All Comments on 'Pandemic Lockdown Intimacy'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So beautifully written & sensual

A beautifully written account of a mature mom’s sexual and incestual awakening. Then finding opportunity outlet for expression during pandemic lockdown. I am a mature mom myself with a mid20s son, and can certainly relate to this story. This story has prompted me to think a bit... 5stars. You deserve more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So erotic with sensual imagery.

Thank you for sharing your stories with intimate thoughts of the Mom. The way you craft the settings makes me feel like I'm there experiencing it.

Ideas from a fellow son:

Mother teaches son to be a attentive husband on an extended trip. She instructs him how to treat a woman on a romantic date and be a considerate lover. He'll be finishing college soon and both his parents believe his education would not be complete without it. She ends up falling in love with him in the process and contemplates a future together.

Sister might meet them along the way. Brother and sister practice what Mom has taught him.

Your settings are awesome. I lived in Iceland and they have the Golden Circle road that runs along edge of the country. Lots of ideas for swimming and private area adventures. The Blue lagoon can be done topless or nude. Any ways, looking forward to your next story. Going back to read the rest.

Dragoner69Dragoner69about 3 years ago
Intelligent erotic story on a mom’s sexual & incestual awakening

An intelligently crafted erotic story on the introspections of a mature mom of 50, leading to incestual exploration with her son during pandemic lockdown.

The intimacy is poignantly described in beautiful language. 5stars.

I hope there is a ch2 to this, because I enjoy the experience so much. I’m already imagining the many possibilities of ch2. Maybe lovemaking in the garden? And what do mom & son do after the lockdown - webcam intimacy?

Don’t disappoint now.

DchargerDchargerabout 3 years ago

Holy Moly!!!! What a great story!!!! I'd give it 10 stars if I could. WOWzers!!! Really do like this one.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent and interesting story and study of a mothers view of an incestuous relationship, written without the use of brash or vulgar language, a beautiful change from the normal language used.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Can I concur with the sentiments expressed by Dragoner69 a few months ago, this is an interesting and intelligent piece of erotica from the mind of an intellectual.

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 2 years ago

YES all round - I totally agree with all comments - BEAUTIFUL in every way

Thank you Saula88

romeo9romeo9over 1 year ago

Its great story. tanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the encounter was reproductive intercourse. While people will have sexual contact in many ways, I imagined she wanted him to do more exotic contact with her before entering her openings for his climax.

Bruce

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 months ago
"...reduce a big sensory experience to mere words"

As I cannot reduce the feeling this touching story gives me I to mere words. For some reason "undulating arch" hit a erotic funny bone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...