. Pam purred, feeling the shemale settle atop her, that comforting weight back again, those sweat-licked breasts rubbing against hers. The thought of the get-together with the other shemales and sluts sent a thrill through her. She caressed along Jen's back, nuzzling against her.

We're going to have so much fun tomorrow.