Pandemic Isolation Incest

Story Info
Boredom and isolation lead a mother and her son to incest.
10.1k words
4.45
70.5k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers

THE FIRST TIME

Part One

"I mean, didn't you ever think about doing it with your mother," my mother asked?

I wasn't as shocked as I ought to have been. We were under quarantine for months as the latest variant of the virus ran rampant. For weeks, we discussed the virus, politics, and the different aspects of the current social and sexual scene. It was only a matter of time until the discussion got around to incest.

"Well, sure, I guess so." I said, "All guys think about doing their mother's at some time or another."

"There you go, then!" my momma smiled triumphantly. "And mothers fantasize about making it with their sons! Believe me! Some mothers do it"

"You're not serious," I asked incredulously! Would you do it?"

Momma smiled at me over the chopping board where she was busy making a salad.

"I've thought about it. It does seem weird to think about you as a sex partner," she said, turning back to the celery she was chopping. "Besides, being cooped up in this house and talking for months, we know each other's most intimate secrets."

"Well, yeah, but our talks are more to past time than anything else."

"So, given the opportunity, you wouldn't fuck me?"

"Yes! I mean, no..! I don't know what I mean!"

"Look, we share an intimate view few couples have! Hell, you even fix my vibrator and put batteries in it for me!"

"By the way, I'm tired of having to fix your vibrator. You should order another one. It's embarrassing repairing your mother's vibrator!"

"Probably just as embarrassing as my son knowing that I use a vibrator!"

"I know how embarrassing that is for you, Momma, " I laughed, setting the table for the two of us. "The one you have now is so noisy! I recall the night you burst into my bedroom holding the broken vibrator in the air and screaming your frustration!"

He didn't add that she wore a sheer robe and was naked under the open robe. He recalled seeing her neatly trimmed pussy hair wetly gleaming.

"I remember," she said, getting a faraway look in her eyes, "I was so close!?"

"Momma! TMI," I chuckled.

The pandemic forced some economic realities on us. Momma's alimony checks stopped because my father was laid off. I tried to work from my apartment, but I had lousy internet reception. My mother and I decided to pool our resources. I moved in with her to share expenses.

Like any couple who lives together, the first few days and weeks are awkward as you get used to having another person around. Then you become accustomed to each other, and the inhibitions drop.

Momma and I became comfortable enough with each other that she walked around the house in panties and bra or with just a sheer robe on. My boxers became my uniform of the day. Hell, we didn't even close the bathroom door when we did our business! Momma would take a piss while I shaved or showered and vice versa.

I really had fixed her vibrator and even bought her new batteries. We were much closer now, more like intimate friends than mother and son. We found we could talk to each other about anything, including sex.

Our conversation that night started because of one of our family's Zoom calls. These weekly chats were an effort to stay in touch. A friend tested HIV positive, confirming that sex with a stranger was scary and dangerous, just like the virus.

Mom and I were sexually active adults worried about sexual contact with people we didn't know. The timing of the virus lockdown was a bitch! My mother and I ended our relationships with our significant others just before the lockdown.

Our conversation tonight started when I joked that we should keep sex in the family just like they do in the deep south.

"We should think about it." my mother said, tossing the salad.

It was just another hypothetical conversation, an unworkable solution to satisfying our sexual needs, but she had planted a seed. As we ate dinner, I envisioned my momma as a sex object. She was okay, I thought. For her age, she was about average.

My mother is fifty-four, and I'm twenty-five. She is a dark skin Creole with a pretty face, brown eyes, and short salt and pepper pixie hair style.

She is overweight but not obese, with the stereotypical Black woman's bubble butt and a rounded belly. Her thighs were plump because of inactivity and overeating, but she was taller than average, so her long legs compensated. Her breasts had to be in the D cup range the way they jiggled when she walked.

My friends referred to her as the Amazon when I grew up because of her height and size.

Our conversation continued during dinner.

"So you prefer skinny White women over a big-boned Black woman?"

"Absolutely not, Momma! Why do you say that?"

"I say it because your last two girlfriends were skinny White girls. Is the problem that you have jungle fever and don't find me attractive?"

"No! It just kind of worked out that way!"

She gave me a long searching look, then continued eating.

After finishing an excellent steak dinner with a twice-baked potato and salad, I decided that the woman sitting across the table from me was fuckable. Her butt was bigger than I liked, but I would do her.

I repaired her vibrator numerous times during the lockdown. Hell, I could hear it buzzing through the thin common wall of our bedrooms when she used it! When I initially moved in, hearing Momma get off on her vibrator was a sometimes thing, maybe a couple of times a week. It became a nightly event, occasionally multiple times a night if she dropped a THC gummy.

I even masturbated to the buzzing and my mother's muffled moans.

But that evening, for the first time, I thought about my momma in her bedroom, naked, her legs akimbo, jamming that white plastic vibrator in her vagina, and I got hard.

We showered after dinner and met by the fireplace. My mother was barefoot with her nails done in a sexy, brilliant red polish and wore one of my dress shirts with panties and no bra and a touch of makeup. I threw on some jersey shorts with a matching t-shirt.

The room smelled of a sexier-than-normal perfume. I caught a brown flash of thigh as she sat down on the sofa.

"Come sit on the couch. Let's have an after-dinner THC gummy and some cognac," she said, patting the sofa cushions.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, popping a gummy and pouring a snifter of Courvoisier.

"Oh, you know," she began, crossing her legs and sipping the liquor. "I thought maybe it was time for us to fool around."

"I might not be the kind of guy who wants to fool around," I teased her.

"Are you gay? You never told me that," she exclaimed, her voice rising an octave or two.

"No, momma! I'm not gay! I was teasing you. You know what women say when you don't want to do it with a guy; I'm not that kind of girl!"

"I never said that," she said, devilishly smiling at me.

We talked about her real estate job, my IT job, and other small talk. However, I could tell she had a more important subject on her mind. The gummy kicked in about half an hour into our eclectic conversation. In combination with the cognac, we were relaxed and high.

"How are we going to do this," I asked, bringing our conversation back to the elephant in the room?

"Why not start like most dates start. We kiss!"

"Well, yeah." I stammered. "Is the perfume and the makeup for me?"

"Who else," she snorted derisively? "Ain't nobody here but us chickens! Don't you think I look and smell nice?"

"You always look nice to me, Momma,"

She smiled, set her glass down, and slid next to me. She used the remote to dim the lights until the glow of the fireplace gave the room a rosy orange color.

"We've been having this conversation for days now. Do you think you could screw your mother?" She almost whispered the words.

I nodded dumbly as she pulled my arm around her shoulders and nestled next to me, looking into my eyes with a smoldering intensity.

"I often jack off listening to you using your vibrator."

"Gee, how romantic!" she grinned with a cynical look. "If this works out, I'll let you watch me use it."

"Promise?"

"Promise," she said, pulled my arm closer around her, and looked up at me again.

"Don't you think we should try a kiss? I mean, just to see? Nothing heavy or anything."

Momma didn't wait for me to answer. She took my face in her hands, tilted her face up, and kissed me warmly, sliding her tongue across my lips.

I tasted the cognac and her lipstick. To be honest, it wasn't much of a thrill, and I pulled away in disappointment.

"Well, that was underwhelming," I said, and she nodded in agreement.

We slid apart a little.

"Yeah, I agree," she said ruefully. She unbuttoned the shirt's top button. "but maybe you're just not in the right mood yet. Why don't we start with my jugs?"

My mother unfastened the other buttons and opened the shirt. I wasn't surprised she wasn't wearing a bra; she rarely did around the house. Her shirt fell open, and her big tits spilled out.

It was quiet in the room except for my heart pounding hard enough to drown out the sound of the crackling fire. My cock hardened as I stared at my mother's bare breasts.

They were full like a sizeable brown melon with areola like small pancakes, and they sagged to her chest. Her nipples were like crinkly black raisins and hardened when she was aroused. The orange glow of the fire flickering on her bare flesh made them seem even more beautiful.

"I breastfed you when you were an infant. Do you want to do that again," she asked in a whisper.

She cupped her heavy breasts, lifted them, and offered them to me.

"Or maybe just kiss my nipples?"

"Yes," I said nervously, simultaneously surprised and aroused at my mother's forwardness.

I placed my hands over hers, cupped her breasts, and took one of them to my mouth.

Momma sighed and caressed my head as I sucked her nipple while I rolled the other one between my thumb and forefinger.

"Back in the day, nursing you made me hot! I would jump your father's bones afterward."

She arched her back, reacting to my suckling.

"See? Suckling on my nipple is better than the kiss, right?"

"Mmm," I mumbled, suckling and caressing her breasts.

They tasted wonderful! I sucked, licked, and teased her nipples, squeezing and kneading her breasts. Momma's soft moans of arousal made my cock harden.

She lay back on the couch and arched her back, pressing first one breast and then the other against my mouth. She cradled my head in her hands and slid her tit across my mouth.

"Ooooo, that's more like it!" Momma cooed. "That's soo nice!"

I agreed, sliding over until I pressed against her as I sucked and chewed at her thick, hardened nipples.

" Bite them, baby," she groaned. "Bite 'em!, Bite 'em hard!"

I obliged, nipping and biting at her nipples, hard enough to mean it and drawing exquisite squeals and moans from her as she writhed on the sofa.

"Your momma is a pain slut and a submissive," she groaned, "remember that!"

I sucked as much of her left breast into my mouth as I could, then licked it all over, blowing cool air over her wet nipple until it was erect.

"Do that to the other one," Momma sighed.

She embraced me, pulling me to her as I explored her tits with my lips and my tongue, the deep valley between her tits smelled of perfume and was driving me wild!

"That's better, that's better," my mother kept saying as if after the rocky start of that kiss, we were now doing things right.

Momma laughed and giggled, delighting in each new exploration. My hands and mouth roamed over her neck, shoulders, and chest, always returning to her nipples. We didn't react with disgust to this mild form of incest! It was erotic but seemed natural.

After several minutes of making out, a sheen of sweat covered Momma and me. Combined with the perfume, it made her smell sexier and made her skin glow in the firelight.

"Suck it more!" Momma groaned, forcing her right nipple once again between my lips. "Suck it! don't stop!"

Momma trembled, breathed in short gasps, and writhed on the couch until, at last, she groaned sweetly and pressed up against me, holding her breast to my mouth tightly as I sucked it. My mother had climaxed and I helped her do it!

"Ohh wow!" she laughed, pulling my face up and looking into my eyes. "That was great! It's getting better and better! Incest might work for us after all. Did you like it?"

"I DID." I smiled, caressing her naked tits. "Momma knows best!"

"Now," she said, smiling mischievously, "It's your turn!"

Momma angled herself so that I could continue to kiss and caress her tits while her left arm was free. She cradled my head in her right. Her left hand moved down my body, found the waistband of my shorts, and pushed them down. My cock popped out.

I must have had a crazy, startled expression because my mother just looked at me and smirked.

"Just relax. I know what I'm doing! Momma knows best, remember?"

I groaned as she wrapped her warm fingers around my cock. THE most erotic sight I have ever seen was my mother's hand closed around my rigid cock and stroking it for the first time.

"Aww fuck!" I groaned.

"Language, young man," she giggled!

She rubbed my cock, stroking it until my dick was stiff and curving toward my belly. She grasped it at the root as it throbbed and jerked to full hardness.

"Do you like mommy stroking your cock," she whispered?

I nodded, hypnotized by the incestuous, obscene movements of my mother's hands on my penis. The gummies and the cognac had me in a detached state as though I were watching it happen to someone else. My mother was giving me a handjob displaying surprising expertise!

I continued sucking her tit, staring at her hand stroking my cock.. We watched while her fingers slid teasingly, and her thumb spread my precum over my glistening cockhead.

"Oh, yeah, I like this part," I said huskily.

Momma giggled while stroking my neglected dick. Her hand worked its nasty magic, pumping and stroking my dick expertly until I was crazy with arousal. Her hand curled around the shaft, and she beat me off, quickly at first, then with slow loving strokes every time she sensed I was near to cumming. Her fingers formed a cage, and she scratched her nails up and down the tip of my cock, teasing my glans and making me groan in pleasure.

As the clear drops of precum formed in the slit in the tip of my circumcised penis, I learned just how sexy and nasty Momma could be. She swirled the tip of her finger through the wet goo, then smeared it in a barber-pole pattern down my shaft, teasing and caressing my cock until my whole crotch ached in sweet pleasure.

Momma dipped the tip of her index finger in my freely flowing precum. She spread it over her nipple, circling and lubricating first one and then the other. Then, to my amazement, she took her finger in her mouth and loudly sucked my precum off her finger while lewdly winking at me.

"I love jacking guys off," she cooed. "I've always had, even in high school. They told me I was pretty good at it."

"Momma, you give an incredible handjob! You have me ready to explode!"

"Are you ready?" she asked in a sultry whisper. "Do you wanna cum now?"

"Yes, Momma," I rasped, " I need to cum!"

"Okay, baby," she said with a sultry look.

Her hand was a blur as she stroked my tool faster and faster.

"Cum!" she said intensely, her lips pulled back in a snarl, "Cum for me! Cum all over my hand! Cum right now, baby, cum as hard as you can!"

Momma was almost chanting as she worked her incestuous magic. Each time she said cum, her hand closed tighter around my cock.

"Cum, honey, that's it!" Momma encouraged me, obscenely cheering for me to orgasm in her grasp. "I WANT YOU TO CUM!! Cum for me, cum RIGHT NOW!"

"Aww fuck," I groaned, and my cream's first long white spurt shot out, spattering along Momma's forearm and over my stomach.

"Ooooo yeah!" Momma cried, stroking my cock in long hard motions. "You're cumming! That's it! Keep cumming, baby!"

With each stroke, another hot squirt of my seed gushed up. My cock erupted like a small fountain in my mother's loving grip. My sperm shot up and out, drenching my lap, flowing over Momma's fingers, coating them in the sticky, pearly syrup.

I groaned and kissed my mother, sucking her tongue deep into my mouth as her hand coaxed more and more cum out of my dick.

I loved it when we kissed this time! Momma's wet kisses didn't just taste of cognac now. The taste of my cum mixed with it. We clung to each other, sucking erotically on each other's tongues until the last of my warm cum oozed out of the tip of my cock and flowed over my mother's fingers.

"Whew!" Momma said, pulling away. "That was better than we thought, huh? Dear God, I love the feel of your hot juice all over my hand!"

She smeared my cum juice all over my shaft, toying with it, wiping her fingers over my cock head. Then she guided the cum still oozing out down the side of my shaft with her thumb.

"Watch," she said as she took her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean of my cum.

She offered one finger to me. I hesitated, but she pressed her fingertip against my lips. For the first time in my twenty-five years, I tasted my cum!

Part Two

"I always loved doing that to guys," Momma sighed.

She was relaxed now, laying back against the couch as I kissed her neck and caressed her tits, her hand playing with my slowly deflating cock. I had a momentary sadness; it was all over. We were done. A little tit-sucking, a hand job. End of incest.

"It's...it's so sexy, such a powerful, sexy thing to make a man cum that way! Did you like it?"

"You give a great handjob," I sighed, not wanting her hand to leave my dick. "I bet you were really wicked back in high school!"

"I was a handjob queen," she laughed. "This was before birth control pills. The only safe way to get a guy off and not risk pregnancy was a handjob. Did your mother shock you," she asked? "Do you think I'm wicked? A whore?"

"You are an incestuous, evil, masturbating bitch," I grinned, punctuating each word with a kiss on her nipple, neck, or pouting lips.

"Hee hee!" she giggled, grasping my cock tighter as it softened. "I love it when men talk dirty to me!"

Momma looked up suddenly with an earnest expression.

"Seriously, honey, it's okay, isn't it?" she asked. "You liked this, didn't you? It's sooo much better if we both liked doing this! I mean, I'm glad we tried it, aren't you? We could do this every once in a while. What do you think?"

I pushed my shirt off her shoulders, exposing her fat chocolate thighs. Momma gasped as my hand slipped down between them.

"Oh god," she gasped.

"You didn't think it's over yet, did you?" I smirked with a mock evil grin as I bent down to kiss her mouth.

I was on top of her now, half slumped against the arm of the couch. My hand explored the wet gusset of her panties, and I pressed my palm against her Mons.

"Your turn!"

"OH GOD," Momma groaned, her thighs parting. "Are you sure we should go this far?"

"Turn about is fair play!".

I rubbed up and down the warm pouty surface of her panty-clad pussy lips. Momma turned a little, opening her legs even more. Now we were half-facing each other, her hand around my flaccid cock, my hand rubbing the crotch of her panties. I slid my leg between hers, and she crossed her leg over mine, trapping it between her thighs as my hand played up between them.

"Ohhh, god, you just don't know, Oohhhhhh!" she began, then stopped, closing her eyes and throwing back her head.

My fingers slid along the deep wrinkle in her panties where her slit lay hidden. Her mouth formed a sweet, silent 'O' as I gently pressed against the apex of her cunt, feeling for her clitoris.

"Ohh, baby, don't just tease me," she sighed. "PLEASE, don't tease me."

I rubbed, forcing her thighs wider, pressing my palm against the soft squishy flesh of her pussy. I slid my finger around under the edge of the crotch of her panties, feeling my way through the thick, curly hair covering her crotch.

Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers