All Comments on 'Pancakes and Shopping Trips'

by delayedaction

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[07.07.23]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Omart57Omart5710 months ago

Very nice story, D.A.! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I opened a mother beer" had me laughing out loud. Back to page one.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"my attorney pooped up..." Even better. Thanks .Back to page two...

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was wavering between four stars and five. I settled on five well earned stars. Too bad JT turned skank.

JPB

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

I enjoyed this tale very much, even with all the typos. DAMN, JT was a bitch! 5 stars. DMW aka

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

Another self-centered, self-entitled slut of a bitch, but seriously? His brother picking up with her and expecting the MC not to care?

inka2222inka222210 months ago

4.5 stars. Yes he gets a happily ever after, and best revenge is living well. But the asswipe won. She got to cheat, she got to treat him like shit without even being told off, she didn't get embarassed by her cheating being published, she won the house and presumably all the money in divorce, and she has no problem finding idiots to fuck and use like Billy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is picky but, when in the bedroom with Evie the first thing Ben did was remove his pajama tops - then about two paragraphs later Evie removed his pajama tops?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Needs a final update on JT. Was her cavalier disrespect for her husband rewarded or did karma pay a visit?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was kinda weird that his brother was not put off on JT fucking around after the heart attack, but then dumped her after he found out she did it before. As has been said” the definition of insanity, is doing the same thing, but expecting different results” . JT was a slut, and was never going to be loyal. This seems to be the new reality in our society. Marriage is on the way out, because the two sexes really do not need each other......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lame ending and no retribution for JT but still a good read. 4

6King6King10 months ago

Kinda sounds like they're in their 40's at least.... a widowmaker heart attack? THEN, at te end, "I want lots of kids"??? Did I miss the age reference? Pretty poorly written.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Look, you DO NOT go after your brother's ex no matter what. Dick move by Billy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This author pretty much writes the same story over and over again. He just changed the setting and the name of the characters.

Show some respect for your readers and proof your stories before posting. Some obvious grammar issues that could be easily corrected with little effort

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Took you long enough, Ben. 5 stars, the Bear DOES love happy endings. And Pancakes.

The BEAR

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Again. I really like the happy ending, but JT and Freddy should have bled a little.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Guessing the rest of ur stories are the same u should try a new theme or not see u haven't written in a few years

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She was a lovong wife that only cheated after her husband couldn't give her the cock she craved but then it turned out that she had been a cheater all along... It feels like a bunch of justifications after the fact and just lazy writing...

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Femdom agitprop well told..

vanyevanye6 months ago

How old was he that he had a Widowmaker, and then wanted kids?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't make sense, first his brother was going to bring JT then he comes up with some half assed story about her cheating ways. Even assuming it to be true, they didn't have kids so it wasn't a real relationship, just play acting.

After having a heart attack, taking the blue pill is a really bad idea, far worse than continuing to eat bacon and other artery clogging, salt laden garbage.

I don't think this second marriage will last very long, probably about as long as his extremely short life expectancy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

45 and above is the general range for widowmaker heart attacks.

Lifestyle, eating habits and genetics are the 3 significant pointers aside from age.

Sure you can have kids after 45 but the real question is whether your sperm is up to it and whether they're capable of producing non defective off-spring. For the woman, 45 is really pushing it, unless you're happy with downs.

Perhaps more importantly is that when the kids are just leaving Uni you'll be 66, when they get their first home, get married and have kids you'll be lucky to still be alive.

When you do the maths, having kids in your 20s is the only thing that makes sense.

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

As others have pointed out your story badly needs proofreading and spell checking. These errors are such a distraction from the flow of the story.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters6 months ago

Good story, resonated with me sadly.

I don't want to labour the point, but even free writing packages have rudimentary spell checkers.

DazzyDDazzyD5 months ago

4 ' is your score! Great story, crap editing.'

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelayedaction@delayedaction
Enjoy reading the stories here especially those of Blackrandl1958, harddaysknight, sbrooks 103x, ephesus14, and others.

SIMILAR Stories