Pancake Breakfast Festival 01

Story Info
James is assigned to volunteer work with Mrs. Shaw.
3.6k words
3.91
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pancake Breakfast Festival 01

"Mrs. Shaw, I don't mean to be rude or politically incorrect, but since you've lived a little longer than I have, I mean, when did they invent 6am and more importantly, why would anyone invent 6am, huh?"

"James, I'm just single digits older than you! I mean, it's 8 + 7 + 3 + 5, but they are all single digits just the same. Anyways, I mean, I think it's required to make the clocks work and so that the street workers on the Strip know that it's quitting time. I mean, since they unionized and all, right James? Now, let me ask you a question [shivers], I mean, is the Middleton Civic Center just a little spooky at this hour with so few people in it or what?"

"Oh, I think Maude and her hairnet is a little spooky, but other than that, well, maybe a building this size is a little spooky at this hour when it's empty. And since we are trading questions, Mrs. Shaw, I mean, just how does Mrs. Bentley manage to attract a crowd for literally anything and then at literally any time of the day, huh? Also, why am I here at 6am when the Pancake Breakfast Festival kickoff starts at 8am then?"

"Oh, please, James, that woman has a knack for hosting fund raisers and for kicking off festivals and the reason they invented 6am is so Maude and her hairnet crew could do their griddle hairnet thing so that pancakes are on the tables at 8am! It all lines up, James. Besides, as a man, well, as a baby man at just 20, I mean, surely, you're not complaining about the way Mrs. Bentley's boobs literally enter the room about 7 seconds before the rest of her does, right, LOL?"

"Abb, abb, abb..."

"LOL, I'm just teasing you, James. All men melt for boobs. Anyways, the food delivery truck will be here soon, so get ready with the 2 wheeled dolly cart. Half of the pancake mix boxes, which will seem to be endless, are to go into the storage room and the other half and the eggs and bacon go into the griddle area refrigerator, which means, LOL, you have to deal with Hairnet Maude for a few minutes at 6am, but you'll be fine, young man."

Hi, I'm James, well, Jimmy, and I still don't get why there is a "6" on the clock at such an hour of the morning, but I guess breakfast stuff takes time to prep, although, I mean, I just go the through the window at the "Burnt Burger" joint and I'm done with it, right?

Anyways, welcome to Middleton's Pancake Breakfast Festival kick off as hosted and sponsored by the one and only, Mrs. Boobs McGee, I mean, Mrs. Bentley.

[Backup alarm beep, beep, beep]

"Sorry if I'm running a little late this morning, folks, but I got all caught up on the Strip trying to get a little action in before quitting time, tee he, but anyways, I'm union, so all I do is unload the cube truck onto the Civic Center's loading dock, so I'm glad to see you have cart available and oh, ooh, hey kid, is this your mom and do you mind if I hit on your mom while you cart the seemingly endless boxes and stacks of breakfast food to where ever they go, huh?"

Well, that didn't really register with me since it was 6am in the morning, but holy pancake snap, right? The boxes of pancake mix did seem to be endless!

"And take your time with the carting, kid, so, is it Miss MILF or Mrs. MILF then, hmm?"

"Hey, butthole, I'll have you know that Mrs. Shaw is a respected..."

"Easy, James, I got this. Mr. Disgusting, it's too bad about your union rules and all since half of theses seemingly endless boxes of stuff need to go into the griddle area where Hairnet Maude is anxiously waiting for them and she might still be just a little groggy from it being 6am, so?"

"Hairnet Maude? Well, this is my last stop and all for the morning, so, aha, aha, aha, step aside kid and let a real disgusting and desperate man show you how it's done!"

[Swoosh, swish, the big dolly cart from the cube truck has smoke coming from the wheels]

"Mrs. Shaw, LOL, that was pretty slick and did you see the look in his..."

"Hush, James, you're not off of the hook. That remaining stack of seemingly endless boxes of pancake mix still need to be wheeled into the dry storage room, so, let's get with it and when I say we, I mean, get with it, James!"

[Grunt, stack, grunt, stack, grunt, stack, grunt, stack]

"Don't hurt yourself, James."

"Mrs. Shaw, I got this and whoever invented the 2 wheeled dolly cart should be praised, so."

"Oh, I wasn't talking about your back, James. I was talking about the boner you're sprouting for me at literally 6am, for Pete's sakes!"

So, I mean, at 20, I mean, I had no experience on how to respond to that, right? I mean, Mrs. Shaw wasn't wrong or anything, but there cannot be a response to that, right?

"Don't sweat it, James, I get it. You're a guy, you're 20 and you're awake, so, LOL, boing!"

Well, I wasn't about to call out Mrs. Shaw for stealing a copy of the 20 something male handbook or anything, but I was going to submit an update request to the handbook to include more about what to do when alone with a woman such as Mrs. Shaw at 6am inside of a basically empty Middleton Civic Center, especially when Mrs. Shaw looks as good as she does, even at 8 + 7 + 3 + 5 older than me. So, I'm sure you can understand how it was difficult not to keep an eye ball on her as I wheeled cart after cart of seemingly endless boxes of pancake mix from the loading dock to the dry storage room. Which was way too close to the griddle area!

[Loud banging and clanking from pots and pans and from Hairnet Maude getting banged, bang, bang]

"Hmm, I suppose that we don't need to listen to that then, right, James?"

"Oh, so close the storage room door then, Mrs. Shaw, tee he, it will be over in a few minutes, right?"

[The heavy storage room door closes and snaps shut]

"Don't get any ideas, young man. There are still a few people in the main area setting up the long tables and chairs! Well, they probably are, but in between gawking at Mrs. Bentley's cleavage, which, holy, lowcut blouse, that woman brings it morning, noon and night! And by the way, James, pushing against me while I closed the storage door is considered as getting an idea, so?"

"Well, what are we supposed to do then, Mrs. Shaw, twiddle our thumbs while the delivery guy is getting busy and flipping Hairnet Maude's flap jacks then, hmm?"

"James, I'm not saying that I wouldn't enjoy sitting on your cock, I'm just saying that this is not the time or the place for that, Hairnet Maude excluded, of course, so?"

Wait, women get on top? Also, that wasn't a "no" as far as I heard things.

[Swoosh, the rear hallway and shelf units shake from a freak wind gust]

"Brace yourself, Mrs. Shaw, it feels like a freak wind storm is coming through!"

"LOL, silly boy, that was probably just Mrs. Bentley popping two more buttons on her blouse! I'm sure those puppies create quite a breeze when unleashed! Also, um, that's my crotch that you're bracing yourself with, so?"

"Oh, tee he, um, that was just a natural reaction, Mrs. Shaw, tee he, he, so?"

"Oh, well the danger has passed now, so?"

"Oh, well, my hand seems to be trapped by the grip from your powerful thighs, Mrs. Shaw, so?"

"Oh, tee he, he, my bad, James, but I never said that I would stop you from pushing into me if you were between my thighs."

[Huh, neither one of them releases their grip even though the super cleavage wind storm had passed]

"Well, Mrs. Shaw, I hate to say or admit this, but I'm looking for your 8 + 7 + 3 + 5 years of experience and wisdom over me to define what happens next, so?"

"Well, James, if you're waiting for me to make the first move, um, you can forget that. I mean, I like how you're 20, which means your supercharged cock is 20 and I could use an extremely excited cock right about now since my hubby stepped out for a pack of cigarettes almost eight years ago and hasn't returned yet, but we're in a storage room for Pete's sakes, but to mention that your mother will be attendance of the Pancake Breakfast Festival kick off later this morning, so how would I mingle and talk with her with your dried pancake batter between my thighs, huh? But maybe I like how you said my thighs were powerful because trust me young man, I'd wrap you up so tight between my powerful thighs! Oops, I mean, James, I'm 8 + 7 + 3 + 5 years older than you, for Pete's sakes!"

Well, snap! Even the mention of the words "my mother" were almost the damn kiss of death!

"Okay, I'm sorry, James. I can see in your eyes that I choose a few poorly timed words, but still, I mean, we could get caught or discovered because there are other people here at this hour and Mrs. Bentley has a habit of walking around and throwing her controlling power around, so?"

Again, not exactly a "no" as far as I could tell. Also, hey, I'm 20, so I bounced back.

"Well, Mrs. Shaw, I'm interested, so?"

"James, you're horny, not that it's a bad thing to be fired up sometimes, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

"Well, I never said that I'm not horny too, James. But that's enough. Also, that's enough of the surgery that you're trying to perform on my belly button."

"Oh, I mean, Mrs. Shaw, it's just that I still have so much to learn, like if it's just a myth that sometimes a woman leans forward and braces herself up against something, tee he, such as a couple of shelf units, while engaging with her lover as her lover approaches from behind, so?"

"Oh, that's not a myth, James, that's good sex! Well, at least from what I can remember from my nights in the club and I'm pretty sure that it ranks like #2 on the "Top Five Quickie" positions, but here's the thing, I'm still eligible for Child Day Care issues, so?"

And by the way, if they can invent something as stupid as 6am, then why can't someone invent a simple condom vending machine for the rear hallway of the Civic Center, hmm?

Also, I mean, I was still waiting for those 8 + 7 + 3 + 5 years of experience to come up with a solution.

"Alright, James, don't look so sad. It's just not the right time or place. So, let's exchange a few more kisses and call it for today, okay?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

"Ahh, snap, that feels like some pancake batter stirring spoon you have there, James, um, um, oh fuck, to be 20 again!"

[Pushes away from James, pulls him back in, pushes away, pulls back in, James was getting dizzy]

"Time! James, I'm wearing white summer shorts and any dampness will be noticeable! But OMG, even at 20, you know how to rub a pussy through cotton!"

Yeah, I've learned few things on my way to becoming 20.

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

"Okay, okay, wow, James, wait, the math, right? You're just 20 and I'm 8 + 7 + 3 + 5 years older than you, but on the other hand, whew, you're 20, so your throbbing cock is just 20 and ooh la, la, could I use some of that, but there are at least 6 people in the Civic center right now and holy 8 years sex starved snap, James, oh, how I want this [rub, rub, rub] slamming into me, but, ahem, not here and not now, James."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

"[Panting, moaning and groaning] will my mouth be alright for now, James? But I warn you in advance, James, I have never been known as much of a blow job queen, so?"

Oh, I mean, if you don't know what you're doing, then that's a hard pass, right? Or not, LOL.

[Hmm, Mrs. Shaw sure knew how to kneel down for not being known as a blow job queen back in college then, so, hmm]

"Holy pancake breakfast stirring spoon! This is going inside of pussy someday!"

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, argh, argh, woo, ugh, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, argh, argh]

"Unbutton your shorts, Mrs. Shaw! You said it was good sex, so?"

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, argh, argh, woo, ugh, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, argh, argh]

"Hush and give me your pancake batter before someone discovers us, James!"

"Oh, oh, Mrs. Shaw, I'm filling your belly with my pancake batter then!"

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, argh, argh, woo, ugh, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, argh, argh]

"Bring it, James, I'll flush my mouth from your taste with a coffee!"

[Splash! Knock, knock. Squirt! Knock, knock. Squish! Knock, knock. Splash! Ooh, gulp]

[A gentle knock, knock at the storage room door????]

"Yoo-hoo, it's Mrs. Bentley, is someone in the storage room, hmm?"

"[Gulp, geez, gulp] oh, hey, Mrs. Bentley, tee he, the door must have locked behind me. It's me, Sandy Shaw, so [gulp]."

"Oh, huh, I seem to talk between closed doors a lot when I sponsor literally any indoor event, but listen, Sandy, um..."

"[Dabs the drizzle] ugh, what is it, Mrs. Bentley, hmm?"

[Oops, Mrs. Bentley has a master key for the Civic Center rooms then? Click, twist knob, surprise]

"Oh, oh my, well now, just when I thought I would catch you finger banging yourself, Sandy, hmm, since your hubby stepped out for a pack of cigarettes almost eight years ago and hasn't returned yet, but here you are, holed up in the storage room at 6am with a man! And a very handsome young lad at that too! Also, a lad who might just as well forget about stuffing his cock back into his shorts since that lad is well on the way to a 20 years old quick recovery, so?"

[Boing, boing]

"Ugh, [wipes mouth] Mrs. Bentley, it's not what it looks like!"

LOL, a saying that has been mistakenly stated for eons, right?

"Hush, Sandy Shaw. It's exactly what it looks like and it looks like you are finally are making up for lost time! And as for you lad, that's right, you're a man, so you can't resist staring at my 6am cleavage, so step forward and melt your face into my chest while you confess to Mrs. Bentley as to just what level Mrs. Shaw is your mistress now, hmm, so, go ahead baby."

Huh, something I had never had the big chance to do before!

"[Yum, yum, num, num, yum, burble, gurgle, num, num, yum, brr, brr, brr]"

"Ahh, so lad, is Mrs. Shaw your mistress now, hmm?"

"[Um, rumble, burble, gurgle, num, yum, ooh]"

"Hmm, don't play coy with me, young man! You know what I'm talking about! Did you take Mrs. Shaw in her pussy, hmm? Is she your mistress on the side now, yes, or no?"

"[Grumble, num, gurgle, num, num, yum, yum, brr, grr, brr, grr.]"

"Oh, so, Sandy Shaw just sucked you off for the first time then, okay, okay, we can deal with that and I can see the lust in Sandy's eyes, so, we can let that go if Mrs. Shaw would snap out of her sexually deprived state and finger dip me a taste of your remaining drizzle, so, Sandy, get with it then!"

Huh, was I at the Pancake Breakfast Festival or in heaven?

[Dip, swirl, poke, poke, poke, in, out, in, out, ooh]

"Hah, suck my finger, Mrs. Bentley!"

"[Suck, yum, suck, clean, plop] hmm, ooh, young adult pancake batter, yum, yum, slurp, hmm. yum."

[Boing, bounce, throb, boing, bounce, bounce, throb, throb]

"Mrs. Bentley, he's going to blow! Again!"

"Then be his mistress proper, Mrs. Shaw! Your summer shorts will drop."

So, um, that's all it takes then, huh? A couple of 6am horny women bickering back and forth? Which was cool with me, especially since I didn't have a lot of experience with dropping an adult woman's summer shorts! Which was almost an act of sex in itself to watch! Especially when those two got all caught up in the moment of dropping Mrs. Shaw's white summer shorts!

[Storage room door creeps open because nobody locked it behind Mrs. Bentley]

"Lil Joey! What are you doing in here?"

"Tee, he, apparently, I'm watching you stroke your cock hard, Jimmy! And oh boy, did I go out with the wrong Linden brother or what!"

"Lil Joey, get out of here!"

"Or and hear me out, Jimmy. Hey, Mrs. Bentley, hey, Mrs. Shaw, not that I mean to break all this up, but Jimmy is ready to go and somebody needs to brace themselves up against the shelf units! I mean, look at his cock! And as stupid as it is, I haven't let anyone flip my flap jacks yet, so, what's the plan then, hmm? Also, if I need to say it, OMG, Mrs. Bentley, position Mrs. Shaw for her walk down memory lane of her 8 + 7 + 3 + 5 clubbing years gone by!"

You know, folks, Lil Joey might be a, um, a Trap (???), but he has his charms about him. I mean, even the control freak, Mrs. Bentley, responded to his request. And I only fell for his charms after that because, well, the moment was getting hot! And he had a really nice touch. Not that I walked exactly where that fem boy pointed me or anything.

"That's right, Jimmy, just step forward and the peg will find the round hole. Ooh, I so dated the wrong brother!"

And he had a sense for where things fit!

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, grind, slam, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"James, aha, aha, aha, I'm going to get pregnant, aha, aha, aha, but it feels really good, James."

[Shelf units rattle, shake and scuffle]

And then Mrs. Bentley came back to her controlling ways again.

"Lil Joey, massage his balls! And then pull him out and aim him directly into my mouth! Sandy Shaw had her belly filled once already this morning."

[Squeeze, massage, roll, squeeze, massage, roll, roll, oops, tension, roll, pull, pull, pull it out!]

I mean, it was just a human hand, LOL, lending a helping hand, that's all. And a human hand is just a human hand when you're busy getting with it, so. Lil Joey is not that my type! But the girly guy knew how to roll a set of balls!

"LOL, I guess I had both Linden brothers now! Open wide, Mrs. Bentley."

[Blast, gulp, squirt, gulp, yum, squirt, gulp, stream, gulp, ooh, slurp, dribble, drizzle, dribble, ooh]

"Fuck! Did this just actually happen then?"

"Hmm, yes, yes, it did, Sandy Shaw! You got your mouth trashed after all these years and then you took an amazing twelve thrusts from this stud and then, as always, I finished the job (gulp)! Oh, and Lil Joey helped too!"

"Fuck! Twelve powerful thrusts at 6am is perfect! And look, LOL, no messy pancake batter mess anywhere!"

"[Gulp] carry on then, Sandy and stud. And Lil Joey, well, I'm assigning you to the registration table to work with Mrs. Miller. And I'm not saying that because of how you decided to dress for an 8am event, but geez, are the men going to bother with you later or what?"

Well, maybe at 20, I didn't have all of the experience yet, but seriously, Mrs. Bentley just fusses with her blouse and exits the storage room just like that just afterwards? I mean, with a famous Mrs. Bentley smirk and her famous last controlling words and all, but geez, what, does Mrs. Bentley have that much sex?

And I'm not addressing or talking about the way Lil Joey handled me, massages me and then stroked me off into Mrs. Bentley's mouth! It was just the heat of moment thing, that's all. But he has a nice touch, but that's all.

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

"Well, James, wow, thanks, that was good sex, but, damn, I might have to avoid speaking with your family all morning! Anyways, whew, are we something on the side then going forward, hmm?"

Pew! On the side, on the back, on the belly, on the step ladder, whatever and where ever!

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

"Um, ooh, good bye, Lil Joey and lock the storage room door behind you, okay?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ah, ahh, ahh]

End Pancake Breakfast Festival 01