The Tent

Story Info
Mother and Son each have something the other needs.
2k words
4.13
234.1k
277
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers

This is a short story that I wrote for a monthly mother-son periodical I post on my website. Hope you enjoy!

"Arnie, are you a virgin?" Janice asked her son.

"What?" he responded stupidly.

"Have you fucked a girl yet, or are you a virgin?" she asked again.

"Virgin I guess."

Janice raised an eyebrow. "You guess? Have you had your prick inside a girl's pussy or not?"

The 18 year old blushed a bit. "Not," he muttered.

"So YOU ARE a virgin, that's good. I mean, it's not good, but it gives me some leverage."

"Leverage?" Arnie asked.

"Yes, see we both have a problem. You need to get fucked and I need to get pregnant," she said candidly.

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, your father and I have been trying all summer. Since we haven't had luck, we went to a specialist. To make a long story short, your father is infertile. His cum is completely worthless," she explained.

"Oh, I didn't know that," Arnie said, "sorry."

"So this is where we are, Arnie. Each of us has something the other needs. You have balls full of rich potent sperm that I need and I have the hot female sexual parts that you need to lose your virginity," she explained.

"Oh, so what do you think we should do?" Arnie asked, even though he knew the answer.

"Well, we could do nothing and both go on miserably, or we could pick a time and a place to fuck and both get what we want. Which one sounds good to you?" she asked sweetly.

"I like the second choice," Arnie said, his heart racing just at the very thought of it.

Janice smiled and gazed at him. "Me too," she said. "So you like the idea of giving me your virginity AND your baby, sweetheart?"

"Yes, but...wouldn't we have to wait until we get back from our hiking trip?"

Her grin turned naughty. "Not at all. Here's my plan."

The next day, Arnie's family was hiking up a mountain trail together. They had planned the overnight hiking trip to Bridal Veil Falls for weeks. Frank, Arnie's father led the family up the mountain. He paused and looked back at his son, who was at the back of the pack. "Arnie, you ok? Usually you're the one we're trying to keep up with," he said.

"I'm good dad, just taking my time," he lied. The real reason was because his mother was wearing sexy yoga shorts, that stretched across her meaty ass like a second skin. He had spent the last two hours watching her buns sway and jiggle as she trekked the path in front of him.

Janice took a swig from her canteen, making her big mommy-jugs balloon outward in the process. Arnie licked his lips, staring at the swell of her mammoth mounds. He looked up to see her looking back at him... The mother smiled and gave him a flirting wink.

They walked another hour when the busty Mother paused, looking over a private patch of soft earth, perfect for a tent. "Ouch!" she said suddenly. Her husband stopped and looked back.

"What's wrong?" he said.

Janice sat down on a stump. "I rolled my damn ankle," she said.

"Are you ok, Mom?" Her eleven-year-old daughter asked.

"I don't know, I twisted it pretty bad," she said.

"Try standing back up. See if you can walk it off," Frank said.

Janice stood, then winced and sat back down. "Nope, not gonna happen. Shit," she muttered.

"Ok, um, maybe we should just set up camp here for the night, let you rest your ankle," Frank said.

"Hogwash, Frank. The kids wanna see the falls. Just keep going. I'll set me up a camp here for the night," she said.

"Janice, if you can't walk, you're in no condition to set up a camp."

"I'll stay with her dad," Arnie said, looking over at his mom, who peeked up at him with a tiny smile. "The girls wouldn't really know how to pitch a tent or start a fire."

"Well, I suppose that makes sense," Frank said.

"Oh Arnie, honey, thank you. That's so thoughtful of you," Janice said, gazing at him through long fluttering lashes.

After saying goodbye, Frank and his two daughters continued up the trail. Janice had taken off her hiking boots and socks and sat there watching her boy set their tent up. He created a circle of rocks and started a fire. "Pretty impressive," Janice said with a smile.

"Thanks," he said.

It had been over an hour since her husband had left and Janice lifted a walkie-talkie to her mouth. "Papa-bear, it's Momma-bear, are you there?" she said.

"I hear you loud and clear, Momma-bear, how's your ankle?"

Janice stood up and walked over to the fire without the least bit of a limp. "Not good, can't even stand on it. Hopefully it'll feel better by morning. How are you guys coming along?"

"Should be to Bridal Veil Falls in about hour and get camp setup before the sun goes down," he said as Janice peeled her top up and off her body.

Arnie's jaw dropped, as he stared at his Mom's huge bra-encased tits.

"Good, I hope the girls get a couple hours to swim tomorrow before you head back," Janice said into the walkie as she used one hand to shimmy her yoga shorts down her smooth curvy legs.

"That's the plan, hon. Man the view up here is great, and sorry you guys had to miss it."

"Actually the view down here isn't that bad either. I think Arnie is enjoying it quite a lot," she said, then sat the radio down and unfastened her big bra.

Her huge jugs sprung free, bobbling heavily on her chest. The big pink areola and protuberant nipples reminded Arnie of the cherry on top of a sundae. If felt weird listening to his dad's voice while gawking at his Mom's tits. "Good, well I hope you guys can still have some son fun down there, make the best of it," his father said.

Janice peeled off her lavender colored panties. A tiny patch of well groomed pubic hair crowned her pubis. She picked the radio back up and spoke into it. "Oh, I think we'll manage to find some enjoyment down here somehow," she said, gazing at her teen. "Radio me later, once you get your camp set up," she said.

"Will do Momma Bear, over and out," Frank said.

Janice unzipped the tent and crawled inside on all fours. Arnie saw his mother's face peek back at him, just beyond the swell her big peach-shaped ass. Her buns were slightly spread and he could see the crinkled ring of her asshole, as well as the smooth lips of her vulva. "Coming, Arnie?" she asked.

He quickly followed her inside. Janice crawled onto the plush air-mattress, rolled over onto her ass, with legs wide open, big breasts heaving on her chest. "Zip us up, then get naked," she said.

Arnie anxiously zipped up the tent door, then started shedding his clothes. Janice watched in wicked fascination as her boy peeled off his briefs. A long veiny boner pointed at her, capped by a plump shiny knob. "Oh Arnie, it's beautiful. You look to be about seven inches," Janice said.

"Yeah, I think so," he muttered.

"Lay down here so I can get a better look," she said, patting the empty spot beside her.

Arnie sprawled out on his back while his mother climbed to her knees beside him. Her fingers clutched his tender prick, sending shivers through his body. "It's ok, baby. Mommy wants to get your prick as hard as it can be before we fuck."

"Uhh, ok," the boy muttered, gulping excitedly as he propped himself on his elbows.

"You did such an awesome job setting up camp for us. I wanna give you a little appetizer, before the main course," she said, then leaned over, opening her mouth wide and plunged her face onto his crotch, nearly choking herself as she rammed over half of his prick down her throat. She squeezed her lips in a wet circle around the blue-veined cock shaft, inhaling, whimpering around his prick as she savored the salty, pungent taste.

Her tongue darted all over the shiny cock knob, showing her skills as an experienced cock-sucker. Arnie watched as his Mom's head started bobbing up and down, plunging his boner through her mouth in a hot blow-job.

"Ohhh, wow," Arnie sighed, watching the ring of her lips squeeze up and down the length of his shaft.

She circled her fist around the root and started beating his meat as fast as she could, whipping her fist from the base of his cock all the way up to her sucking mouth.

"Ohhhh... Ohhh Jeez," Arnie whimpered.

His boner popped from Janice's mouth and her long pink tongue curled around and around the throbbing knob, making Arnie's nuts clench in his sack. She stopped and fed him a lustful smile. "Time to fuck," she whispered.

Janice rolled onto her back and propped her knees up nearly to her shoulders. Arnie sat up and stared in awe at his mother's splayed thighs. He felt like a first time pilot about to settle in to the plush cockpit of an advanced fighter-jet. At the center of Janice's parted legs was a literal "cock-pit" and she reached out and pulled her son towards it. "Come on, baby. Put it in," she said.

The teen pressed his tip against the fat nub of her clitoris, as it peeked from it's fleshy sheath. He drug his knob down until it fit snuggly inside her creamy socket. "There... Push," she whispered.

The boy thrust his hips and his boner sunk into the hot slippery furnace of his mother's cunt. "Ohhh, Arnie," Janice sighed, feeling his muscled meat stretch her inner lining.

The horny mother pulled her baby down on top of her and tossed her strong legs around him, high on his back. "Fuuuck meee," she sang lustfully, bouncing her big ass off the mattress and whipping the hot sleeve of her vagina up and down the satisfying stiffness of his cock.

"Ohhhh!" Arnie whimpered, sinking in to her curves and enjoying his very first cock-massage.

Janice clutched his ass with her long nails. "Buck your hips baby. Pound your cock into me as deep as it will go," she panted.

The teen's taut ass bucked between her thick hugging thighs, punching his juice-slickened pole through her hot cooch. His humping boner thundered through her hole, well lubricated by the secreting glands along her cunt-walls. "Ohhh wow, Mom," he cried out, feeling her squeeze his sensitive prick.

"You're doing it baby. You're fucking your very first pussy!" she said.

Arnie pressed his face against her pillowy tits as they sloshed around on her chest. "It feels so good," he said with a shutter.

"It feels good to me too. Mommy's gonna pop and cream all over your dick, sweetheart. Are you ready for it?" she cried out.

"Yess,"

The sexy mother suddenly threw her silky legs back in a huge wide V, pointing her pretty feet back. "Fuck me haaaard!" she screamed as her face became masked with a pleasure-filled grimace. "Uuuunnhhgg!" she screamed, her lush body shaking with pleasure.

It was impressive that Arnie had been able to fuck this long, since this was his first time. But when he felt his Mom's pussy shrink up and wash his boner in hot liquid love, there was no way he could hold off any longer.

"Oooghhhh!" the boy grunted, firing hot spunk into his Mom's unprotected womb.

"Yesss! Give me a babyyy!" Janice cried out, feeling her son hose the inside of her vagina with his seed.

The fire outside fizzled out as the fire inside the tent roared on and on into the night.

A week later, Janice excitedly announced that she was pregnant with twins. As her pregnancy progressed, her tits and tummy swelled to enormous proportions. Despite having to carry all that extra weight around, she joined the family for their next weekend hike.

Ironically, during the trek, she twisted her ankle again, but her son Arnie was quick to volunteer to stay with her. As his father and sisters continued along the trail, Arnie eagerly pitched him and his mother's tent.

THE END

klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers