Pandemic Brings Us Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and sis get what brother has to offer.
5.4k words
4.64
39.3k
76
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,047 Followers

My sister, Mary had just watched as my mother and I passionately fucked in the kitchen. My cock was still inside our mother when I noticed her looking and turned to see that she was looking at my sister. As I reluctantly looked her in the eye, she was smiling and, through the fog in my mind, I swear that I heard her say that she wanted to fuck me too. Did she just really say, "When could she have some of that"? Or was it just wishful thinking. And, even though I had come twice in a matter of minutes, the sight before me had me turned on again in seconds.

Apparently, she had been there for quite some time and had been enjoying the show. Her underwear was pulled to the side and her hand was still gently toying with her pussy. Her t-shirt was held up by her other hand and she had her left tit cupped in her hand. Her thumb and for finger were working her nipple as her hand played around her crotch. She was swaying gently.

Seeing Mary's this close to naked for the first time, was even more beautiful than I had imagined. Her smooth pale skin was like alabaster with a few cutely-spaced freckles. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, at least as best as I could see. And her tits, my god they were perfect. My jaw had to be hanging. I stared unable to move. I took in the best sight of her breasts that I had seen as of yet. They were probably "C" cup and her nipples, unlike mom's, sat atop pink areolas that were only about the size of a nickel. As I watched, she played to her audience; moving slowly towards us maintaining that swaying motion as she continued to play with herself. As she grew closer, I looked at her face. What a beautiful smile my young sister had. Her teeth were shining brightly and then, as if she noticed that my stare had moved to her mouth, her tongue came out and licked her upper lip in such a sexy way.

"Think you got enough for me after giving two to mom?" she asked.

She had seen the whole thing. "Sis, were you watching the whole time?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, and I came twice too," she replied. As she talked, she had edged next to me and was within touching distance. Her hands had remained playing on her body till now. But now she was pulling her top over her head.

This gave me an even better view of her precious breasts. As the shirt pulled free of them, they caught in it just a little; enough to cause them to flop out and jiggle a bit. Again, they were perfect. I stared at them mere inches from me. I wanted them. I was still inside my mother having fucked her and come twice in her. But now I really wanted my sister. I wanted to feel the weight of her breasts. I wanted to squeeze them and see how firm they were. I wanted to suck on her perky nipples.

As if she had read my mind, she stepped closer. She reached out slowly. But instead of reaching for me she reached between me and mom. I was so caught up in her beauty and nakedness that I had almost forgotten mom, almost. After all, I was still cock-buried in her. I looked at mom for the first time since we had noticed Mary in the room, or at least since "I" had seen her. As Mary's hand approached us it went low and she placed it where my semi-erect cock remained inside our mother.

She began to move her fingers at the place where we were joined together. She was touching mom's pussy. I tore my gaze from her and looked at mom. She was smiling broadly.

"Mom? Did you know she was there?" I asked.

"MMmmmm. HMMmmm," she moaned. Mary was rubbing our mom's pussy.

"You think we just 'sleep together' big brother?" asked Mary.

Then she leaned in and kissed our mom on the lips. I instantly felt a stirring in my groin. My cock was coming to life again. My mother and my sister were making out with my cock still planted in mom's pussy. I watched as Mary masturbated mom with the same skill, she had displayed on herself. The two kissed deeply intertwining their tongues and licking each other's lips. My cock had sprung to life again.

I watched them and began to move again inside mom. After very few strokes, she groaned. Then she broke from kissing my sister and, looking me in the eye, said, "Oh no!!!, your sister deserves something too, don't you think?" she said sliding off the counter.

My cock slipped out of her and stood straight out. Mary looked down at it and smiled.

"See mom, I told you it had to be big. MMMMmmm Hmmm. Think I can take it as good as you did?" she asked reaching down and taking my soaked cock in her hand.

Taking Mary by the hand, mom led us from the room, down the hall and to her and Mary's bedroom. Mary still had a hand on my cock and led me. I had to hold my pants up with one hand as we walked. As she opened the door, I looked at the bed where my mother and my sister had obviously done more than sleep together. They had been having sex and obviously talking about the prospect of having sex with me. Sis and I stopped just inside the door as mom let go and proceeded to the bed.

Mom turned to face us and dropped her robe. I don't know what words to use to say how incredibly beautiful and sexy I found my mother at that very moment. My sister still held my stiff penis in her hand. But, both of us starred at our mother drinking in her beauty, sexuality, and sheer magnificence. She stood like a statuesque model; one leg in front of the other, her hands on her hips and she was turned perfectly to make the most of the angel and the position of her breasts.

Mom's breasts were fantastic. They were large, maybe D, but no sag. They stood perfectly defying gravity. They were tipped with dark areolas about the size of a half-dollar. And her nipples were ... the best feature. They were erect, about the diameter of my thumb and stood out at least a half-inch.

Her body was perfectly shaped; it was flawless. From her breasts, her waist tapered inward to a narrow hourglass funnel making way to hips that were just a tad bit smaller than the girth of her chest. And then there was her pussy; perfection. Her auburn shaded bush was perfectly shaped v that pointed to her most magnificent feature: her mound. It was her crowning jewel. It resembled the side of a small angel food cake; smooth rounded and split down the middle with the thinnest of a slit. She had no bulging lips, just that gorgeous mound. And at the bottom, where her slit met her elegantly crossed legs, I could see just a smidge of my cum.

Mary and I both starred transfixed at our naked mother. It was apparent that Mary was as enthralled with the view of our mom as I was. Then mom turned and, bending at the waist, she turned down the huge king-sized bed. This new position offered us a pristine view of her ass and what an ass it was. There was still a tinge of redness from her position on the counter as I pounded her pussy moments ago. A little more of my spunk clung tantalizingly to the bottom of her ass crack.

"C'mon, you two before I change my mind and come to my senses. I never imagined that we would all be fucking each other," she said. Holding out her hands, she beckoned my sister and I to the bed. My sister had dropped the hold she'd had on my cock while we were wowed by mom's visage. She took me by the hand and spinning to face me she grabbed the other and started backing me towards the bed.

My mind was swirling. I followed my sister who was facing me. I drank in her beauty. I was about to fuck my little sister and my mother was going to watch; or was she? As soon as Mary got close enough, mom's hands slipped to Mary's waist and pulled her panties down. Mary wriggled her hips to help mom ease them off. I was far enough back to get a good look and my now-totally-naked sister ... gorgeous. As she stepped out of her underwear, she pulled me to her and kissed me.

I could feel her breasts on my chest as she pulled me to her. Mom guided both of us onto the bed as sis and I continued to kiss. As we slid fully onto the bed, mom joined us. I could feel her hands rubbing my back. Then, as I lay on top of Mary, I felt mom's breasts on my back.

Wasting no time, Mary spread her legs and, taking my cock in her hand, she guided the head to her pussy. I could feel my mother's hands on my ass as I pushed into my sister. She rubbed my ass gently as I began to fuck my little sis. Then I felt mom's lips on my shoulders. She was kissing me as my sister and I began our first sex.

My sister's vagina was so tight that It was a little tough getting the head of my cock inside her. But she was so wet that, once inside her, moving in and out of was easy. It was like she was gripping me tightly without letting up. The slick walls of her pussy squeezed my dick like she wanted it inside her forever. I kissed her with the passion that the moment deserved. Our tongues danced as we kissed with zeal.

All the while my mom's hands freely roamed over us both while we fucked like we were mad. I felt mom's weight shift on top of me. Then her lips were on my face kissing me as I kissed sis. Now there were three pairs of lips moving freely across each other. Our tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths. This carried on for a long time. Mom, suddenly rolled off of me onto the bed next to us. Pulling me towards her as she moved closer to the other side of the bed, she urged me to roll over and be on the bottom.

Mary rolled on top of me keeping my cock held snugly inside her. As she did, she sat upright and began moving her hips back and forth. I watched in awe as my cute little sister fucked me like she knew I wanted. Her tits bounced up and down wildly. I couldn't resist, so I reached up and took hold of her breasts. As I kneaded the pliant flesh of her precious globes, I noticed mom sit up and begin kissing Mary. As she did, sis's hands roamed over mom's tits. I marveled as the two sucked at each other's mouths.

As they grew more passionate in their play, Mary began to quicken the pace of her pelvic thrusts. Mary's arms went around our mother causing my hands to slip from her breasts. I placed them instead on her hips and helped move her in rhythm to our thrusts. I turned my head a little more to look at the two women as they continued to make out. It was then that I noticed my sister's hand down between my mother's legs fondling her pussy. I watched as Mary fingered mom and felt her pace begin to quicken even more.

Suddenly, still kissing Mary, mom grabbed my sister's breast with one hand and with the other, she pulled her daughter's arm into her. Mom began humping Mary's hand wildly. "Oh God! Oh, my babies!! Oh, MMMmmm mommy is going to cum," she said. She leaned into us and the whole thing set off an orgasmic chain reaction.

Mary threw her head back and screamed, "I'm coming!!! Mom! I'm coming too!!!! Oh, God brother, fuck me ... fuck me, don't stop. I feeeeels soooo GOOOOOD!!" As my sister shuddered on top of me, I began shooting my third load of the morning deep inside her. I humped like I was having a seizure. My head bounced up and down on the pillow in ecstasy as my whole family enjoyed a three-way orgasm.

The three of us, mother son and daughter, fucked like wild for what seemed eternity. My sister's cunt felt so incredibly good as it spasmed around my throbbing cock. Having hit her orgasmic peak, Mom collapsed against Mary. They continued to kiss. They looked like they had had a lot of practice. Then the two of them leaned forward onto me and we all lay there in a quivering heap. Tits pressed against me from every direction. My erect cum-covered cock slipped from my sister and came to rest against her ass crack.

The kissing continued, slower and more sharing. Mom was lavishing kisses on me and my sister. As mom sucked my tongue into her mouth, Mary kissed my neck and cheek. My hands remained on my sister's firm ass feeling her taught flesh and occasionally slipping up and down her crack and toying with her anus. Mary kissed her way to my mouth where she took over for mom.

Mom sat up and looked on as her two children kissed and played passionately. She began running her hands over my sister's torso. She played with Mary's tits with one hand while the other moved freely over her backside sometimes joining my hands in some anal play. All this was having an effect on my sister. She started moaning a bit into my mouth as we kissed.

Our mother picked up on the sounds and soon she moved behind Mary. At first, I couldn't tell what mom was doing. But then, I picked up on sis's movements and the occasional swipe of mom's tongue across my fingers. Mom was licking my sister's ass. Mary broke the kiss and said, "Oh shit mom, that feels so good. Don't stop. I like the feel of your tongue there."

Mom gave a barely audible, "MMMmmmm." She continued to work her tongue over my sister's ass hole. Mary became more and more aroused. I could feel her pushing back against mom to get more pressure on her anus.

My cock began to twitch and stiffen again. This was the most hard-ons that I had ever had in a period of time this short. I slipped one hand to my sister's breast as I left the other on her ass cheek. Taking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I began to role it and gently pinch it. She planted more kisses on me and let me know that she liked what I was doing as well. "Brother, that feels so good. Don't stop, either of you, I'm going to come soon," she said.

Now I was really turned on. Mom was eating my sister's ass inches from my stiffening cock as I played with my teen-aged sister's body. I had to fuck again. "Mom, put my dick in her, please. I want inside her again," I begged. I felt my mother's hand surround my cock and slip the head to her lips. It felt different though. Wait, it was not my sister's pussy lips I felt, it was my mom's mouth.

Mom toyed with Mary's anus with her moistened finger as she bobbed her head on my ever-stiffening prick. In seconds her velvety mouth had gotten me fully hard. I could sense that she didn't want to stop. "Momma, don't stop. I like that," I said. I felt Linda hum on my dick as she nodded in ascension.

"Mommy, please ... do me ... put your mouth back on my ass ... PLEASE," cried sis.

I felt a plop as mom pulled her mouth off of my dick to oblige my sister's request.

"Not fair," I protested. "I asked first," I said in feign anger. It was then that mom slipped my dick back into my sister's warm, wet and TIGHT pussy. "Ahhhh," was all I could say. I began to fuck Mary harder than I had before. Cum was rushing from my balls to join the load that I had already planted deep inside my sister.

Mary started thrusting her hips to meet my humping. It was obvious that she was about to come too, AGAIN. Mom had one hand on Mary's ass and one on her tit. I had my hand on her other tit and was pulling at her sweet ass with the other.

My sister and I hit it quick. We both came hard. Our heads and hips were flailing about. I was afraid that someone would get hit with all the thrashing but that didn't stop us from losing all control. We fucked like mad for minutes coming and coming. Deep inside my ass, my prostate was aching as it shot out the last bet of prostaglandin it had. Mary and I gave one last shudder and she collapsed on top of me.

"Oh, Jesus!!" Yelled mom. "I'm coming."

My sister and I looked at our mother. She still had both of her hands on Mary's body. Her own hips were thrusting slightly and her body was quaking. Mom was coming without any stimulation other than what she was doing with her children. By now, she had let go of Mary and had laid back onto the bed. She buried her hand in her pussy and continued to writhe about coming.

Mary and I both starred in awe as mom came. Then the two of us looked at each other. And, quick as a flash, our faces were both side-by-side in our mother's crotch. We pulled her legs apart and dove into her pussy. I swear, it was the sexiest thing in the world; me and my sister licking away at our mom's twat. And oh, it was good. As mom lay back, we relished the taste of her pussy. My sister and I were licking the same hole that had given us birth and it was the hottest thing ever.

Simultaneously, we both took a tit in each hand. Apparently, it was not Mary's first time eating out mom. She immediately drove two fingers into mom's sopping cunt. I could feel faint movement. Looking up, I saw mom pull a pillow under her head and lock eyes with us. I smiled into her pussy.

Our tongues busied themselves on mom's inner labia, her clit and on occasion, as far as they would go, inside her vagina. Now and then, we would lick or kiss each other. I slipped my hand over to my sister's ass and began to play with her ass crack. She spread her legs for me and soon I had two fingers inside her pussy. There was no way, my dick was going to stand up again, not right now. I had lost track of the number of times that I had come but I knew it was a record and a feat that I was sure that I would never accomplish again. But, no, I was wrong. The feel of my sister's quim, the powerful aroma of my mother's juices, my cum dripping out of her, my sister and I lapping it all up and the whole nature of everything, had me hard again soon. It was as if I was possessed. I couldn't stop fucking my sister and mom.

Not wanting to deprive my mom of a good pussy eating, I left my sister to finish her off. I simply scooted over to sis and, moving atop her, slipped my dick into her pussy from behind. I lay atop my sister and rejoined her in kissing our mom's pussy. I started fucking her as she spread her legs further to allow me deeper inside. What a wonderful feeling; fucking my sister, feeling her ass against me and licking my mom's pussy.

"Uhh ... uhh ... oh! Her it comes again. Mommy is coming again sweeties. I love watching my children fucking each other. Son you look so ... ummm ...good on top of your sister's ass. Doesn't she have the sweetest ... OH GOD! ... ass you've ever seen. I know I love it. OH GOD ... Oh babies! OH I'm coming hard ... I love you both so much. Fuck her son, uummmm.... FUCK YOUR SWEET SISTER'S pussy," she said. As she spoke her words came in choppy spurts. She was coming and loving telling us why. "This ... is ... the hottest ...ummm ... thing I've ever seen!" she added as she jerked to total climax.

Mary finished mom off while I pummeled her tight little hole from behind. Then I began to feel it coming. I truly have no idea how many times I'd busted a nut inside my family today. Sis felt me fucking her harder and stopped eating mom's pussy. Rolling, she said, "Fuck me from the front, brother. I want to see your face!"

I obliged and flipped her tiny body face up. I wasted no time in replanting my cock in her. I almost came on her belly; I was so excited. As soon as I was back inside her, I let loose with all the reserve seed that I had. My ass was screaming in pain from over use of my sex.

Mary wrapped her legs around my waist and thrust up to me each time I stroked down on her. She was looking me straight in the eye. She began to come jerking wildly about. She came so long. I kept pumping my empty cock in and out of her and watching in wonder of her violent orgasm.

Soon Mary collapsed. Mom slid next to us and wrapped her arms about her children. "There is nothing that I would rather see and feel than this," she said as she kissed us in turn.

The three of us drifted off to sleep, even though it was the middle of the day. By the time we woke, it was dark. Mom flicked the light on and, smiling, sat up in the bed. "We need to talk now," she said grinning at us.

We had all redressed in what we'd had on before the 'fuck fest' started. The bedroom would have only led to more sex so we went back into the kitchen. Mom had made some tea and we had all been waiting in silence to start whatever discussion it was that would be forthcoming. Though mom had put her robe back on, it hung loosely open. She was now even sexier than she had been totally naked lying on the bed.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,047 Followers
12