Pandemic Love Ch. 04

Story Info
It's open season on love making, and cousins take advantage.
1.3k words
4.6
13k
23
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers

Previously: Delia and Meno awoke and made love for the first time. Both Meno and Delia said that they loved each other.

*******

As Delia was snoring lightly next to me I played with her hair and stroked it softly. I was in love. There was no mistake about it. I decided that it was time for something to eat. I slid out of bed carefully and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a few things. I wanted to make pancakes and some sausage.

After getting everything done and stored so it stayed warm I slowly creeped back to the bedroom. As I got close I noticed that the light to the bathroom was on and the shower was turned on. I smiled and pulled off my shirt as I walked toward the bathroom.

I opened the door and Delia was cleaning her face with a towel. She looked at me in the large mirror that stood in front of the sink.

"Hey there," Delia said.

"Hi to you miss. Planning on a shower," I asked.

She had donned her Scooby-Doo shirt, but had opted to not put on any pants. I walked towards her as she put down the towel. I kissed her lightly on her lips and wrapped my arms around her.

Delia put her hands on my chest as we kissed again. I kissed her again deeper this time and gripped her ass. She kissed me back.

"Okay enough...I wanted to take a shower," Delia said.

"Well I made breakfast...but a shower does sound nice," I whispered into Delia's ear.

"It does...well maybe you should join me then," she said.

Delia slipped out of my arms and lifted her shirt over head. Her beautiful breasts swayed as she stepped into the shower. I pulled my shorts off and slipped in behind her.

She started lathering soap in her hands but I took it away. She looked at me puzzled but let me continue. I rubbed the soap thoroughly and then proceed to start washing her back.

"You're going to wash me little cousin," she asked.

I simply gave her a smile and continued doing my task. I washed her back running my hands up and down, massaging her muscles. Then I did her arms and chest. I made sure to take my time washing her breasts. With her back to my chest I smiled and kissed her neck sucked on her ear.

I gave her a slight peck on her cheek before motion her to sit on the edge of the tub. She sat carefully with her back to the wall and I lifted her left foot and started there. As I washed I moved slowly up her calf making sure every inch of her leg was washed. I made my way about mid thigh before switching over to her right leg. I wanted to tease her as much as I could. She had her eyes closed the entire time and whimpered when I made the transition to her other leg. I shushed her a bit and continued massaging.

I washed the other leg the same way but when I got half way up her thigh I didn't stop. I washed her inner thighs then asked her to stand up. I was on my knees by now, so when she stood, her belly button was in my face. I kissed it lightly then lifted her left leg on to the edge of the tub. As I did this she washed her face and hair.

I washed her inner thigh and wrapped my arm around back and cleaned her sexy ass and washed her well. Then I moved back to the front. I lathered my hands and slowly and methodically washed her vagina. I made sure to was her back and forth and at the end of each stroke I would rub her clit. Delia started moaning as I kept my pace up. I asked her to give me the removable shower head to rinse her off. I took hold and with the shower head and my hand I started to clean...who was I kidding...I started to finger fuck my cousin Delia.

"We got to get you really clean...so fucking tight..." I said as my fingers went in and out of her.

I rinsed her on a higher setting then replaced the shower head with my mouth. I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. Delia grabbed my head and pushed it harder against her. Her legs began to tremble and I knew it was time. I pushed two fingers inside her. Deep.

"Fuck," she screamed.

Delia fell against the wall and I stood up holding her. Her soft, pale skin turning a shade of red. I cleaned my mouth off and washed myself as well. Delia panted and clung to me, as if I was a raft in the middle of the ocean. I tilted her head back a bit and kissed her hard. She hugged me and I felt amazing with her sexy tits against my chest.

"I'm going to fuck you Delia..." I whispered as by hard dick pressed against her belly.

I turned her around slowly sucking on her tits for a moment before I bent her slowly over. She gripped the shower knobs and looked behind her with a smile.

I bent my knees and lined my cock to her pussy. I teased it a bit then slid it into the hilt in one fluid motion.

"FUCK," Delia moaned.

I smiled and started to pump her slowly. It felt fantastic to be inside her velvet soft pussy. I bent forward and kissed her back as I sawed my hardness inside and out. My hands instinctively went to her wide hips.

"Fuck yes baby...I want you so fucking bad. You feel amazing. So tight. So tight," I panted as we fucked.

Delia moaned something incoherent and I assumed she liked what I was doing. I moved my right hand and grabbed her tit. First one then the other. I tweaked the nipple and cupped her breasts. I loved feeling them jiggle slightly with each thrust of my cock into her soaking pussy.

I moved my hand down to her hips. I was getting close to my own orgasm. Delia looked back at me and smiled.

"Fuck you feel so good. I need it...faster mi amor/my love..." Delia said.

I didn't respond, I just looked her in the eye and smirked. I started to pick up the pace. The slapping of our two bodies filled the room. I almost couldn't take much more. Delia's pussy started to pulsate and squeeze me. It was enough I held her hips as I thrust once, twice, three times...then I held her. My cock exploded into her and her sweet twat shook and sucked my cock, draining every ounce of my manhood. I came and came.

"Oh shit baby...so good...so fucking good," I panted as we started to come down from the sexual high.

"Yes...that was great," Delia said.

We held each other under the water. I kissed her head and fondled her breasts. she ran her hands over my arms as we hugged. I slowly slid out of her as my cock softened and she took a step forward.

She turned around and beckoned me with her finger. I took a step forward and we embraced and kissed. Full erotic kiss. My hands dug into her ass and she ran her hands up to my neck.

"I love you baby," I told her when we took a breath.

"I love you too Meno," Delia said.

We finished showering, and I started to think about the fact that this was only the second time we had made love. Now I realized, I wanted to keep doing this all the freaking time.

y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers