Pandemic Cuckold - Lockdown Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of how the pandemic alters a couple's relationship.
6.5k words
4.64
27.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
478 Followers

My girlfriend Zoey and I met a few years back during our third year in college. We were both relatively new to relationships then, and neither of us was remarkably experienced, sexually speaking. We took things very slowly and fostered our relationship over time.

The first time we had sex was about six months into the relationship, and neither of us really knew what we were doing. Over time, we became accustomed to and in tune with each other's needs and have had relatively good intimacy from then on.

After graduating, we both went on to work in the same city. Still, we lived separately because we were both from conservative families. This arrangement worked out great because we could have "date nights" at each other's places a couple of nights per week but live somewhat independently until we were ready to tie the knot. Zoey and I were like two peas in a pod.

My roommate Omar and I, however, are polar opposites. We were roommates during our first year in college and never entirely kept in touch; we had different friend groups and notions of having fun. Omar also ended up working in the city after graduation. We decided to live together as we had been roommates in the past, and our cleanliness and hygiene habits were more or less at the same level.

We don't really "hang out" like some roommates do; most of the time, it could be days or weeks before we even talk to one another. Nonetheless, we respect each other's spaces and belongings, and he gets an A+ in the roommate department.

My idea of fun involves gaming during the weekends or spending a night with Zoey watching a movie or playing Switch. Omar tends to go out on the weekends with his single guy friends and almost always brings a lady home for the night. Luckily, our walls are well-insulated and soundproof, so this is not an issue. However, I have had awkward encounters with his lady friends the following day from time to time in the kitchen or living room.

2020

As the daily hustling and grinding continued, we were all content with our lives and career paths. Zoey and I were doing great; we were moving up in our careers, and I was planning a proposal. Then, the pandemic hit.

Our jobs went fully remote, and our city was completely locked down. Zoey's lease was set to end at the end of March, so she decided to move in with me after we got approval from Omar and decided on a new finance structure to split rent, utilities, etc.

Lockdown was easy for Zoey and me, as it wasn't a gigantic shock to our everyday routines. Yea, it sucked that we couldn't go out for dinner or catch a movie, but we made it work. Zoey would work remotely in the bedroom while I moved my desk into the living room. Our routine revolved around working from early morning to afternoon and spending our evenings trying new recipes, watching movies, and playing video games.

Omar, unfortunately, did not take the pandemic very well. He went from a charismatic socialite to an introverted recluse, hardly ever leaving his room. Zoey and I have tried to invite him to play a round of Mario Kart or watch a movie, but he would decline nine times out of 10.

I understood. I mean, here was a guy who would rage with his buddies, go to the gym daily, and fuck multiple women on the weekend, and now all of that was put to a halt. He was now forced to use our shitty gym in the building and remain celibate indefinitely until the lockdown was lifted. Omar was also very respectful; we all followed strict protocols during the lockdown. I.E., no visitors, no meeting up with people, etc.

A part of me felt guilty whenever Zoey and I had our vanilla sex while Omar was left next door, silently struggling. However, I figured this was temporary, and once the pandemic is lifted, Omar will return to his old self in no time.

One night, we were making cocktails, and I invited Omar to come out to the living room to join us, fully expecting him to decline. To my surprise, he accepted. Zoey and I were both excited, as we were concerned for his mental health for quite some time as we saw the lockdown's impact on him.

As we were chilling in the living room, we were shooting the shit when Zoey asked him how he was doing regarding his social life. He said he regularly talks with co-workers on Zoom and texts/calls his buddies and family regularly, but being unable to go out on the weekends was really causing him dismay.

We were all a little bold from the alcohol, and Zoey blurted out, "How long has it been since you've had sex"? I gave Zoey a concerned look, but Omar chuckled as if it was a typical question.

"About three weeks," said Omar.

"Oh my God, you poor thing!" said Zoey, somewhat sarcastically, or so I thought.

"Porn definitely helps, but it's nowhere near the same," chuckled Omar.

We all laughed it off and continued drinking and playing different games on the Switch before Omar called it a night and headed to bed.

---

Later that night, in bed, Zoey expressed her concern for Omar.

"I feel so bad; he hasn't gotten any in three weeks," said Zoey.

"Seriously? It's only three weeks," I chuckled. "Remember, we went like six months before doing anything. And it's not like we are doing it that often either."

"I know, but he is so used to having regular sex. It must be so hard on him," said Zoey as she drifted off to sleep.

I thought about what she said but could not empathize, as Zoey and I would go several weeks without having sex from time to time. Neither of us has an exceptionally high libido; we usually prefer cuddling on the couch or in bed anyway.

---

The next afternoon, Zoey was making lunch in the kitchen when Omar came in from the gym downstairs.

"Got a Tinder date or something later tonight?" Zoey teased.

"I wish! Nah, just keeping up my routine, but the gym here sucks," said Omar.

"Don't worry, you'll be bringing the ladies back here really soon, I'm sure," said Zoey in a slightly flirtatious tone.

They both smiled as Omar headed back to his room to shower. I gave her a "WTF was that?" look, and she just shrugged and laughed it off.

Later that night, I was making us dinner, and Omar came out, and I offered him a plate. He graciously accepted, and the three of us had dinner together. I noticed something was off about Zoey, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. After dinner, we all watched a movie and chatted intermittently.

Zoey pesters Omar about his sex life, the types of women he would bring home, and how he was holding up.

"How is the Porn Hub?" Zoey teased.

Omar awkwardly chuckled as he felt uncomfortable talking about sex and porn with Zoey while I was there. Still, I teased him to make him more comfortable, as Zoey's curiosity often gets the best of her.

"It's okay, I guess. I've really been trying to focus on work and moving up. Surprisingly, I am getting much more done without the constant distractions, but I also can't wait for it to end. I feel like I have done enough personal development, haha," chimed Omar.

After chatting about random things for another hour, we headed to bed. Later that night, Zoey still had that off look on her face, so I asked her, what's up?

"I'm just worried about him, that's all. It can't be healthy to be so isolated," she said.

"We both are here 24/7," I said. "It's not like he lives alone with no one to talk to."

"I know, but it's the sex thing. You would always tell me how he fucks every weekend, and now? Zilch. I can't imagine what the poor guy is going through," she said.

"Zoey, it's barely been a month. Probably will be another few weeks. It's not the end of the world. He will pick up exactly where he left off," I said.

"I guess, but they say the lockdowns could last a year or something, then what?" She said.

"Plenty of people go years without having sex; it's not a big deal. If it helps, maybe we can tell him it's okay to bring a lady friend of his over if she has a negative test from one of the mobile clinics," I said.

"I think that's a good idea," she said as she softly kissed me. "I don't know how long he could go without," she laughed.

We began passionately kissing and had sex that night, vanilla and missionary, per usual, but it worked for us.

After sex, Zoey and I cuddled in bed for a bit, and after a little while, I got up to toss the condom and wash up. It's important to note that Zoey and I have never had "raw" sex. In fact, we never even tried different positions. We were each other's "firsts" and still followed most of the basic guidelines we learned in high school sex ed.

To say our sex life was unadventurous would be an understatement. I've always tried to convince her to let me take the condom off or to try it without, but she would always turn me down. In her mind, condomless sex was only reserved for married couples. Zoey has expressed interest in trying different positions from time to time. Still, I was always hesitant, and whenever we made an attempt to try doggy or cowgirl, it was always a logistical nightmare. We would almost immediately revert back to missionary.

In fact, the only time I have ever received a handjob from her was Junior year in her dorm room, before we had sex. I exploded in under ten seconds. I still remember that day. Early in our relationship, I asked her numerous times to give me a blowjob. Still, she always refused, stating it was disgusting and not something she wanted to do. So, we have vanilla missionary sex, always with a condom. It works for us.

---

The following day, we started our usual routine. Wake up, have coffee, have a light breakfast, and off to our computers. The day was uneventful, but I got excited when I saw Zoey come out of the room with booty shorts and a low-cut top. She usually dresses very modestly, so I was glad she finally felt comfortable enough to dress more casually, albeit sexy, around me. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, and I went to grab her by the waist and gave her a kiss while giving her ass a soft squeeze.

"Stop!" She giggled, playfully running away. "I'm on a conference call."

We got back to work and ended our day as usual. Zoey made dinner that night, and as she was cooking, Omar was headed downstairs to the gym. I saw him look Zoey up and down while her back was turned, with a shocked look on his face. As he opened the door, Zoey asked if she should make him a plate, and he accepted, though he would be gone for about an hour.

After dinner, Omar returned, tossed the plate in the microwave, and sat on the couch to eat as we watched one of the pandemic Netflix series, I can't remember which. I occasionally catch Zoey glancing at Omar and quickly turn her attention back to the screen. She moved positions a lot, constantly moving and rearranging herself on the couch, occasionally glancing at Omar. A part of me was jealous, but a part of me was also intrigued. "Why does she keep staring at him?" I thought.

Later that night, Zoey dropped a bombshell on me.

"Hey, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, what up."

"So, you can totally say no, and this is just a random idea, but you know how Omar... you know."

"What about?"

"Well, he seems to really be struggling with the no-sex thing, and no one wants to wait in those mobile clinic lines for testing, so our original plan is a bust. I was thinking maybe we can help Omar somehow."

"He seems fine to me, Zoey. I don't understand why you've taken such an interest in his sex life. How could we possibly help him out?" I asked.

"I don't know, just something. Like maybe a hand job or anything to satisfy that need."

"A handjob from who? It's not like hunger, Zoey; not having sex won't kill him."

"I know, but not being able to cum is also not really healthy."

"I am sure he can masturbate perfectly on his own. Why are we even talking about this? This is ridiculous."

"You know it's not the same. He is hurting, and we have to do something for him."

"This is beyond the scope of what roommates do. Are you into him or something?"

"I'm not gonna lie, he is attractive, but I don't see the harm in doing this. It's unorthodox, I know, but he could really use it. It's not like I'm gonna fuck him or anything."

"You don't even give me handjobs, but you are perfectly fine with giving him one? Where is this coming from?"

"You and I have sex. Why would you need a handjob if you are having sex? Never mind, forget it, it was a stupid idea. I just wanted to do something for Omar. He has been super respective, and you know he could have had girls over every night if he didn't give a fuck about our health and safety. He is suffering because he is following the rules. Meanwhile, we have each other, and we don't know how it feels."

"I really think you are making his suffering out to be a bigger deal than it really is."

"Maybe I am, sorry I asked. Goodnight," she turned and went to bed.

---

I was up for several hours that night thinking about what she had said. What an utterly strange request; where was this coming from? I then pictured her giving him a handjob just to visualize what it would be like. I was angry that she brought it up. Would she kiss him also? Would he gaze into her eyes? Would his cum shoot up at her in the face?

As angry as I was, I felt myself getting hard at the thought of her giving him a handjob. This was strange. I was mad and turned on at the same time. I masturbated to the thought of her making him climax and then felt ashamed afterward. I awkwardly went to sleep, thinking about what had just transpired.

---

Zoey wore a similar outfit: tight booty shorts and a v-neck tank top the following day. I began to speculate that she wore this outfit specifically to grab Omar's attention and not because she was finally comfortable living with me. Again, this angered me yet strangely turned me on. I was rock hard at the thought that she would dress so provocatively sexy for him while always dressing so modestly around me.

I went to the bathroom to rub one out at the thought of her flirting with Omar in that outfit. I began picturing him putting his hands on her ass and squeezing her perky tits while I continued to masturbate. A moment later, I exploded harder than I could ever remember. Again, I felt super ashamed and was beating myself up about why I would be so turned on by that.

The rest of the day was wasted. I could not stop thinking about what I did and the thoughts going through my head. And all the while, Zoey was in the room, blissfully unaware.

Omar stayed in his room that evening, catching up on work as Zoey and I sat in the living room, per usual, watching something on one of the 10 streaming services we pay for. I began rubbing her thighs and caressing her hair, though she quickly turned me down and said, "Come on, not now." This turned me on again, and I was rock hard, which she noticed and smiled but quickly drew her attention back to the screen.

Later that night, she said she was too tired for sex and just wanted to cuddle. The pandemic really changed our sex life, as we would usually have sex once or twice a month, and now we were doing it once or twice per week. I was fine with this, though I had a greater desire to have sex with her tonight than usual. As we were lying in bed, I straight up asked her:

"About what we discussed last night, how would you do it?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like, how would it go? Would you just pull down his shorts and give him a handjob?"

"Not so loud!" She whispered with a wry smile.

"I mean, how would you even approach it?"

"I guess we would talk to him about it first, and then when he accepts, we just do it, I guess?"

"Why are you so certain he will accept?" I asked

"Just a hunch, I mean, he hasn't had sex in a while. I don't see why he wouldn't if we were both okay with it."

"Do you still want to give him a handjob?" I asked

"Dude, it's not like I am eager to, but I think it would be a nice gesture, yes," she said.

"And what if he wants more?" I asked

"Like another handjob?"

"No, like more. You know, more than a handjob." I said.

"Then I would tell him that's not what we agreed to. It's a silly question," she said.

"But would you want to? Give him more, that is." I asked

"You're being weird," she laughed nervously. "Doesn't matter anyway; we agreed it was a stupid idea, remember?"

"What if I said I was okay with it now? You giving him a handjob, I mean." I said.

She turned to me and gave me a look of confusion mixed with excitement but quickly caught herself.

"So you're okay with it now?" She asked.

"I think your reasoning was well thought out, sure," I said. Though, in reality, I thought her reasoning was ridiculous. Still, I could not shake my own burning curiosity about her doing that with him.

"So how would we even do this? I hadn't really thought it through, if I am being honest," she said.

"I guess I can bring it up with him privately tomorrow and see what he says."

Zoey tried to hide her cautious excitement, but I could see it in her eyes. She had never been seriously intimate with another man, so I understood her curiosity.

"Okay, sounds good." She said, pretending to be reluctant.

"As long as I can watch," I blurted out.

"Eww, what the fuck?" She said. "No!"

"Yeah, I guess. Sorry, sorry, I wasn't really thinking," I said sheepishly.

"Do you actually want to watch? That's really weird," She said.

"I don't know, this whole situation is really weird; we can talk more in the morning," I replied.

We kissed each other goodnight and went to sleep.

---

Zoey and I did not talk much the following day. I don't know if it was general awkwardness from our conversation last night or if we were both just nervous about me approaching Omar with our strange "solution." Either way, we continued our work day per usual, and I was mentally preparing to have that conversation with Omar.

When I saw Omar come out to the kitchen later that afternoon, I held my breath. I awkwardly walked into the kitchen, pretending to get something to eat.

"What's happening," stated Omar.

"Not much, shit's all the same these days," I said.

"Tell me about it," Omar said, returning to his room.

"Hey, Omar," I said.

"What's good?" He replied.

"I gotta talk to you about something. It's a little weird, and I understand if you are a bit creeped out by it, but..."

"Whatever, man, we're roomies, don't worry. Is something bothering you? He asked.

"Look, you know how you haven't really been able to bring any girls back?"

"Don't need to remind me twice, haha."

At that moment, I realized how utterly ridiculous and absurd my proposal was about to sound. I wanted to take it back and wish I had never started this conversation. But alas, we had already crossed the bridge. There was no way he would let me back out now, and I could not think of another excuse on the fly.

"Zoey and I were thinking...that maybe, you know... maybe we could help you with that whole thing."

"Nah, man, it's all good. I'm paranoid about the virus, too, so you guys don't have to feel obliged to let me have friends over. It's not that big of a deal," he replied.

Obviously, he didn't know where I was going with this. And how could he? Such a proposal was probably not even on his radar. A part of me wanted to cut it short and pretend I was implying he could have friends over, as he thought. But the other side of me wanted to see how far this rabbit hole went. Neither Zoey nor I were sexually experienced, and a part of me always regretted that. My brain was flooded with conflicting thoughts, but in the back of my mind, I thought maybe if I let Zoey do this, I could get a similar favor once this pandemic ends. Then, neither of us would be stuck with the stigma that we have only ever had each other.

I don't know. I was still on the fence and clearly had an easy way out. I figured I could tell Zoey he did not accept, but then I feared that may spark something inside her where she would have an even greater desire to do something with him. Or even worse, she may ask him why he said "no." I bit the bullet.

applecati
applecati
478 Followers
12