All Comments on 'Pandemic Lockdown Pt. 01'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
HDblackheartHDblackheartover 1 year ago

Pretty good hope to see more of this story soon

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Good story, very erotic and realistic in how these websites go. My only critique is tat I think there should've been a little more hesitancy between them to be more realistic, they got into it a little too easily. Other than that, it was still a lot of fun to read. Looking forward to part 2.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

The kid is a loser who gets stoned instead of getting a job, and she becomes a cam model, pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot...

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Son is too pathetic. No romance or affection. More a fetish category story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was great keep up the sexy clothes and continue on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should be on her knees sucking his huge balls while thinking how much fertile cum they have stored ,all the while she is getting this weird feeling in her gut. Good story hope for more nasty stuff!

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

Nice story. Something I might do. Would have been better if the son wasn’t such a lazy pathetic stoner.

blade_hamerblade_hamerover 1 year ago

Good story so far. I only wish the mother would have been a lot younger. I would have love to see the mother get pregnant during the pandemic. It would have made the story a little hotter. I also agree with other commenters. The son is pathetic and need to step up. still I am enjoying the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"FANTASTIC"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another disinteresting wham, bam, thank you ma'am mother/son story. Had you written "hi mom, wanna fuck" and left it at that it would have been the same. One star.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

I agree with sp9983, except author should have described the trailer park they lived in better…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only got through the first half of the chapter. I could not stand this story with the character the son plays. He is a pathetic loser. Needs to be kicked in the ass. He is definitley a spoiled do nothing.

However, I did like the idea of the story. It works if the son was more intelligent, not a stoner and actually contibuted some good ideas to help himself and his mother survive.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

A refreshing twist on the pandemic stuck at home routine. I like that she's torn to shit over the first dicking. It has a good suspension of disbelief and realistic feel saving the preposterous size crap of most. I will watch for the next installment and I appreciate the smooth read resulting from the efforts to perfect the piece. Well done.

Stillness1977Stillness1977over 1 year ago

Earl, great story. Ignore the haters: you've deliberately portrayed Ryan as a loser who can only help his mom one way. In other stories your protagonist is a strong, tough individual. Looking forward to more chapters with nasty Carol/Carla ... with a little luck she'll soon be taking Ryan's cock up her ass.

And please -- keep "Farm Boy" going, too!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Hit all the right notes, looking forward to more

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

Finally a mom/son story from you! Don't forget to give mom what makes your grandmother characters great. A big, wide ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible start but you accelerated it way to quickly. Son went from rightfully being weirded out, to sexing his mother in one sentence when it should/could have escalated over time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .