Pandemic Cuckold - Lockdown Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoey continues exploring the added benefits of the lockdown.
5k words
4.68
14.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
477 Followers

The next morning felt as if time had shifted considerably. Zoey was still asleep, lying next to me, but for some reason, it just felt different. I was content. My anxiety was gone. The pandemic was an afterthought. I was happy. I did not know why.

I looked at Zoey, still asleep in her underwear, and just smiled. I reached over and put my arm around her waist to kiss her, which she reciprocated, half asleep while groggily saying, "Good morning."

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Okay," she responded.

Within a few seconds, her eyes opened wide, and she got up quickly in a panic.

"I'm so sorry about last night, baby. I don't know what came over me," she sobbed.

"It's okay, we talked about it, remember?" I replied.

"I know, but still, I feel so guilty. I feel guilty for doing that while I have such a perfect and loving boyfriend. I should have never even suggested it; I'm so sorry. I don't know how you can forgive me!" She cried.

To be completely honest, I don't know why I was so content with it. Any normal guy would be furious if their girlfriend even asked for such a... what do you even call it? A favor? Let alone watching their girlfriend suck another guy off. A guy, objectively speaking, who is much taller, much more muscular, and has a much larger penis. But here I was, with a raging hard-on at 7 in the morning, thinking about what Zoey did with Omar last night.

And here was Zoey, silently weeping, fraught with guilt, wondering why I was so okay with what she did.

"Babe, it's totally fine; we both agreed, remember?" I said.

Zoey looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "But why? Why are you so okay with it?"

"I guess I'm just not the jealous type," I said

Zoey smiled, wiping away her tears. She got up out of bed and headed over to the bathroom. For some reason, she looked better than ever this morning. I stared admiringly at her bubble butt as she walked towards the ensuite. Her waist was a perfect hourglass, and her long, toned legs were to die for. She closed the door behind her, and I headed towards the kitchen, where I saw Omar making some coffee.

"Morning, you want a cup," Omar asked.

"Sure, thanks, man," I said as Omar grabbed another cup.

"I guess we have to talk about the elephant in the room, eh?" said Omar.

"Not really. I'll just say now that I enjoyed parts of it. It was nice to see Zoey experience something new."

"But the blowjob? You're not mad about that?" Asked Omar

"I was thrown off, I'll admit, but overall, I'm glad things went down the way they went down. Zoey is feeling a little guilty, but I've reassured her all is well. I am hoping this doesn't cause any weird tension between the three of us."

"Well, that's gonna be difficult," said Omar. "But yeah, dude, if you are cool with it, then I'll try not to feel so bad," he chuckled.

The truth was, I wasn't just okay with it. I enjoyed it more than I can even explain. Seeing Zoey with such a massive cock in her hands and in her mouth... it just opened up another portal inside of me. At the moment, I thought I would regret it immensely, but now I just want to see it again. However, I had to think carefully about how I would approach Zoey about this. Omar, on the other hand, I'm not too worried about it. In fact, I don't even plan on bringing it up with him.

Zoey walked out wearing pajama pants and a sweatshirt, still sulking but managing to put a warm smile on.

"Morning, coffee?" asked Omar.

Zoey nodded and took a seat at the table, thanking Omar as she took a sip.

"Some night, huh?" She said to no one in particular.

Omar was visibly nervous and let out a chuckle.

"Sure was. Not one I'll forget anytime soon," said Omar.

Zoey smiled and turned on the news for background while getting up to make herself a bagel.

---

The next couple of weeks were uneventful. We continued our daily remote work grind, and it was almost as if the night in question had never happened for a moment, as the dynamic between the three of us had returned to normal.

I, however, never stopped thinking about it. In fact, I would say it has become even more of an obsession now. Every spare moment I got, I would find myself masturbating to the thought of Zoey and Omar becoming intimate. When I would look at her naked body after a shower, I would picture Omar in my place, having his way with her. When she would get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night, I would imagine her sneaking into Omar's room and getting under his sheets. I just could not stop thinking about Zoey with Omar.

One night, as we were getting ready for bed, I knew I had to tell Zoey, but I had no idea how she would react. I figured that, ultimately, she would either be okay with it or nip it in the bud. Interestingly, both those options were equally gut-wrenching.

"Hey babe, can we talk about something?" I asked

"Sure, what's up?" She said.

"So, remember that night with Omar?" She suddenly froze and had a look of panic on her face.

"I'm so sorry, baby. It was such a huge mistake, and I promise I will never ask for something like that again. I was so stupid..." Then I stopped her.

"No, that's the thing. It wasn't stupid," I said.

"What are you talking about?" She said, on the verge of tears.

"Remember how I told you I enjoyed it? Well, it was more than enjoyment. I can't stop thinking about you with him."

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked frantically. "Please, baby, it won't happen again. You and I are good for each other, please."

"No, babe, quite the opposite. I guess what I am trying to say is that. If you, you know, wanted to do that again, I wouldn't mind it. You know?"

She looked up at me with contempt on her face.

"You want me to do that again? You want me to suck another man off in front of you? What the hell is wrong with you?" She said.

"I don't know, babe. But after you did, it turned something on inside of me. Like I have never been more attracted to you since I saw you doing all those things with him." I said hesitantly.

"I am so confused. I thought you meant you could not stop thinking about it, and thus, you could no longer be with me. So let me get this straight: not only are you perfectly okay with it, but you want me to keep doing it?" She said.

"More or less, yeah," I said. "In fact, I want you to do whatever you want with him," I said.

"Anything? Like, fuck him? Are you crazy? Why would you be okay with this?" she asked while gently weeping.

"You want me to fuck somebody else so it is easier for you to break up with me? So you could use it as fuel in any future argument?" She said while now visibly sobbing.

"Babe, no, you have it all wrong. I just... it just turns me on so much to see you... with him... doing stuff. You know?" I said.

"No, I don't know, nor do I get it. This is all so weird. Please, I need to go," she said as she got up and headed towards the shower.

Zoey had locked the bathroom door, and I could hear the shower running. This certainly did not go the way I expected, but then again, how would an average logical woman react to such a request? But then I remembered that an average logical woman would not suggest giving a hand job to her boyfriend's roommate, so what do I know.

After about 30 minutes, Zoey came out of the shower, looking visibly refreshed. She had her towel on and a slight smile on her face.

"I get it," she said. As she was brushing her hair. "I don't know how I feel about it still, but I get it," she said with emphasis.

I just nodded in agreement as she put on her robe and got into bed.

"Is this really what you want?" She asked. "You better not be playing some sick game, I'm fucking serious." She said sternly.

For a moment, I hesitated. Was this actually what I wanted? Did I need some post-nut clarity to help me find my way? I thought about how we only had sex one time since her night with Omar. This was normal pre-pandemic, but definitely off schedule considering how often we would have sex since lockdown. And sadly, while we were having sex, I was not even in the moment. All I could picture was Omar in my place, fucking her with his much larger cock.

"Yes, it is," I said, not fully sure of my response but not wanting to say something vague like 'maybe' or 'I think so.'

"Okay then," she continued. "I'm not saying I will do it, but it is good to know where your head is at. For the last two weeks, I have been fraught with guilt, afraid of even bringing it up. So, this is all a bit much for me to digest. I hope you can understand?"

"I do, and I am sorry for not telling you how I felt sooner. Honestly, I was not sure how you would respond. Though it has been on my mind non-stop."

"Do you picture us?" She asked. "Like, do you picture us doing it?"

"Yeah, many times," I said. Her eyes glistened as I said this.

"What do you picture?" She asked. "Give me the scene."

"It could be anything. Like when you wear those booty shorts and tanks, I picture you both in the kitchen with you on your knees, sucking him off. Or, like, you get out of the shower, and then he turns you around and fucks you, stuff like that."

She looked at me with such intrigue I had no idea where her mind was going.

"Tell me more," she said as she grabbed her vibrator from the nightstand and placed it on her clit.

"Some nights, I picture you sneaking out of our room and getting into his bed, completely naked, and letting him fuck you for hours before you come back and pretend as if nothing happened," I said as she softly moaned.

"More!" She yelled.

"Then, sometimes I picture him getting back from a workout, super horney, and he sees you in the living room, grabs you, pulls down your underwear, and fuck you relentlessly as you moan with pleasure," I said.

"Oh my god! You are so weird," she said as she audibly moaned from her climax. "Fuck you are so fucking weird," she said again with a smile.

"Looks like you have thought about this in quite some detail, huh?" She asked.

I sheepishly nodded my head as she smiled. She gave me a kiss goodnight and turned off the lights.

"We can talk more about this later," she said as she drifted off to sleep.

---

The next morning was another typical day: breakfast, work, lunch, work, etc. After my day ended, I decided to head down to the in-building gym with Omar as I felt like I needed a workout. Omar did some brief cardio and spent the remainder of the time lifting various-sized weights as I continued on the elliptical, watching YouTube videos.

When we got back to the apartment, Zoey had made a pot of chili and was in the room watching some Netflix drama. Omar and I quickly gulped down a bowl and decided to play some Super Smash.

Zoey, hearing us return, came out of the room and, to my surprise, was wearing just her underwear and a tight-fitting t-shirt with no bra on.

"Hey guys, watcha doing?" She asked.

"About to play some Smash, you want in?" Said Omar.

"Sure," she said while grabbing a seltzer from the fridge.

I could tell Omar noticed her outfit but was not saying anything. As Zoey walked back to the living room, she went in front of the TV and bent down to grab one of the other controllers. We had a full view of her perfect ass and long legs while she was bent over for a period of time much longer than it should take for someone to grab a controller, but neither I nor Omar was complaining.

"This is certainly better than Netflix," Omar said jokingly.

Zoey turned around with a sly grin on her face as she sat down on the couch next to Omar. I thought it strange she sat next to him and not me, given that he was now in between Zoey and I, but Omar did not seem to notice or, perhaps, more realistically, did not mind at all.

We played the game as teams, with me and Zoey versus Omar and one of the AI-controlled characters. I was definitely carrying our team, but I noticed Zoey would make off-hand flirtatious remarks every time Omar killed her character. Like she would playfully hit him or rub his arm, saying, "Looks like all that weight training is paying off." Or, she would say some derivation of, "damn, looks like you smashed me good, bro."

I was not entirely sure what Zoey's end game was with all the flirting, as I still was not sure if she had fully accepted my proposition since we had never discussed it further since last night. But, from where I was sitting, it seemed like she was on board, based on the outfit, the "platonic" touching, and the semi-sexual innuendo.

After a few rounds, Zoey got up to get us some more seltzers. She handed me mine as one would normally hand someone a chilled, low-calorie, alcoholic drink. When she handed a can to Omar, however, she held on to it for a few seconds and gave him a sensual gaze. I could tell he was somewhat uncomfortable, but he reciprocated the smile and thanked her.

She sat back down next to him, but now with her legs touching him directly. She then put her arm around his shoulders and raised her can:

"Here's to another pandemic night in. Day... I lost count." We all laughed and raised our cans in a "cheers" motion.

We spent the rest of the night talking about random things: politics, the upcoming election, when the lockdown will end, etc. Then, Zoey shifted the topic towards sex.

"So, how many girls have you been with, Omar?" She asked.

Omar chuckled a bit, seemingly embarrassed. "Honestly, I've lost count. But if I had to put a number on it, I'd say in the 200ish range?"

"Two hundred? Zoey screamed. "Jesus Christ on a motorbike," she said, stealing the famous line popularized by Maxim Bady.

"It adds up, ya know?" Omar said, looking at me for agreement.

Zoey began giggling hysterically.

"Don't look at him; we were both virgins when we met," she said.

Omar gave a look of false shock, pretending to be surprised, but he damn well knew I never got any action before Zoey; we lived together, after all.

"You too?" Omar exclaimed, asking Zoey.

"Yup, unless you count dry humping in high school," Zoey laughed as she took another sip of her seltzer.

"What's your favorite position?" Asked Zoey?

"It all depends, ya know? I like doggy most of the time, but it all depends on the girl and what we are feeling. Sometimes we will do some freaky shit, ya know, or like sometimes they're into anal, so that's always a plus," Omar chuckled.

"Eww, that's disgusting," said Zoey.

"You guys never tried anal? Damn, you're missing out," said Omar.

"Are you kidding?" Said Zoey. "That's way too out there for us. We still have a lot to learn, haha."

It was interesting to see Zoey communicate about sex so openly with Omar. She was usually very reserved when the topic came up and often tried to change the subject. But this? She was actually initiating the conversation. It was super hot but also made me extremely nervous. While I understood that Omar probably knew more about my sex life than he was letting on, I wasn't exactly comfortable with Zoey airing our laundry out in front of him.

"You guys have to try it. It will change your world," said Omar, with a satisfied chuckle, as he took a huge gulp of his drink.

Zoey giggled and said something along the lines of how it was something to ponder. Which actually took me by surprise. Anal was one on the long list of sexual acts that Zoey absolutely refused to do with me. She would reiterate how she thought it was disgusting and how it would be painful and offer no pleasure for either of us.

"One day," I said with a smirk. Zoey turned to me and smiled. She maintained eye contact with me for several seconds before raising her eyebrows at me in a flirtatious way. She then suddenly turned towards Omar:

"Are you hard?" Zoey yelled, teasing Omar. He had a visible bulge in his gym shorts.

Omar looked down and back up with a look of embarrassment.

"Shit, my bad, you guys got me thinking about all my past escapades and shit," he replied as he got up to adjust himself.

"Well, I mean, I wouldn't mind doing what we did again if you're down, that is?" Zoey said, looking at me and Omar.

Omar froze for a bit and then looked at me.

"Are y'all serious right now?" He asked, looking back and forth at me and Zoey.

"Fuck, why not," I said, acting cool but desperately trying to hide my excitement.

Zoey got up to stretch, lifting her arms above her head. Her boobs were perked up in her tight t-shirt, with her bubble butt and hourglass figure looking so elegant and modelesque.

She sat down in Omar's lap, facing him with her thighs wrapped around his torso. She gave him a soft kiss. Omar was a bit taken aback at first but then reciprocated as they began to make out.

With each sensual kiss, Zoey moaned and rotated her hips in Omar's lap, forcing his bulge to grow larger and larger. At one point, she began rubbing her pussy over his bulge, moaning with greater intensity. Omar placed his hands on her perky breasts and squeezed them through her t-shirt. Her nipples were visibly hard.

"Fuck, I'm so wet right now," she said.

Omar did not respond; he was just breathing heavily as Zoey stood up on the couch, opened up her legs, and brought her pussy to his face. She moved her panties to the side and forced her clit onto his lips with her left foot propped up on the back of the couch.

"I want you to eat me out like all the girls you bring over," she said.

Omar began performing oral sex on Zoey as she stood above him, now with his face buried in between her legs as she held on to the back of the couch for support. This went on for several minutes as her moans grew louder and louder.

Zoey then got down from the couch and began to take Omar's shorts off, which he assisted with. His dick was already rock hard at this point as she wrapped her hands around his shaft and began to suck his massive cock.

Omar moaned with each thrust of his cock down my girlfriend's throat as she began sucking harder and faster. When he was close, she stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"Maybe you can continue where he left off?"

I looked at her with a bit of confusion, but she had already stood up and pulled down her underwear completely. She then got on the couch on her knees and asked me to eat her out from behind. This was definitely a surprise since we rarely had oral sex. I could probably count on one hand the number of times I went down on Zoey. But I never really felt guilty for not doing so; after all, it's not like she ever gave me a blowjob, not even once.

I got into position behind Zoey and stuck my tongue on her clit with my hands on her ass. She let out a loud moan and then continued to suck Omar's cock, albeit more slowly and sensually, so he would last longer.

This continued for quite some time until I got Zoey to climax from oral. She let out a loud scream of ecstasy and then playfully kicked me back.

"Thanks, babe, you can relax now," she giggled.

She then went back to sucking Omar's cock with a bit more intensity, and I had the perfect view of her ass and pussy from behind. Omar began taking Zoey's shirt off and tossed it towards me. He then grabbed her head and pumped a few good thrusts down her throat, to which she gagged but said nothing and continued slurping and sucking his throbbing erection.

Her perky boobs shook back and forth so flawlessly as she sucked his cock from the side, with her ass pointing upwards towards the ceiling. I decided to pull down my pants and start masturbating, even though I had already leaked a considerable amount of precum. Within a few seconds, I released a puny dental floss strand of cum and sighed in relief as I watched Omar moan with his eyes closed and head perched back.

"I'm close, like really close," said Omar, not trying to disappoint Zoey with another swift cum shot down her throat.

Zoey got up and began stroking Omar's cock vigorously with her right hand as he pulled her in closer and began licking and kissing her tits. She moaned as he did this, and within a few seconds, his tremendous load shot up into his stomach and chest.

applecati
applecati
477 Followers
12