Pancakes & Syrup

Story Info
Nothing beats pancakes and syrup for breakfast!
1.4k words
3.73
24.1k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters partaking in sexual intercourse in this work of fiction are aged over eighteen and consenting.

***************************

Pancakes and Syrup

Sandra smiled as she placed the plate of breakfast in front of her son Matthew. Always his favourite: pancakes. She hadn't been keeping count of how many plates he'd already gone through, but it had to have been at least ten. He had such an appetite. Each lift of his fork made his biceps bulge, veins popping up from below the surface. He wasn't slowing down.

His father John was doing the dishes. "I noticed you didn't come to bed last night," he said to his doting wife, Matthew already halfway through the plate.

She replied, "Sorry dear, I got home late and I didn't want to disturb you", immediately afterwards staring into his eye, biting her lip, asking him "Ummm, dear, how would you like to try for another baby or two."

John hesitated. They'd already gone over this. "Sandra, don't you think it's a bit...late for that?" He offered a glance at his son, his plate empty, eyeing up more pancakes.

Dejected, Sandra turned away to focus on giving Matthew more pancakes. Perhaps John was right.

"Mum, more pancakes now! I'm hungry after yesterday!"

Sandra obliged happily, placing double the normal amount on the plate and pouring a fresh glass of orange juice.

John was confused by his son's statement but thought nothing of it. All he seemed to focus on was the sheer amount of pancakes. Yet when he watched his son feverishly eat, John immediately felt different. "Yesterday? What happened yesterday?'

"Oh, um, he's decided to start training to become a bodybuilder, it's a big thing these days for boys like him, so he's building up quite an appetite!"

Matthew smiled. "Yeah, dad. I'm already the biggest in my class."

John watched as his son raised his arm into a flex, alarmed by its sheer size and vascularity, convinced the bicep was as large as his head. John could feel his manhood shrink as such a display of muscle. That his boy could probably easily overpower him. All he could meek out was a quiet "Ugh, son, aren't you going a bit overboard?"

"Bull! I've just gotten started!" Matthew banged the table. "Mum, more food! These muscles of mine need all they can get!"

"All the pancakes are gone, sweetie," Sandra said. "You've eaten them all. All three hundred of them..."

"Dad, go get more food now, Matthew roared, veins visibly bulging in his neck. "Mum will mind me. Go now!"

John complied, more out of fear than a sense of fatherly duty. He knew it would be a bad idea to get contentious with some thrice his size, his son or not. He didn't even bother to grab his jacket.

Upon hearing the door slam shut, Sandra's son got out of his chair and approached her. "Finally! I lied about the food, I just wanted him out of the house. My balls have been working overtime thanks to all that food! Wouldn't harm for you to have a "top-up!"

Sandra looked down and saw her son's balls visibly bulge in his shorts. His muscles seemed to flex in sync with his breath. Raising the same arm as before into a flex, Matthew smiled as he watched the muscle expand. With that, every part of him swelled, his clothes tearing away like nothing until all that was left was a very tight speedo holding his extremely gravid manhood, the largest on earth, and it was all Sandra's.

Sandra could feel a burning in her loins as she looked. He moved to press his chest against her. She could feel his pecs bulge and grind against her flesh. She squeezed his bicep, and he smiled, flexing his manhood in his overly strained speedos.

Matthew looked deeply into his mother's eyes for a moment. Sandra bit her lip, seeing his speedos shift as his cock flexed. This bulge. She was going to hug it, kiss it, worship it. This bulge was going to keep her barefoot and pregnant. She was going to do everything in her power to help him get bigger and stronger and spread his seed to every female branch of the family tree.

Sandra moaned. "I gave birth to you, now I want you to put your children in me. Do what your father can't. Use your Mommy to make yourself a Daddy!"

Spreading her legs, Sandra watched as her son moved in between them, squeezing each silky smooth thigh gently with his hands. Her "little" boys arms were bigger than her thighs as he positioned himself in place to breed his mare. Sandra removed her top and cupped her hand around her boob, smiling.

Matthew suddenly latched onto her tit at the same time he jammed his big slab of meat into his mother. Sucking, willing milk out of her tits, his mother both shocked and aroused by the sight of this huge mass of muscle that she called her son, making her nothing but a cheap slut for son dick.

The kitchen unit shook and wobbled, gentle moans of pleasure escaping from Sandra's throat between thrusts. She squeezed her son's shoulder, trying to keep balance. "You know-hnnhh-it's your birthday next week. We have to think about what you want. That weight set your uncle Ben got you for Christmas is already too light for you," she somehow managed to say between the reaming.

In the throes of animalistically fucking her, Matthew hammered away inside his mother's womb. This wasn't love between mother and son, this was incestuous lust-fueled fucking to pass onto the next generation, to create life, to breed! He honestly didn't want much. "You in my bed would be a start."

"And who should we invite? Maybe your aunties so you can get them pregnant too?"

Matthew laughed while exerting an increased pace, his cum filled balls packed with trillions of hyper-aggressive swimmers slamming against his mother's ass like a demolition ball. He had another idea. "What do you say to me getting every girl in our family pregnant!? Not just my aunts, but my cousins and your mom too!"

With that, Matthew hilted himself deep inside his mother, all his muscles flexing, his pecs covering his face. He blew his thick, golden-coloured, almost syrup-like baby-making load into her, the sperm now on the vicious hunt for eggs. Sandra screamed, drool rolling from her mouth at the sheer powerful bursting from her son's balls! She could already feel her belly swell and roll with cum, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy, her hands clawing her son's huge back, himself grunting and screaming over and over "GET PREGNANT!"

Inside her womb, Sandra's eggs were being bullied by her son's hyper virile spunk, fusing to create new life. Mother and Son were going to be a Mother and Father together.

Their moment froze when the front door of the house was opened, with John huffing as he carried the overbearing bags in. He heard them before he saw them. When he got to the kitchen to investigate the noise, he saw a huge mass of muscular flesh on top of soft feminine flesh. He popped a boner before his brain could even process what was happening.

"Hi, sweetie!" Sandra said casually, caring not about being caught. Her son only thrust deeper as his father noticed. "We'll be finished in a minute."

Matthew laughed. "I've barely gotten started, Mum!"

John, finding it difficult to hide his arousal at such a fucked up scene laid before him, wanted to just jack off at the sight and thought of being cucked by his musclebound teenage son. Matthew pulled out his half-soft cock to let some of the thick jizz out of his mom's pussy only to put it back in a few seconds later.

"Continuing the family, dear." Sandra put her lips to her Son's and kissed, the milk from her breast turning stringy between each kiss. As he moved slightly, the parents' powerful offspring's calf bulged. It was easily twice the size of John's head.

Sandra moaned with ecstasy.

John whimpered as his son ended in his whore mother for the second time, convinced he saw his muscles grow in sync with his wife's impassioned moans of lust.

"Oh, and about what happened yesterday, Dad. I broke Mum in! I split open her pussy in a way your noodle never could and dumped a load in her that doesn't care if she's fertile or not" Each thrust causing huge spurts of jizz to spurt out where she and his mother joined.

Sandra looked at the damp spot in her hubby's pants. "I can tell you're turned on, dear. Just jerk off to your wife getting bred by your son. It's something you're going to have to get used to!"