Pandemic Pt. 01 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast we showed Annelise the improvements we had made to the gardens, pens and gatehouse, in between feeding poultry and releasing animals who complained we were late. Only the dogs forgave us, due to a little leftover bacon. Maddy and I tried distracting Tiffany so Michael could take Annelise to the cemetery, but it just was not going to happen. Once Tiffany realised Annelise was out of sight she burst into tears and panicked; we had to lead her to Annelise. Tiffany only vaguely remembered Maddy, although they had spent twelve years at school together. She remembered I had been with Annelise, but was wary that I would try and take Annelise away.

Maddy later said Tiffany had been head girl when they were at school. Clever, confident and beautiful, she had been successful academically and socially. Her beauty had recovered remarkably with Annelise looking after her, but it seemed the virus had badly damaged her mental faculties.

I helped Maddy and Annelise in the gardens after lunch. Tiffany stayed close to Annelise, demanding to be constantly touched by her, stroked and patted. Maddy stroked her arm and she immediately turned her attention onto Maddy, caressing and stroking her, and holding her hand for the same attention. One of the dogs came and licked her, but they were only a momentary distraction.

An emotional day, but a much happier one than any other over the last month. We had roast duck, sweet potato, beans and leafy kangkong for dinner with merlot and chardonnay from the cellar. Eliza warily had a half a glass of chardonnay before Maddy helped finish it off then disappeared to the cellar to collect another bottle. As leisurely and merry a dinner as any other in my life. The world outside was forgotten amid jokes, laughter and innocuous stories. Perhaps we censored the stories, quickly forgetting those that threatened to bring painful memories forward. The time to clean up arrived, Michael and Linda left after helping to wash the dishes, happily wrapped around each other. Eliza too kissed us goodnight and went to bed upstairs. The rest of us moved to the lounge to continue to celebrate with one of Richard's bottles of port filling a crystal decanter. It looked and tasted suitably expensive and worthy of the celebration.

Annelise snuggled up between Karen and I as we sat on the Georgian three seat sofa. Maddy slipped in to sit next to Karen. They were slim and the sofa was generous so the four of us were a comfortable though snug fit. Tiffany snuggled on the carpet leaning back against Annelise's legs. We sipped from the crystal glasses, played around and shared more amusing tales. Whether true or not, who was to know?

Then Tiffany surprised us. She stood up, took off her shirt and as Annelise stood to stop her, pulled off her shorts and pants. She stood there naked, tall, black wavy hair, olive tanned skin and 36D breasts on display. She pushed Annelise back on the sofa gently, but too firmly for the more slightly built and slightly sloshed Annelise to resist.

Karen and I stood up and went to grab Tiffany but Annelise stopped us.

"No sit down, she's fine, I know what she wants."

Tiffany grasped Annelise's hand, pressing it against her breasts as she squirmed her pussy against Annelise's knee and thigh. Annelise gently squeezed the naked brunette's breasts and reached with her other hand between Tiffany's legs. Half steadying herself, half groping the brunette. We watched, curiosity and surprise making us silent. Tiffany kissed Annelise, slowly and hungrily, then closed her eyes and arched her back. As Maddy had described her, now she had gained weight again she was shapely, curvy and beautiful. Long black wavy hair flowed around a soft, Grecian face, delicate nose and full lips. Tall, olive skinned and well-endowed, she had large rounded breasts, a narrow waist and full hips. Hungry with desire, she focused ravenous, lust filled eyes on Annelise. Only Annelise existed for her. She was a stronger woman than Annelise and uninhibited in seeking her desire, grasping the blonde's shoulders and squirming as she pressed against her hands.

Annelise rubbed her clit vigorously as Tiffany leant against her, hips pressed forward and legs spread. Tiffany closed her eyes moaning softly. She shuddered, stilling her movement, gasping as Annelise kept massaging her sopping light brown labia and swollen clit. Satisfied, Tiffany staggered away and lay on the carpet, then curled up. Annelise placed a pillow under Tiffany's head and stroked her hair as she fell asleep before sliding back onto the leather sofa and joining us.

She blushed as she explained, "Tiffany craves sex in the evenings. Initially in the quarantine room she just would not leave me alone. She was constantly wrestling and wanting to be touched, needing affection. I noticed she was always trying to rub her pussy on my legs or arm, and her breasts against me. If I deliberately touched her sexually she melted in my arms and quickly slipped off to sleep."

She blushed deeply, and defensively explained, "It worked and seemed to be the only thing that I could do that would satisfy her. She will sleep until morning now."

"Well if that's all she wants I would much rather she do that than being aggressive. She has not hurt you?" Karen asked.

Annelise shook her head, "No, if I yelled at her she would curl up hugging her chest and whimpering for hours. She has never tried to deliberately hurt me."

Annelise went to put her hands around us, then blushed again, and rushed off heading towards the kitchen. Returning drying her hands, she slipped her arms around us and gave Karen, Maddy and me a moist warm kiss each.

Soon we started yawning and went up to bed. I carried sleeping Tiffany up the stairs to the bedroom across from ours and next to Maddy's room.

The night was warm, I quickly stripped, pulled off the bedspread and slipped under the sheet. Karen decided took off her skirt and top, slid in naked next to me and we kissed tenderly. Maddy had also entered and stripped except for her blue panties. She climbed in next to Karen, yawned, turned on her side and pressed her head into the pillow to sleep. Annelise, still dressed, stared at her. Karen pulled the sheet off me, opening it and moving away from me.

"Come here sweetie" she called softly to Annelise.

She took off her t-shirt and shorts and crawled in between us. Karen reached behind her, unclipping her pink bra and kissing her. I trailed my fingers over her soft white flank and over her pale pink panties, squeezing her buttock gently, then turned her head and kissed her too. She snuggled her head on my shoulder, her breast against me and arm over my chest. She wriggled her cute pale bottom into Karen. I kissed her again and turned off the light, gently stroking her back. Karen snuggled in closer behind her and I stroked her with my other hand.

Annelise reached for my buttocks, pulling me against her. My cock was oozing precum and already hard from the display in the lounge.

Karen whispered, "Wait, I don't want to be an aunty."

She turned on the light again and slipped out of bed while I squeezed smooth alabaster breasts and suckled their candy pink stiff nipples. Karen returned, reaching over Annelise and between our grinding hips to grab my cock. She pinched the tip making us jerk apart. Karen deftly slipped on the condom, squeezing me as she did. She slid her fingers along Annelise's slit when she finished.

"Mmmm, ready aren't you?"

"Yes" Annelise rasped, she grinned and kissed Karen "It has been a while."

I slid my cock along the path of Karen's fingers, feeling the head slide over wet lusciousness. As I slid down, Annelise jerked against me, pressing me against her opening and thrusting her hips against me. Velvet warmth surrounded me. She held me tight against her and rolled on her back, hands firmly pressing my backside against her.

Vigorously we rutted. Maddy complained and pulled the pillow tightly over her head. Her head was likely spinning and she was not enjoying our activities. Just one thing for it, to fuck faster. Annelise shook and squealed as I fucked her, the bed rocking. Her breasts pressed against my chest, nipples rubbing back and forth. I slipped out. We regained rhythm and Annelise dug her fingers into my ass. Hot celebratory pleasure. I fucked her until she cried out her release, then I came and came, filling the condom. Karen turned off the light and we lay there catching our breath, as I softened a little and pulled the condom from her. Then we kissed and slept.

* *** *

I woke with blonde hair against my cheek, soft breasts against my chest, a leg woven around my thigh and panty clad pussy pressed against my hip. She must have slipped them back on after I fell asleep. She slept still and I gently stroked her silken hair and velvet soft skin, feeling her gentle breaths pressing her breasts against me.

Annelise woke and gently slipped around so she was on top of me, her pussy against my hard cock, just thin material between us.

She lay her head on my chest, whispering, "I don't know if it is safe to have sex today, perhaps Linda can tell when it is okay to have sex when we run out of condoms. But we have some now."

She kissed teasingly and kept wriggling against me. Soon I was wet from precum.

"Again?" I teased back pushing my hips up against hers.

She grinned and delicately kissed me, exploring my face and chest with lips and feathery touches of her tongue.

"My clit is all tingly, wet and hard. Feel it."

I stroked her thighs, then eased my fingers into her panties and caressed her wet hot pussy, gently stroking her lips and the sides of her clit. It was a hard wet button.

"Pinch it lightly." She whispered.

I did as she asked, exposing it fulling, sliding my finger and thumb over it and then a sharp light squeeze. She jerked in my hand and gasped.

Another pair of hands eased down Annelise's panties. I touched two fingers teasing her slit from below, fingering her opening and then entering her. Karen stroked her back and finger fucked her while I firmly ran my fingers up and down the sides of her clit. Karen removed her fingers and held my cock, rolling a condom over it.

Annelise squirmed against my cock, then rolled me onto my back. She stood up and knelt down straddling my stomach, facing me and showing off her body. Thighs spread wide showing her pink wet slit and lips, playing with her nipples with her back arched. Karen reached over, circling my cock with finger and thumb, holding it firmly and lightly rubbing my balls.

"Backwards Annelise." She whispered and held me as Annelise slipped down onto me.

She vigorously mounted me as I lay there and Karen tightly held my cock. I watched Karen's free hand lightly caress the blonde's stomach, then mound, then rub her exposed wet clit as Annelise smoothly slid up and down on me. As Annelise flushed and reached her peak Karen pinched the blonde's clit harder than I had. She held my cock even tighter as Annelise spasmed hard.

Next Karen mounted me, back arched, showing off her black hair and high breasts. She leant over and teased my lips with her nipples. Opening my mouth, I licked them and captured them briefly with my lips. She mounted me in one rough downward thrust, her vagina hot and saturated with sticky lubricant. I was already quite excited from my play with our blonde, so I slid a hand between us to tease at her nub. She went wild as I pushed my length into her from below and massaged her clit. Neither of us lasted long.

Maddy sat watching us, hand gently squeezing her breasts and erect pink nipples, other hand gently stroking the red hair and folds of her pussy. She parted her thighs widely showing her erect clit poking out of its hood, reaching down she used one finger to stroke from the soft sensitive underside of her button up and over the tip for several long moments. Then she added a second finger, stroking slowly down the sides of her clit, one to each side. As her excitement started to drip down over her pussy to her ass, her fingers moved faster and began to move into a circle over her bright pink engorged clit. Suddenly Annelise was there between Maddys thighs, plunging two fingers deeply through the red curls surrounding her vagina. Maddy squealed out as her muscles all contracted in orgasm.

"Don't worry about me, I enjoyed the show", she sucked her fingers with a satisfied grin.

After breakfast I went with Michael. We discussed the walkway for the wall and he had more suggestions for reducing the timber and making it stronger. Afterward I wandered over to Annelise and Tiffany who were helping Linda with her medicinal herb garden. Well Tiffany was playing with some ducks rather than really helping, we needed to find some things she would do that were productive.

We chatted generally and then Annelise blushed and asked, "Oh Linda, I was going to ask ...can you tell me any ways I can be sure when it is safe to have sex and not get pregnant?"

"I can give some suggestions, though they are not completely accurate all the time."

Linda looked at me and back at Annelise, then spoke quietly and seriously, "Just so I know, are you two having sex?"

Annelise blushed, "Yes, Karen knows and she is fine with it."

"Thanks, I would keep what you tell me private, but I would prefer not to be keeping that secret."

"It is fine", I said, "Karen likes to join in and enjoys Annelise's sexy body too."

Now it was Linda's turn to blush, "Whoa, TMI." Then she let out a nervous chuckle.

Then she asked curiously, "Maddy and Tiffany?"

"Maddy is an open minded girl and Tiffany seems to have a thing for Annelise. Maddy knows Tiffany from when they went to school together. She says Tiffany has changed a lot. Apparently she was a high achiever and dominant academically and socially at school. Now Tiffany is ... well..." I pointed at her playing with the ducks.

I continued, "It is intriguing in a way. She is mild and easily led most of the time but then she gets demanding and assertive sexually with Annelise. It seems she got sick after the virus hit and was nursed by her mother who died."

Annelise spoke, "She kept wanting to be touched and rubbed herself against me in the quarantine area. If I touched her she calmed. She stripped and pushed my hand against her pussy. When I got her off she left me alone for the rest of the night. Though she is more like a kitten wanting attention than being aggressive about it. But when she wants sex she seems just all consumed by desire and nothing else matters until she gets it."

Linda frowned as she thought, then said. "John became aggressive and aggression dominated him. Perhaps the virus reduced Tiffany's inhibitions and increased her sexual focus. I can speak to her and see if I can find out more."

She called out, "Tiffany, would you mind if I asked you some questions?"

Tiffany came over looking curiously at Linda. The group of us went and moved off to sit on a bench in the shade of a tree.

"Hi Tiffany, how are you feeling?" Linda asked.

"Good. I like the ducks. It's nice to walk around."

"Yes, it is nice to look after the animals and see the gardens grow." Linda agreed.

Linda asked Tiffany about what she remembered before we saw her, but the answers were vague and did not give any more information than what we had already told Linda. Tiffany sat close to Annelise, leaning against her and Linda moved nearer her other side.

"Are you happy we found you?" Linda asked.

"Yes, Annelise looks after me, I feel safe and not lonely and hungry now."

Tiffany took Annelise's arm and wrapped it around her, holding it against her chest.

"Why do you like Annelise holding you?"

"She feels nice and I like her touching me. I miss being touched if she is away. Sometimes I miss it a lot."

"Have you always liked being touched?"

"I don't know. I only remember after I was sick. I have always liked Annelise being near and her touching me. It feels nice when I touch her too. I miss her when she is not near."

"Would you like me to touch you too?"

"Yes." Tiffany replied and turned to her.

"Come and hug me if you like." Linda stood.

Tiffany got up and wrapped her arms around the shorter woman, leaning down to press her cheek against Linda's. Linda held her for several minutes then loosened her arms, dropping her hands from Tiffany's back. Tiffany eased back, looking down reached into Linda's cotton t-shirt, pushing her bra down and gently grasped Linda's right breast, stroking it with her thumb.

Linda gasped, "Please stop."

Tiffany stepped back slightly and pulled her hand from inside Linda's t-shirt, but kept holding Linda's breast lightly. Linda's erect brown nipple showed against the white light cotton fabric.

"Thank you. Why do you want to hold my breast?" Linda was still intrigued and curious.

"So soft, it makes me feel really good, my breasts, my body tingles, I want to very much, I need to. When Annelise touches me the need goes away."

"Can you control the impulse to touch? It could be dangerous if Annelise was driving?"

"Yes, I can control it so I don't hurt Annelise. I would not want to hurt her."

She slipped her fingers into Linda' top easing it below her breast and lightly pinching Linda's brown nipple, "But I am not hurting you, your nipple is hard and likes me touching it."

She gently moved Linda's nipple, her finger and thumb caressing, moving it up and down, twisting a little.

"See, it is stiff now."

Tiffany lowered her head, sucking Linda's exposed nipple into her lips.

Linda gasped as Tiffany sucked her breast, massaging her nipple with her lips. She pressed her hand against Linda's cotton shorts, easing her fingers down Linda's thigh and her finger tips against and inside her panties. Linda went to push her away but Tiffany was stronger and as Tiffany's fingers brushed inside, Linda shuddered and her hands relaxed, no longer resisting.

"You're so wet and hot, you want me to touch you there too."

Linda looked at Annelise and myself, blushing she said, "Oh, it's been weeks since I have been touched, Michael would not until we were married. He thought it would jinx us."

Linda closed her eyes but a few moments later pushed Tiffany away. Head turned away from us, she tidied her clothes and went to run past us.

Annelise caught her arm "Hey, don't go, she had that effect on me too."

"Yes, stay." I agreed, "We won't say anything. Find out more about Tiffany."

"Tiffany", asked Annelise, smiling wickedly at me. "Do you like guys as well as women?"

"I want to be touched, as long as they are nice. My mother used to tell me to be gentle, graceful and ladylike."

Tiffany looked at Linda, "See I do remember something my mother said. Cannot remember when, it just came to me."

Annelise gently guided Tiffany towards me. Tiffany kissed me, her lips warm, moist and full.

Annelise shrugged unapologetically and grinned, "Well you have watched Linda and myself."

Linda stood there, trapped by curiosity, watching intently her dark brown nipples obviously hard.

Tiffany had such beautiful soft long fingers and her touch really was so gently arousing. Her lips much fuller than the others. She let her breasts brush against my cheek through her shirt, then grasped my wrists placing my hands on her full breasts.

She went to sit on my lap and I stopped her with my hand, repositioning myself with one leg each side of the stone bench. Tiffany took off her flowing cotton top, beneath she was naked. Sitting on my lap she pressed her breasts against my face.

"Squeeze and lick them ... please."

"Oh he is teaching her manners!" Annelise giggled to Linda.

Linda looked on bemused, still red faced but curiosity overcame embarrassment.

Tiffany slipped off her shorts and rubbed her panty clad pussy against my thigh, while I massaged her beautiful large silky firm breasts, grasping her brown nipples with my lips, teasing them with my tongue. Firm, large and perfect to suck on.

1...456789