Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the shemales were balls-deep, none of them moved for a little while. The haze made it difficult for her to tell just how much time passed. Nor did she quite care. Her only interest was appreciating how those cocks filled her up so perfectly.

Jen was the first to finally move, shifting back and then shoving forward. Tanya was next, pulling out for a few seconds, swinging her shaft down to smack Pam across the forehead, a burst of pre-cum spilling out, adding to the shiny mess already there. Fumi finished the trifecta, retreating almost all the way out, before pumping her hips, impaling the slut again. A visceral grunt spilled from her, aches and discomfort pinging here and there.

The trio started to fuck her. The coiling swelled quickly to the rhythm of the shemales' rutting, her body primed now for the debauchery. She gagged and gurgled around the thrusts screwing into her throat. Hands roamed over her again, adding to the aches and discomfort in certain places.

The coiling surged hotter and tighter.

A third name was called. With her brain buried under an avalanche of sensation and submission, Pam did not quite understand why. All she knew was that another of her fellow sluts was beckoned over. Any further logical connection involved too much mental labor.

Tanya pulled out. Pam gazed at the formidable shaft, and opened her mouth, letting the shemale dip her balls inside, kicking off another round of sucking and licking. The coiling soared towards a crescendo.

Jen pulled out next.

Fumi, meanwhile, offered several more breathtakingly rough thrusts, before burying herself deep, the dull ache mixing into the storm of stimulation.

The coiling reached crescendo.

Her cunt let loose with a fountain of glossy spurts, the nasty sound filling the room. She gasped for air, a scream dying in her throat before it could escape. Her back arched sharply, legs kicking spasmodically, the shemales easily keeping her in place. The orgasmic blaze burned away more of her brainpower, leaving her a jumble of overwhelmed nerves. Tanya caressed at her cheek, the affectionate touch providing an anchor, the proud smile across those regal features a beacon for her widening eyes.

The sharp bliss faded into a lush afterglow. She sagged back against Fumi, shaky hands failing to find a solid purchase.

An assertive grip tugged her head around. She met Jen's gaze, cooing at the sight of her owner's face, her field of vision not limited to just Tanya for the first time in what felt like a long while. She watched numbly as Jen spoke. Her eyes flickered to Jen's cock, so close.

Jen spoke again, this time with an amused edge to her voice.

Pam stared back at her.

The shemale laughed, and spoke a third time, her questioning tone making it obvious that she expected an answer.

Deep in Pam's addled brain, mental gears whined into action.

The slut forced herself to focus. Jen spoke again, her voice helping with the effort, providing a target. The mental gears churned sluggishly but steadily. Tactile clarity settled into focus little by little, just enough for her to both hear and listen.

"Can you hear me now or are you too fuck-drunk?" Jen asked.

Pam nodded weakly.

"Whew, there she is. Welcome back, whore."

Pam moaned, not quite able to come up with an appropriate answer.

The shemale leaned closer, eyes fixed on her.

"Who owns you?"

The words came immediately, easily, naturally.

"You do...you and Tanya and Fumi...you own me, all three of you, I'm yours..."

Jen nodded.

"Damn right."

The younger woman sidled closer, bringing her cock to that slit, the head nudging in between the splaying lips. Pam shivered, feeling Fumi throb inside her belly. The head eased into the channel beyond, the sheath enthusiastically accommodating the intrusion. Jen groaned from the snug embrace.

"Just a little more. We're almost done with you."

"You can use me...as long as you want..."

"Attagirl," Jen drawled, her balls coming to rest against Fumi's.

"The fucktoy can't get enough," Fumi murmured.

"Should we invite the neighbors 'round?" Tanya joked.

"One dollar for a ride," Jen added.

The shemales laughed. Pam felt her blush roar back to life.

"You know," Fumi said, "it's been a while since we've done a slut party. A couple of my friends have asked about the next one."

"Ooh, maybe later this summer," Tanya suggested, straddling Pam. "Pam might come back in August with Alex."

"Oh yeah, the one last year was so much fun," Jen added. "Haley wouldn't stop talking about it."

An unceremonious thrust sent another surge of meat into Pam. She bucked, gagging weakly.

Careless force rocked her from three directions, setting her figure to a steady jiggling, firm grips keeping her from bouncing around too much. She felt herself descending back into the delirious depths of a submissive haze, not quite as muddled and addled as earlier.

A heavy slickness coated her here and there, eyelids gummed up, breasts taking splashes of the mix Tanya's cock dredged from her throat, strings of spit and pre-cum hanging off her chin before landing on the soft swells. Her thighs and taint were similarly glossy. Sweat misted onto her from Jen and Tanya, gracing her skin like a delicate morning dew.

"Are you two close?" Fumi asked, hips pumping vigorously.

"Yeah," Tanya replied.

"Me too," Jen added.

Pam whimpered desperately.

The shemales wrung every bit of pleasure from her, the rhythm growing wild and frenetic, any sort of coordination falling to the wayside. Her whimper spiked into a cry, her desperation rising along with the shemales' climb towards climax. She choked around Tanya, her cunt impatiently milking Jen, her asshole clenching snugly at Fumi.

Fumi slammed home with a strong swing of her hips.

One-third of the lustful storm calmed, at least on the outside, the onslaught of thrusts giving way to the ardent spurts spraying down her insides with a torrent of seed.

Jen settled deep. Her balls pressed against Fumi's, both sacks tensing from the release. She squeezed Pam's calves in an unconscious expression of ownership. A more conscious, planned expression of ownership came from the potent bursts splattering into the slut, a white-hot tide anointing her cunt with a heaping helping of cum.

Tanya gave one last hard effort, bending Pam's head back, the discomfort as usual no concern to either of them. All that merited attention were the pulses threading along her cock.

Another flood of semen roiled into her. She mewled, keened, sobbed, letting loose with all sorts of pitiful noises. Her own pleasure easily peaked, sending her into another orgasm, not nearly as severe as the earlier bouts of bliss. To her slavish sensibilities, hers was the least important of the four orgasms, solely a byproduct of the other three.

Gooey warmth filled her up. She wallowed in lewd delight, well-loved and well-used, stretched out and skewered, taking sticky spurts from three directions.

"Goddamn," Tanya breathed, hips grinding against Pam's lips.

The spurts finally tailed off. She shivered, suffused with a sloshing heat, skin pink and glistening, body achy and sore.

Jen stepped back, her cock slipping out and slapping onto Pam's thigh.

"What a whore," she said approvingly.

Tanya went next, more burbles of saliva following her exit.

"Our whore," she added, stroking at Pam's hair.

Pam purred, eyes closed from the slickness on her face.

Fumi moved last, her exit the most careful. The other two assisted, steadying Pam to let the shemale extricate herself from underneath the slut.

Pam ended up on her knees, swaying slightly. One of the shemales stepped closer to caress at her cheek. She reached out, finding a solid thigh, and sagged against it.

"We're almost done," Fumi told her. "Promise."

"Alright," Jen spoke up. "Come get her undressed."

Footsteps headed for her. Hands landed, easing her onto her back. She giggled, feeling them linger in certain places. Her garter belt came off, followed by her panties. The stockings were last, an extra bit of caution added for their removal. She bit her lip, left deprived of the silken embrace of the lingerie, but happy to be naked for everyone to see.

A damp cloth swiped some of the gunk from her eyelids. She opened them slowly and saw Jas kneeling in front of her. Maria was next to Jas, gathering up the lingerie and setting it to the side. A rustling came from nearby. Pam glanced over, but was distracted by Tanya stepping closer.

"Can you stand?" she asked, taking her by the elbow and hip.

Pam tried, and failed, her wobbly legs almost pitching her to the floor. Tanya steadied her, letting her sink to her knees.

"Guess not. But you can still crawl."

Pam nodded blearily. The shemale collected a fistful of her hair and tugged pointedly. The slut followed that direction, hands and knees scuffing along the floor.

"That's it, good girl..."

Her hands and knees met crinkled plastic. She glanced down to see black garbage bags arranged flat on the floor.

"Here is perfect," the shemale said, letting go of her hair.

Fumi and Jen joined Tanya in front of her. All three bore smiles tinged with amusement and pride. All three took their cocks and aimed them right at her.

A few seconds passed, during which she simply knelt, unsure of their intent, brain still too addled to work efficiently. The amusement in their smiles increased.

"We're going to mark you," Tanya finally told her.

Pam moaned. Her pussy twitched, and her nipples throbbed, arousal flaring up.

"I was wondering if she'd get it," Jen mused. "Or if she's still too fuck-drunk."

Pam gazed at her owners, eyes bright with excitement.

"Well, she gets it now," Fumi commented. "Look at her. I wonder how long it would take for her to start begging."

Even just the suggestion that the reckless depravity might be delayed sent her need surging. Her usual deference to the shemales' whims was unable to stand against it, the haze of lust inhibiting her restraint.

"Please," she whimpered, her voice hoarse and husky.

"...that was fast."

Jen and Tanya smirked.

"Please..."

"Alright, alright, relax," Fumi teased.

She was the first to let loose, sending a stream of piss onto Pam's breasts. The slut mewled, the splash of warmth provoking a strong thrill, any and all words dissipating from her brain.

Tanya joined in, aiming at her stomach. The second splash made her buck, another thrill firing over her. Jen added to the warmth pouring onto her, hitting her trembling thighs. Pam watched all three streams mark her, the shemales once again easily and casually exercising their ownership.

"Go ahead and touch yourself," Tanya drawled. "We know you want to."

Her hand flew to her slit.

"And cum as much as you need to."

She nodded gratefully, the pleasure immediately ratcheting up.

Fumi guided her stream up Pam's neck. The slut kept her head level and opened her mouth. The spray tickled over her chin. Lower down, the others rose, adding to the coats of piss on her stomach and breasts.

"Don't move," Fumi groaned.

The spray slapped onto her tongue. She shivered from the bitter flavor and the sheer exhilaration, curling two fingers inside herself, a slurry of juices and spent cum squishing sluggishly around them. The spray filled her mouth, her tongue wriggling amid a growing puddle.

She closed her eyes, and swallowed, the spray splattering across her face. Fumi guided it up past her mouth to add to those splatters.

The second stream climbed up her chin to offer her tongue another burst of flavor. She mewled again, the whorish sound tinged with a watery gargle. The pleasure spiked towards ecstasy, her hips grinding against her fingers.

The third stream hit her breasts, focusing on her nipples, triggering more mewls. She swallowed, gulping down a second mouthful. The shower continued on her face. She could not help but imagine the glorious vista of her on her knees, naked, leaking plentiful cum, taking three streams of piss from her owners while her fellow sluts and Laura looked on.

She came, luxuriating in the heady elation of such reckless depravity.

The second stream joined the first in sprinkling her face. The third slunk down her stomach. She spread her legs and turned her face up to offer better targets.

Exhaustion crept over her. Aches and pangs announced themselves in various places.

But she did not move, doggedly letting the shemales mark her, every inch of her body their property. The sprays on her face went to her mouth, offering yet more bursts of bitter flavor. The third stream dappled her thighs and calves, making sure more of her took part in the obscene baptism. She soon swallowed again, sharp thrills cascading over her. Another climax waited in the offing, her cunt clutching at her fingers.

The sprays died down. The shemales stepped closer to shake out the last drops onto her face and breasts. She purred, eyes shut tight.

The climax struck. She slumped from the release. The shemales caressed her, rubbing and appraising.

Exhaustion roared in the wake of release.

One of the shemales wrapped strong arms around her. She sank into them and gave in to the exhaustion.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Soreness and stickiness were the first two sensations that greeted Pam upon her return to consciousness. Her eyes fluttered open, the low light of the bedside lamp casting the room in a soft glow. She glanced down to see a forearm slung over her hip and then peeked behind her to see a naked figure spooning her.

Fumi kissed her shoulder.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired," she murmured, stretching slightly, wincing at the resultant twinges. "And achy. But..."

Underneath the soreness was a sublime satisfaction.

"...also very happy," she finished, turning to face Fumi.

The shemale smiled, and leaned closer to kiss her.

"How long was I out?"

"About two hours."

She noticed a phone and earbuds on Fumi's side of the bed.

"Were you here the whole time?"

"Of course."

She smiled, seeking and receiving another kiss.

"Is everyone still here?"

"Yeah, they're downstairs."

Fumi gave her a few more kisses, running a hand over her hip to her ass, letting it rest there.

"Did you three plan to do all that to me?"

"So many questions," Fumi said in mock annoyance.

Pam giggled, nuzzling against her.

"But yeah, we did. We wanted to do something kinda big."

"Did you do that for the other sluts?"

Fumi shook her head.

"We did that for you because you're a special case. Long-distance."

"Well, now I can say I also feel honored, being the first to be welcomed like that."

Fumi smiled.

"When Alex visits, we'll probably do something similar."

Pam smiled back.

"She's going to love you all so much."

"Tanya's told us a lot about her. Just like with you. She's very proud of you two."

Pam blushed.

"And I'm also proud of you, taking what we gave without flinching. Didn't even ask for a break."

Pam laughed.

"I think, after some point, I was too...what did Jen call it, 'fuck-drunk', to consider asking for a break."

"Oh, that reminds me," Fumi said, reaching over to the side table and plucking up a glass of water. "Here...you need to replace a lot of fluids."

Pam laughed again, and drank deep, the refreshing water cooling and soothing her throat.

"Now, do you want to lie here for a bit longer, or do you want to go take a shower?"

Pam thought for a moment. The stickiness was an unquestioned delight, as was the ripe, luscious scent of the combined cum, sweat, and piss. But the twinges throbbed, and her exhausted muscles called for their own refreshment.

"I think I'll go for that shower."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pam followed Fumi down the stairs. The soft robe clung to her damp skin, the sash tied loosely, offering views of her nakedness. The remnants of the reckless debauchery were gone, washed thoroughly away by Fumi. The shemale had been both gentle and insistent, doing all the work, scrubbing and daubing, adding plenty of caresses and kisses along the way.

The tiredness lingered, but Pam was eager to continue getting to know the shemales and her fellow sluts.

The group was gathered in the living room. Tanya and Haley were watching a baseball game, the latter on the former's lap. Maria and Laura chatted near them. Jen was in the loveseat, Jas kneeling between her legs, head bobbing up and down, clothes discarded off to the side.

"There she is," Tanya purred.

Jen smiled. Jas spared a glance over her shoulder before returning her attention to the shemale.

"All washed up?" Haley asked.

Pam nodded.

"Good as new."

"We were wondering if you'd just sleep on through the night," Maria told her.

"I owe Jen twenty bucks," Haley said. "I thought you wouldn't wake up until the morning."

"Oh, I definitely could've gone back to sleep. But I wanted to spend a little more time with all of you."

Maria shifted aside on the couch to make space for Fumi. Pam perched on the arm of the couch, next to Fumi on her other side. The shemale wrapped an arm around Maria and the other around Pam.

"So, I'll just send you the recipe," Maria continued. "I've made it a lot. I swear by it."

Laura nodded.

"I've never made it but I like trying new things."

"Well, if you keep coming 'round here, you'll definitely try some new things."

Laura blushed.

Over at the loveseat, Jas bobbed her head quicker. Jen groaned, settling a hand in the slut's hair.

"That's it, just like that..."

Tanya and Haley were focused on the game, but between the action, the duo traded kisses, the shemale busying her hands with the slut's curves.

Pam smiled. Her robe fell further open, by now concealing very little, but she made no move to fix it. Admiring eyes raked over the exposed bits from several directions. The attention provoked arousal, but she stayed on her perch, happy to simply watch everyone.

Author's Note: If you enjoyed this chapter and the previous ones as well, then be on the lookout for Laura's Shemale Experience, hopefully cumming soon.