Pan and Eoster

Story Info
An elf came upon a human in the woods.
781 words
4.09
8.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came upon his unconscious body quite by accident. She was running, fleet feet barely touching the ground. One moment, her head held high, euphoric and serene. The next, she was sprawled all over the forest floor, her face a scant few inches away from deer spoor. With aching slowness, she brought herself up to sit and check what damages she sustained. Despite some tenderness on her knees, elbows, and shoulders – which would turn into fantastic bruises in a couple of days – there did not seem to be any break she could find on her skin. They remained supple and smooth, like freshly made caramel. As she stood up, her amber eyes wandered around where she was. The forest was as it should be, except for one thing. A few feet from her lay a body partially covered by a robust blueberry bush. She shrugged and made to resume her running. Death was part of the forest, so there was nothing to be done about it. Then she heard a groan.

Quick as a hummingbird, she was beside the blueberry turning the body over. It was massive and undeniably male. He seemed to be unharmed, but deeply unconscious. Her soft hands caressed the unlined face before her. What are you? Memories of stories and tales told under the starlight swirled in her head, recalling hulking beasts, savage and brutal, that drove her kind from the meadows and the valleys to hide here in the deep forests of the mountains. The brutes of her stories were always covered in blood, clothed by the skin of other animals. This one beside her surely must be different from the horrific monsters of lore. As strange as he was, he did not seem any more different from her, except maybe for those ugly rounded ears and his bulk. A murmur escaped from his lips, unintelligible and alien, and sent shivers and tingles all across her body. A wink of mischief danced in her eyes. She would bestow this – whatever he was – a gift.

A kiss on the forehead. Then another. And another. Kisses strung out, trailing all over a face, pale as milk, with cheeks blooming red as roses. She covered his face in kisses and then felt his eyes flutter. She smiled, then, satisfied as a cat, but she was just beginning. She kissed him on the lips, small quick ones at first, changing into longer languid kisses, nipping and biting. Slowly, she could feel him respond to her. Excitement bubbled up inside, making her giddy and ravenous. She took his hands in each of hers and placed them on her breast. Their heat made her shiver, as she moved them over her, round and round and round. There was strength in those hands, a strength that was coming into life.

She laid the hands back down, then buried her head in his neck, her luxuriant verdant locks cloaking them both. A shiver ran through the man’s body, responding to her tongue on his skin. It was soft, but she heard a moan of pleasure from him. She sat up and straddled him, regarding him carefully. Color has suffused his pale complexion, and a sheen of sweat covered his entire body. Behind her, his erection stood proud and tall. Her hand could barely cover his girth as she playfully ran it up and down its length. Laughter fluttered from her lips as she was rocked by a spasm from his loins. “Pan,” she said as her laughter died. “From now on you shall be Pan.”

Saliva trailed down Pan’s shaft as she licked it from base to tip. Her brows furrowed as she tried to place a name to the taste. Unsatisfied, she ducked down lower and covered the member in her mouth. It slid in further as Pan’s back arched. A moan bounced around her, while huge hands moved blindly to move her head up and down the raging erection. Surprised, she fought against the force holding her down, but it was stronger. Faster and faster the thrusts came. More and more she fought against it. Deeper and deeper it went down her throat. Then it stopped. An explosion of salty-sweetness burst in her mouth. She felt his spams as more of his cum came out. Raising her head slowly, she regarded Pan. He was breathing heavily, a lopsided grin on his face. Sky blue eyes regarded her, first with mischief, then with mounting confusion. She looked down on his crotch and smiled to see his erection still proud and cocky. Lights danced in her eyes as she held Pan’s manhood in her hand. “Hi, I’m Eoster. Let’s play.”