Pandemic Isolation Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, my cock slipped out of her mouth with a wet plop. She spun slowly around to crawl up my chest and nestled in my arms on top of me. She was panting, out of breath from her orgasms, yet still hungry for my mouth as she frenched me, making me taste my cum all over her lips.

"That was soo wonderful," she whispered, kissing my ear tenderly. "We should have thought of this a long time ago."

I nodded, holding my naked mother tightly on top of me, squeezing her fat breasts against my chest, feeling my cock scrub against the wiry hair of her pussy mound.

"You really should tell a lady when you're gonna cum in her mouth, though." she teased. "It's a good thing I like that."

Momma slid off one side and lay against my chest, gazing across me into the fire.

"This can't be wrong," she said quietly. "I need it; I need you so much. This is just perfect. I'm so glad you, you want to."

Her hand slid slowly down my stomach until she twisted my pubic hair in her fingers and circled my cock with her finger and thumb.

"Oh, god, I want this in my pussy so much!" she croaked.

"Ohh god, mom," I groaned.

"I know there's not much cum left in you, but you're young enough that I should be able to suck you hard again."

I watched her bob her head up and down, sucking my dick until her cheeks were concave, then licking the tip of my dick as it slid back out from between her lips. Next time, she went down on my cock with her mouth half-closed, rasping her teeth harshly against the flesh of my glans, sucking and chewing my shaft as it disappeared into her mouth.

"Oh god yeah! Suck me! Suck my cock!"

Momma had twisted slightly around so that now she was almost parallel to my body, her legs spread open and stretched out beside my body. Her big, fat ass hung over my chest. It was round, chocolate, and sexy as I stared into her crotch from behind.

My cock slipped wetly out of Momma's mouth, and I felt both her hands grasp it at the root and steady it for a minute as she gasped for air. Then she slid back up and kissed my chest again, kneeling and looking down at me, crawling backward on all fours until her face was inches from mine. She bent down and French-kissed me, letting me taste my cock on her tongue as my hands found her swaying, pendulous titties.

She kissed over my cheek and along my neck until her lips were just over my ear.

Part Four

"Now," Momma whispered, her lips brushing against my ear as she rubbed my half-erect cock. "Are you gonna fuck me or what?"

That was it! I felt an electric shock zing through my guts as finally, she said it.

Fuck her! fuck my mother!

"Can't you get hard again?" she whispered fiercely. "Oh, honey, get hard. I wanna fuck you! I need to fuck you!"

"God, how I want to, Momma," I sighed.

Her whisper made my heart pound, and, incredibly, my cock began to thicken and get hard immediately.

"I want you! I want to fuck you so much! Your hand is helping, don't stop doing it."

My cock began throbbing and jerking to life, my heart pounding blood into it as Momma gently jerked me off, coaxing my penis back to a full erection.

"Ohhh, yeah." Momma groaned, feeling my dick puff up in her loving hand.

"That's right, honey, get hard. Get hard so you can fuck me hard!"

Momma was whispering lewdly into my ear, turning me on!

"I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me all night with your hard cock! Oooooooo!"

Momma cooed, loving how my penis grew in her hand as she gently masturbated me, encouraging me with her nasty words and urging me to get hard and fuck her.

"Oooooo yeah, honey, oh yeah," she sighed, her voice rising in intensity as my cock stiffened and came to life in her hand. "Oh, you're getting so big and thick! Hurry!"

Momma rolled over on her back, stretching out by the fireplace, running her hands up and down her rib cage, cupping her tits as she looked up at me moving over her. Her fat thighs opened wide as she lifted her knees, placing her feet flat on the floor. Her bent legs made at the top of the diamond shape, her pussy glittered wetly in the firelight.

It was all I could do to keep from bending down to kiss it again. My cock was rigid and erect now, leaking more precum as I positioned myself over her. As I crawled on all fours, Momma looked at me with pure lust, holding her arms.

"Fuck me," she demanded as I moved over her. "Fuck me right now!"

I groaned in pleasure as Momma reached down and grasped my hard dick, guiding it to the entrance of her eager cunt. Her butt slightly lifted as she fitted my cock tip just a little way into the curved slit between her swollen pussy lips. I pushed downward and slid my cock into my mother's vagina in one long slow motion.

"Oh, God!" I groaned loudly as my cock was engulfed in the honey-sweet, hot, silky grip of my mother's pussy.

"So good!" Momma cried, her hips undulating in quick little movements as she fucked me back, driving my dick deeper into her. "Fuck me! Oh, shit, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I obeyed her demand, pulling my dick out, then slamming it forcefully back down into my momma's open vagina. She grunted and cried out in pleasure as I bottomed out in the depths of her pussy hole.

I held myself up on my outstretched arms as Momma writhed under me. I looked down to see her eyes close tightly, and the familiar silent, sensual 'O' formed on her lips.

I was fucking her! I was fucking my mother! There was absolutely no guilt, no worry about incest, no remorse!

It was fitting to fuck her, I thought. I felt a joyful completion as I stroked my cock into her vagina.

"Ohh, honey, ohhhhh yesssss!" Momma groaned, thrusting her ass up off the rug as she arched herself to meet my long thrusts. "Oooohhhhh, god, fuck me!"

I settled down on top of my mother, mashing her big flattened titties against my chest as I sucked at her neck and fucked into her. My strokes got faster and furious; I groaned in arousal as Momma's hot cunt clenched and tightened around my buried shaft.

"Don't you dare!" Momma cried, "Don't you dare cum yet!"

I laughed in relief and lifted myself to stare down at the erotic, lovely expression on her face.

"Don't worry, Momma, you already made me cum so much, I can fuck you like this forever!"

I stroked harder into her, loving how she pushed up, meeting at each stroke, driving my cock into her. I hammered its tip against the bump of her cervix with each downward thrust.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh." Momma groaned.

Her fat titties jiggled and bounced under me as I screwed her. The wet, slapping sound of our bodies coming together was so erotic I will never forget it. I'll never forget one moment of that incredible first time with my mother!

"I want to get on top," she said, pushing me up.

She had me lay down under her and slid between her legs as she opened them over me. In another second, she had straddled me, steadying my cock in one hand as she sank over it, angling her pussy, so it slid down to my crotch, with my cock impaling her inside. Her sweet cunt seemed to fit perfectly around my cock shaft as I slid it up into her.

"Oh, yes," she cried, bouncing up and down, putting her hands on my chest to steady herself as she began a slow, steady fuck-rhythm on my dick.

"Ohh, hell yes!"

Holding my dick deep inside of her, Momma fucked back and forth, scrubbing her pussy over my crotch, doing wonderful things to my shaft as it moved in her. She raised her arms in abandon and cried out as she drove down again and again on my rod. She made a nasty, circling motion with her cunt, scrubbing our pubic hair together.

I looked up, loving the sight of my sensuous mother fucking on top of me, the firelight playing shadows across her naked body, her heavy tits banging up and down as she writhed in abandon on my penis. Momma arched her back and leaned away, reaching down behind her ass to grope around until she found my nuts in her hand and squeezed them as she rotated her silky cunt around and around on my buried cock. Momma smiled and looked down at me when I groaned in pleasure.

"Do you like that? You like me playing with your balls while I fuck you, don't you?"

I cupped her titties, making cages with my fingers, pressing my palms against her hard nipples.

"I love it, Momma. Awww, god, I love it."

She moaned at the erotic contact of my hands on her fat breasts.

"I can't believe it," she smiled, her eyes wide in disbelief!"We're fucking. I'm fucking my son! We're actually fucking!"

"Believe it!" I groaned, slamming my cock into her hot snatch, "I'm fucking you! Oh god, I'm fucking your sweet pussy!"

Something in what I did or said set off a chain reaction. Momma suddenly went rigid, her cunt spasming and contracting in little shuddering waves of pleasure as she climaxed.

"Ohh!" she cried out. "You're making me cum! Ohhh, ohhh, aww god, I'm cumming!"

"Cum, Momma," I coaxed her, "Aww shit, cum now!"

A hot flood of wetness flowed down onto my balls, and I slammed my cock up into her again and again, making her cry out in pleasure, riding my penis like a bucking horse.

"Fuck me! It's your pussy, baby! Fuck it! Make me your whore, FUCK ME!" she cried, bouncing up and down on my dick, "Aww, never stop fucking me! Oh shit, I'm CUMMING!"

Momma's breaths came again in rapid little gasps as she bounced on my cock, crossing her arms over my hands where they grasped her heavy titties. She swayed back and forth over me, sensuously soaking up every sensation of her orgasm as she looked down at my face with slit-eyed lust, her mouth half-open.

Finally, she shivered and bent forward, laying her torso on top of me, searching and finding my mouth with hers. I gripped her hips, then slid my hands onto her soft, large buttocks and spread them slightly as I fucked her quivering vagina. I slid a finger inside her butthole, fucking it with my finger as I drove my cock into her creaming cunt.

"You're driving me crazy," she moaned into my mouth, and I knew I had started another series of orgasms erupting in her cunt.

I stabbed my cock up into her until she began cumming again.

Momma was exhausted! I rolled us over until she was under me again with my stiff cock inside her. I pulled her fat thighs up until she locked them on my hips, crossing her legs over my ass. Her heels beat a rhythm on my butt as I began stroking her.

"Oh, honey! Oh, Yes!" Momma groaned, "I will die with my son fucking me!"

She was as limp as a rag doll as I fucked her. Her legs slid from around me to the floor. She opened them wide, just limply flopping her arms on either side as I fucked her hot, gushing snatch.

I screwed her limp form bouncing on the rug in time to my strokes, her mouth slack-jawed as she reveled in our nasty fucking.

"Yessssssss!"

I wanted to give her the orgasm of her life and felt my cum start to make my shaft itch and sting.

I slammed into my momma's wonderful cunt, building a rhythm that made her moan and pant as I fucked her faster and faster.

My breath came in long gasps as I grew harder and bigger inside her.

"Are you going to cum?" Momma cried. "I want your swimmers to enter my womb as though we were making a baby! I want my cunt to overflowing with your seed!"

She lifted her legs and locked them around me again. My mother wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her body tightly to me as we fucked.

"Oh yes, cum! Please, god, cum in me!!! Oh, I want your to CUM."

"Uh-huh," I panted, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your pussy."

"Cum in me! CUM INSIDE ME! Fill me up!" Momma wailed, her cunt already spasming. "Oh god cum in me now!"

"Uh, uh," I grunted. "Ohhh shit, feel me, feel me cum inside you!"

The first long hot blast of my sperm pulsed up my shaft and shot deep into my mother's vagina.

"OH, GOD!" Momma cried, "I feel it!"

She clung tightly to me, forcing her pussy lips into the pubic hair at the base of my cock, taking all of me inside of her.

"Yes, Yes, Oh, I do, I feel you! Cum in me!"

A second even stronger spurt of cum spat into her, painting her honey hole walls with hot cream.

"Ohh shit, YES! cum in me!"

"Uh, uh, uh," I groaned as I pumped pulse after pulse of my hot semen into my mother's cunt. "Can you feel it, Momma? Can you feel your son's sperm filling you up?"

Momma lay on the floor under me, her arms at her side. I lifted my arms and blasted my load into her, her hands mashed and squeezed her titties. She pinched her nipples as I came inside of her. She stretched and tugged so hard at them that I thought she might pull them off! Her face was a mask of erotic pleasure as she shut her eyes and chanted under me, writhing in little fuck-strokes as I emptied my cock in her belly.

"Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum," she chanted, "Ohhh god fuck me hard!

Her energy, her need, seemed to explode. Her pussy sucked me in.

"FUCK me!" she demanded, grabbing my shoulders in her hands and slamming her bruised cunt up into my crotch.

She opened her eyes with a fierce, demanding gaze.

"Fuck me! Goddammit! Fuck me like the incestuous bitch I am! Fill my pussy with your seed!"

My mother was an animal in heat writhing under me. She demanded that I fill her pussy and slam my cock into her. She arched her back and shuddered in heavy spasms as she repeatedly orgasmed. My dick emptied the last of my cockjuice into her hot pussy.

"Fuck! Yes!" she groaned. "Uhh!

I collapsed on top of her, feeling the last of my mother's terrific orgasm ebb. Her snatch clenched and reclenched, holding my deflating cock in her as she ran her fingers through my sweaty hair and fed me her nipple gently. The mixture of cum and cunt juice leaked out of her and down my scrotum.

"So good," she crooned, kissing the side of my head. "So goddamn good!"

We were silent, locked together, listening to the dying fire crackle until it was just embers. Our breathing slowed to normal, and our heart rate slowed. My cock finally softened and slid out of her cunt lips. I couldn't stop kissing her nipples or lifting my face to French-kiss her sticky lips.

"I guess we like incest, huh?" I whispered.

"I guess we do," Momma chuckled, bouncing my head against her pillowy tits. "I guess we do."

After a moment, my mother slid out from under me. She stood up as if nothing had happened. She moved to the couch and picked up all our strewn-around clothes, folding them neatly across the arm of the sofa.

It was as mundane as folding laundry. She was 'just momma' again, except she was naked, sensual, and my sperm trickled down her leg.

"Come on," she said, holding out a hand and pulling me up from where I had been lying on my side, watching her. "Let's take a shower, then go to bed."

"Together?" I said hopefully.

"Well, I don't know...," she teased. "Can you get hard again?"

"I'm getting hard again just thinking about it," I said.

I slapped her sweating ass.

"Oh god," Momma sighed in feigned exasperation. "I can see we're not gonna get ANY sleep tonight."

She pulled me to her, and we pressed naked against each other, French-kissing in the hallway. My hand fondled her heavy, soft tit, toying with her nipple, making it hard, pinching it hard.

Then she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

THE END