Pandemic Brings Us Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis sat cross-legged in the chair next to me in her t-shirt and panties. She smiled as she looked at me as I sat there, elbows on the table watching mom. So much was running through my head. Until this morning, I had only fantasized about my mother and sister. Now, we had become ... I wasn't sure exactly what to call what we had become.

Mom sat down handing each of us a mug. Though I wasn't much of a tea guy, I relished it now. I looked across at my beautiful mom. I would never look at her without the deepest appreciation for all that she was to us. She had raised us, fed us, clothed us, and we never wanted for anything. And now ... well, now she was our lover.

"Wow!" she began. "Where do we go from here? I mean ... I wanted this as much as you both did. Mary and I had fooled around a bit and I had almost come to grips with that, well, I guess I had completely come to grips with it," she said as she reached across the table and took my sister's hand. They both smiled broadly.

"And, when you started your flirting with me on the couch ... well, how could I give to one and no the other?" she added.

"Mom, if I have done wrong, I am sorry," I said. "But I couldn't really help myself. After working at the bar and hooking up night after night, well, it was hard to stop that cold turkey."

"No need for defending yourself, honey. We both have been baiting you. It's just that .... Well, I can only speak for myself, but; it was the greatest sexual experience that I have ever had in my life!" said mom.

"Well, now that that is said. How can I follow that up?" asked Mary. "I guess that I can only say ... it was fucking fantastic!"

"So, now that we know the obvious. Where do we go from here?" asked mom.

The conversation had only just started and already there was a long silence. I sipped my tea. For the first time, my mind began to race with the ramifications of what we had done. My whole family; the only two people I truly loved had become incestuous.

Suddenly my mind was flooded with the images of the last few hours. Chief among them were the images of my mother's naked body standing before my sister and I as we stood in the bedroom. I couldn't get past how magnificent she looked. She was not just beautiful and sexy; she seemed somehow, regal ... angelic ... both. My mom was the most stunning creature ever to walk the earth.

Then there was my sister. She was as beautiful and alluring as mom but, lacked the refinement or whatever it was that made our mother stand out. I looked at them both in turn. Mom was smiling that angelic smile. Her face was aglow. How could anything that put such a warmth in my mother be wrong.

Sis squeezed my hand. It was as if to say, "I feel you. I know what you are thinking ... I agree!"

"Where do we go from here? That's easy mom, we go closer to each other. What happened does not diminish our love for you and I am certain that it doesn't lessen yours for us. Matter of fact, I am confident that it will bring us closer. I mean, really, as great as this was ... how could we even think about stopping," I stated.

"Yeah, mom. You said how good it was with you and me, and now that he's finally a part of it .... Well, I don't wanna stop," said Mary.

Mom stared at sis and I for a bit, looking at us in turn. After a bit, she spoke, "Well ... one thing we CAN'T do is let you keep shooting your little 'baby-makers' into your sister with no protection."

"Mom!!! I don't want him to use a rubber. I like the way his cum feels going inside me. Why can't I get on BCP's," asked sis.

"Well, I guess that's a better idea since we can't have you popping down to the local Walgreens buying rubbers, when the whole world knows that we are all in here together and with no one else. I'll just tell the doctor that you need something to regulate your erratic period, mom said.

"So, can I ask a question?" I said.

"Sure baby," mom replied.

"So since you guys were sleeping together ... uh ... I mean, when did you two start having sex? I mean, you are having sex, right?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. We've been doing a few things," said mom.

"I deserve to know the details," I explained.

"Well .. it kinda just happened. I was lying next to mom one night and I snuggled up real close to her and laid my head on her shoulder. And I dozed off. I woke up still laying in the same position but my hand was on mom's boob. Well, it felt really good. So I kinda squeezed it for a little bit and soon her nipple was poking into my hand. I didn't even know she was awake," said Mary.

"Yeah, I felt her moving her hand on my breast and it just felt so good, I thought she was sleeping and just dreaming or something. It just felt so good so I thought there'd be no harm in, you know, just enjoying the good feeling it gave me," mom added.

"Then mom let out this little, 'moan'. And I realized that she wasn't asleep. So I just kept doing it and mixed in a little pinch or two on her nipple," said my sister.

"So, I still thought that your sister was still asleep. And ... well ... I was just feeling so good ... that, what the hell, I started masturbating. I didn't even pay attention to what she did next. I was so into getting myself off that I was oblivious," said mom.

"When mom started rubbing her pussy, I was like really excited then and I really wanted sex bad. So I took my hand that was not touching her and started playing with my pussy ... you know, like she was. Then I kissed her on the neck. I thought for sure she would wake up, or if she was awake, she'd say something or stop me or something. She just kept rubbing herself and began moaning more," said Mary.

"I knew when Mary kissed my neck that she wasn't asleep. But, the thrill of it all was too overwhelming by then. I just turned and kissed her on the mouth," mom added.

"We kissed really hot like, for a few minutes still rubbing our own pussies. Then mom took my hand and put it on her pussy and she put hers on mine and that's when it really got super-hot," Mary said.

"Basically, we just masturbated each other that night and fell asleep holding each other. The next morning, we had a long talk about it and decided that it was ok for mother and daughter to do some things like that," mom declared. "And after that ... things just progressed to ... well ...pure lesbian sex!" she added.

"Then we both had noticed how you were kinda flirting and looking at us ... you know, like you were doing," added sis.

I nodded and smiled, "So you guys picked up on that huh?"

"Yes, baby," mom said taking my hand. "Even before you started the couch-time foreplay."

"Man, I am so glad to hear all this. You two have been on my mind for weeks. It's all I have been thinking about. And I am so glad we did this. So what do you want to do now mom? How do you want to go from here; cause, I tell you ... I got no intentions of stopping ... unless you guys don't want it. This is the best thing ever in my whole life," I said hopeful of an answer.

"Oh, careful what you ask for big boy. We have been making plans for you," said mom.

"Yeah! And now that we know what you have down there ... well, you got some serious urges to satisfy. I hope I'm not being too ... overwhelming or forward. But, you seem to want this as much as your sister and I do."

I paused for a second trying to think of something cool to say or swaying some sort of power. But in the end, I just let my feelings out. "Mom, sis, I love the two of you more than anything in the world. All I want to do from now on is love you two. The feelings that you have given me in the past couple of hours are the greatest emotions and lusts that I have ever had; or ... maybe ... that I ever will have. Love and lust ... my God what a combination. I cannot think of anyone who could love or satisfy 'love's needs' better than my family. I want you ... both of you ... equally and want you to be happy and satisfied. If our sex does those two things, then it's what I want," I said holding both of their hands.

We all smiled and kissed each other. Now we were really going to have fun.

12