Pandemic Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Finally, time for a pregnancy.
1.9k words
4.46
27k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers

Previously: Meno and Delia had an intense sexual encounter. Both declared their love and they thought of what it would be like for Delia to be pregnant.

**************

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed it was early the next morning. We had fallen asleep on the couch after our encounter the day before. I looked around and found my phone.

"Four in the morning..." I muttered to myself.

I slowly brought my cousin closer to me. I snuggled her close and smiled as I kissed her neck lightly. I couldn't help but remember the night before. How it felt for Delia to envelope my penis with her warm, wet and tight pussy. She felt fantastic around me.

"Someone is up already, aren't we Meno." Delia said.

I kissed her neck slowly up to the back of her ear and sucked her ear lobe into my mouth lightly and sucked on it. I pushed my growing dick into her ass, running my hands down to her hips and softly squeezed.

"Meno, stop it's way too early for that. Well not too early, but I think it might be better to do some cleaning before we make another mess," Delia said.

I sighed slightly then got up from the couch. I smiled and started to clean up the living room. My cousin got up and padded to our room as I stared at her swaying ass. Smiling I walked around the couch.

Half an hour later I heard Delia turn the water on in the bathroom and knew she was going to be cleaning the restroom for at least an hour. I pulled out her vacuum and went through her room and the hallway. Then I pulled out new bedding and stuffed her old bedding in the washer. I turned it on and walked back into our room.

I sat on the bed and smiled as I realized I had been calling it "our" room this whole time. It wasn't wrong, but it was new and I loved it. I turned on the TV and started watching some anime when my very sweaty and tired looking partner walked in and gave me a slight smirk.

"That's it, the bath is clean. Now I am going to take a shower," Delia said.

I smiled and watched her go about the room. She pulled her towel from one rack in the closet and grabbed another smaller one. Delia hummed and grabbed a small shower caddie and pilled a few things in. I stood up and walked behind her as she moved from our room to the bathroom.

"What are you doing Meno," Delia asked.

"Nothing. I'm just going to keep helping you clean up...right," I asked her.

She smiled and put her things in place and pulled the shower curtain back. The water turned on but was cold to the touch. I noticed that when the water hit her hand she made a scrunched up face and pulled her hand back.

I also noticed that when she turned to secure her caddie in the shower that her nipples were erect from the cold water. I just smiled as she moved back and forth. She was mesmerizing.

"Okay...the water is warming up I'm going to get undressed...you just going to watch," Delia said.

"No way baby," I said.

I moved closer to her and motioned for to lift her arms. I pulled her top off slowly. I made sure to give her a slight tickle on her ribs which gave me the cutest giggle from her. She went to pull my shirt but I held her hands and she stilled. My hands moved up her arms then to her back as I unhooked her bra. As it came off, her bra revealed her cute handfuls of breasts, light brown nipples hard as pebbles. As each cup came off, I slid my fingers across her nipples and she moaned lightly.

I cupped each breast and brought my mouth to her left breast and licked nipple. I kissed the areola sucked the nub into my mouth. Delia drew my head against her chest and I suckled her for some time. Then I moved and did the same to her right breast. I stopped and kissed my way down to her belly button and laid slight kisses around it which brought a sexy smile to her mouth.

My hands on her hips allowed me to pull her sweat pants down first. She stepped out of them and as her second leg lifted from the pants, I held her back and leg. She gave me a quizzical look and then held on to the sink. I drew my nose and mouth over her panty covered pussy and smelled then lightly licked her sweet honey pot. Delia sighed and with her lifting her leg to the side of the tub, I pulled her panties down and moved her leg again so she could step out of them. She placed her legs apart and motioned for me to come closer.

I did as I was told and my mouth covered her sex. I ate, licked and sucked her womanhood for all that I could. She sighed and began to pant. Her pussy was drenched after about 10 minutes of my tongue lashing. I ran my hands up and down her sexy legs and gripped her ass as I started to tongue fuck her in earnest. I wanted to make her cum now. I kept up my pace and when her breathing became ragged, I coated my middle finger with her juices and slid it into her. She yelped and came hard on my hand.

"FUCK," Delia yelled.

"YESSSS." I hissed.

As she held my shoulders she started to giggle again. I kissed up her navel and between her sexy tits. When I got to her, nose to nose, we made out. She went to take my shirt off, but I stopped her.

"Okay beautiful...slow down." I said. "First you shower and then I shower and then we will see what's next."

She looked at me defiantly then put her hand on my cheek. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me hard. Her hand slid into my shorts and she gripped my hard as rock cock.

"Okay." Delia said. And with that she jumped in the shower and I left the bathroom.

**************

After lunch we watched some funny anime on tv and chatted. We cuddled and I told her I loved her. She would just smile and grip me tighter. I knew this quarantine wouldn't last for ever but it was fun so far. Then I remembered what Delia had said.

We had been cuddling for a while so I slowly my arm around her mid section and cupped her breast in my hand as I started to kiss her lightly under her earlobe. She made a slight purring type sound and I took that as my green light. My hand slipped under the top of her sweat pants and went right to work on her moistening pussy lips. She turned slightly and we began to make out as she pulled me closer with her hands. As we came up for slight bits of air she said the most erotic things.

"Mi amor asi/My love like that. Fuck babe...your fingers...so good." Delia said.

My fingers slid in slowly went in and out of her wetness. My other hand cupped and fondled her breast as we kissed deeper. Delia's hand slipped into my shorts and started to stroke my cock. She rubbed the head slightly then went down the whole shaft. Twisting and stroking, sliding in and out of pussy...it was the most erotic thing we had done...so far.

I moved my hands and took my shorts down. Delia giggled as she helped my take off my shirt. She pulled her top off and her awesome tits bounced a bit. They are perfect. I grabbed the waist band of her bottoms and pulled them down.

"Baby this room is smelling sex...what do you say we give it a real reason to smell that way." I said.

I grabbed her hips and dragged her to me and she yelped. I smiled and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit tickling her clit a couple of times with the tip. She sighed and I slipped my dick into her. She was tight, moist and so warm. I pulled out almost all the way then slid back in to the base.

"FUCK!" Delia barked out.

I laughed a bit, but I didn't let up pumping her sweet pussy. My arms held me above her and she gripped them as our bodies started to moisten from the workout. I slowed so that I could lean down and kiss her passionately. Her tongue entered my mouth and we made out as my dick and her pussy melded into one.

I stopped and held my forehead against hers. Suddenly I felt her grip around my dick tighten. I gave a grunt and Delia let out a laugh of her own. I smiled and lifted her a bit and rolled her on top of me. She smirked at me as her pussy worked like a vice grip on my dick. I ran my hands up from her sexy ass up to her breasts.

"Now I'm gonna ride you meno..." Delia said.

She started to grind against my pelvis and she put her hands over my own. She kneaded her breasts as she rode me faster and faster. I closed my eyes as she pumped up and down on my dick. I could feel her begin to squeeze and milk my dick. She smiled and began ground into me with wild abandon.

"Fuck baby!!" I bellowed. I slowed us down and then had her move her legs to wrap around my waist. She slowed down for a second as I slowed to my knees, her heels locking behind my waist.

I smile at her as I kissed her. Mouths open and wanton. As we came up for air I said, "I am going to give you all my love Delia."

I started to pump her and she slammed back down on my pelvis. We were moving so fast against each other. The room was reverbing with the sound of us fucking. My hands went one clutching her sexy ass, whole the other brought her lips to my own. We kissed hard and I alternated kiss her mouth and her neck. Finally I whispered, "Baby I'm gonna come in you. I want to fill you up baby,"

Delia kissed me and began to give me a hickey. She said, "Fill me up Meno. I want you give it to me mi amor/my love."

I pumped into her a few more times as her pussy sucked my dry. Suddenly I came so hard I clutched my lover. I came and came into her, all the while her pussy sucked more and more of my seed inside her. We slowed our pace and she just rode me slowly, each move sucking my jizz into her, my hands massaging her ass. She opened her eyes and looked right into my own eyes.

"I love you Meno. Thank you for making feel full and loved. I love you." Delia said. I smiled and wrapped my arms her and kissed her. As our juices mixed I thought, "What else could I give you my love. This is all I ever wanted."

End.

y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers