Pandemic Cuckold - Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Omar, it's not that. And we definitely appreciate you being responsible with all that's going on. So we thought that maybe, like, we could possibly, um, like, you know? Help you out. Without anyone else coming over, you know?" I stuttered.

Omar raised his eyebrow at me.

"Like a threesome? A two-dude threesome?" He asked

"No, like maybe she could give you a handjob or something. You know, just to take the edge off," I replied hesitantly.

"Yeesh, I don't know, man. Where's this coming from? Are you cool with this? I'll be honest, I don't really know what to say."

"I know it's weird, but we figured it could help. We're all cooped up in here. I guess we just want to share the love?" It sounded so corny when I said it that way.

"But just a handjob? Like you know, I have hands, right?" Omar laughed.

"I don't know, man, I know it's weird, sorry I asked. Forget we had this conversation?"

"Well, I mean, hold up. Like, you are actually cool with this. This isn't bugging you? You both actually decided this on this?"

"Well, Zoey initially brought it up, but if I am being honest, I am cool with it. Initially, I was hesitant, but I don't see the harm," I said.

"You don't see the harm in your girlfriend giving me a handjob? Me? Your roommate? Someone you live with? Someone you see every day? He asked, astonished.

"Look, it's up to you, man. I am cool with it, but I understand if you don't want to," I replied.

"I'm not gonna lie, man, Zoey has been looking pretty fine lately. Does she know you are asking me?" He asked.

"Yeah, she does," I said.

"Well fuck, then yea, I am down if you are sure you are cool with it," he said.

"Sounds good then," I said sheepishly. "We can discuss more later," I quickly hurried to my room.

---

As I entered our bedroom, I closed the door and looked at Zoey as she worked at her standup desk.

"I asked him," I said.

She quickly stopped what she was doing and turned all her attention to me.

"Seriously?" She said.

"Yeah, and he's down," I said, carefully studying her next expression.

Zoey nearly leaped up in excitement but quickly played it down.

"Okay, so I guess we are doing this then?" She asked.

"I guess so," I replied.

I returned to my desk in the living room, and my head started spinning with fear, excitement, and intrigue.

---

As dinner time came around, I made us some spaghetti. Omar was still in his room. We had a bottle of wine open, and we were nervously sipping and eating, not speaking to one another. We would occasionally make eye contact but then quickly look away.

Omar came out a few moments later.

"There's a lot more in the pot if you want some," Zoey said. Omar grabbed a plate of spaghetti, sat down with us, completely unphased, and began asking us about our day as if the conversation he and I had earlier had never happened.

"It was okay," Zoey said, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Yeah, kinda over seeing my boss on Zoom every day. It's like he's micromanaging even more now, and I don't know how that's possible," Omar said as we all chuckled.

"You guys like scotch?" Omar asked. "I have a bottle of 18-year single malt I got for Christmas that I haven't opened. I was saving it for a night of pre-gaming with the boys, but I have no clue when that's gonna happen."

"I'm down," said Zoey.

"Yeah, I haven't had a good scotch in a while," I said.

Omar finished his plate and went to his room, coming out a few moments later with a bottle of Macallan 18. Zoey brought over three glasses from the kitchen. Omar poured a generous double into each glass, emptying nearly half of the bottle.

"Cheers," he said as we all picked up a glass and took a sip. It was smooth and didn't have that burn you typically experience with higher-proof whiskeys. I figured Omar brought out the expensive scotch for two reasons: 1) I suppose it was his way of "thanking" us for this "favor." And 2) perhaps a means of bringing down the tension and awkwardness about our conversation earlier. We all knew what had transpired earlier, but none of us had the guts to say it out in the open.

As we finished our scotch glasses, Omar took his last sip and gazed at Zoey. She looked up at him and gave him a warm, sensual smile in return.

"Mind if I grab a bit more? I asked.

"Sounds like a plan," said Omar.

I poured some more scotch into my glass and Omar's. Zoey turned down a third serving and slowly got up, looking slightly nervous about moving forward. She gave me a slight nod towards the bedroom door, which kind of threw me off, but then I remembered our conversation about how it would be weird for me to watch.

I was hesitant about going to the room at this point. Still, it also seems Omar was awkwardly waiting, unsure if tonight was the night where it happened or not. I grabbed my glass and headed towards the room when I paused.

"Actually, I'm gonna stay if it's cool with you guys," I boldly said.

Zoey gave me a stern look, and Omar had a puzzled look on his face until he realized what the tension was all about.

"It's cool with me," said Omar. "I kind of expected it, to be honest."

"Are we really doing this?" Piped Zoey.

We all were hesitant, looking at each other with intrigue.

"I guess so," I said.

Zoey grabbed my glass and took a huge swig, wiping her lips with the back of her palm. She nervously approached Omar after handing me back the glass.

"Where do you want to do this?" She asked.

Omar gestured to the couch, and they both headed that way. I sat on the perpendicular side of the sectional couch with my glass in hand, not knowing what would happen next. Omar sat down, and Zoey sat beside him, to his left.

"So we're really doing this? We are all good?" Asked Omar. Zoey and I nodded in approval as he gazed at Zoey for an uncomfortably long time. Omar softly pushed Zoey's hair to the side, revealing her warm smile as she embraced his light touch. Zoey moved a bit closer to him, within a hand's reach of his zipper. I had just now noticed that Omar had dressed up a bit. Usually, he would be in basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt, but today, he had on slacks and a polo.

Zoey gently caressed the bulge in his pants as he softly moaned. She began squeezing the bulge, and I could see it growing the more she rubbed it. After a few minutes, James began stroking Zoey's leg softly and subtly. She let out a soft whimper as she attempted to unbutton his pants. She slowly undid his zipper, and he helped her pull his pants down just above his knees.

Omar's penis was still somewhat flaccid, but seeing it before my eyes from only a few feet away, I began to have serious doubts about this whole ordeal.

When I lived with Omar in the dorms, it wasn't uncommon for us to see each other naked, albeit briefly, from time to time. The dorms had communal bathrooms for all the men and women, so this was a regular occurrence. I remember glancing at him down there back in the day and thinking he was big, but I guess I didn't stare long enough to realize just how big.

Right now, Omar's flaccid penis put mine to utter shame. I always thought I was a bit average at a little below five inches. Still, Omar had a good two inches on me, and he was also significantly girthier than me. I could see the surprise on Zoey's face. This was probably only the second penis she had ever seen live in person. I could immediately tell she noticed the significant contrast in size and girth compared to mine. However, she had a good poker face in front of Omar.

"Not bad," she said wryly.

"Thanks, haha," Omar chuckled, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I took a nervous sip of my scotch and realized there was no more. I didn't want to get up at this point as I felt it would alter the mood. I was already nearly three to four drinks in, so I figured I should cool it anyway.

Zoey grabbed the shaft of Omar's penis and began softly stroking it up and down. We all watched as it slowly rose higher and higher until he was fully erect. Omar was probably a little over 7 inches long and 6 inches around. Suffice it to say, his penis volume was well over twice that of mine.

Zoey ran into the room quickly and brought out some vanilla lube that we used with each other. She poured a generous portion into her hand and placed it on the tip of Omar's penis. She slowly eased the lube down his shaft until his cock was lubed and ready.

Zoey began stroking his cock up and down while doing soft wringing motions occasionally. Omar had his eyes closed, and his head tilted back. I could tell he was really enjoying this, and so was I, apparently, as I noticed myself fully erect while watching Zoey in action.

Her boobs jiggled softly in her tank top as she continued stroking his cock, it was a pleasant view from where I was sitting, and I was enjoying every moment of it. I never thought I would be sitting on my couch with a hard-on as the woman I planned to marry stroked another man's cock in front of me, but here we are.

Zoey had progressed to using two hands at this point while stroking Omar on her knees.

"Are you almost finished? My hands are getting really tired," said Zoey.

"Almost," said Omar. Another few minutes had passed, but to Zoey, it may have felt like an hour.

"Omar, come on," shouted Zoey, wincing from the strain in her arms.

And then, at that moment, something unexpected happened. Maybe it was the heat of the moment, maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was a last-minute field decision. Omar grabbed Zoey's head and gently moved it toward his penis in a very suave motion. Her lips had touched the tip, and she licked the precum off, then looked up directly at Omar. Perhaps she was lost in the moment, too, as she moved her head back down, gently kissed the tip of his penis, and gave it a soft lick.

She had placed both hands back on his shaft, stroking again but in a softer motion. I could see Omar's cock pulsating with every beat. Zoey looked over at me, realizing what had happened, and I was in a daze. She gave me a raised eyebrow, and I shrugged, not knowing how to react. I guess she took it to mean continue because that was precisely what she did.

She leaned forward again, put the tip of Omar's now throbbing penis into her mouth, and began sucking softly, pulling it out every few seconds and gently licking his shaft. Omar moaned loudly every few seconds, encouraging Zoey to go faster and deeper on his shaft. Within a few moments, Zoey had a good four to five inches of Omar in her mouth as she continued to go up and down, giving him a seriously hot and sloppy blowjob.

Omar deepthroated Zoey a few times, forcing her to gag as she continued to vigorously suck his cock.

"I'm almost there," moaned Omar.

Zoey moved faster and faster with her hands and mouth, nearly taking his entire penis down her throat at this point. Within a few seconds, Omar loudly moaned as he released his load directly into her mouth. She started coughing and quickly got up.

"Dude, warn me next time!" She shouted as she swallowed deeply.

"Sorry, I said I was close," said Omar, embarrassed yet with a look of pure bliss. "That was amazing, thank you."

"No problem," Zoey smiled as she wiped away the remaining cum drizzling down her face. "That was quite the load," she snarked.

"It's been a little while," jokes Omar.

"Looks like you had a good time, too," Zoey said, staring at my pants. I had a huge wet spot from all the precum that drizzled out during my strange fugue state.

"Well, shit," I said, somewhat embarrassed. I got up, went to the room, and Zoey followed me.

"Goodnight, I guess," Omar said awkwardly.

"Goodnight, Omar," said Zoey.

---

"Are you mad at me?" She said, now in the bedroom.

"Because you gave him a blowjob? No, not really. I know it's not what we discussed, but if I'm being honest, it was hot watching you do that."

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why. I didn't even think of objecting when you started. I kind of just wanted to see it happen," I said.

"Interesting," Zoey said as she took off her shorts and top, getting ready for bed. She pushed me towards the bed and began taking my pants off, but between the alcohol and all the precum and mini pulse ejaculations I had during the night, I just could not get it up.

Zoey sighed in disappointment and lay beside me, grabbing her mini lipstick-sized vibrator from the nightstand. She began pleasuring herself and then turned to look at me.

"I enjoyed it too. Is that okay to say?" She said.

"What did you enjoy most about it?" I asked.

"You promise you won't get mad?" She said, while wincing from her vibrator.

"Yeah, I promise," I said.

"Seeing his penis just got me so wet." She said as she had just finished herself off. "Like when I was stroking it, I kept thinking about how it would be to suck on it. I know I told you I think blowjobs are disgusting, but when I saw how big and girthy he was, I just had a burning desire to put it in my mouth. It was like something had changed in me immediately."

"I see," I said with intrigue.

"And, it was just so big, you know? Like, no offense, but he was like so much bigger... than you. You know? It was so different. I was dripping wet the entire time," she said.

"Did you want to fuck him?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't know what's going on, honestly, but I really did love sucking his cock, baby. It just felt so good. I wanted him to touch me while I was doing it. I feel so bad, but it's how I felt," she said, with a bit of sadness in her voice.

My thoughts began racing, as I had not really anticipated how this entire thing would play out. I mean, how did I expect it to turn out? She would just give him a handjob, and everything would return to normal?

"I guess I'm torn because you never once gave me a blowjob, no matter how many times I asked, and the minute he gently nudges you to do so, you went on a full-blown lustful rage sucking his cock. Like it was super hot, I'm not gonna lie, but I was more than a little jealous."

"I'm sorry, baby," I wasn't planning for that to happen; it kind of just happened. Did you tell him that was okay?"

"No, I told him you would give him a handjob or something," I said.

"Or something?" She inquired.

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't super clear, not exactly a typical conversation one would have with their roommate. But I am not mad at you; I don't think you did anything wrong, intentionally, that is.

"It was all in the moment. I'm so sorry. But I am glad you enjoyed it too," she said.

We smiled at each other as I leaned in to kiss her goodnight, realizing at that moment that I was kissing my girlfriend moments after she had my roommate's penis and his load in her mouth, but I continued nonetheless. She kissed me back with a sensual smile and cozied up next to me.

Moments later, Zoey was fast asleep, and all I could think about was how different the dynamic of our household was going to be come morning.

12