Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 18

Story Info
The shemales and the sluts get together.
9.7k words
4.84
4.4k
8

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

Content warning: piss play and a golden shower

Pam woke up slowly. Stickiness between her thighs reminded her of last night.

Next to her, Jen stirred. A glance down the bed showed a noticeable tent in the sheets.

Moving carefully to not wake her up, Pam snuck under the sheets and crawled towards her cock.

Her thighs rubbed together, coated in the leftover mess from last night, the memories sending shivers over her. She closed her lips around the tip, and slid them down.

Jen shifted slightly. Pam sucked at the first few inches, bathing them in saliva. The subtle taste seared onto her tongue. She dipped a hand between her legs, smearing through that leftover mess on the way to her slit.

The first hint that Jen had woken up was a soft laugh.

And then the shemale reached under the sheets and patted the back of her head. She purred, appreciating that touch, and drove her lips down.

"Morning," Jen sighed, stretching out languidly.

Pam answered with another purr, focused on demonstrating that last night had not been a one-off. Her lips took in more, her other hand wrapping around the base.

"Ah, that's good..."

Pam let her efforts grow louder now that the shemale was awake. Saliva dribbled down the shaft, lending it a lewd gleam. She slipped two fingers into her pussy, juices flowing quickly thanks to her easily-provoked arousal.

The shemale took a firm fistful of her hair and yanked her unceremoniously off the shaft. The sheet whipped to the side, letting her see the look of amusement on the shemale's face. She bit her lip, working the two fingers into her channel, the digits squishing through her juices.

"I think we have a little problem," Jen spoke up.

"What's that?" Pam asked idly.

"I need to piss but I don't want to get out of bed."

The solution immediately came to mind. A blush erupted across her skin. The teasing lilt to those words and the smirk crossing Jen's face clued her in to the fact that the shemale also knew the solution.

She just wants to see if I'll suggest it.

Pam met Jen's gaze.

"You can do it in my mouth..."

That smirk widened. The blush burned hotter. The hand in her hair brought her back to the tip of the shaft and drove her to the base.

A few seconds later, Jen let out a long, low groan. Warmth bloomed in Pam's throat and belly. A wicked thrill hummed over her, goosebumps rising.

Fuck...

Her fingers shoved deeper, her hips humping against them.

Any shame was alleviated by the satisfaction of serving the shemale even to the point of this new nastiness. Her mind had been shaped by Tanya to view things differently than before, to regard them in the context of submission rather than the context of societal mores. So, this was only the latest step in a path that had taken her from that first night with Tanya to today.

After all, what's the difference between what Jen did to me in the alleyway last night and this?

The wicked thrill helped her pleasure soar. The shemale groaned again, cock pulsing, the stream of piss shooting straight into Pam's stomach, a deliciously depraved breakfast.

"That's a good little slut..."

She stared up at the shemale, the fiery pink blush ruling her skin, her hips grinding against her fingers. Juices flowed all over, adding to the mess on her thighs.

The hand in her hair tugged her back until the tip was on her tongue, letting the last drops splash out there. The bitterness was a delightful slap to the taste buds, adding to the rush coursing through her nerves, her pleasure climbing towards crescendo.

The shemale pulled Pam off her cock.

The housewife whimpered, fingers working vigorously.

"Can I cum?"

"Go for it."

She moaned in wordless thanks.

Ecstasy quickly washed over her, made stronger and bolder by the thrills from letting the shemale piss down her throat. She kissed all over that cock, devoting her orgasm to adoration.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pam glanced around.

I wonder if the neighbors know what goes on in here.

The shemale seemed to have no such thoughts, strolling towards the front door, arm slung around Pam's waist.

If this was my neighborhood, everyone would know what goes on in here.

Jen rang the bell.

"Last chance to turn back," she joked.

"Never," Pam shot back.

The rest of the morning, and early afternoon, had been lazy and relaxing. After a soothing bath, washing away the accumulated bodily fluids from last night, the duo had simply lounged around, enjoying a simple breakfast, making out on the couch, watching television. It had been a lovely time getting to know the shemale better.

The door opened.

"Welcome welcome!" Fumi greeted them enthusiastically, hugging Jen, and then Pam.

"Are we the last ones?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, but not by much. Jas only got here a few minutes ago."

The duo slipped inside the house, the humid summer air giving way to a cool interior.

"Oh, Pam, this is for you," Fumi said, handing her a small gym bag. "Tanya told me not to look inside. Said it was a little surprise for us."

Must be my lingerie.

"Thanks! I'll go change upstairs."

"Why upstairs?" Jen asked. "Almost everyone here's seen you naked."

"Like Tanya said, it's a little surprise for everyone."

"She's rubbing off on you," Fumi joked. "Mysteries and surprises."

"Alright," Jen replied, slapping her ass. "Go change."

Pam giggled, and raced upstairs.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pam took a good look in the mirror.

The simple black lent a certain classiness to the outfit. The corset as usual was a snug embrace on her midsection, showing off her cleavage. She ran a hand over her thigh, from skin to stocking, letting her fingers appreciate the difference. A few bruises were visible across her figure, more leftovers from last night.

Hopefully I have some more after today.

The lingerie had been intended as a surprise for everyone, but there had been two surprises for her in the gym bag.

She padded to the door. The butt plug shifted to her steps, the remote vibrator sitting patiently in her pussy.

Jen waited at the foot of the stairs. A smile spread over her face when she saw Pam.

"So sexy..."

Pam purred, thanking her with a kiss.

"The others are in the backyard," Jen said, throwing her arm around Pam's shoulders.

She fell into step, the plug and vibrator shifting along to her pace.

The kitchen was ahead to the left. Breathless squeals reached her ears from there.

Jen did not stop, only giving Pam a few seconds to peek inside.

Maria was bent over the counter, blue-and-white sundress hiked over her hips, curves jiggling from the hard thrusts Tanya unleashed. The shemale growled, pressing down on the slut's upper back to keep her pinned. The items on the counter rattled slightly to the rough rhythm.

"Please, don't stop..." Maria begged.

Tanya ignored the meek whine, focused on pounding away at her.

Jen continued towards the backyard. Pam bit her lip, wanting to watch more but following along.

The sliding door beckoned them back outside, onto a canopied patio. Wicker lawn chairs were arranged in front of a small couch, a table in between, laden with two pitchers, numerous glasses, and several plates.

"Look who finally got here," Haley teased. "Did you two lose track of time?"

Jen laughed, kissing her, groping her ass, triggering a soft coo.

"Nah, you know I like to be fashionably late."

"Wow, girl, what an outfit!" Jas said, giving Pam a firm hug. "I should've worn one of mine."

Pam glanced around the group, suddenly noticing a lack of overt sexiness in their outfits.

"I'm a little embarrassed now being the only one dressed like this."

"Nonsense," Fumi assured her, stepping up to put a comforting hand on the small of her back.

"Yeah, you look amazing!" Haley agreed.

"You'll just have the neighbors wondering what's going on if they see you."

"Oh, I can change if you want! I didn't realize we'd be outside. Don't want to cause any trouble."

Fumi laughed.

"No trouble at all. We don't really have nosy neighbors anyway. And even if we did, I'd just make something up."

"Yeah, don't you dare take that off," Haley cut in.

"The only way that's coming off you," Jen told her, "is if we decide to take it off you."

Pam smiled.

The last person in the group stood awkwardly nearby.

"Laura!" she recognized.

Memories flooded her mind from the last night at the most recent teachers' conference she had attended. Tanya had brought Laura back to the hotel after a date, and while initially taken aback by the fact that Tanya was a shemale, not to mention by Pam and Alex's presence, Laura had ended up diving head-first into lust with them, the trio turned into a quartet for the evening.

"Hi," the other woman said sheepishly, accepting a hug.

"Tanya didn't tell me you'd be here!"

"Another surprise," Haley commented wryly.

"We've been...getting together," Laura muttered, blushing. "Dates and stuff..."

"And by stuff," Jas cut in, stepping up to the younger woman with a proud smile, "she means fucking."

Pam nodded approvingly.

"You hungry, Pam?" Fumi asked her, gesturing to the table. "We have some food out here. Nothing too heavy, of course."

Pam followed her lead to the couch. Jen and Haley ducked inside.

"So," Jas began, "I hear you spent the night with Jen, got to know her a bit."

"I did," Pam replied, picking and choosing a few items to put on her plate. "It was wonderful. We stopped in an alley on the way home and that was just the start."

Jas smiled.

"Have you met everyone already?" Pam asked Laura.

The younger woman shook her head, halfway through a bite of food.

"She's met me and Nat," Jas spoke up.

Laura nodded.

"This is our first time getting to know her," Fumi cut in, eyeing Laura with obvious interest. "I can already see why Tanya went for her."

Laura blushed again.

"We've already heard plenty about her."

Pam cocked her head.

"Oh, so Tanya didn't surprise you with her?"

"She usually tells us about possible sluts, or even just regular hookups. Just not all the details."

"I guess today is about figuring out if I'm a possible slut or just a regular hookup," Laura said.

"Well, that part is mostly up to you," Jas told her. "If Tanya invited you here, it means she sees something in you. She thinks you can definitely be one of us."

Laura smiled gratefully, her blush raging.

The sliding door whispered open. Tanya and Maria padded outside, the former carrying a pitcher of what looked to be lemonade, the latter holding two more plates with finger foods.

"Hey there," Tanya greeted Pam.

The housewife stood to meet her for a kiss.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you in your lingerie," the shemale told her.

She bit her lip, a blush of her own arising.

"You look so good!" Maria crowed, putting down the plates and then exuberantly hugging her.

Tanya sat, and guided the housewife onto her lap. One arm looped around Pam's waist, the other settling in between her legs, a hand playing over her black satin panties. Her body reacted to that touch, pussy twitching, nipples stiffening. The shemale leaned in closer.

"I heard you had a great time with Jen. Heard she didn't even wait to get home before marking you."

Pam nodded, watching the hand between her legs trace over her thigh.

"Did you enjoy it? Kneeling there while she pissed on you in that alleyway?"

Pam shivered, nodding again.

"Of course you did."

Pam glanced at the group. Jas and Laura watched Tanya tease her. Fumi and Maria were by the door, kissing idly, the shemale groping the slut under her sundress.

"And did you like what you saw in the kitchen? Don't think I didn't notice you."

The housewife squirmed, her gaze going to Maria, specifically down between her legs.

"She's leaking my load right now."

The purr Pam let out in reply made Tanya laugh.

"You didn't get enough last night with Jen?" she asked, taking her phone from her pocket.

"That was last night," Jas joked. "Today is today."

Pam nodded in vigorous agreement.

The remote vibrator buzzed to life, pulling a moan from her.

Jas and Laura started in surprise, but then Jas smiled.

"Remote vibe?" she asked Pam.

The housewife nodded, trembling from the pulsing inside her pussy.

"They're a lot of fun," Jas told Laura.

Pam clutched tighter to Tanya.

The buzzing calmed. She relaxed, letting out a deep breath.

The shemale laughed, putting her phone down, kissing Pam on the shoulder.

Maria strolled back over to the group, holding a deck of cards.

"Who wants to play a game?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pam slipped inside the house, the cool air a delight after the time spent outside.

Jen and Haley had returned outside partway through the first game of Hearts, a smattering of cum clinging to the slut's cleavage, peeking out above the neckline of her tank top. The group had been all together then, chatting and playing, Pam and Laura both just observing. The butt plug shifted occasionally, and Tanya frequently turned up the vibration. The unpredictable pulses always dragged a moan from her, the others laughing knowingly each time.

After a few more games, Fumi and Maria had headed into the kitchen. Pam had ended up on Jen's lap, the shemale's hands casually running over her body. Tanya had kept her guessing on the vibration front, alternating between long, low humming and quick, intense bursts. She had only finally ducked away just to use the bathroom.

Fumi and Maria bustled about in the kitchen, greeting her enthusiastically on her way past.

The rest of the house was quiet. Although she wanted to hurry back to the group, she made sure to take her time, minding the butt plug and remote vibe, both set to the side while she peed, waiting on the counter like two mini-monuments to her whorishness. And once done cleaning up, she gazed into the mirror, committing the image there to memory, the blushing slut staring back at her, dolled up in classy lingerie, plug and vibrator reinserted.

When she left the bathroom, the house was not so quiet anymore.

Halting cries came from down the hall. She scurried towards the source, the plug shifting to her footfalls.

The master bedroom was ahead. She thought back to earlier in the week, when she had spent the night there with Fumi. Tanya and Maria had been in the guest room, well within earshot, both duos loud and boisterous.

She snuck up to the master bedroom and peeked inside.

Fumi was mounted atop Jas, holding her by the calves, pumping insistently into her, toned ass tensing. The cries poured from Jas, mostly wordless but for the occasional full-throated exhortation.

"Please! Don't! Stop!"

Pam glanced over to the side of the bed, and saw Laura sitting on a desk chair, one hand shoved in her shorts, the other groping herself over her t-shirt. The younger woman did not notice Pam, her gaze squarely on the rutting couple.

"Fumi! So! Fucking! Good!"

It occurred to her then that she was the only slut left untouched, besides sitting on laps and feeling idle gropes. She had hoped the party would be a chance to serve the three shemales at the same time, but as of yet that fantasy remained unfulfilled.

I'd be surprised if they didn't use me at least once. Maybe it's intentional...maybe they're just winding me up a bit until I get desperate...

"God! Damn! I! Love! This!"

Pam glanced between Fumi and Laura again. It also occurred to her that this was perhaps meant to be a private show.

I doubt Fumi would care about me watching. But I wasn't invited to watch.

After one last, appreciative glance, she padded back towards the stairs.

Outside, Tanya and Jen were engaged in a one-on-one card game, peering at each other over a hand.

"What're they playing?" Pam asked Maria, plopping down next to her.

"Scopa."

"What's that?"

"It's a Brazilian card game," Haley answered from her perch on the arm of Jen's chair. "Maria taught us. The shemales love it."

"The winner gets Haley for Monday night," Maria explained.

Pam glanced at Haley, who simply shrugged in playful resignation.

"Of course," Maria continued, "if Tanya wins, Jen can just come over to us."

"Do they do it like this a lot?" Pam asked.

"Sometimes," Haley said. "They like to play for us. Or they'll just swap us."

"Like how they traded us last night?"

Haley nodded.

"I hear Jen gave you a nice little golden shower on the way home."

Pam bit her lip, shifting in her seat, the plug and vibrator shifting along.

"Was it in our usual spot?" Haley asked Jen, nudging her with an elbow.

"Yeah," Jen answered dismissively, focused on the game.

Haley smiled dreamily.

"She's done some dirty things to me in that alleyway..."

"They do love being a bit risky," Pam murmured.

"You don't?" Haley shot back wryly. "I think I cum the hardest when I'm getting railed where someone might see."

Pam could not help but think back to her first night with Tanya, specifically to when the shemale fucked her in front of the hotel room window. A couple in the parking lot below had noticed them and watched for a little bit.

"Oh, I love it. I just never really did that sort of thing before I met Tanya."

"I've done a lot of things with the shemales I never thought I would. Some things I'd never even really thought about. Not that I was a nun or anything before I met Jen..."

"I know just what you mean."

"They know how to bring out the best in us," Maria cut in.

"The best," Haley teased. "Or the sluttiest?"

"Is there a difference?" Pam joked.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Go fish," Laura told Maria.

The other woman stuck out her tongue and drew a card.

The sun had set, but thanks to the patio lights, the group was still sitting around outside. Laura, Maria, Jen, and Fumi were playing cards, Tanya and Haley were tossing a Frisbee back and forth on the grass, and Pam and Jas were making out.

Fumi, Jas, and Laura had returned soon enough from their time in the bedroom, the shemale and the slut with satisfied smiles, Laura with a heady blush and contemplative expression. By that time, the game of Scopa had ended, with Tanya the winner. Pam had sidled aside to make room for Jas on the couch, but she had simply drawn Pam onto her lap. Chatting and making out offered a distraction from the thoughts that had been running through her mind.

I hope the shemales decide to use me before the party's over. I might not see Fumi or Jen again before I go home.

The thought had first popped into her mind after leaving the carnality in the bedroom. Even with her desires subordinated to those of her owners, she could not help but want to be useful to them and to enjoy what they could give her.

Of course, it's up to them in the end. If they decide not to, that'd be their right. I'd just be a little disappointed.

The thoughts had slunk into the back of her mind once she had sat on Jas' lap, however.

Jas smiled.

"I'm so glad you came to visit."

"Me too..."

"And you'd better come back soon. Once Fumi and Jen get a taste for you, watch out."

She giggled.

"Just a shame Alex couldn't come," Jas continued.

"She'll be sad she missed out. And once I tell her about it, she might just hop on the next flight here."

"I can't wait to meet her."

Pam smiled.

"Hey Pam," Haley spoke up.

The housewife glanced over to her.

"Care to join me inside?" she asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers