Pandemic Cuckold - Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
478 Followers

Zoey squeezed his penis as she brought her hand up from his shaft, pulling out the remaining semen and licking it off her hands. She then started licking his chest and stomach, cleaning him off as he moaned with intense post-ejaculation pleasure.

She then got back on top of Omar and gave him a big, messy, and sensual kiss. As she bent down to grab her underwear, he gave her ass a firm squeeze while looking at her pensively from behind. She smiled and gave him another kiss before grabbing her shirt and looking at me.

Omar got up and thanked Zoey for the fun night in before heading back to his room to shower. Zoey then grabbed my hand and led me to the room.

---

"I really want to fuck him, babe," she said.

"I thought you were going to tonight," I replied.

"I didn't know what the ground rules were, so I didn't want to jump the gun, but I know you said you are cool with it. I want to fuck Omar," she said with emphasis.

At that moment, reality struck me, and I realized what path this was taking.

"Yeah, maybe let's um... think about it and discuss some more. This is all happening kind of fast, don't you think?"

"I mean, what is there to discuss further? You let me feel like shit for two weeks, all the while you were secretly masturbating to the thought of him fucking me anyway."

I didn't know how to respond. Yes, it was true she felt guilty for a while, but even in my wildest dreams, I didn't think it would actually escalate to them fucking. I was okay with the hand jobs and even the blow jobs, but now she wanted to give him her pussy, something that was only supposed to be for me.

I felt like a hypocrite because my horny brain told her they could do anything she wanted. Still, now I am second-guessing that decision for fear that she will change completely after taking his huge cock inside her.

It will definitely be a noticeable upgrade compared to mine, and all I can think about is how he would likely stretch out her tight pussy in the moment, and sex between us would never be the same again.

After all, there is a reason the misogynistic trope of "wanting to marry a virgin" exists; virgins have nothing to compare performance to, so their husband is literally "the best they've ever had."

If Omar fucks Zoey, I know for a fact it will be a significantly better experience for her. Not only because his penis is much bigger than mine, but he also has so much more experience in the bedroom with women. I'm afraid Zoey will get the taste for exceptionally better sex... without me.

"Will you give me blowjobs like you gave him?" I asked, with a tone of desperation.

Zoey cringed immediately after I asked.

"I guess that would technically be fair," she said. "But I don't know, babe. It's just different with him. Like, I don't want to say this in a mean way, but I really don't have a desire to suck your cock, or any cock for that matter. With Omar... it's just so inviting that I can't help myself. I feel like such a slut for saying that, but honestly, that's how I feel around him. Like I want to be his dirty little slut. I want him to use me like all the girls he brings over. It's not like I am romantically interested in him; that is why I love you, after all. You treat me with so much kindness and take such good care of me. But with Omar, I want to be dirty. I don't want romance or cuddles with him, you know?"

I just nodded apathetically; she had said so much just now, and I was still processing it all. I should have been furious, but when I heard her tell me how she wanted to be his dirty slut, I just couldn't contain myself. It's as if I had some cards on the table, and I purposely threw them on the floor.

"I just don't want it to change our sex life, Zoey," I said with a bit of concern in my voice.

"I know, baby, and it won't. You will still be my love, and nothing is going to change that," she said.

I had still not explicitly agreed to any of her proposals. However, she quickly got under the covers and cozied up next to me.

"Can you eat me out like you did earlier?" She asked.

"So, no blowjob for me, but you want me to eat you out?"

"Please, babe? It felt so good when you did it earlier," she asked, completely ignoring the point of my statement. She already had her legs open at this point.

I moved in closer between her legs as she grabbed the back of my head. I just now noticed that she had shaved herself clean down there, something she did not do often, or ever, as a matter of fact, especially since the lockdown had started. She would trim from time to time, but I have never seen her clean-shaven like this before.

I decided not to ask her why she chose to shave on this particular day, though I speculate it had something to do with wanting to impress Omar. As I brought my face in closer, I could smell her pheromones and womanly scent and see how wet she had been. I once again had a raging hard-on as I licked and pressed her clit with my tongue, hearing her moan gently with each pass.

After several minutes of going down on her, Zoey climaxed with a muffled scream as she grabbed the back of my head and began massaging her fingers through my hair. I desperately wanted to fuck her at this point and went to go grab a condom, but I could not find any in my nightstand or toiletry bag.

"Fuck, I can't find any," I said with a mix of panic and frustration. I got back on the bed and started making out with Zoey, about to enter her when she stopped me:

"Babe, you know I'm not on the pill. You have to wear a condom,"

Frustrated, I sighed in defeat and acknowledged that she was right. We weren't even remotely ready for that potential chapter of our lives.

"Maybe you can masturbate to me like you did earlier?" She said as she sat up on the bed.

She began playing with her tits and encouraged me to start stroking my cock.

"Come on baby, cum for me," she said while rubbing her pussy, her eyes softly closed. She approached me and gave me a soft kiss while urging me to stroke faster. In less than a minute, I let out another puny load, which spurted like a weak fountain, dribbling down my shaft.

She gave me another kiss goodnight before quietly getting up to turn off the lights.

"Love you, babe," she said as she dosed off to sleep.

I was now left alone with my thoughts, a sad dribble of cum soaking my balls, and a strange feeling in my gut. The thought of what this had now transpired to was both exciting and frightening. I guess all I can do now is wait to see how it evolves.

applecati
applecati
478 Followers
12